Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:02:26 PM

What I don't understand its you guys that come here arguing, moaning, and releasing you anger, you just all do not care about rootcoin, you just care about your pocket, you know this coin will be a success if not you would not be here, you are all just desperate for Bitsta to hurry up so you can get your money sooner. Well no! Enough is enough Bitsta decide when and how and nobody else, if you are not happy you know where the door is! Either you are with him or no and if you are not with him I don't know why are you still here. Always the same, double standards say they can not trust bitsta but they still hold rootcoin, why? come why? because you know it will be top 20 in coinmarket when its released! come sell your rootcoins if you don't trust bitsta, come on sell....tell me why you no sell then? hahaha I know why...scared if you sell and then rootcoin is top 20 in coinmarketcap you will hate yourself for the rest of your life.

Lets see all these complains have you ever done a coin? No? so go and create your own coin and see how easy its and get trolls saying why you are doing this and why the delay...

In Bitsta I trust!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:13:58 PM

the dev still show nothing?
I am out at 700 sat, but still pity for this.

we bagheld ourselves and some stupid assholes are trying to fool newbies with evasive words.

do not fall for all vague promises.

and be honest, bista even do not care to spread his vague fake promises.
cyberhacker, my words are not fake promises.

Bitsta do not bother to respond these people they do not care about rootcoin they are just little whales waiting to sell rootcoin as soon as it multiply by 10, I will not sell rootcoin till it reach $5 minimum, ah I hope you contacted the person  I told you, perhaps its him who is buying lots of rootcoin Smiley

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:45:38 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 01:20:27 AM by CryptoMan2014

we still have some outstanding work but getting close to
the end. i ll be able to announce the release during the coming week.
i am also going to release an update for the RootCoin client in the next days [ROOT v2.1 - updated GUI, checkpoints, alert extension].

here s a small teaser. the GUI is already extended and a lil more complex than on the screenshots.

removed the screenshots, as they are quoted below in the next comment.

That was the update almost a month ago, he said himself that it would be ready soon then. That is the reason that some are getting impatient and want a new update. And that is perfectly normal! Don't say people don't care about RootCoin, it only makes you less likable here.
Bitsta do not bother to respond these people they do not care about rootcoin......
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:54:44 PM

we still have some outstanding work but getting close to
the end. i ll be able to announce the release during the coming week.
i am also going to release an update for the RootCoin client in the next days [ROOT v2.1 - updated GUI, checkpoints, alert extension].

here s a small teaser. the GUI is already extended and a lil more complex than on the screenshots.

couple of classes and proj-view.

That was the update almost a month ago, he said himself that it would be ready soon then. That is the reason that some are getting impatient and want a new update. And that is perfectly normal! Don't say people don't care about RootCoin, it only makes you less likable here.
Bitsta do not bother to respond these people they do not care about rootcoin......

He will say what he needs to say when he wants and its his right to do so, look how many dev has move out from bitcointalk and created their own forum because they just want real supporter not selfish people do not care about rootcoin but its profits, I do care!

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:01:26 AM

Well that was a quickie.
quickie or quicky?
it is really ture for root, long promise and large disappointment.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:35:25 AM

Well that was a quickie.
quickie or quicky?
it is really ture for root, long promise and large disappointment.
ture or true? Sorry, I had to do it=)
But still, somebody is keeping the price from crashing.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:43:37 AM

CECVW
Stop licking Bitsta ass, it's terrible.
Nobody sell because ICO price was 5000 and 10 000 satoshi. Nobody wants to lose money, not because of faith in root and that it will be top 20 in coinmarket.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:53:58 AM

CECVW
Stop licking Bitsta ass, it's terrible.
Nobody sell because ICO price was 5000 and 10 000 satoshi. Nobody wants to lose money, not because of faith in root and that it will be top 20 in coinmarket.
I agreed with you,
but without dev team and community it is nothing.
we have promise but without outcome.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:52:30 AM

What I don't understand its you guys that come here arguing, moaning, and releasing you anger, you just all do not care about rootcoin, you just care about your pocket, you know this coin will be a success if not you would not be here, you are all just desperate for Bitsta to hurry up so you can get your money sooner. Well no! Enough is enough Bitsta decide when and how and nobody else, if you are not happy you know where the door is! Either you are with him or no and if you are not with him I don't know why are you still here. Always the same, double standards say they can not trust bitsta but they still hold rootcoin, why? come why? because you know it will be top 20 in coinmarket when its released! come sell your rootcoins if you don't trust bitsta, come on sell....tell me why you no sell then? hahaha I know why...scared if you sell and then rootcoin is top 20 in coinmarketcap you will hate yourself for the rest of your life.

Lets see all these complains have you ever done a coin? No? so go and create your own coin and see how easy its and get trolls saying why you are doing this and why the delay...

In Bitsta I trust!

First of all: you start looking like a clown or you are paid by Bitsta to write such nonsense......

Dont turn around the facts you f*cking cheerleader!
People start getting impatient/angry because your beloved dev did so many promises, only after all these promises were delayed and delayed and Bitsta went silent, the negativism started.
You just sound as Bitsta by turning the facts and blaming those who are impatient.
Bullshit!! Bitkey was promised many weeks ago and we still know nothing.
People are loosing money because of that f*cking arrogant nerd.
Why not sell now? Because your great dev is silent and price is terrible to sell so people are waiting to jump out as soon as their loss is reasonable.

Dont blame the unsatisfied people, blame your silent dev for making such a mess.

Stop screaming moon and top 20, you really sound like a clown

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:37:57 AM

I think Bitsta just did not have the courage to admit that BitKey doesn't work and he doesn't know how to fix it.
And he is afraid of losing reputation and therefore tells us nothing.
But, bitsta, your reputation is already fallen because of your empty promises, maybe you are not bad developer (did not have enough knowledge for this project?), but you are very bad businessman.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:06:24 PM

I think Bitsta just did not have the courage to admit that BitKey doesn't work and he doesn't know how to fix it.
And he is afraid of losing reputation and therefore tells us nothing.
But, bitsta, your reputation is already fallen because of your empty promises, maybe you are not bad developer (did not have enough knowledge for this project?), but you are very bad businessman.

I think the same. He has gone it seems or just posts once a week just to keep up the facade. A new coin called zerovert has zk-snarks/zerocoin implemented and working that has launched. That is the premier annon solution. Even Shadowcoin missed the boat on it. Bitkey sounded awesome at the time but even if released today is now irrelevant.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:55:15 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 10:42:22 PM by CECVW

Its amazing how you all lynched Bitsta, its so wrong! you all are so clever that instead of asking how are you doing? or are you well?, you just ask why don't you finish Bitkey now!!! ask instead Bitsta is there anything we can help you with?, you can do this or I can help you with marketing or I know someone who can help you,  you are the arrogant  ones who just moan moan and moan, perhaps the dev is in trouble and what he needs is love and friendship to be able to carry on with his job, to say good things, look even if for any reason Bitsta can not do it  I will not say anything bad  about him because I don't know him and he deserves my respect, I invested  5 days ago and I triple my money, you did the opposite, bad luck! don't blame the dev, its your fault! when things go well all its colourlful when its not all the blame for the dev! Grow up and take it as a man you lost money, I have lost money too in other coins that promises heaven and what? its your responsibility to research instead of believing anything, believe with facts not by promises! You all that come here arguing just  like little kids,  I want it now! I want it now! you lost money so what? I did too and I take it as a man!

Come on Bitsta you have my support whatever happens! Please contact the person I told you by email he will help you

S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:49:12 PM

BTC Vol is so low...
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:01:24 AM

Its amazing how you all lynched Bitsta, its so wrong! you all are so clever that instead of asking how are you doing? or are you well?, you just ask why don't you finish Bitkey now!!! ask instead Bitsta is there anything we can help you with?, you can do this or I can help you with marketing or I know someone who can help you,  you are the arrogant  ones who just moan moan and moan, perhaps the dev is in trouble and what he needs is love and friendship to be able to carry on with his job, to say good things, look even if for any reason Bitsta can not do it  I will not say anything bad  about him because I don't know him and he deserves my respect, I invested  5 days ago and I triple my money, you did the opposite, bad luck! don't blame the dev, its your fault! when things go well all its colourlful when its not all the blame for the dev! Grow up and take it as a man you lost money, I have lost money too in other coins that promises heaven and what? its your responsibility to research instead of believing anything, believe with facts not by promises! You all that come here arguing just  like little kids,  I want it now! I want it now! you lost money so what? I did too and I take it as a man!

Come on Bitsta you have my support whatever happens! Please contact the person I told you by email he will help you

Hey Buddy,

I feel you wrt this topic. In fact, i am a fairly staunch bitsta supporter myself. Having said that, i do believe he could do a better job of letting people know whats going on. I know the high pressure you face as a coder since i work in a form of coding myself, but really, he could do a better job of sharing information. If he has given up on this thread here, he should at least update the OP saying so. A lot of people have a lot of money riding on bitsta so its natural for them to get upset, understand from that perspective! I still support bitsta but wish he could be more open in his communications. My 2 root!  Grin

Weekend Warrior

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:41:59 AM

Like I said before, you are acting like a clown.....

First posts from you, you were screaming that you know what is coming, now you are talking that you dont know Bitsta and he is not able to finish the job.

Invested 5 days ago? Thats sound a lot different from earlier messages that you keep supporting....

Besides that: long before you were here, people offered their help to your beloved dev but he screwed it up with his arrogance. Maybe you should be the new communitymanager as 2 already ran away totally disappointed. Would be epic hilarious!

Stop posting bullshit when you dont remember what you wrote before
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:35:36 AM

Like I said before, you are acting like a clown.....

First posts from you, you were screaming that you know what is coming, now you are talking that you dont know Bitsta and he is not able to finish the job.

Invested 5 days ago? Thats sound a lot different from earlier messages that you keep supporting....

Besides that: long before you were here, people offered their help to your beloved dev but he screwed it up with his arrogance. Maybe you should be the new communitymanager as 2 already ran away totally disappointed. Would be epic hilarious!

Stop posting bullshit when you dont remember what you wrote before

You don't understand anything wanna be warrior and please stop swearing and using bad language in your posts that show your level of intelligence.

Ask before assuming, I invested more than a month ago and then I Invested 5 days ago again and made my profit. Stop judging people! and yes I know what is going on as the Dev emailed me something but not to say anything, and yes I don't know him but he emailed me, that's why I know things, He will not email you as you are a loser, sorry to say this but you are.

You think the dev is doing nothing, really?

check this!

RootCoin  ROOT $ 25,198  $ 0.013215   +131.13 %  in the last 7 days!!!

Weekend Warrior

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:13:29 AM

ROFL

So, he is sending you messages he already did to others months ago?
WE dont believe him anymore....

Keep on dreaming, kid   Cheesy
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:34:14 AM

ROFL

So, he is sending you messages he already did to others months ago?
WE dont believe him anymore....

Keep on dreaming, kid   Cheesy

Thank you for not swearing this time I was not feeling comfortable.

pub111

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:45:32 PM

the dev still show nothing?
I am out at 700 sat, but still pity for this.

we bagheld ourselves and some stupid assholes are trying to fool newbies with evasive words.

do not fall for all vague promises.

and be honest, bista even do not care to spread his vague fake promises.
cyberhacker, my words are not fake promises.

I think the investors need you to prove it...
Actually many of us lost something or barely anything, i think there's nothing much left to lose...

If you need help, then ask for it!
If you need time, then ask for it!
If you have other needs or things to say, then tell us!

So say something... if we can then we will help you, and we will trust in you (in fact, as i said, we have nothing more to lose, so we can only have faith in you...) !
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:19:31 PM

Bitsta my friend, where i are you. I thought i could count on u as a friend man. Please reply back. Thank you.

Sincerly,
  CS

hi CS,

i am here m8. loggin in to clean up the thread, otherwise i am just watching as guest.
also setting up the root-forum again and will use that as a secondary communication platform.
sending you a status-update via PM.

regards
bitsta
Is thread setup and coolbeans, please send me info regarding ur progress thank you Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: