Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810024 times)
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 03:06:18 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 12:55:56 PM by e1ghtSpace

Here is an edited edited again version of my mining guide. I realised I had two step 3's. wasn't very clear when explaining step 4.

Spreadcoin Mining Guide

Step 1: Make sure you have downloaded the Spreadcoin client and the miner that suits your graphics card. (AMD or Nvidia) You can find all of these download links below.

Client Download (version 0.9.15.2, released December 24, 2014)
Windows wallet (32-bit)
Windows wallet (64-bit)
Linux wallet (32-bit)
Linux wallet (64-bit)
Mac OS X wallet

Source code

AMD GPU Miner
Windows binary: http://spreadcoin.net/files/Spread-GPU-miner.7z
Source code: https://github.com/spreadcoin-project/spreadcoinx11-sgminer

You need latest drivers to use this miner. Known to work on 14.9 installed from file named amd-catalyst-14-9-win7-win8.1-64bit-dd-ccc-whql.exe from http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

Nvidia GPU Miner

Win32 binary: https://github.com/tsiv/spreadminer/releases
Source: https://github.com/tsiv/spreadminer

Step 2: You only need to do this step if you have an encrypted wallet

So first off, head to %appdata%/Spreadcoin. You can find it by opening windows explorer and typing it into the bar at the top:

Press Enter. Now you will be taken to a folder named Spreadcoin with a few files in it.
I'm going to assume you don't have a spreadcoin.conf file in this folder.

Now you need to right click and create a new text document as shown below.

Leave it named as "New Text Document". Now open the document and paste this text into it:

Code:
miningprivkey= <we will fill this section out later>

Now we can save the file. But we need to name it spreadcoin.conf so click file > save as
Now make sure to change "Save as type" from "Text Documents (*.txt)" to "All Files (*.*)"
Then type the file name as "spreadcoin.conf" and click save.
Now you should see a new file called "spreadcoin.conf" in the Spreadcoin directory. If you can't see it there then you might need to refresh the page but if you can see it there then you can minimize the file explorer window as we will come back to it later.

Step 3: Now you can extract the Spreadcoin wallet that you downloaded earlier from the zip file and run it. (You may need to install 7-zip) (if you already had the latest walletdownloaded and running then you can skip this step)

Step 4: Follow this step ONLY if you have an encrypted wallet.

Create a new address that you would like your miner to mine to and copy it to the clipboard. This address will be slightly insecure as you will need to expose the private key to your miner.

In the Spreadcoin client in the toolbar at the top click Tools > Debug Console

Then type "walletpassphrase <your wallet password> 120".
Now type "dumpprivkey <wallet address>" where the wallet address is the address you copied to your clipboard before.

Ok so if I had a wallet and the password was:
123abc

And the address was:
spraddress123

Then the command I would type into the debug window would be:

Code:
walletpassphrase 123abc 120

then

Code:
dumpprivkey spraddress123

(Make sure to take out the < >  Roll Eyes)

The wallet will reply with the corresponding private key. You will need to copy this key and then open up the spreadcoin.conf file you minimized before.

Type "miningprivkey=<paste the key you copied out of the spreadcoin client here>"

You can now save and close the spreadcoin.conf file.
Once you have done that you will need to restart your Spreadcoin wallet.

Step 5: Now that the wallet is up and running you can extract your miner from it's zip file. Navigate to the folder you extracted it to and find the file named "start.bat". Depending on your computer the file may not have ".bat" on the end. Then you can right click > edit.

Now you might need to erase everything except the word "sgminer" (it worked for me) and then you can proceed to add custom modifications to the default values. Here is a list:

Code:
Options for both config file and command line:

--auto-fan          Automatically adjust all GPU fan speeds to maintain a target temperature
--auto-gpu          Automatically adjust all GPU engine clock speeds to maintain a target temperature
--balance           Change multipool strategy from failover to even share balance
--benchmark         Run sgminer in benchmark mode - produces no shares
--compact           Use compact display without per device statistics
--debug|-D          Enable debug output
--device|-d <arg>   Select device to use, one value, range and/or comma separated (e.g. 0-2,4) default: all
--disable-rejecting Automatically disable pools that continually reject shares
--expiry|-E <arg>   Upper bound on how many seconds after getting work we consider a share from it stale (default: 28)
--gpu-dyninterval <arg> Set the refresh interval in ms for GPUs using dynamic intensity (default: 7)
--gpu-platform <arg> Select OpenCL platform ID to use for GPU mining (default: -1)
--gpu-threads|-g <arg> Number of threads per GPU - one value or comma separated list (e.g. 1,2,1)
--gpu-engine <arg>  GPU engine (over)clock range in Mhz - one value, range and/or comma separated list (e.g. 850-900,900,750-850)
--gpu-fan <arg>     GPU fan percentage range - one value, range and/or comma separated list (e.g. 0-85,85,65)
--gpu-map <arg>     Map OpenCL to ADL device order manually, paired CSV (e.g. 1:0,2:1 maps OpenCL 1 to ADL 0, 2 to 1)
--gpu-memclock <arg> Set the GPU memory (over)clock in Mhz - one value for all or separate by commas for per card
--gpu-memdiff <arg> Set a fixed difference in clock speed between the GPU and memory in auto-gpu mode
--gpu-powertune <arg> Set the GPU powertune percentage - one value for all or separate by commas for per card
--gpu-reorder       Attempt to reorder GPU devices according to PCI Bus ID
--gpu-vddc <arg>    Set the GPU voltage in Volts - one value for all or separate by commas for per card
--lookup-gap <arg>  Set GPU lookup gap for scrypt mining, comma separated
--intensity|-I <arg> Intensity of GPU scanning (d or 8 -> 31,default: d to maintain desktop interactivity)
--xintensity|-X <arg> Shader based intensity of GPU scanning (1 to 9999), overrides --intensity|-I and -rawintensity.
--rawintensity <arg> Raw intensity of GPU scanning (1 to 2147483647), overrides --intensity|-I and --xintensity|-X.
--kernel-path|-K <arg> Specify a path to where kernel files are (default: "/usr/local/bin")
--kernel|-k <arg>   Override kernel to use - one value or comma separated
--load-balance      Change multipool strategy from failover to quota based balance
--log|-l <arg>      Interval in seconds between log output (default: 5)
--log-show-date|-L  Show date on every log line
--lowmem            Minimise caching of shares for low memory applications
--net-delay         Impose small delays in networking to not overload slow routers
--no-adl            Disable the ATI display library used for monitoring and setting GPU parameters
--no-restart        Do not attempt to restart GPUs that hang
--no-submit-stale   Don't submit shares if they are detected as stale
--pass|-p <arg>     Password for bitcoin JSON-RPC server
--per-device-stats  Force verbose mode and output per-device statistics
--poolname <arg>    Name of pool.
--protocol-dump|-P  Verbose dump of protocol-level activities
--queue|-Q <arg>    Minimum number of work items to have queued (0+) (default: 1)
--quiet|-q          Disable logging output, display status and errors
--quota|-U <arg>    quota;URL combination for server with load-balance strategy quotas
--real-quiet        Disable all output
--remove-disabled   Remove disabled devices entirely, as if they didn't exist
--rotate <arg>      Change multipool strategy from failover to regularly rotate at N minutes (default: 0)
--round-robin       Change multipool strategy from failover to round robin on failure
--scan-time|-s <arg> Upper bound on time spent scanning current work, in seconds (default: 7)
--sched-start <arg> Set a time of day in HH:MM to start mining (a once off without a stop time)
--sched-stop <arg>  Set a time of day in HH:MM to stop mining (will quit without a start time)
--shaders <arg>     GPU shaders per card for tuning scrypt, comma separated
--sharelog <arg>    Append share log to file
--shares <arg>      Quit after mining N shares (default: unlimited)
--socks-proxy <arg> Set socks4 proxy (host:port)
--show-coindiff     Show coin difficulty rather than hash value of a share
--state <arg>       Specify pool state at startup (default: enabled)
--tcp-keepalive <arg> TCP keepalive packet idle time (default: 30)
--temp-cutoff <arg> Temperature which a device will be automatically disabled at, one value or comma separated list (default: 95)
--temp-hysteresis <arg> Set how much the temperature can fluctuate outside limits when automanaging speeds (default: 3)
--temp-overheat <arg> Temperature which a device will be throttled at while automanaging fan and/or GPU, one value or comma separated list (default: 85)
--temp-target <arg> Temperature which a device should stay at while automanaging fan and/or GPU, one value or comma separated list (default: 75)
--text-only|-T      Disable ncurses formatted screen output
--thread-concurrency <arg> Set GPU thread concurrency for spreadcoin mining, comma separated
--url|-o <arg>      URL for bitcoin JSON-RPC server
--user|-u <arg>     Username for bitcoin JSON-RPC server
--verbose|-v        Log verbose output to stderr as well as status output
--worksize|-w <arg> Override detected optimal worksize - one value or comma separated list
--userpass|-O <arg> Username:Password pair for spreadcoin JSON-RPC server
--worktime          Display extra work time debug information
--difficulty-multiplier <arg> Difficulty multiplier for jobs received from stratum pools
Options for command line only:
--config|-c <arg>   Load a JSON-format configuration file
See example.conf for an example configuration.
--default-config <arg> Specify the filename of the default config file
Loaded at start and used when saving without a name.
--help|-h           Print this message
--ndevs|-n          Display number of detected GPUs, OpenCL platform information, and exit
--version|-V        Display version and exit

My start.bat file is very simple and looks like this:

Code:
sgminer -I 20

-I 20 means "Set the intensity to 20". You can change 20 to be any number from 8 - 31. Higher is better but your graphics card may not be able to handle the load if your intensity is very high.

For Nvidia users, the included example.bat should work right off the bat (no pun intended) so all you need to do is run it.

Now you can run start.bat and it'll (hopefully) look something like this (for AMD users):

Sed8H56NJBTdY8E9Zuqs7o29g6xXz8fSD7
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:15:40 AM

I'll donate 5 SPR to 40 different people in this thread who have 25+ posts if airball posts proof that he has more than 50,000 SPR.

I don't think he does.

If you're planning to sell size, advertising as much isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.  I think he is hoping to shake out weak hands.
I can prove it very easily with solid evidence I have 50K+ spr.
40*5=200
how about let's have a bet?
I'll give you 3 addresses whose total balance is 60K+ spr.
of course you can check those public addresses from the block explorer.
To prove I own those wallets,I'll send 200/3=66.66 spr from each of them into the same address.
If I can do this above,you pay me 200 spr.
if not,I pay you 200spr.
fair enough?
want to bet or not?

Sounds fair but I don't want to pay you if I am wrong.  I want to pay 40 different people in this thread as specified.
how about 6.6 spr (the initial block reward after #1300) to 300 people who joins this community now and in the future ??
If I can't prove it,to make things simple,I donate 5K to Spreadcoin community.
Whoever loses or win,in any case,it is good for this community.
what do you say,MyFarm?  Wink

Deal.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:36:13 AM

Spreadcoin Mining Guide

e1ghtSpace submitted the following as a mining guide.  As I mentioned, I'm no miner.  Does he have it right?
So guys, is my guide correct?

Yeah. Its correct for what hes using, obviously, because he has it working. Following it, if you have that setup is foolproof with the exception of tweaking specs for your GPU.
Im having trouble configuring my Nvidia cards still. Maybe someone can help.

What is the difference in X11 vs Spreadx11 or whatever its called.

I think I could use my Cudaminer setup thats already functional otherwise if I knew what the technical differences were.

The guide 8space submitted is nice just a little confusing explaining the .config but the dev says its already there.

To clarify the explanation of creating the .config is easy to understand and the dev having it already implemented is easy to understand
but the communication between the two; if you need to add it (.config) to mine despite it being integrated, is what is foggy.

You can not use cudaminer to mine Spreadcoin. Nvminer is more optimized for Nvidia cards.

Bat should be something like this: spreadminer -o localhost:PORT -u YOUR_USER_NAME -p YOUR_PASSWORD       The username and password should be what you have it set in the config file. OR spreadminer -o 127.0.0.1:PORT -u YOUR_USER_NAME -p YOUR_PASSWORD

example of config file (It goes in the appdata folder for Spread Coin):

rpcuser=YOUR_USER_NAME
rpcpassword=YOUR_PASSWORD
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=YOUR_PORT
rpcthreads=15
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1

Note I use the rpcthread but you can leave it out. (I use it to tell the wallet how many connections max connections for the wallet.)

NOTE: I am not using or tried Mr Spread's new wallet with the built in miner. This is what works for me since I am mining multiple rigs into one wallet although what I showed is only to solo mine from the computer that the wallet is located on NOT solo mining from multiple rigs to one wallet.

EDIT: Depending on your card also the nvminer might not work. I have never checked to see which compute it is set up for. I know it works for Maxwell cards though.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 04:16:32 AM

Spreadcoin Mining Guide

e1ghtSpace submitted the following as a mining guide.  As I mentioned, I'm no miner.  Does he have it right?
So guys, is my guide correct?

Yeah. Its correct for what hes using, obviously, because he has it working. Following it, if you have that setup is foolproof with the exception of tweaking specs for your GPU.
Im having trouble configuring my Nvidia cards still. Maybe someone can help.

What is the difference in X11 vs Spreadx11 or whatever its called.

I think I could use my Cudaminer setup thats already functional otherwise if I knew what the technical differences were.

The guide 8space submitted is nice just a little confusing explaining the .config but the dev says its already there.

To clarify the explanation of creating the .config is easy to understand and the dev having it already implemented is easy to understand
but the communication between the two; if you need to add it (.config) to mine despite it being integrated, is what is foggy.

You can not use cudaminer to mine Spreadcoin. Nvminer is more optimized for Nvidia cards.

Bat should be something like this: spreadminer -o localhost:PORT -u YOUR_USER_NAME -p YOUR_PASSWORD       The username and password should be what you have it set in the config file. OR spreadminer -o 127.0.0.1:PORT -u YOUR_USER_NAME -p YOUR_PASSWORD

example of config file (It goes in the appdata folder for Spread Coin):

rpcuser=YOUR_USER_NAME
rpcpassword=YOUR_PASSWORD
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=YOUR_PORT
rpcthreads=15
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1

Note I use the rpcthread but you can leave it out. (I use it to tell the wallet how many connections max connections for the wallet.)

NOTE: I am not using or tried Mr Spread's new wallet with the built in miner. This is what works for me since I am mining multiple rigs into one wallet although what I showed is only to solo mine from the computer that the wallet is located on NOT solo mining from multiple rigs to one wallet.

EDIT: Depending on your card also the nvminer might not work. I have never checked to see which compute it is set up for. I know it works for Maxwell cards though.
If you read what Mr. Spread said you would know that you don't need a .conf file.
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:43:37 AM

If you read what Mr. Spread said you would know that you don't need a .conf file.

That is exactly why I had that NOTE in the statement. Also I have no idea if Mr. Spread's wallet/miner is based on sgminer for AMD cards, if so then Mr. Spread's is not the best option for Nvidia miners. Also why I said nvminer is optimized for Nvidia cards.

The person is asking about Nvidia cards. So I gave him a solution. We Nvidia miners don't always get the best optimized stuff.

EDIT: I believe even if you are using Mr. Spread's and you are mining multiple rigs into the same wallet you will still need a conf file, wouldn't you?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
airball

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:56:16 AM

I'll donate 5 SPR to 40 different people in this thread who have 25+ posts if airball posts proof that he has more than 50,000 SPR.

I don't think he does.

If you're planning to sell size, advertising as much isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.  I think he is hoping to shake out weak hands.
40*5=200
To prove I own those wallets,I'll send 200/3=66.66 spr from each of them into the same address.
if not,I pay you 200spr.
fair enough?
want to bet or not?

Sounds fair but I don't want to pay you if I am wrong.  I want to pay 40 different people in this thread as specified.
how about 6.6 spr (the initial block reward after #1300) to 300 people who joins this community now and in the future ??

Deal.
okay,I'll post the proof soon.
After that,plz give everybody 6.6 SPR who post his SPR add here.

airball

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:17:48 AM

I don't think he does.

40*5=200
if not,I pay you 200spr.
fair enough?
want to bet or not?

Deal.

wallet 1: SZ1qpQe6d3hYyLEB31Dzv3M7jgWJQthdvF
Balance 1: 22747 SPR -- TOP6 on richlist
wallet 2: ScorCyNQJcx7J17iPfHSYHHQBVjg75UwF7
Balance 2:  20388 SPR  -- TOP9 on richlist
wallet 3: SXbvSDgoutxZHrZJZezsB9fDp4USDGEkrh
Balance 3: 19348 SPR  -- TOP11 on richlist

I've sent 66.66 spr from each of the wallets to this add(a completely new add) : SXGn1TxQ5KAynq2n6DpoxHrWfqt17g996t

now,MyFarm, it's your turn. Grin Grin

Here is my add :  Sakem3Ed1sDKvMn5GTLNAR5P8V5cw6dewL

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:30:09 AM

I don't think he does.

40*5=200
if not,I pay you 200spr.
fair enough?
want to bet or not?

Deal.
Hey I want some free SpreadCoins my addy is : Sh5svKL66boNdQbEE6F2xfbqd7CNEWNdMP Thanks Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

SpreadLight

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:31:09 AM

I don't think he does.

40*5=200
if not,I pay you 200spr.
fair enough?
want to bet or not?

Deal.
Hey I want some free SpreadCoins my addy is : Sh5svKL66boNdQbEE6F2xfbqd7CNEWNdMP Thanks Smiley

Thanks Smiley my add: STxtiZUtFS7zEQUM3TKbdxuRkoWZe8J51A

airball

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:36:36 AM

Don't worry guys,MyFarm is a SR member and wants SPR community to be prosperous.I believe that he will pay each of you 6.6 spr after he checks my proof . just wait~
now we are entering the phase of PoH(Proof of Human) mining , have fun ,man~ Wink

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:42:10 AM

Also I spoke with Mr. Spread and if the community has any ideas of any great ways we can promote SpreadCoin and market it more to the masses please don't hesitate to PM me or post it here on the thread Smiley We need to start getting the word out about this great coin and some promoting of it as well Smiley Cheers and Happy Trading Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

airball

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:45:13 AM

Also I spoke with Mr. Spread and if the community has any ideas of any great ways we can promote SpreadCoin and market it more to the masses please don't hesitate to PM me or post it here on the thread Smiley We need to start getting the word out about this great coin and some promoting of it as well Smiley Cheers and Happy Trading Smiley
I can see you are a very active guy,any ideas about promotion??

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:50:00 AM

I don't think he does.

40*5=200
if not,I pay you 200spr.
fair enough?
want to bet or not?

Deal.

Nothing wrong with getting some Spread, keep the transactions going!

Address: SSHSauRJikbBMFtSt3ZWzQB3GsC87TCBT9
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:53:19 AM

Well I had a couple ideas of marketing a video on how SpreadCoin is different from other coins because it doesn't allow the pool mining and maybe marketing the fact that SpreadCoin isn't another scam coin and that it has a very active Dev who listens nonstop to his community and whenever anyone in the community has a problem or can't figure something out I've always noticed that he is more than happy to help them with their problem.  Also I definitely think that we need SpreadCoin Logo T-shirts and possibly some slogans to go with the coin.  Things like "SpreadCoin is gonna beat the Spread on Cryptocurrencies in 2015" Or something like "Spread it..... Spread it GOOD!!" lol I dunno been brainstorming some ideas and really was open to asking the community their ideas on ways to get the word out about SpreadCoin and help promote it.  You know SPREAD the word Wink  Also I still think it would totally be the cat's ass if a cryptocurrency marketed a keychain with their logo on it because as far as I know I don't think any coin has done that yet lol Just my crazy head thinking there Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Riseman

Activity: 690

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:00:35 AM

I'd like to take part: Saoftprs6nVdtojN8F7qEva5tENGAC7suT
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:14:42 AM

Well I had a couple ideas of marketing a video on how SpreadCoin is different from other coins because it doesn't allow the pool mining and maybe marketing the fact that SpreadCoin isn't another scam coin and that it has a very active Dev who listens nonstop to his community and whenever anyone in the community has a problem or can't figure something out I've always noticed that he is more than happy to help them with their problem.  Also I definitely think that we need SpreadCoin Logo T-shirts and possibly some slogans to go with the coin.  Things like "SpreadCoin is gonna beat the Spread on Cryptocurrencies in 2015" Or something like "Spread it..... Spread it GOOD!!" lol I dunno been brainstorming some ideas and really was open to asking the community their ideas on ways to get the word out about SpreadCoin and help promote it.  You know SPREAD the word Wink  Also I still think it would totally be the cat's ass if a cryptocurrency marketed a keychain with their logo on it because as far as I know I don't think any coin has done that yet lol Just my crazy head thinking there Wink

Think a video is a good idea (could go on homepage)(could do a contest)(have to make a briefing for the designers).
Need to make a storyboard explaining key features. (A visual explanation of the technical side of SpreadCoin)
- Truly Decentralised - No Pools - MN - etc - etc.

The signature campaign, this could be good and fun.

A slogan would be good. SpreadCoin, Truly Decentralised Crypto!

A SpreadCoin Coffemugg?

SEO (People who search MasterNodes on Google get in touch with SpreadCoin)

SpreadLight

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:25:18 AM

What is the link to SpreadCoin richlist?

LiteMine

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:25:34 AM

A few months ago the mods were closing threads if people were posting giveaway addresses directly in posts, you can get around it by putting your address in the signature instead. Just don't want to see this thread go away...
airball

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:27:55 AM

A few months ago the mods were closing threads if people were posting giveaway addresses directly in posts, you can get around it by putting your address in the signature instead. Just don't want to see this thread go away...
Yes,you are right,let's put spr add in the signature .

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:30:32 AM

Think a video is a good idea (could go on homepage)(could do a contest)(have to make a briefing for the designers).
Need to make a storyboard explaining key features. (A visual explanation of the technical side of SpreadCoin)
- Truly Decentralised - No Pools - MN - etc - etc.

The signature campaign, this could be good and fun.

A slogan would be good. SpreadCoin, Truly Decentralised Crypto!

A SpreadCoin Coffemugg?

SEO (People who search MasterNodes on Google get in touch with SpreadCoin)

Those are some amazing and great ideas I like that Smiley I will definitely be looking into making a video or finding someone that could make an amazing video that we could use to market and promote SpreadCoin.  I also really like the signature campaign as well and the coffee mug idea Smiley I am going to look into getting the SpreadCoin logo on some things and see what the community thinks and who would be interested in buying them Smiley So I for sure would like T-shirts made and I love the coffee mug idea but we definitely need a slogan for sure.  Something that is catchy but at the same time separates SpreadCoin from the crowd of other CryptoCurrencies.  I always liked slogans like when SaturnCoin was making it's transition to SaturnCoin2 and everyone kept talking about how coins were going "To the MOON!" I was always posting stuff like "Fuck the moon we are taking things to the rings!!" And everyone loved that saying for that coin but yes I appreciate the input and if anyone else in the community would like to pop up some ideas feel free and post them because we are all in this together Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: