Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:37:27 PM

wallet stopped sync 2 hrs ago whats name of conf and nodes

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:06:39 PM

wallet stopped sync 2 hrs ago whats name of conf and nodes

thats because it took more than 2h30min to solve a block. so the wallets starts
to show "non-snyced".

p.s. sample-config file is posted in OP. name it RootCoin.conf
geekeh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:52:14 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 01:29:23 AM by geekeh

So someone on bittrex just sold almost 120,000 root to themselves. Of course this being the world of altcoins nothing is illegal as far as market manipulation goes, but can anyone tell me what the point of that was, is it just to try and make the coin look attractive to bots or day traders by artificially boosting the market volume? Either way be warned someone out there has a massive amount of this stuff and if their end goal is to increase the price so they can dump it's going to severely impact the market.

Also now that root is on bittrex it might be an idea for us to start petitioning other markets to list root as it will help to stabilise the price and make manipulation more difficult if the trading is spread across multiple markets.

Edit: So the story gets deeper, in the space of a 2 minute window almost 300,000 root was bought, and in a 9 minute window the market volume of root went from a little over 30,000 to 430,000!!! I gotta tell ya I don't feel super comfortable being as leveraged as I am on something that seemingly a single person has so much control over. If one single person actually has 400,000 root, basically 1/4 of all the root, they could crash the price to virtually nothing. If root is going to suffer the same pump and dump fate as every other altcoin out there then wth is the point of even trying to come up with innovative features. I mean we do actually need a decent anon coin, and there are a few contenders now, but if they all get destroyed by people trying to make a quick buck at the expense of everyone else, so that the only coin that retains any modicum of stability is btc then we'll never solve the problems that btc has.
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:40:53 AM

So someone on bittrex just sold almost 120,000 root to themselves. Of course this being the world of altcoins nothing is illegal as far as market manipulation goes, but can anyone tell me what the point of that was, is it just to try and make the coin look attractive to bots or day traders by artificially boosting the market volume? Either way be warned someone out there has a massive amount of this stuff and if their end goal is to increase the price so they can dump it's going to severely impact the market.

Also now that root is on bittrex it might be an idea for us to start petitioning other markets to list root as it will help to stabilise the price and make manipulation more difficult if the trading is spread across multiple markets.

Edit: So the story gets deeper, in the space of a 2 minute window almost 300,000 root was bought, and in a 9 minute window the market volume of root went from a little over 30,000 to 430,000!!! I gotta tell ya I don't feel super comfortable being as leveraged as I am on something that seemingly a single person has so much control over. If one single person actually has 400,000 root, basically 1/4 of all the root, they could crash the price to virtually nothing. If root is going to suffer the same pump and dump fate as every other altcoin out there then wth is the point of even trying to come up with innovative features. I mean we do actually need a decent anon coin, and there are a few contenders now, but if they all get destroyed by people trying to make a quick buck at the expense of everyone else, so that the only coin that retains any modicum of stability is btc then we'll never solve the problems that btc has.

Absolutely true, this high amount of coins in the hands of one single person can be highly destructive for the market. I´m pretty sure this won´t end good, so im out.
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:43:20 AM

Yeah this caught my attention as well.
kind of....rather, Really scary that much is controlled by one person or group....
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:51:46 AM

https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/rootcoin.txt
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:04:01 AM

lol, d-d-d-dump
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:07:54 AM

Lol Grin

Holders are like little childrens

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
AmericanBike34

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:17:46 AM

Lol that´s fake volume buddy, dont worry, it will stabilize and go up pretty soon.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:21:45 AM

Good more people own coin - much better than one big whale. Smiley
distribution
OPTiK

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:23:53 AM

NM, this is in the OP.
geekeh

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:33:19 AM

Lol that´s fake volume buddy, dont worry, it will stabilize and go up pretty soon.

I hope so, I don't really want to sell right now at a loss, there's a decent sized wall at 13.5k that ought to stop the market from dropping any lower, so hopefully it will rebound. Even people who aren't in it for the long term ought to realise there's no good reason why this coin shouldn't be able to hit 100k probably before the PoW ends. BTCD did and it has a max coins of 60 million? I think, compared to root's 3 million, so in theory if root picks up a remotely decent market cap it should have a very decent value. I'm not entirely sure of the wisdom of going to entirely PoS rather than keeping even say 1% PoW, especially with the whole burn pool thing. Although I can't imagine that will get used, the concept of destroying the coins to raise the value of the remaining ones is sound but it would never work out in the interest of the person who burned them, because the deflationary effect will always be spread out over the entire market and will never be as much as the value of the coins someone burns. It only really works if virtually everyone who holds a reasonable stake of the coin decides to do it.
Unless I'm somehow misunderstanding the concept entirely. Like that burning the coins has some other reward.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:36:52 AM

No this was not fake:) Someone just needed btc for something else. I bought cheap:). Thanks!
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:46:15 AM

setting buy order for 3k sats
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 02:52:29 AM

Guy above, you don't have to double post and post your entire reply with red letters.
Respect our eyes and respect forum rules.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:58:43 AM

+100 blocks were instamined at the offical pool.
about 380 blocks were instamined through solominers AFTER launch
and before the official pool started hashing. thats a total of 38k ROOT.
The codebase of ROOT was fork from another scrypt-coin
and the GetNextTargetRequired(), the function which settles the difficully,
reset the first 450 blocks with the starting diff. leading the first 450 blocks
to be mined superfast. - as this was topic for some FUD/troll posts, i just
added it to the OP to make it public.

Bitsta has made this information public already. He isnt trying to hide anything.  The instamine was a mistake and was mined by the official pool and solo miners.  I should know as I was here at launch.

geekeh

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:01:14 AM

I suspect whoever has the huge buy order in at 13503 is trying to drive the price down.
OPTiK

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:03:00 AM

I suspect whoever has the huge buy order in at 13503 is trying to drive the price down.

Yep, people got played.
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:06:30 AM

And I suspect Celani10 is part of a P&D group trying to push the price down.  Don't fall for it.  This is a classic strategy to make you sell your coins.
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:10:02 AM

And I suspect Celani10 is part of a P&D group trying to push the price down.  Don't fall for it.  This is a classic strategy to make you sell your coins.

Don't worry. It's obviously - Bitsta will wake up soon and price will jump up. When he sleeps fudders usually trying to attack Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: