Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:54:49 PM

We hope this week to start looking at new ways to generate revenue over and above the traditional crypto sources. Our resident Trader is also starting to trade today. We have also purchased just over 3 SYNC COIN and we sent an email to join their Profits Club.

Here is our email for the 3 SYNC COIN PROFITS CLUB ON BEHALF OF QIBUCK COIN ASSET FUND..

I hope our two coins may find a way to collaborate more in the Near Future also. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:57:36 PM

We hope this week to start looking at new ways to generate revenue over and above the traditional crypto sources. Our resident Trader is also starting to trade today. We have also purchased just over 3 SYNC COIN and we sent an email to join their Profits Club.

Here is our email for the 3 SYNC COIN PROFITS CLUB ON BEHALF OF QIBUCK COIN ASSET FUND..

I hope our two coins may find a way to collaborate more in the Near Future also. Smiley
Awesome and it begins!! Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:59:01 PM

If the devs can't come up with a better plan than burning their own coin, might as well burn it and I'll cash out then. It means you have no actual plan.

Ignorance at its finance

Is Armin22 the same as the Armin listed as a team member in the OP?

If so and as a bag holder I would like to see a higher level of professionalism then "ignorance at its finance" probably meant finest.  Huh unless you were trying to be clever = fail.

Lets keep it together people.

Future investors, well the smart ones at least, read all the posts before handing over their BTC. Try to keep that in mind as you spew your frustrations. Take a deep breath and maintain. The FUDsters are always going to be rude and disrespectful...no need to mirror that back. Not good for business.

spelling & formatting count as well.

I'd refrain from shooting from the hip. Big announcement coming? Have the entire team discuss them before they are broadcast so there is not differing opinions being expressed in the thread.

I'm now accepting donations for my public advice/project management. Address in signature.

1: The matter was discussed within the team and Qibucks told me to post the announcement in the thread.

2: It is ignorance at its finest, poornamelessme seem to be ignoring all of the effort that is being constantly put into this coin from all position, so with this guy claiming we have no "plan" or anything does seem ignorant. Its not an attempt to look "clever" as you put it.

3: "Future investors, well the smart ones at least, read all the posts before handing over their BTC. Try to keep that in mind as you spew your frustrations. Take a deep breath and maintain. The FUDsters are always going to be rude and disrespectful...no need to mirror that back. Not good for business." - I agree with this, and i apologise about the way i responded to the statement, it wasn't professional.

The the holding poll was my idea..was thinking maybe a week later to hold one but to be honest with what we have in mind over the coming weeks drastic measures will be deemed unnecessary at most.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:00:48 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 12:28:06 AM by qiwoman2

Awesome and it begins!! Grin

Yes things are just starting and our team is ful of some brainstorming ideas but they cannot be implemented all at once, it is logistically impossible. I am glad you are on board for the ride. Like we claimed in our OP, we are not here to fud other coins but collaborate and work with quality coins for the longevity of Crypto. Smiley. We believe SYNC COIN to be a great model of success and tomorrow morning we have a preliminary meeting with another excellent coin Dev as well.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
brownmon

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:40:13 AM

Interesting idea.  What would happen if SYNC bought some QBK?  If one of you pays out, you'll have to keep paying each other smaller and smaller amounts, forever  Grin
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:19:26 AM

It seemed as though the burning of coins issue was settled for a while there with silverking's post, now it seems to be back on the table.

it is very discouraging to see a lack of unity within the dev team, and such a bad idea getting this much traction
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:21:31 AM

It seemed as though the burning of coins issue was settled for a while there with silverking's post, now it seems to be back on the table.

it is very discouraging to see a lack of unity within the dev team, and such a bad idea getting this much traction
Sorry guys we are a very democratic team and we often brainstorm, in the end we always reach a consensus by internal voting. Smiley..We have a wonderful team full of spirit. Smiley. Running a coin is like running a country, takes time for the government to settle in. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:41:15 AM

I actually thought you guys knew what you were doing after reading silverking's post... now i'm not so sure
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:56:48 AM

I actually thought you guys knew what you were doing after reading silverking's post... now i'm not so sure

I do agree that some of their statements seem a bit contradictory there, but that is more an organizational issue I expect they'll get figured out over time. They'd probably be better off picking one of their devs as official spokesperson, just so we don't get mixed messages.

I'm not overly concerned about it ... unless they actually go through with the burning. Perhaps I am over-thinking it, but it's not a bad idea for them to publicly consider it here in the forums. So I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

I just hope they get dividend signups working really soon, finish up the website, and perhaps even start on some discussion of new coin features to consider. The faster that is done, the less sell pressure there should be.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:01:20 AM

Adam,

I'm sorry if it seems a bit like we are herding cats in here. If we discuss a lot of 'what ifs' and possible options
and scenarios in here, it is out of a desire for transparency. I can see how it may make us look like we have
no concrete direction, though.

I promise you, that is not the case. QiBuck is unique in many ways and one of those ways is that there is no
"head guy" on the team. We all have a voice - and the QBK community does as well. So yes, there will be
lots of ideas batted around and some may be contrary to others, and there may even be some squabbling
from time to time, but it's all just part of the brainstorming process.

We could keep it private if the community prefers, but personally, I relish the fact that by having you guys
know what our thoughts and ideas are that it keeps us on our toes.

Cheers,

Cynthia

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:40:22 AM

I would like to get the opinion of both the QBK team and the community as a whole on something. Earlier this evening I was
giving some thought to ways in which we might start bringing income in sooner rather than later. Around the same time, I
was also checking my Bitcoin wallet and noticed that I'd received my daily earnings from NiceHash.com, where I rent my own
meager Scrypt hashing power when I'm not using my gridseeds.

Then it occurred to me...

I have proposed to the team that we purchase a couple of ASIC miners - at least 1 TH/s apiece - that could be used to
generate an income in any one (or combination) of three ways:

1. We use them to mine BTC directly.
2. We use them to mine any likely looking SHA-256 coins that come out.
3. We rent out the hashing power through NiceHash.com or similar outfit.

So whether we're mining or we're renting out the hashing power, we're still generating income.

What are your thoughts?

I've been looking at the following miner:

http://www.bitcrane.com/goods.php?id=1

I welcome any advice / suggestions.

Thanks!

Cynthia

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:51:17 AM

I would like to get the opinion of both the QBK team and the community as a whole on something. Earlier this evening I was
giving some thought to ways in which we might start bringing income in sooner rather than later. Around the same time, I
was also checking my Bitcoin wallet and noticed that I'd received my daily earnings from NiceHash.com, where I rent my own

I have proposed to the team that we purchase a couple of ASIC miners - at least 1 TH/s apiece - that could be used to

So whether we're mining or we're renting out the hashing power, we're still generating income.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Cynthia

I am in..I totally like the idea. Especially as they can be delivered so soon.  always wanted us to be heavily into mining anyway. That was one of our core ideas and owning our own hardware which is cost effective is only going to add to our bottom line for our Bagholders. Smiley. Thank you for this great find.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:55:38 AM

We also have our Sync now Synced.. Left around 0.1 in POLO for trading.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MsCollec
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:58:09 AM

How can i be a bag holder  Smiley
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:11:22 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 06:03:26 AM by qiwoman2

How can i be a bag holder  Smiley

Welcome SYNC Admin, we are honored to have you here. I wish we were able to get into the SYNC Whales but that had already closed before we could look at it so very glad at least we got into SYNC PROFITS just in the nick of time.

One only needs to purchase 100 QBK minimum to be eligible for Bagholder Status. We are only 4 days old but have many plans to grow our asset backed Coin and generate monthly revenues for those who hold QBK. We will open up the Member's area too for registration so all our Bagholders are logged and ready for monthly bonus dividends. Smiley. Bagholders with 10k QBK or more are eligible to earn from all 3 bagholder bonus pools as explained on the OP.

Any more questions please feel free to ask here or contact us. At the moment the price is at a discount form opening ICO price so it is at basement bargain prices. Smiley

At the moment QBK can be purchased on POLONIEX..

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_qbk

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MsCollec
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:14:21 AM

Welcome SYNC Admin, we are honored to have you here. I wish we were able to get into the SYNC Whales but that had already closed before we could look at it so very glad at least we got into SYNC PROFITS just in the nick of time.

One only needs to purchase 100 QBK minimum to be eligible for Bagholder Status. We are only 4 days old but have many plans to grow our asset backed Coin and generate monthly revenues for those who hold QBK. We will open up the Member's area too for registration so all our Bagholders are logged and ready for monthly bonus dividends. Smiley. Bagholders width 10k QBK or more are eligible to earn from all 3 bagholder bonus pools as explained on the OP.

Any more questions please feel free to ask here or contact us. At the moment the price is at a discount form opening ICO price so it is at basement bargain prices. Smiley

Thanks for your reply, I will be watching the market for a good entry to buy some. Good luck
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:23:05 AM

One only needs to purchase 100 QBK minimum to be eligible for Bagholder Status. We are only 4 days old but have many plans to grow our asset backed Coin and generate monthly revenues for those who hold QBK. We will open up the Member's area too for registration so all our Bagholders are logged and ready for monthly bonus dividends. Smiley. Bagholders width 10k QBK or more are eligible to earn from all 3 bagholder bonus pools as explained on the OP.

Thanks for your reply, I will be watching the market for a good entry to buy some. Good luck

It's a pleasure. Our one focus is to work with Quality Altcoins and Devs to enhance the Crypto Space so it feels wonderful to have a feeling of unity and collaboration. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:07:19 AM

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Cynthia

This is good thinking as long as the diminishing returns are factored in. I think we are a few days from another diff increase so your calculated return will be less even before the miner is shipped.

Wait until after tomorrow and pay attention to the news GAW miners CEO will release regarding Project Prime. It could be a game changer for miners and alleviate the hassles of hosting yourself.
naidledoes

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:35:42 AM

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Cynthia

I like this idea. But will this be before the atms or after? Those new spondoolies look nice too.
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:58:38 AM

How can i be a bag holder  Smiley

we like your insight,.we are currently polishing our project,but once we hit the announcement stage we will contact you how we wil

It's a pleasure. Our one focus is to work with Quality Altcoins and Devs to enhance the Crypto Space so it feels wonderful to have a feeling of unity and collaboration. Smiley

we like  your insight,we are currently polishing our project,..but once we hit the announcement stage we will contact you on how we can support each other...ERMIS TEAM:-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: