Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:34:54 PM

Well, looks good so far.  In two weeks QBK has done more than half of these alt's combined.  I finally got 1000 coins hot on the grill steakin...

Congratulations... Smiley This is lovely news.
Just wanted to come over and publicly apologize for the way i talked to you in the XC thread, you probably don't remember but it was out of line, it's unfortunate that some men are pigs towards women, but it's a small minority and in my opinion they are not real men, so please take this how u like, but i am sincerely apologetic and ashamed of the way i was acting, looking forward too seeing what you and the rest of your team can bring to XC and hope too see you on the XC thread without being attacked..( were a protective bunch after the DRK fud i'm sure you understand  Wink )

Hello my Friend, I have had some hard knocks in life and grew up being bullied a lot..The only thing that's changed now is that I fight with fists up to defend what I think is just just but never hold a grudge - ever. If we can turn enemies into friends and fudders into supporters, I am in! Let's all make Crypto a better place and even if sometimes we disagree (like all families do it's normal) Let's just be nicer about it. I want all coins to rock and blossom and as the moon is already overcrowded let's head to colonize some other planets too! QIBUCKS wants to build some Stargates..come with us! We have some good spanners in the works coming and we want everyone together to benefit. If we can bring into Crypto people form all walks of life and just double the market cap from today it would benefit all good coins with sincere intentions. We welcome all good constructive criticism and input. If also something else we have planned falls into place we may have a really nice gift for XC! We are arranging a meeting and if what I plan is doable and we reach an agreement with that company it will benefit Altcoins a lot. The platform we will build anyway but the added extra could more than treble the revenues so fingers crossed they agree to our proposal. Smiley On that note I am very famished and have to cook and eat.. Again thank you so kindly for the lovely apology, we are truly grateful and honored.
I like your vision and your attitude, and i'm up for colonizing other planets this world is beautiful but i'm sure there is much more out there, crypto is a revolution in technology and will change the world and we are all part of it, glad you accepted my apology and were mates now, enjoy your food and PM if you ever want to chat Wink

It's a pleasure.. Wink

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:37:01 PM

Quick question for you qiwoman Smiley

The press release on yahoo says that the POS interest rate would be 5% monthly.  However based on what I am yielding it would appear to be more like 5% annually.  Is that correct?

Additionally I have had an issue with staking.  I have received a handful of orphaned POS shares over the last few days.  Was just curious if it was just me?

Aside from that everything is just gravy and Im bagholding til the end.  Great job btw !

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:46:06 PM

The press release on yahoo says that the POS interest rate would be 5% monthly.  However based on what I am yielding it would appear to be more like 5% annually.  Is that correct?

Additionally I have had an issue with staking.  I have received a handful of orphaned POS shares over the last few days.  Was just curious if it was just me?

Aside from that everything is just gravy and Im bagholding til the end.  Great job btw !
I have noticed I have been getting about 1 orphen a day but no stress !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:53:59 AM

Ah yes it is 5% yearly, I don't know now if that can be corrected. About the orphans I got some of those too, I sent message to our Dev to let me know the issue. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:30:46 AM

Our Dev explained there will be orphan blocks in pos like there are in pow mining ..so it's normal.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Abrupto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:37:09 AM

Hi Qibuck community,

I posted this in the xc thread and I wanted to post it here as well.

Qiwoman, you have to understand there is no way for Dan or anyone else on the team to control the fud. We have a community member or two that we have ostracized but they continue to come back. They are nothing more than daytraders- they support us, dump us for another coin, fud us, buy back low, and support us again.

As your coins community gets larger you will experience these growing pains as well. People are upset and tempers have flared. I for one have faith in Dan and when he presents himself to the community with the relevant information I'm sure things will smooth out.

The entire community felt attacked and that is why you received the welcome you did. The best thing to do is stay in the background until announcements are made and the community calms down. Crypto is fickle and as a new coin dev you must become used to it. You will also face similar challenges here as your coin community develops a culture of its own over time.

I hope our collaboration is fruitful for both communities and I want to be the first to extend the olive branch, don't write us off just yet. If this project is good for both sides you may be surprised at the support you find from us in the future.

That is all I really have to say, now I'm going to check out what innovation is happening in this thread. Based on the first paragraph of page 1 it sounds like we all have something in common, we have been burned in this game at one time or another. May be we can help to prevent that from happening to newcomers in the alt scene.

Have a good night.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:54:54 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 04:34:20 AM by qiwoman2

Hi Qibuck community,

Qiwoman, you have to understand there is no way for Dan or anyone else on the team to control the fud. We have a community member or two that we have ostracized but they continue to come back. They are nothing more than daytraders- they support us, dump us for another coin, fud us, buy back low, and support us again.

As your coins community gets larger you will experience these growing pains as well. People are upset and tempers have flared. I for one have faith in Dan and when he presents himself to the community with the relevant information I'm sure things will smooth out.

The entire community felt attacked and that is why you received the welcome you did. The best thing to do is stay in the background until announcements are made and the community calms down. Crypto is fickle and as a new coin dev you must become used to it. You will also face similar challenges here as your coin community develops a culture of its own over time.

I hope our collaboration is fruitful for both communities and I want to be the first to extend the olive branch, don't write us off just yet. If this project is good for both sides you may be surprised at the support you find from us in the future.

That is all I really have to say, now I'm going to check out what innovation is happening in this thread. Based on the first paragraph of page 1 it sounds like we all have something in common, we have been burned in this game at one time or another. May be we can help to prevent that from happening to newcomers in the alt scene.

Have a good night.

Thank you  for the kind words and also want to state that when we made the announcement it was with the full approval of your CHEIF DEV DAN so I personally did not contravene any ethics or codes that XC has. I will be very busy from now on working hard for the success of our JV plus our own coin activities so I will not be visiting these forum boards or the trollbox much in the near future anyway as I have much behind the scenes work to do and my role for QIBUCK will no longer be an outspoken one as I retire from the front end to make more of the back end deals go through so you will be seeing more our other Team Members posting from now on. I also want to announce I will be away from the 27th August till the 5th September as I am emigrating to Europe so again the rest of the Team will be running the day to day operations of QIBUCK and any communication with the XC DEV AND PR team on any of the JV work in hand.
I will pop in from time to time but my priorities now to help build QIBUCK are beyond the forum boards from now on as we take on more projects to deliver what we promised. Smiley

I also want to thank all our Supporters who have helped make QIBUCK welcome.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:03:37 AM

Hi Qibuck community,

Have a good night.

Thank you  for the kind words and also want to state that when we made the announcement it was with the full approval of your CHEIF DEV DAN so I personally did not contravene any ethics or codes that XC has. I will be very busy from now on working hard for the success of our JV plus our own coin activities so I will not be visiting these forum boards or the trollbox much in the near future anyway as I have much behind the scenes work to do and my role for QIBUCK will no longer be an outspoken one as I retire form the front end to make more of the back end deals go through so you will be seeing more our other Team Members posting from now on. I also want to announce I will be away from the 27th August till the 5th September as I am emigrating to Europe so again the rest of the Team will be running the day to day operations of QIBUCK and any communication with the XC DEV AND PR team on any of the JV work in hand.
I will pop in from time to time but my priorities now to help build QIBUCK are beyond the forum boards from now on as we take on more projects t deliver what we promised. Smiley

I also want to thank all our Supporters who have helped

you do what has to be done , there are many eyes watching this baby and caring for it !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:39:17 AM

Hi Qibuck community,

Have a good night.

Thank you  for the kind words and also want to state that when we made the announcement it was with the full approval of your CHEIF DEV DAN so I personally did not contravene any ethics or codes that XC has. I will be very busy from now on working hard for the success of our JV plus our own coin activities so I will not be visiting these forum boards or the trollbox much in the near future anyway as I have much behind the scenes work to do and my role for QIBUCK will no longer be an outspoken one as I retire form the front end to make more of the back end deals go through so you will be seeing more our other Team Members posting from now on. I also want to announce I will be away from the 27th August till the 5th September as I am emigrating to Europe so again the rest of the Team will be running the day to day operations of QIBUCK and any communication with the XC DEV AND PR team on any of the JV work in hand.
I will pop in from time to time but my priorities now to help build QIBUCK are beyond the forum boards from now on as we take on more projects t deliver what we promised. Smiley

I also want to thank all our Supporters who have helped

you do what has to be done , there are many eyes watching this baby and caring for it !!

Thank you for being a caring member in the community. I will login daily of course to check PMS except the week I am in transit and if there is anything may need adding on the OP if other Staff are not available at the time.

Here is our asset sheet, it is a work in progress and will change form Time to Time as we are also more than one person handling the purchases, trading, some items may get delayed being posted. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5FVAZ4zzhjjAsp9-Jsxi7CZ_kGwEsOF4uTdDvrcsRI/edit?usp=sharing

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:20:17 AM

Wow, what turned this coin around?
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:33:14 AM

QiBuck can be called as AirBuck. Qi is Air & Air is Qi.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:01:11 PM

If I buy/trade this coin am I practicing Qibuck Gong?
ebite

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:17:45 PM

Just bought over 10k QBK, hope to be as a founder.

QBK / QiBuck QPZAQzhwLG25oiP4Z8QWUJ2b9zqfNHnq7L
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:16:42 PM

To get your Founder's spot,register at our site here with your Wallet address:

http://qibuck.com/qibuck-founders/

Holders need 10,000 coins staking on a wallet.Coins need to be held in wallet for the long term.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:59:54 PM

If I buy/trade this coin am I practicing Qibuck Gong?

That's a good one! I like it.

I am practicing that too.. up 2 btc so far for the QBK coffers, that's just trading the stability fund up.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

+1 to all the team of Qibuck. Your hard work and determination has not gone unnoticed.

I'm here for the long run. I applied for Founder.

On Polo you know me as getmesome.

Have a great day.

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:31:29 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 10:35:31 PM by qiwoman2

+1 to all the team of Qibuck. Your hard work and determination has not gone unnoticed.

I'm here for the long run. I applied for Founder.

On Polo you know me as getmesome.

Have a great day.

Thank you for your kind words.. I have muted the box for a few days as I have a long journey ahead on the 31st but should be back on the Box after I emigrate. I am around though, working and lurking until I move. Just for a few days I will be traveling packing and unpacking but our Team is more than 1 person.. Smiley. I too am happy we have a great QBK Family growing. Thank you for your Support. I do have more good news. Once I arrive on Cyprus we can get what is called Internet in a box there I found out so from day 1 aka wireless Internet so the first thing we will do if all goes well and we land safely is to buy the Internet package so most likely day 2 of arrival I will be back on QBK business, maybe not working a full day but at least basic overseeing until the jet lag has expired:D

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:36:15 PM

We will announce a volume trading contest on POLONIEX over the next couple of days..stay tuned. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:03:27 PM

Im having some issues with the wallet, it has been running fine for days now, but this morning it will not launch "assertion failed!"
Then "the application requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way"
Anyone come across this, or have any ideas?

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:30:23 PM

Im having some issues with the wallet, it has been running fine for days now, but this morning it will not launch "assertion failed!"
Then "the application requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way"
Anyone come across this, or have any ideas?

my wallet is running and staking fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: