Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:33:19 PM

What's happening Bitsta?

Hey Monkeys! how r u doing m8?

we still have some outstanding work but getting close to
the end. i ll be able to announce the release during the coming week.
i am also going to release an update for the RootCoin client in the next days [ROOT v2.1 - updated GUI, checkpoints, alert extension].

Where ?!
You cannot release BitKey but where is new wallet 2.1 promised a month ago ??
Scammer and liar.

BULLSHIT!
Bitsta is a great dev.

just switch to /ignore mode...
there are some fudders. mark their name
and don't even read/quote their posts.
Collegestudent

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:03:38 AM

What's happening Bitsta?

i am also going to release an update for the RootCoin client in the next days [ROOT v2.1 - updated GUI, checkpoints, alert extension].

Where ?!
Scammer and liar.

BULLSHIT!
Bitsta is a great dev.

I appreciate u taking time to come on forums and posting, please inbox me as well Smiley
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:25:30 AM

Look at the price of rootcoin.
Price of rootcoin went up 1000% after bitsta posted.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:14:16 AM

What's happening Bitsta?

Where ?!
Scammer and liar.

BULLSHIT!
Bitsta is a great dev.

I appreciate u taking time to come on forums and posting, please inbox me as well Smiley

thanks m8. i am happy to see some supporters here as well.
i ll pm you shortly with more details...

regarding the progress of bitkey we will sure hold our last ETA on it.
I am getting support from 2 external devs and we re making great progress.
(still some porting-work to be done)
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:22:11 AM

Hi Bitsta
thanks for the update and work.
I very happy with this words, there is much fud here .
How about development rootcoin?
please PM me if you want, I with the proyect from the beginning and I would like the state of this proyect.
If you need some help please Pm too.
I know that with my word now someone belive that I in the team of rootcoin, but this is not true.
Thank you very much for you hard work
sorry for my bad english.
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:26:31 AM

Hi Bitsta
thanks for the update and work.
I very happy with this words, there is much fud here .
How about development rootcoin?
please PM me if you want, I with the proyect from the beginning and I would like the state of this proyect.
If you need some help please Pm too.
I know that with my word now someone belive that I in the team of rootcoin, but this is not true.
Thank you very much for you hard work
sorry for my bad english.

Hi enunrom,

yeah i agree, fud is getting out of controll.
they even started creating new accounts
just to fud/threaten/spam this project. but anyway, i am trying to ingore it.

We had some issues while proting sources and a majority
of the work was regarding that problem. As I got external help
things started moving forward faster..

To be clear, the seed-technic concipated for bitkey (connect to tracker - put own IP into list - connect to other peers and look for wanted peer[recipient])
was errorous and tbh i had to redesign it. At the moment we re porting this version and will start tests soon.
i ll pm you more details.

p.s. your english is great.
ostalakar

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:03:37 AM

Happy to see u Bitsta

Good luck for fixing the seed-technic problem

Wink
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:15:16 AM

Happy to see u Bitsta

Good luck for fixing the seed-technic problem

Wink

hello ostalakar!

thank you! well the problem itself is fixed more or less.
atm just porting to the release-base.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:12:52 PM

Happy to see you, bitsta

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:24:01 AM

Hi enunrom,

To be clear, the seed-technic concipated for bitkey (connect to tracker - put own IP into list - connect to other peers and look for wanted peer[recipient])
was errorous and tbh i had to redesign it. At the moment we re porting this version and will start tests soon.

Hi Bitsta,

Glad to see you are alive and well! I was surprised when i got a PM from you, in my drunken state last night i thought i was getting a PM from a dead man!  Grin

How can people spread such stuff about another person? That was a very mean prank to pull, probably an attempt to drive root into the ground and take advantage of lower prices. Either way, that was a very bad prank.

Having said that, i guess you need to show some activity on the thread mate! People are able to justify their FUD because of your inactivity, and that cannot be good. Just a little note to let us know if everything is going on. Even if there is a delay, do let us know. Smiley

bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:22:34 AM

Hi enunrom,

Hi Bitsta,

Glad to see you are alive and well! I was surprised when i got a PM from you, in my drunken state last night i thought i was getting a PM from a dead man!  Grin

How can people spread such stuff about another person? That was a very mean prank to pull, probably an attempt to drive root into the ground and take advantage of lower prices. Either way, that was a very bad prank.

Having said that, i guess you need to show some activity on the thread mate! People are able to justify their FUD because of your inactivity, and that cannot be good. Just a little note to let us know if everything is going on. Even if there is a delay, do let us know. Smiley

hi micky123,

well some of the fudders are willing to use any method (regardsless of moral and ethic) to harm me/this project.
i ll be here more frequent and already increased the communication with the users.
as for the dev-progress i ve already posted some infos and will let you guys know our exact status at least once/twice a week..

wish you a pleasant day!
&thanks!
bitsta
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:02:16 PM

bitsta you will always have my support, I decided to stop fighting the fud as that's what they want, replies to post more fuds. Keep working hard You will make a successful coin!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Collegestudent

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:17:36 PM

Hi enunrom,

Hi Bitsta,

hi micky123,

well some of the fudders are willing to use any method (regardsless of moral and ethic) to harm me/this project.
i ll be here more frequent and already increased the communication with the users.
as for the dev-progress i ve already posted some infos and will let you guys know our exact status at least once/twice a week..

wish you a pleasant day!
&thanks!
bitsta
. Hey bitsta extremely happy i would like to to tell you that i havent received PM yet but still awaiting. Its time to make Rootcoin the top crypto of 2015 and a very powerful coin with a very liquid backed infrastructure
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:11:18 PM

Hi enunrom,

Hi Bitsta,

hi micky123,

wish you a pleasant day!
&thanks!
bitsta

Thanks for your reply Bitsta, surprisingly the FUDDERs seem to have disappeared once you got on with your update. Was that a strategy by someone to draw you out? We'll never know! I like to see your commitment to being more communicative on this thread too. Keep up the good wok then, i trust you personally! Smiley

mem_co

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:00:14 PM

Roflmao. What I see: Bitsta accumulates some root, sets (micro)sells, makes a post -> sells his root for profit.
Rinse and repeat.

Heh, for sure. Accumulating root all time and sell when price is on the ground. Very "profitable"....
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:30:12 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 05:50:54 PM by CECVW

Hi enunrom,

Hi Bitsta,

Glad to see you are alive and well! I was surprised when i got a PM from you, in my drunken state last night i thought i was getting a PM from a dead man!  Grin

hi micky123,

wish you a pleasant day!
&thanks!
bitsta

Thanks for your reply Bitsta, surprisingly the FUDDERs seem to have disappeared once you got on with your update. Was that a strategy by someone to draw you out? We'll never know! I like to see your commitment to being more communicative on this thread too. Keep up the good wok then, i trust you personally! Smiley

I agree the FUDDERS have disappeared but also would have been nice to see the real supporters when things does not go well and only come here when all go well. Its all for good and bad.

Bitsta is here to stay for good!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
mem_co

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:12:48 PM

Supporters are waiting for dev's move. What can we do to support it more?
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:53:27 AM

what is new?
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 07:07:45 PM

Mr. Bitsta played with u one more time Smiley he is tricky bastard, don't u think? he keeps saying in pms and on forum how polite and honest he is and he would never scammed anyone..? but please look in history of his coins Smiley he did it allready few times. Keeps going believe him and people which plays his "team"

Good luck noobs.

ps.Bitsta we will meet very soon Smiley

Newbie account with one post?  Grin

Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 07:09:42 PM

Mr. Bitsta played with u one more time Smiley he is tricky bastard, don't u think? he keeps saying in pms and on forum how polite and honest he is and he would never scammed anyone..? but please look in history of his coins Smiley he did it allready few times. Keeps going believe him and people which plays his "team"

Good luck noobs.

ps.Bitsta we will meet very soon Smiley

U say we noobs ?
USE u REAL ACCOUNT, IDIOT!

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: