Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:43:48 AM

I'm confident in Qibuck.
Do you even hold any?
If not,why are you here?

These butt knuckle trolls are wasting their time on this thread.
What a bunch of losers.
Qibuck is the only coin in my portfolio that pays me to do nothing. Anywhere between .15 & .25 is typical(depending on exchange rate) on my initial investment.

Trolls, what coin are you holding that is making you ~.2 BTC a month? None? Ok, go away then.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:09:35 AM

I'm confident in Qibuck.
Do you even hold any?
If not,why are you here?

These butt knuckle trolls are wasting their time on this thread.
What a bunch of losers.
Qibuck is the only coin in my portfolio that pays me to do nothing. Anywhere between .15 & .25 is typical(depending on exchange rate) on my initial investment.

Trolls, what coin are you holding that is making you ~.2 BTC a month? None? Ok, go away then.

You hit the nail on the head Smiley
the same for me, the market price is not so relevant, because to bagholder payouts cover the fluctuation in price, if it falls a little  Smiley 

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:12:00 AM

I'm confident in Qibuck.
Do you even hold any?
If not,why are you here?

I expect the same trolly reasons most spreading fud have.

A) He/She sold high, and wishes to buy back in cheap. Then the trolls magically vanish after they get the price they want. Repeat as necessary. We got a brief dump, but it wasn't especially long-lasting nor provided a lot of panic sellers. More fud is needed.
B) Sold high, but doesn't want to buy back in. Instead they want the price to die, so they won't feel bad for selling.
C) Person is simply a generic troll. They enjoy spreading misery.

If it's not one of those, then pick mental problems, as otherwise it makes no sense.

As qbk cash outs are going out a dump is expected..those who are clever enough to pick up more at times like these are the long term strategists. I got dumped on last night as well picked up another 200 or so. I personally am all in our own coin because I have confidence in what our Team can deliver. Also despite being scammed by other coin devs we are known as the anti fud coin amidst the Community. We are too busy looking for ways to make revenues for our bagholders than to get into petty war mongering.  Smiley.. Bagholder payments are resuming.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:20:20 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 05:41:06 AM by Bittzy78

Throw your coins off a cliff

Thats what you are doing if you buy qiwomanbucks

Ok, lets go ahead and throttle down your 500 watt FUD generating machine for a couple of minutes.  

I want you to explain in detail what your problem is with Qibuck. Please dispense with the usual "this is a shit coin" or "the dev is on the take" I want to know why  you have targeted QBK with your newbie account and won't shut the hell up about it.

Ellie is one of the hardest working people in crypto and has big plans for QBK in the future going forward. She has had tons of people in the Polo troll box and on this thread verify bagholder payments have been sent out which is more than 75% of all coins made can say... and they will be made monthly from now on.

If anyone knows who I am and trusts my reputation.. I can guarantee you that Ellie is on the up and up..enough said!!!
(If you are reading this, chances are you participated in a previous giveaway by Bittzy78, Coinzen or Crypto Sandwich in the past)

There are probably 25 - 50 coins that have come out during the last few weeks who won't be around 2 months from now.. Why don't you go and harass them a little!

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:32:48 AM

Throw your coins off a cliff

Thats what you are doing if you buy qiwomanbucks

Ok, lets go ahead and throttle down your 500 watt FUD generating machine for a couple of minutes.  

I want you to explain in detail what your problem is with Qibuck. Please dispense with the usual "this is a shit coin" or "the dev is on the take" I want to know why  you have targeted QBK with your newbie account and won't shut the hell up about it.

Ellie is one of the hardest working people in crypto and has big plans for QBK in the future going forward. She has had tons of people in the Polo troll box and on this thread verify bagholder payments have been sent out which is more than 75% of all coins made can say... and they will be made monthly going forward.

If anyone knows who I am and trusts my reputation.. I can guarantee you that Ellie is on the up and up..enough said!!!
(If you are reading this, chances are you participated in a previous giveaway by Bittzy78, Coinzen or Crypto Sandwich in the past)

Bittzy78

Thank you for the vote of confidence. This is why we decided not to do a self moderated thread because we are doing what we need to do to make this coin successful and let others waste their precious time being destructive and vindictive.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:37:02 AM

As qbk cash outs are going out a dump is expected..those who are clever enough to pick up more at times like these are the long term strategists. I got dumped on last night as well picked up another 200 or so. I personally am all in our own coin because I have confidence in what our Team can deliver. Also despite being scammed by other coin devs we are known as the anti fud coin amidst the Community. We are too busy looking for ways to make revenues for our bagholders than to get into petty war mongering.  Smiley.. Bagholder payments are resuming.

The level it was dumped to, and that fat sell order currently at 39K, make me think this is an attempt to get cheap coins rather than the more traditional and expected dump after payouts go out. Either that, or whomever is trying to sell their coins isn't exactly going about it the right way.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:59:11 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 06:28:36 AM by qiwoman2

As qbk cash outs are going out a dump is expected..those who are clever enough to pick up more at times like these are the long term strategists. I got dumped on last night as well picked up another 200 or so. I personally am all in our own coin because I have confidence in what our Team can deliver. Also despite being scammed by other coin devs we are known as the anti fud coin amidst the Community. We are too busy looking for ways to make revenues for our bagholders than to get into petty war mongering.  Smiley.. Bagholder payments are resuming.

The level it was dumped to, and that fat sell order currently at 39K, make me think this is an attempt to get cheap coins rather than the more traditional and expected dump after payouts go out. Either that, or whomever is trying to sell their coins isn't exactly going about it the right way.

Yes it could be either, just a whale cashing out or someone manipulating to dump the price..I have noticed one consistent whale with the 10 buy orders and 9.5 sell orders controlling the whole coin for over a month now. I myself am just trying to pick up as many cheap coins while they last..The whales can't control forever the coin if more honest bagholders pick them up. At the end of the day, those who are clever for the long term will be picking up the coin for the monthly income and not for the flashy day trading.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:43:35 PM

I have absolutely no reason to believe that this is a shitcoin.  I have always received my payouts when expected, Qiwoman has always answered my questions in a timely manor, with respect and kept answering my questions until I was satisfied.  The only suggestion I would have for the QBK team is to keep a slightly better ledger.  The payout one this time around is a little bit confusing since everything is in different columns this time around.  I'm transferring btc as we speak to pick up more cheap QBK. 

Weak hands lose out. 

Keep up the good work QBK team.

ThrowAwayThisCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:23:38 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 03:33:47 PM by ThrowAwayThisCoin

What I am doing is asking questions. These questions are basic.  And the blind people being sucked in by ponzi greed are getting upset. BTW I have contacted the SEC and other governmental bodies to investigate this as a ponzi/fraud. Good luck having to really answer questions, yes if this security is sold to Americans, then they have full ability to take action. Read a book.
dgmon

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:31:02 PM

What I am doing is asking questions. These questions are basic.  And the blind people being sucked in by ponzi greed are getting upset. BTW I have contacted the SEC and other governmental bodies to investigate this as a ponzi/fraud. Good luck having to really answer questions... And yes if this security is sold to Americans, then they have full ability to take action. Read a book.

Do you understand what a ponzi scheme is?  Please tell me what you think a ponzi scheme is.
ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:34:50 PM

What I am doing is asking questions. These questions are basic.  And the blind people being sucked in by ponzi greed are getting upset. BTW I have contacted the SEC and other governmental bodies to investigate this as a ponzi/fraud. Good luck having to really answer questions... And yes if this security is sold to Americans, then they have full ability to take action. Read a book.

Do you understand what a ponzi scheme is?  Please tell me what you think a ponzi scheme is.

Selling more shares/coins to new investors to cover the cost of dividends for new investors.
dgmon

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:35:49 PM

Selling more shares/coins to new investors to cover the cost of dividends for new investors.

OK, but QiBucks don't sell the coins themselves, do they?  The coins are already out there.
ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:55:59 PM

OK, but QiBucks don't sell the coins themselves, do they?  The coins are already out there.

"stabilization fund"
I have confidence that the SEC et al can figure it out without problem, this shit is probably standard textbook ponzi.  Over friendly leader, so trustworthy and cheerful, too busy to actually do the work required to update everyone, 9 out of 10 posts are a summary of their family, no posting of how profit is made, assets being sold to cover dividends, big cash out.  It shouldn't be too hard to figure out for them.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:05:14 PM

What I am doing is asking questions. These questions are basic.  And the blind people being sucked in by ponzi greed are getting upset. BTW I have contacted the SEC and other governmental bodies to investigate this as a ponzi/fraud. Good luck having to really answer questions, yes if this security is sold to Americans, then they have full ability to take action. Read a book.

I hope you're fighting against all the worldwide banking fraud, with this much passion. If not it's probably about time for you to get a life, and stop trying to save people from themselves, and their good/bad uses of THEIR BTC.

Do you realize that BTC is property, not currency, in the eyes of the SEC?  Roll Eyes

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:26:09 PM

I hope you're fighting against all the worldwide banking fraud, with this much passion. If not it's probably about time for you to get a life, and stop trying to save people from themselves, and their good/bad uses of THEIR BTC.

Do you realize that BTC is property, not currency, in the eyes of the SEC?  Roll Eyes

The SEC can and has broken up bitcoin related ponzis. So what the hell are you being smug about kid?
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:39:32 PM

The SEC can and has broken up bitcoin related ponzis. So what the hell are you being smug about kid?

LOL @ kid

You are a moron. I'll break it down simply for you.

This was a coin offering. Really more like the crowdfunding of Qiwoman.
People exchanged BTC, with the promise of recieving QBK
People received their QBK
Their was no promise of profit, or ROI
Anything received from payouts is a gift, to bagholders.

I would love to hear the conversation of yours with the authorities. Especially the part where they say "What the fuck is a Qibuck, and why are you wasting our time with this bullshit"

Get a life you fuckin loser. There are real scams that you could actually expose, yet you are here, in this thread. Your motives are obvious, or you are mentally disturbed and like hanging out in places where you aren't wanted, sucking up the negative attention, like a neglected child. Very sad, I hope you find the help that you need, but this isn't the place.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:41:54 PM

Bagholder bonuses will resume tomorrow.. also please don;t take notice of the fud and slander on our thread..We are not selling shares to new investors.. The HIT shares we have negotiated a qbk bag for has nothing to do with QBK itself and is only a special offer we have in collaboration with UCI. If the fud continues by this vindictive and vile commenting Individual we will have to end up making a self moderated thread as it is too time wasting our time resources, space and the kind hearts of our Bagholders and Supporters.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Asura

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

Since you are a simpleton, let me explain how QBK actually works.

QBK was started with an initial ICO (See many companies such as Alibaba) as an investment team to make people money.

QBK then used the ICO to buy into investments that are giving back to the people. No new coins are produced, except those gained by interest (PoS).

No new people are buying in. Only people who hold the coin are profitting. That is how stocks work as well.

If you actually had any clue what you talked about, you'd realize that you're saying anything with that kind of setup (shares more or less) is a ponzi scheme. That means almost any company in the world is a ponzi scheme in your mind.

Now, the best part of this? The earnings are gifts, not "payments". Therefore... Yeah No. Nothing illegal here. A first year law student could tell you that. An investor in their first year could tell you that too.

Please, try again. The FUD is terrible, and you're retarded.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:45:22 PM

Received my bagholder bonus for this month.

Many thanks QBK team  Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:59:19 PM

Now, the best part of this? The earnings are gifts, not "payments". Therefore... Yeah No. Nothing illegal here. A first year law student could tell you that. An investor in their first year could tell you that too.

Please, try again. The FUD is terrible, and you're retarded.

Let me help your lying scam shit, with clarity from qiwoman herself.

From the 1st post:
So anyone bagholding 100 coins or more will be eligible to earn a monthly bonus from our investment portfolio’s net income on a monthly basis forever, as long as they hold 100 coins or more.
What makes bagholding QIBUCK COIN so special then?
Do you see how it says "earn" and "forever"?  Maybe you don't know how to read, I really don't know. You could be using google to read the words aloud.

Every Bagholder of 100 or more QIBUCKS will be sharing in the revenue created by all the ventures we invest in from the offset and from referral commissions and sales from various sites and activities.
How do you earn a gift?

QIBUCK COIN is backed up by these investments
O wut, did qiwoman just say backed by investments? Wait I thought it is gift backed?

All HOLDERS OF QIBUCK COIN that baghold 100 or more coins at the time of the monthly audit will be eligible to receive a dividend bonus from this portion of the incoming revenues. Basically the more coins one bagholds, the larger the dividend bonus will be.
I am confused again, these are dividends that are earned or these are gifts from qiwomans kind heart?  The very fact that it says dividends is enough for the SEC to have emailed me back with more questions.

See here our first dividend payments paid out for September 2014
Says payments are dividends, no mention of gift.

Where can I learn more about the "gift" system Asura  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: