Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152886 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:55:08 PM

Whatever coins we buy and hold as a liquid asset will be recorded, as for the day trading we haven't yet decided if we are going to openly disclose each and every trade. It can be done but  am not at present sure that would be advisable not for the general public, maybe for our Bagholder members who own 100 coins or more, yes as they are classed as our investors. We will decide on this and discuss accordingly.

If you do it for your bagholder members, might as well make it public. It'd end up being public anyway.

Personally I don't really think it matters if each and every trade is disclosed. As part of the bigger picture, I'd expect or hope most of the ICO money went to real assets or new coin features.

But... if during one month a trading loss is reported, or folks notice some odd trade on polo where <junkcoin> went for a lot more than it should have, it could supply fud material, unless full trading details were disclosed.

We can arrange a public trading ledger that wouldn't be a problem as we have nothing to hide or do weird trading practices. At the end of the day every investment carries a risk. We are not using all the money ICO for trading only a percentage of it and our resident trader has a track record of profits months in and months out and as for the odd negative trade, even the best traders can;t get every trade right. That's almost an impossibility. Whether we purchase a fixed, trade or make coin features, it is all a risk. I have seen coins with great features pumped and dumped even after they disclosed good news. We want to create a quality coin that issues some returns so that in the long term no one is at a loss. We can't be at fault though if people decide after a few hours or days that this coin isn't for them and dump at a loss. That is their decision if they can't wait for our developments and investments to be rolled and converted to profits. We can't do this in one day or one week and we sincerely apologize for that, but that is asking something impossible.  Smiley . Like I mentioned earlier all we can do is our best to create a fully functioning coin with a profit attachment.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatwolf

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:56:20 PM

The updated wallet still isn't connecting and sync'ing for me.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:58:03 PM

same for me also

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

valth

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:05:59 PM

same for me also

same
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:07:08 PM

same for me also
GIThub source please
thanks
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:10:25 PM

The daily trading that will be put in place by our resident Trader is for generating profits as he is a well known successful trader on POLONIEX. He will be given a set amount to trade and will post a report to us to post monthly re profits. He is one of the most trustworthy and renowned persons I know and He himself Invested 5.7 BTC before the coin was launched to help cover coin costs and salaries.

I suggest a monthly report of not just profits, but coins traded for that month. And make it public. It'll help avoid some FUD that way.

@silverkinguk  Well, when I say PR person, I meant less spin and more facts. Call it a spokeperson then... just someone who can clarify things a bit better. Pat answers like the team deserves respect etc. doesn't mean anything if it's coming from a team member. Better to just answer questions, like qiwoman just did now.

Already one step ahead of you. Like I said before, we may stumble and make mistakes, but they will be honest mistakes
and we will be up front about them.

Not planning for a lickety-split ICO sell-out? That was a mistake. Not having fully tested all of the wallets ahead of time? Also
a mistake. But ones that we are correcting.

I'm not going to type some flowery schlock about listing ships and coming about again. Fact of the matter is that we are here
and we are not going to hide, no matter what anybody says about the coin or any of us personally. Our goal will always be to
work to benefit the investors - that's all of you guys who bought in and have not dumped just because we stumbled.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:10:57 PM

Did y'all create the config file?

greatwolf

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:14:49 PM

Did y'all create the config file?

yes, already made the qibuck.cfg from the OP thread
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:15:24 PM

hi. yes I created the file. ive now got connections but no movement past block 428

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

d34g13

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:17:40 PM

hi. yes I created the file. ive now got connections but no movement past block 428

which is what the old wallet also did
macorcina

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:28:03 PM

blok 428 same
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:33:34 PM

blok 428 same
   Same here.  Deleted everything in the roaming directory except wallet and conf, and restarted.  New client down loaded the blockchain to 428 and hangs.

Debug show the client was created at 13:12 today. 

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:46:26 PM

Spend the ICO on another coin IPO. Check.

Have a trader use the ICO for trading other coins. Check.

Sounds like a great investment plan. I'm in.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
macorcina

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:17:58 PM

blok 428 same
   Same here.  Deleted everything in the roaming directory except wallet and conf, and restarted.  New client down loaded the blockchain to 428 and hangs.
Debug show the client was created at 13:12 today. 
I would like to put coins in my wallet.
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:34:06 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 09:45:19 PM by BBmodBB

no maybe to pay for the previous failed ipo ? ...don't forget that part!   Cool  ~sounds "legit"..>> all in lol

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
macorcina

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:05:56 PM

NEW MAC WALLET IS UP, LINUX AND WINDOWS WILL BE UP IN A FEW HOURS..
Today at 04:45:30 PM
NEW  Source please.. if is  MAC wallet up to date please publish new source
GITHUB: https://github.com/   qibucks/QiBucks

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:11:49 AM

no maybe to pay for the previous failed ipo ? ...don't forget that part!   Cool  ~sounds "legit"..>> all in lol

What's with you two klowns? Have you no self respect? Do you have nothing better to do but FUD up others threads? You think the anonymity of an internet thread makes it ok to criticize and tease others like you're on the playground? You two monkeys must have been beaten up a lot as kids. Maybe you're still kids...either way, grow up.

If you disagree with how this coin is being managed how about spending your time elsewhere? Really, there is no need for criticism. Is your life so empty?

BBmodBB: your FUD record is questionable anyway. I've seen you FUD a coin for pages then 10 pages later be praising it.

In the end, just try to be better humans. The team behind QIBUCK have stumbled a bit but their heart is in the right place and they will rectify the situation. They clearly stated in the OP assets already in their possession and methods of generating income including the purchase of other coins.

If i'm not mistaken bbmodbb, I believe you also bought into the SYScoin ICO so it's tough to cast judgment on that move without looking like a hypocrite.

be good humans Smiley

QIBUCK team, maybe a self moderated thread is a better choice to manage/delete the baseless FUD. People with legitimate questions have the right to ask but trolls have the right to **** off and should be dealt with accordingly. The syscoin looks like a pretty good move considering the mining payout modifications that have been made. In the end, it's all speculation.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:22:05 AM

What's with you two klowns? Have you no self respect? Do you have nothing better to do but FUD up others threads? You think the anonymity of an internet thread makes it ok to criticize and tease others like you're on the playground? You two monkeys must have been beaten up a lot as kids. Maybe you're still kids...either way, grow up.

If you disagree with how this coin is being managed how about spending your time elsewhere? Really, there is no need for criticism. Is your life so empty?

BBmodBB: your FUD record is questionable anyway. I've seen you FUD a coin for pages then 10 pages later be praising it.

In the end, just try to be better humans. The team behind QIBUCK have stumbled a bit but their heart is in the right place and they will rectify the situation. They clearly stated in the OP assets already in their possession and methods of generating income including the purchase of other coins.

If i'm not mistaken bbmodbb, I believe you also bought into the SYScoin ICO so it's tough to cast judgment on that move without looking like a hypocrite.

be good humans Smiley

QIBUCK team, maybe a self moderated thread is a better choice to manage/delete the baseless FUD. People with legitimate questions have the right to ask but trolls have the right to **** off and should be dealt with accordingly. The syscoin looks like a pretty good move considering the mining payout modifications that have been made. In the end, it's all speculation.
+1 on your statement , and yes they are actually trying to make a difference Team QBK and like I have said in the past all members of the Dev team that i have had any interaction with have always been honest and straight up , all new projects have set backs, but with these Guys and Gals , they are working on it , not like some coins out there were there is a little problem and you never hear from the Dev ever again, Im here for the long run and whether its 1 month or 1 year I see this project running the good race!!
Trollz are trollz and will FUD no matter what is said !
Moderated thread is a option , but being adults (well if they actually are adult) you would think they would actually act a little more mature !!

But QBK Dev's you have support , Fight the good Fight!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:33:19 AM

The daily trading that will be put in place by our resident Trader is for generating profits as he is a well known successful trader on POLONIEX. He will be given a set amount to trade and will post a report to us to post monthly re profits. He is one of the most trustworthy and renowned persons I know and He himself Invested 5.7 BTC before the coin was launched to help cover coin costs and salaries.

He then sold most of his 27,000 QBK at .00024 and higher for a nice 20% profit. 

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:48:07 AM

WTF?  No one has noticed that the updated wallet includes 0 reward PoW blocks?  Someone just needed to fire up a GPU.  I moved the blockchain ahead 50 blocks in the last few minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: