Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:17:36 AM

All Mining Bonuses have been sent out for this week , the Bonus % was 10.15 to match the monthly earning for Bagholders %!!

Thank you all for you support !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:52:54 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 11:24:52 AM by qiwoman2

Thank you Everyone for your support and now QBK Oct Proof of Bagholder Payments will commence in the next couple of hours.

Also Please check our OP to see where the ICO funds went if anyone is in doubt.  Smiley..
Oh also just wanted to note I got 2 more promo jobs one EXCL coin DEV paid out a coin bounty to me for my promo so QBK has another 0.082 btc worth of assets added and another 0.1 btc coming from another coin promo later today. These are all jobs I am doing and donating ALL the bounties to QBK assets.  Smiley.
Also wanted to note JT is still very much with us and only reason he stopped partially trading for us was because a family member was ill. He is is still trading our HYP coins account. Just wanted to put some misinformation being spread straight.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:09:34 PM

Bag payments are commencing..Lots will be done tomorrow..we had unexpected visitors this evening..  Smiley

http://goo.gl/nyQJLn

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:25:56 PM

Dude with the new account just to troll and attack QiWoman.

1).  QBK is paying Bagholders 10.5% this month.
2).  Coin Price averages around 2.5 TIMES the orginal ICO price of .00020000
3).  QBK was probably the most successful ICO so far....
4).  QiWoman is a sweet, generous person and has a very good reputation in Cryptoland and She's made many of us money...

So what's wrong with you?

Qibuck coin is a high risk investment without a doubt. I was not impressed with IPO funds being used for trading other coins. Even the whale/backer/professional trader person gave up and sent the 10 btc back. Obviously, the trading went bad or he pocketed profits for himself. No way of knowing without accurate bookkeeping.

I may be wrong, but I think that whale trader guy had some stuff going on in his life, so he didn't have time for crypto things -- not that things turned sour or he took the profits for himself. Remember he also donated a lot of QBK to folks during the 2nd round of payouts last month too.

Just to put the record straight..JT only stopped trading the main account because of personal family health reasons and he still is staking our HYP coins for us.

As for the 10 btc most of it was sent to me, minus the HYP he is staking on behalf of QBK BTC   8.58780729   2014-09-20.05:57:11   COMPLETE
Now all the QBK we bought minus 2 btc I bought hashlets with which are all now merged in one account with our Miner is now in the new trading account.. There were several of us trading and buying hashlets over the last month.

Also MOVING house and country is NOT CONSIDERED A HOLIDAY in my books and I only took literally 48 hours to take 3 flights across the Atlantic..The flights themselves took over 24 hours and the next day I had a migraine from exhaustion and was taken by my dad to the local doctor to be given a migraine injection..that was a really lovely holiday and the next day I was straight back to work on my dad;s internet for 10 days before we got our internet on. As far as freedom of speech is concerned like we said constructive criticism and asking legit questions is fine, we just have a right to ask people to be polite and not trash our coin, thread and team. Yes there is freedom of speech but with freedom comes responsibility. If you want to come and insult us we are not going to sit back and just take it and allow our Team to be bullied, sorry but if people want to be free to insult us they can do it anywhere you are allowed but not on OUR THREAD.   At the end of the audit month we will make screenshots of the wallets we hold etc so everyone can see the wallets.

Yes as far as the asset sheet is concerned, perhaps I could have made a more intricate one but with my limited time in
a. trying hard to make the coin survive after the initial fudstorm, b, earning money for the bagholders, c. emigrating to another country and d. trying to keep everyone up to date and happy and build the coin has not been an easier task at all. I hope we can make a better account now and in the future.

You should try to keep this more business like. Personal stories and defensiveness, are not helpful. 

Is this a business or a platform to share your personal details? I appreciate the fact, you have shared your identity for the purpose of credibility but need we know about your headaches and doctor's appointments? Really?

Been saying it from the start, and of course not qiwoman2, you didn't take a holiday - you used the funds to move yourself somewhere else..not down the street, not to the next state you moved countries and you NEED a bit of money to do that, countries wont take a broke whinger in unless you are claiming refugee status and even then its hard (we werent born yesterday which you like to think) - ergo - the coin and intentions stink as that's why you needed to trade for profits to hand back - JT clearly had a conscience and opted out. You can dress it up however you want, but these are my opinions based on evidence from you and others very close that want to remain anonymous, so you wont pursued me otherwise with double speak and back pedaling.

But you did cry all the time in trollboxes about how little money you had, you missing your child, you wanting to be a mini whale, you always being tired yet staying on talking shit for hours..really we dont care....and look what happens when you create a coin and you IPO it - you moved/immigrated with the funds.. that was the real goal of your "coin" and now all you are doing is collaborating because..well you and this gang cant do anything else but latch onto other coins now. 

Of all the coins you have leeched your way into only yours seems to be doing better from the collabs, and the other coins are dipping a bit.  Cant see why there is no full time dev here only day traders/fudders and trollers and manipulated stock because lets face it, you dont have the intelligence to do it yourself, or run this. You are the face of the fall guy when it all goes to shit. 

Knowing all this from the start is why I dont trust this coin and team at all. 

Also love the fact we are called fudders and you claim slander if you dont like the truth getting out there.  Have a good day.  Eating healthy and exercising will fix up 99% of the problems you whinge about all day in regards to health.

I really couldn't give a fuck if this is a new account or not or what your opinion is regarding this statement being constructive or not, if that's your reply then what I just stated is true and you are deflecting from it. 
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 07:33:54 PM

The troll is a major loser.Move on newbie with your one post.
We as a team don't care for this bitter whining trollo.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
baileys2611

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:47:05 AM

Proof of Bag-hold FTW!

http://cdn.purseblog.com/images/airport-luggage.jpg
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:57:39 AM

Can't wait for todays payday...

This and the new Quatloo Trader being released tonight it's like Christmas already...
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:50:59 PM

Woke up to see I got my payment of QBK...  Thanks!!
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:13:21 PM

Woke up to see I got my payment of QBK...  Thanks!!

It's our pleasure, more payments to go out tomorrow..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ThrowAwayThisCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:33:57 PM

incredible, someone just sold a whole lot of QBKs down to 0.000369
and right just before the snapshot and bonus payout

shame, had i known, i could have a whole lot more clams now for the 2nd month bonus

the person with the multiple 10 buy orders had a feast, now selling em back for 9.5

Such a pleasant coincidence for qiwoman2.. while she was sleeping of course. The day before payments are due, about the same amount of BTC as needed for the payments in converted from QBK to BTC on the market.

Also huuuuuuuuuuuuuge coincidence that 9000 qbk is disbursed from poloniex ledger to qiwoman just 2 days before payments begin, stated reason is "for giveaway fund".

Wonder how long it takes for people to demand proof of profit.  Probably never because y'all are idiots.
MKAxe11

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:09:02 PM

shame, had i known, i could have a whole lot more clams now for the 2nd month bonus

the person with the multiple 10 buy orders had a feast, now selling em back for 9.5

Such a pleasant coincidence for qiwoman2.. while she was sleeping of course. The day before payments are due, about the same amount of BTC as needed for the payments in converted from QBK to BTC on the market.

Also huuuuuuuuuuuuuge coincidence that 9000 qbk is disbursed from poloniex ledger to qiwoman just 2 days before payments begin, stated reason is "for giveaway fund".

Wonder how long it takes for people to demand proof of profit.  Probably never because y'all are idiots.

I would say most income is in BTC not QBK so it has to be converted the other way around, also most payments are in QBK - a few are in BTC (qiwoman2 correct me if I'm wrong on this)
And transferring off exchange before the snapshot is what everyone should do to get the payout - not sure if you're talking about her personal bag or qibuck assets though.

But I'm with you, it IS a pleasant coincidence, got me some cheap coins.  Cheesy

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:57:02 PM

Wonder how long it takes for people to demand proof of profit.  Probably never because y'all are idiots.

I would say most income is in BTC not QBK so it has to be converted the other way around, also most payments are in QBK - a few are in BTC (qiwoman2 correct me if I'm wrong on this)
And transferring off exchange before the snapshot is what everyone should do to get the payout - not sure if you're talking about her personal bag or qibuck assets though.

But I'm with you, it IS a pleasant coincidence, got me some cheap coins.  Cheesy

Correct and as for the 9k giveaway fund, every month 5% is set aside for giveaways, bounties fund and founders pool. Also I am not in charge of the trading accounts.. James and myself are only paying out the bag holder cash outs and salaries/bounties. Monies have been transferred to us only for making bag holder payments.. Again whoever is happy with our performance is most welcome to stay on and hold the coin, those who are happy to dump now will dump on those that like what we do..just like any other alt coin.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:20:54 PM

The QBK order book is a weird one... extremely manipulatable right now.

Easy to kill the price, and easy to raise it. Not a whole lot on the buy or sell side of things.

I just wish I had a larger buy order in, and would have caught more on this quick dump. Still... made a couple hundred QBK for free by basically doing nothing, just catching the dump & reselling some after the recovery, so can't complain.
ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:11:19 PM

Correct and as for the 9k giveaway fund, every month 5% is set aside for giveaways, bounties fund and founders pool. Also I am not in charge of the trading accounts.. James and myself are only paying out the bag holder cash outs and salaries/bounties. Monies have been transferred to us only for making bag holder payments.. Again whoever is happy with our performance is most welcome to stay on and hold the coin, those who are happy to dump now will dump on those that like what we do..just like any other alt coin.

Why do you keep dumping QBK? Desperate for BTC?

Scamdev strikes again.
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 09:41:27 PM

Throw your coins off a cliff

ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:16:44 PM

Throw your coins off a cliff

Thats what you are doing if you buy qiwomanbucks
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:24:33 PM

I'm confident in Qibuck.
Do you even hold any?
If not,why are you here?

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:50:56 PM

I'm confident in Qibuck.
Do you even hold any?
If not,why are you here?

I expect the same trolly reasons most spreading fud have.

A) He/She sold high, and wishes to buy back in cheap. Then the trolls magically vanish after they get the price they want. Repeat as necessary. We got a brief dump, but it wasn't especially long-lasting nor provided a lot of panic sellers. More fud is needed.
B) Sold high, but doesn't want to buy back in. Instead they want the price to die, so they won't feel bad for selling.
C) Person is simply a generic troll. They enjoy spreading misery.

If it's not one of those, then pick mental problems, as otherwise it makes no sense.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:28:49 AM

I'm confident in Qibuck.
Do you even hold any?
If not,why are you here?

I expect the same trolly reasons most spreading fud have.

A) He/She sold high, and wishes to buy back in cheap. Then the trolls magically vanish after they get the price they want. Repeat as necessary. We got a brief dump, but it wasn't especially long-lasting nor provided a lot of panic sellers. More fud is needed.
B) Sold high, but doesn't want to buy back in. Instead they want the price to die, so they won't feel bad for selling.
C) Person is simply a generic troll. They enjoy spreading misery.

If it's not one of those, then pick mental problems, as otherwise it makes no sense.

WOOT :)look what i picked up to add to my wallet for next month   Grin
2014-10-13 18:28:58   Buy   0.00021   952.38095238   0.19999999
2014-10-13 18:28:58   Buy   0.0002215   902.93453725   0.20000000

And dont stress team, the trolling is just them wanting back in for pennies, they seem to have hold about 10k that they try to drive it down with Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:28:59 AM

Thank you Everyone for your support and now QBK Oct Proof of Bagholder Payments will commence in the next couple of hours.

Also Please check our OP to see where the ICO funds went if anyone is in doubt.  Smiley..
Oh also just wanted to note I got 2 more promo jobs one EXCL coin DEV paid out a coin bounty to me for my promo so QBK has another 0.082 btc worth of assets added and another 0.1 btc coming from another coin promo later today. These are all jobs I am doing and donating ALL the bounties to QBK assets.  Smiley.
Also wanted to note JT is still very much with us and only reason he stopped partially trading for us was because a family member was ill. He is is still trading our HYP coins account. Just wanted to put some misinformation being spread straight.  Smiley

indeed great to see QIBuck and EXCL cooperation Smiley
invest in QIBUCK its a real coin made by real people. avoid scams from new names on forums, trust in old users!

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: