Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:51:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:10:37 PM

When is the deadline this month for dividends, around the 10th? I kept most of my qbk in my wallet, but have some spare on polo that I should eventually move back for the dividend.

I also assume that if we are receiving qbk back, we basically need to do nothing at all? Only btc people need to resubmit info?
bitcoinevent

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:49:51 PM

I'm concerned. I'm going to sell my coins. If all this coins do to promise profit is mining and trading other coins then there is no future in qbk. I'm sorry, but this is too much of a gamble for me.
What if they have a bad day or week or month of trading, then there will be no profits for the investors but I bet the core team will still get paid.

This is a ponzi scheme. It's using future traders to buy into this coin. It's like what this crook Bernie Madoff did...
Good bye group. Nice knowing you and good luck to the rest of you.
poornamelessme

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:04:38 PM

I'm concerned. I'm going to sell my coins. If all this coins do to promise profit is mining and trading other coins then there is no future in qbk. I'm sorry, but this is too much of a gamble for me.
What if they have a bad day or week or month of trading, then there will be no profits for the investors but I bet the core team will still get paid.

This is a ponzi scheme. It's using future traders to buy into this coin. It's like what this crook Bernie Madoff did...

I'm not so sure you really understand what a ponzi scheme is.

Profit is gained outside of qbk itself, so whether new investors come into qbk or not, it shouldn't necessarily matter. Of course it may not always be profit every month... but again, that doesn't make it a ponzi scheme.
hobbyminer67

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:37:28 PM

When is the deadline this month for dividends, around the 10th? I kept most of my qbk in my wallet, but have some spare on polo that I should eventually move back for the dividend.

I also assume that if we are receiving qbk back, we basically need to do nothing at all? Only btc people need to resubmit info?

I believe you are correct on all counts!  Wink
ThrowAwayThisCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:24:41 AM

I'm not so sure you really understand what a ponzi scheme is.

Profit is gained outside of qbk itself, so whether new investors come into qbk or not, it shouldn't necessarily matter. Of course it may not always be profit every month... but again, that doesn't make it a ponzi scheme.

If they are selling QBK for btc then it is exactly a ponzi.  Without proof of anything in the last month, ponzi suspicions are justified. How long will the dividends keep pouring??

And FYI we know that QBK is trading for btc because they have "stabilize fund".
poornamelessme

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:07:29 AM

If they are selling QBK for btc then it is exactly a ponzi.  Without proof of anything in the last month, ponzi suspicions are justified. How long will the dividends keep pouring??

If that is their sole means of profits, sure, it would be fishy. But it isn't. A lot of the stabilization fund stuff stabilized the price (not surprisingly), as they bought up coins during the low period of the coin. Since they pay out some folks with QBK, it'd could cost them more in the long run if they just sold QBK on the market, then had to buy it back to give away as dividends.

Plenty of coins have stabilization funds, but it doesn't make them all ponzis either.

A better criticism is asking for more info in regard to liquid assets, or assets not tied to trading (such as mining) and the exact income generated each month via those means. That way you'd have a rough estimate of money earned each month, semi-guaranteed, at least for the near future.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:46:45 AM

If they are selling QBK for btc then it is exactly a ponzi.  Without proof of anything in the last month, ponzi suspicions are justified. How long will the dividends keep pouring??

If that is their sole means of profits, sure, it would be fishy. But it isn't. A lot of the stabilization fund stuff stabilized the price (not surprisingly), as they bought up coins during the low period of the coin. Since they pay out some folks with QBK, it'd could cost them more in the long run if they just sold QBK on the market, then had to buy it back to give away as dividends.

Plenty of coins have stabilization funds, but it doesn't make them all ponzis either.

A better criticism is asking for more info in regard to liquid assets, or assets not tied to trading (such as mining) and the exact income generated each month via those means. That way you'd have a rough estimate of money earned each month, semi-guaranteed, at least for the near future.

Yes we do trade QBK , plus various other coins but we dont just trade our coin , we do trade for profit as people are buy and sell QBK like any other coin , we would be foolish not to trade QBK or any other coin !!

yes also mine various coins and this changes at a moments notice , with the fluidity of the crypto world , things change , leave get added at a moments notice , also we have bitcoin atm shares , and hydroinfra shares , so we do invest within the crypto community (we do support the community we are apart of)  and also outside and a lot of these, some are more long term some shorter!!

Also ponzi , well the direct meaning of this is that a investment company pays old investor with funds from new investors coming in (basically stating it!)

#1 we are not a investment company in anyway !!

We had a ICO from the sale of QBK at a set price , there we x amount of QBK 500,000 in total were sold at the ICO , people were buying the coin , not shares or anything like that!!

We as the QBK have spent the BTC raised from the ICO on various things ie. tech for upgrading wallets systems and so on , purchased other coins that we see will give us a return (long term and short term), shares in
   various areas(BTC ATM's,Hydroinfra and so on) as stated in the assets statement .

#2 POBH this is a bonus which we as the QBK team are doing for the benefit of people that support us!! its not a dividend , shares payment or anything like that , its something we are giving to people that have
     purchased QBK and have decide that they will hold them in there wallet , and 50% of profits earned thru the various channels we used is given to the bagholders each month
     The other 50% is split up as follows 22% is paid out to the management fund as we all spend alot of time trading,investigating and basically do things to increase the pool
     23% is used for re-investing and investing in new ventures/coins/tech to increase the assets and monthly pool
     5% is set aside for giveaways and bonuses (such the QBK mining pool,trollbox giveaways)

These are all stated on the OP , so the statement made that the management will get paid no matter what is , is partly true , but will be worked out on those % , so whether its 1 BTC or 100 BTC that is generated  
     ALL areas will be given there % , so all will get there fair share management,bagholders,giveaways/bonuses and re-investment/investment sections..

So as for a ponzi , we are not asking anyone else to buy in or give us more funds whether they are new or old to QBK , the ICO finished and will not be increased or that , all moneys that we are giving to bagholders is from BTC/QBK generate thru the various avenues we use , there is no set guarantee on QBK/BTC that will be given out every month (but I will say we are working on increasing it all the time)

As for reporting everything that is done , this would be impossible as there could be 50 trades in a day and we would be spending all our time reporting this and no time actually doing what we do with trading and investigating new areas of investing!!

So if you think we are a ponzi, thats fine , thats your opinion and you have a right to your opinion , dont buy QBK , just like any other coin you buy or sell !!
But for the people that have faith in us , thank you for your support , we are working 7 days a week to create a great community and a unique model were all supporters will benefit!

BITDV

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:50:33 AM

I believe you are correct on all counts!  Wink

CORRECT!!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:08:29 AM

Mining Bonuses are delayed as the migration of Mintpal  to Mint V2 is in progress and all pool payouts and mining bonuses will be done once this is completed!!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:35:20 AM

Even if all the QBK holders sold their coins, we would still have assets left but you are most welcome to go and invest in another coin of your choice, we hold no one with a ball and chain. We will give a list of all wallets holding the assets at the end of the monthly audit date and after we have paid all the bagholders.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:54:47 AM

Just to prove a point here are some of the public addresses I am holding at present, other colleagues are holding other coins as well..

AMJV5f6stDamVEAKJC2U2atPtg8oM9Z5Dy  = abc2

gZnmy6MLc5MxEYqwKQTJLc65bxP9mqGB8n = greenbacks
gUhQSCq3sgddDNRexYpHWcCAPwac7Di1ed = greenbacks
AYdjCuYitoUZ4E3xJuKo1iku6XepN5nGeD = adsactly
Deposit: NXT-FKUD-6E34-2BJ7-B5A5N = JLH on POLONIEX
Oh and I will do screenshots of the wallets at audit date as well..

Smiley
Also I am not here to appease those who call us scam devs or a ponzi, we are here to please our Bagholders and those who like to hold QBK. Also there is a difference in asking POLITELY, LEGITIMATE questions that we will do our best to answer and there is a DIFFERENCE IN CALLING US A PONZO AND SCAMDEVS.= That is called SLANDER AND ACCUSATION..so before any of you who are blatantly calling us a scam or a ponzi come here and say, but we are asking legitimate questions, you are most welcome to ask legitimate questions without insulting our coin or our staff. So if you want your questions answered in future, show respect to our coin and our STAFF who are working and have left higher paying jobs to run around to try and create and generate profits on behalf of our passive QBK HOLDERS. This is all I have to say in this matter. Anyone INSULTING OUR COIN OR OUR STAFF will not be appeased. You want to ask a legitimate question on our thread? Then DO SO IN A POLITE MANNER..Anyone not respecting this thread will from now on BE IGNORED...So in future BE POLITE OR BUT OUT..Thanks for your cooperation. Enough is enough of the insults and slander on our QBK thread, it will NOT be tolerated. Also I am fed up of FUDSTERS twisting information for their own gain. Like I said EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO ASK QUESTIONS, but NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO THROW INSULTS to our STAFF or our Coin on this Thread.

RESPECT.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hobbyminer67

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:22:10 AM

Thank you qiwoman2 and to the whole QBK team for your continued hard work and dedication to make QBK and now ABC a success!! Grin and don't let the FUD get you down, we are behind you!!  Smiley
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:47:33 AM

Thank you qiwoman2 and to the whole QBK team for your continued hard work and dedication to make QBK and now ABC a success!! Grin and don't let the FUD get you down, we are behind you!!  Smiley

Thank you for the wonderful support, we greatly appreciate it. Some of us have not even had a weekend off, including myself, since the launch but from tomorrow I will declare my EVERY SUNDAY a day to spend with my Family unless any emergency. occurs  People have no idea of the hours we have all put in collectively to make this coin a success. From day one the FUDSTERS tried to destroy our coin and crash the price in order to kill our dream and we are still here. I was earning a hell of a lot not more promoting coins and doing giveaways on my blog before I started this coin and many times I am tempted to go back to doing what I do best and leave this coin in the capable hands of my Team Mates, but as it is my baby too, I can't abandon it, BUT if I do get any more promo Jobs all of the QBK Bagholders will benefit because I have promised to offer any bounties or commissions I may receive from future promotions to the QBK asset fund. If you actually would like to know I was offered a 5% ref commission for any HIT shares I would sell but I gave my referral commission for three sales directly into our QBK pot to buy up more QBK because I know if our coin grows big in assets, I won't have to waste my precious weekend time explaining myself to naysayers, but I will be enjoying more quality time with my Family. I can't wait for that day to come. All my savings are in QBK coin and if I didn't believe in my own coin why would  i expect others to buy it?  Smiley

Have a great weekend.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:52:27 AM

[quote  author=hobbyminer67 link=topic=711987.msg9077650#msg9077650 date=1412421730]
Thank you qiwoman2 and to the whole QBK team for your continued hard work and dedication to make QBK and now ABC a success!! Grin and don't let the FUD get you down, we are behind you!!  Smiley
[/quote]

+1

This coin is really showing something new and rewards it's community and holders.

Just ignore the trolls who keep shouting scam.

They are not worth your time or effort you guys have far more important things to be doing like growing the investment fund  Wink

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:01:26 PM

[quote  author=hobbyminer67 link=topic=711987.msg9077650#msg9077650 date=1412421730]

+1

This coin is really showing something new and rewards it's community and holders.

Just ignore the trolls who keep shouting scam.

They are not worth your time or effort you guys have far more important things to be doing like growing the investment fund  Wink

[/quote]

I agree, like today I have a promotional blog post to write for the HIT/QBK bag offer with my cuppa tea..It will be up later tonight.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitcoinevent

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:26:25 PM

Even if all the QBK holders sold their coins, we would still have assets left but you are most welcome to go and invest in another coin of your choice, we hold no one with a ball and chain. We will give a list of all wallets holding the assets at the end of the monthly audit date and after we have paid all the bagholders.

I sold what I had in several batches, only had a little over 400 coins. If ponzi scheme is not the right term, then my limited english is prohibiting me from coming up with the right term.
If all QBK holder sold coins, then you wouldn't have to pay people monthly dividends which would be great for you. Your assets are based on your trading strategies and betting you would make money on those trades. I understand you have some reserves which can cover loses but how far can you go with that if crypto markets go into  downward trends and you cant execute profits on trades.
And you did take time off, you took a holiday in August to move. Just wondering where that money came from?
This will be my last post on this qibuck forum thread. being told not to leave criticism is like removing freedom of speech. I live in a country which prohibits freedom of speech and I can't wait to move.
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 04:49:29 PM

I sold what I had in several batches, only had a little over 400 coins. If ponzi scheme is not the right term, then my limited english is prohibiting me from coming up with the right term.
If all QBK holder sold coins, then you wouldn't have to pay people monthly dividends which would be great for you. Your assets are based on your trading strategies and betting you would make money on those trades. I understand you have some reserves which can cover loses but how far can you go with that if crypto markets go into  downward trends and you cant execute profits on trades.
And you did take time off, you took a holiday in August to move. Just wondering where that money came from?
This will be my last post on this qibuck forum thread. being told not to leave criticism is like removing freedom of speech. I live in a country which prohibits freedom of speech and I can't wait to move.

It's not about freedom of speech its about understanding the concept of QBK.

First of all an ICO was done at polo and all revenues from the ICO was kept by polo not to the QBK team. Therefore, money was not given to the "top people" like a Ponzi would.

https://poloniex.com/icoRequirements

Secondly, the ones who are mini, midi, maxi, and founders also decide if they would like to "baghold" coins. We are not giving commissions to anyone "above us" as a Ponzi would nor any commissions to the QBK team.

This is how a Ponzi works. commissions to the person above a level to you and commissions to the company.

QBK is simply not what people describe.....

QBK is a "proof of baghold" concept. No matter if things get hard or not the QBK Team is out there doing the work for people like us who have trouble or don't understand how to buy or sell coins nor the time to be looking on the internet for opportunities both online and off.

The QBK team are the ones doing all the work while we ask them if we are going to receive anything every month. I really have to congratulate and honour each and everyone on the QBK team for their dedication and full support. They are doing this for US as bagholders and not for themselves.

I, as a bagholder, expect hard times and good times.

Never worry about freedom of speech. Each and everyone has their own opinions. Smiley

Take care,

getmesome

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
poornamelessme

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:50:07 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 05:20:28 PM by poornamelessme

If all QBK holder sold coins, then you wouldn't have to pay people monthly dividends which would be great for you. Your assets are based on your trading strategies and betting you would make money on those trades. I understand you have some reserves which can cover loses but how far can you go with that if crypto markets go into  downward trends and you cant execute profits on trades.

Rather than ponzi scheme, I'd say it's an asset based coin with a somewhat high risk factor. Then again, I'd say just about every crypto would fall in that same high risk factor category too.

If cryptos tank, yeah, there logically wouldn't be profits. It's a risk. But if cryptos tank in general, it may not necessarily matter what you invest in, you'd probably lose money regardless. Consider it like a mutual fund ... some folks rather do their own trades, some folks rather have an investor do it for them.

At, umm... like .08 btc of QBK at ico prices, it's probably not getting worked up about. As for criticism, I believe she meant how you phrased it, not the criticism itself. Insinuations are different than constructive criticism.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:11:16 PM

Crying 'Ponzi scheme' after you traded the coin for profit(or not) is unfair.  Had they not paid the monthly bonus or ran off with your money, then; yes, you would have a case.

The logistics of keeping an accurate and up-to-date ledger is going to be an ongoing nightmare for this team.  Most certainly, the trading department. Its going to be a struggle to prove or show accurate and detailed information on trades, profits, and losses. This alone, will open the door to people questioning the finances.

I have not looked recently. Has there been a balance sheet posted that shows profit/loss, expenses, etc. over a month?  If not posted; it should be made accessible to shareholders or coin owners in this case. Ambiguous entries showing so-and-so got btc for this and that is not going to fly.

Qibuck coin is a high risk investment without a doubt. I was not impressed with IPO funds being used for trading other coins. Even the whale/backer/professional trader person gave up and sent the 10 btc back. Obviously, the trading went bad or he pocketed profits for himself. No way of knowing without accurate bookkeeping.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
poornamelessme

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:19:39 PM

Qibuck coin is a high risk investment without a doubt. I was not impressed with IPO funds being used for trading other coins. Even the whale/backer/professional trader person gave up and sent the 10 btc back. Obviously, the trading went bad or he pocketed profits for himself. No way of knowing without accurate bookkeeping.

I may be wrong, but I think that whale trader guy had some stuff going on in his life, so he didn't have time for crypto things -- not that things turned sour or he took the profits for himself. Remember he also donated a lot of QBK to folks during the 2nd round of payouts last month too.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: