Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:32:11 PM

I see your point.. although there is still a lot of middle ground and I expect the devs will take everything into consideration before making their final decision, regardless of the poll

Yeah, but just wondering if I am overlooking something and there is any reason to not have a cap? I mean, some folks feel there is no need for one and exchanges should take about 40% of their monthly payouts. What possible reason is there to choose that?

A number of people here were keen on spending 25 btc or so of the ICO money to basically achieve what could be accomplished by simply not giving exchanges payouts.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:39:18 PM

I see your point.. although there is still a lot of middle ground and I expect the devs will take everything into consideration before making their final decision, regardless of the poll

Yeah, but just wondering if I am overlooking something and there is any reason to not have a cap? I mean, some folks feel there is no need for one and exchanges should take about 40% of their monthly payouts. What possible reason is there to choose that?

A number of people here were keen on spending 25 btc or so of the ICO money to basically achieve what could be accomplished by simply not giving exchanges payouts.

I know lol and this is even better than burning the coins.. Cheesy Smiley Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:52:32 PM

I voted for option no 3 and am thinking to be fair to the POLO mods of just giving them a little bounty bag every month as a giveaway for their hard work which would come from the giveaway section.

maybe I have missed something here. Why would Polo mods be getting bounty bags? For being mods in trollbox? Even if they are hosting giveaways ect this benefits polo by keeping peoples focus on polo.

It's great that Polo hosted the ICO and blah blah blah. Polo like all other exchanges is a business that makes money from volume trading. I'm not sure why you would give them even 1 extra QBK?

I'm all for promotion and the such but as a bagholder(ICO investor) I do not want to see any profits or potential profits going to exchanges or their employees for doing their jobs. If busoni or anyone else is providing support outside of the normal services provided then this can be addressed and should be notated on the balance ledger in great detail.

If I am "out to lunch" on this please explain.
Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:53:51 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 05:16:32 PM by Pala_00

Please compile leveldb first

cd leveldb && chmod +x build_detect_platform && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

Hope this helps.. Smiley

Thanks!!!!!!!! The wallet now works perfectly!!!  Grin

I have another little question... when I compile the algo files, I get some warnings:

simd.c:1565:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
simd.c: In function ‘void init_big(void*, const u32*)’:
simd.c:1576:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
simd.c: In function ‘void update_small(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
simd.c:1587:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
simd.c: In function ‘void update_big(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
simd.c:1612:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;

blake.c: In function ‘void blake64_close(sph_blake_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’:
blake.c:991:6: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘unsigned char*’ [-fpermissive]
  out = dst;
                                         ^
blake.c:791:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void blake32_init(sph_blake_small_context*, const sph_u32*, const sph_u32*)’ [-fpermissive]
 blake32_init(sph_blake_small_context *sc,
 ^
blake.c: In function ‘void sph_blake224(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
blake.c:1009:23: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_blake_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  blake32(cc, data, len);

groestl.c: In function ‘void groestl_big_close(sph_groestl_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’:
groestl.c:2952:17: warning: variable ‘buf’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  unsigned char *buf;
                 ^
groestl.c: In function ‘void sph_groestl224_init(void*)’:
groestl.c:3013:28: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_groestl_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]

etc
etc
etc
for jk, keccak, skein etc etc

It's normal?

poornamelessme

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:18:52 PM

I voted for option no 3 and am thinking to be fair to the POLO mods of just giving them a little bounty bag every month as a giveaway for their hard work which would come from the giveaway section.

maybe I have missed something here. Why would Polo mods be getting bounty bags? For being mods in trollbox? Even if they are hosting giveaways ect this benefits polo by keeping peoples focus on polo.

It's great that Polo hosted the ICO and blah blah blah. Polo like all other exchanges is a business that makes money from volume trading. I'm not sure why you would give them even 1 extra QBK?

I'm all for promotion and the such but as a bagholder(ICO investor) I do not want to see any profits or potential profits going to exchanges or their employees for doing their jobs. If busoni or anyone else is providing support outside of the normal services provided then this can be addressed and should be notated on the balance ledger in great detail.

I have wondered this same exact thing. If Polo has helped out in an extra way, say they helped look over the code for you, or helped with organization... done something extra helpful, I'd be fine giving them a little extra bounty from the giveaway/bounties pool, for this month only. I see no reason to want to give them monthly bounties for simply hosting the ico/coin, as they get paid via trading fees already.

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:20:48 PM

Its called " buying them off ".  

Nice to have the Mods push their fave coin and censor the " Fudsters". Worth every penny.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:24:13 PM

I only mentioned this offer it as a small token for all the work they are doing in helping us handle the ICO funds, they never requested any bounties or gifts and they never charged us an ICO hosting fee, unlike Bitttrex and C-CEX that charge BTC EXTRA... was just a small suggestion but it doesn't mean we will go through with it. We are all thinking allowed here. It would have also come form the bounties and giveaway pool which would not affect Bagholders in any way fiscally.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:24:58 PM

Nice to have the Mods push their fave coin and censor the " Fudsters". Worth every penny.

I didn't want to say it, as there could be other reasons, but yeah... that's a possibility. It'd be a silly reason however, as we'd kind of see what the bounties were being used for. It's not exactly smart to say we are paying mods to push our coin, as then that 'pushing' becomes meaningless... as people know the reason behind it.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:26:39 PM

I have wondered this same exact thing. If Polo has helped out in an extra way, say they helped look over the code for you, or helped with organization... done something extra helpful, I'd be fine giving them a little extra bounty from the giveaway/bounties pool, for this month only. I see no reason to want to give them monthly bounties for simply hosting the ico/coin, as they get paid via trading fees already.

Yes this have done a lot extra, they did look over the code, they mined the coin when it needed pow to move the blockchain, Busoni is making the ICO payments daily when we are putting requests in, the Mods always help me out in IRC private chat when I need something addressing, so yes they have helped us out a lot...and are still helping. So my offering a little bag from bounties section as a thank you for their EXTRA help I didn't think was too much of an issue especially as it doesn't affect Bagholder pool payouts.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:27:51 PM

I only mentioned this offer it as a small token for all the work they are doing in helping us handle the ICO funds, they never requested any bounties or gifts and they never charged us an ICO hosting fee, unlike Bitttrex and C-CEX that charge BTC EXTRA... was just a small suggestion but it doesn't mean we will go through with it. We are all thinking allowed here. It would have also come form the bounties and giveaway pool which would not affect Bagholders in any way fiscally.

It wouldn't affect bagholders fiscally exactly, but it'd be less goodies to give away to investors and less coins to give away for promotion.

Again, I'm fine if you say you want to give away some coin from the giveaway pool as a thank you, for their help this month, assuming it's a reasonable amount. I just don't think it should be an ongoing thing.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:31:19 PM

I didn't want to say it, as there could be other reasons, but yeah... that's a possibility. It'd be a silly reason however, as we'd kind of see what the bounties were being used for. It's not exactly smart to say we are paying mods to push our coin, as then that 'pushing' becomes meaningless... as people know the reason behind it.

No i didn't mean it in that way so end of Discussion. Actually they are NOT allowed to accept gifts. I only recommended it for the hours of man hours they put especially when our coin needed pow mining. Also they didn't stop the FUD on trollbox, the only time they banned a few FUDSTERS when they called me a Bitch and a Whore and told me to go to hell and that I am a Devil, then because it is trollbox rules not to swear they got banned, so they didn't favor my coin over any other don't worry. When Wonderloops, the The Russian and their gangs fudded the coin, they were on the trollbox for 24 hours relentlessly allowed to FUD.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:32:38 PM

It wouldn't affect bagholders fiscally exactly, but it'd be less goodies to give away to investors and less coins to give away for promotion.

Again, I'm fine if you say you want to give away some coin from the giveaway pool as a thank you, for their help this month, assuming it's a reasonable amount. I just don't think it should be an ongoing thing.

O,K that's a decent point taken..Just didn't like the idea that was mentioned of us Buying off the Exchange..If that was the case we wouldn't have had the nasty fud scenario on the trollbox lol.

I am so surprised if everyone is vehemently against us giving any extra freebies to the Exchange why they are voting for option 1 ..that's mind blogging lol. Grin Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:38:12 PM

O,K that's a decent point taken..Just didn't like the idea that was mentioned of us Buying off the Exchange..If that was the case we wouldn't have had the nasty fud scenario on the trollbox lol.

I am so surprised if everyone is vehemently against us giving any extra freebies to the Exchange why they are voting for option 1 ..that's mind blogging lol. Grin Grin

Well, my argument was actually you weren't trying to buy off the exchange, as it'd be insanely silly to announce you were doing so in the thread here ... sort of counterproductive.

The main reasons I'm against giving extra freebies to the exchange are a combination of less goodies for investors + the fact other exchange mods may then expect freebies too + you get people spreading fud that you are buying off trollboxes. It's not worth the hassle in my opinion. One time... sure, I'd think that would be understandable... could even vote on it next if you want. Ongoing... too much trouble.

And I'm still waiting for anyone at all to give a good reason they are voting for option 1, where they are giving exchanges 40% or so of their monthly profits. I expect many don't even realize this, or are just voting randomly.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:46:40 PM

Well, my argument was actually you weren't trying to buy off the exchange, as it'd be insanely silly to announce you were doing so in the thread here ... sort of counterproductive.

The main reasons I'm against giving extra freebies to the exchange are a combination of less goodies for investors + the fact other exchange mods may then expect freebies too + you get people spreading fud that you are buying off trollboxes. It's not worth the hassle in my opinion. One time... sure, I'd think that would be understandable... could even vote on it next if you want. Ongoing... too much trouble.

And I'm still waiting for anyone at all to give a good reason they are voting for option 1, where they are giving exchanges 40% or so of their monthly profits. I expect many don't even realize this, or are just voting randomly.

Yeah your right one month a small bag at least just to cover the electricity costs they used from their own pocket to mine for the pow..I know one or two mods were helping to mine it in their own homes from their own expense. At least a small bag as token of gratitude would suffice and to be honest if it's kicked up a stir I don't mind even having to cover that from my own pocket rather than have all the fuss of being accused of this that and the other. It always seems apparent to me that working so hard to create something good and different always receives less praise than it does criticism.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:52:55 PM

Yeah your right one month a small bag at least just to cover the electricity costs they used from their own pocket to mine for the pow..I know one or two mods were helping to mine it in their own homes from their own expense. At least a small bag as token of gratitude would suffice and to be honest if it's kicked up a stir I don't mind even having to cover that from my own pocket rather than have all the fuss of being accused of this that and the other. It always seems apparent to me that working so hard to create something good and different always receives less praise than it does criticism.

Your intentions were right, just that sometimes it's best to think if any decision, any comment by a dev, anything at all related to the coin, could be used as potential fud.  Even if your intentions are honorable -- if there is a chance they aren't -- trolls will seize upon that. Unfortunately that is the state of crypto today.
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:26:05 PM

hi. yes I created the file. ive now got connections but no movement past block 428

this may have been stated already.

For those of you that can't connect with the Linux wallet compiled from source, the conf file IS CASE SENSITIVE.

*** in the .Qibuck directory, your file MUST be named Qibuck.conf, or the wallet will not connect.****

Also, for those of you getting the leveldb error when compiling, here's the fix:

cd to src/leveldb within the wallet directory.

run this command:   sh build_detect_platform build_config.mk

cd back to root of wallet directory and "make".

should now compile without errors.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:14:27 PM

Your intentions were right, just that sometimes it's best to think if any decision, any comment by a dev, anything at all related to the coin, could be used as potential fud.  Even if your intentions are honorable -- if there is a chance they aren't -- trolls will seize upon that. Unfortunately that is the state of crypto today.

Now it's beginning to make sense in regards to them using their miners to move the block along. Just tread with caution...FUD can be explosive.

The poll in the tread is a fail because it allows outsiders(non QBK holders) to vote and sway opinion. Those same fudsters are voting as well.
How about a password protected webpage on the site with user names issued  from holders wallet addresses to use for polls? Now you have a group who are actually concerned about the coin, because they are bag holders, and not trying to derail it.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:57:24 PM

Sigh now I have seen it all.  You could have called it anything.  Plus I dont actually trust the poloneix trollbox with things going forward now when they promote this kind of rubbish.

Who is the real dev in this team ?

Also like XBC which you are a member of their team qiwoman - or used to be - why are you surrounding yourself with pure 100% POS coins ?  I know your not a developer by ANY means, therefore I dont see ANYTHING worthwhile in this coin AT ALL - and would only mine this - not BUY IT. but I cant do that can I ? just because you and bitcoin mafia arent miners.

Think I have seen qiwoman listed on teams for a few coins - that have stagnated and stalled and dropped off the face of the earth.

If I recall correctly, she was listed on XBC's list of people who owned 1% of the coins. Not sure if it was more than that... perhaps she did marketing at the begining? Not aware of her being on other teams, but she can speak up about that.

And I don't understand how anyone could trust the poloniex troll box... ever. Or any trollbox.

Whether you want to invest or not, up to you. I think a multipool is in the works, so you could mine it that way if you so choose. Having regular mining + ICO is typically a bad combination due to dumpers, hence why POS is probably a better choice.

That 1% were the official Team of investors that forced the dev to destroy the premine and steered the direction of the coin (basically all they did after that was sit in troll boxes defending XBC whilst they waited for weeks for a wallet)  - I remember it like it was yesterday.  

As I said pure 100% POS coins offer zero value to me when they provide nothing from the start.  I don't think this coin was worth the 20 sats it was listed when they had nothing to go with other than a wallet and 100% mined coins and a smile and promise.  Sorry but if you expect me to buy into a coin I expect a lot of work already done - not a vote for whats next.  That's poor marketing - which it seems this team only has - marketing and a poor job of it.

Sorry If I am all about fair distribution. But this coin offers nothing of that sort and I am sorry the poloneix trollbox is responsible for crap like this.  LCL, XBC, Millionaire coin, this crap are all born inside the trollbox where by the plebs attack it like flies on shit.  Dump it after 10% and we never hear form them again.   I have seen this time and time again on one of my fav exchanges - but not anymore.

whatever

It wont be long till the funds are released from poloniex and this coin floats to the bottom.  You have to wonder when 2 members of the team used to constantly cry in trollboxes that they need money for this or that playing on the heart strings of good people because they want to see their kids and they will state they want to be a mini whale.  To me that screams I need money as the first thing they want out of this coin.  As an investor and miner that leaves me with zero confidence.

Besides there is no real 100% dedicated dev in this marketing team. 2nd reason why I wont invest in this coin.  Maybe when multipool is up.  But I encourage you to search out the ops older nick and where it pops its ugly head up.  

If I am wrong Ill come in and say so.  

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

Now it's beginning to make sense in regards to them using their miners to move the block along. Just tread with caution...FUD can be explosive.

The poll in the tread is a fail because it allows outsiders(non QBK holders) to vote and sway opinion. Those same fudsters are voting as well.
How about a password protected webpage on the site with user names issued  from holders wallet addresses to use for polls? Now you have a group who are actually concerned about the coin, because they are bag holders, and not trying to derail it.

Funny I was thinking of a closed voting system for Bagholders and extra voting power for founders in a closed forum setting once we have our forum up and running. Smiley We just felt it necessary at the moment to do open polls because of having to change some of the statements on the OP..but for future new developments ventures that we require a vote, most probably it will be a closed voting system. Some decisions naturally will be taken only by the Team, other things we think Bagholder Input is necessary then we will put into that system. We will have a much better infrastructure in place once our forum is up with special sections for each activity. Bitcointalk then will only be used primarily for the main updates as opposed to an open discussion forum.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:29:57 PM

Molay why you here then?
If you don't believe in our coin why bother posting?

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: