Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 09:50:02 PM

Hey Mr. spread, it would be cool if on the mining page it said the current coin reward.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:31:51 PM

Great work Mr. Spread!
2 tiny points for the website: Font 'SpreadCoin' on the website is still the Myriad, Bittrex is spelled with one t.
Pm me if you want me involved in the graphic apects of the Spreadcoin project.
Thanks
Good catch about Bittrex. I knew about the font and will change it.

So many messages in this thread, it is becoming hard to keep up Smiley
It's a good thing,when this thread reaches 1000 pages,it is the time for SPR to reach 1 million sato  Grin
I just love how strong the community is growing and how hard it is to get any SPR buys filled without market buying the coins because the people holdig the SPR realize their worth and trust Mr. Spread will pull through like he already has with his promises he has made Smiley This coin is the coin of 2015 in my opinion Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

hashcash

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:48:05 PM

Great work Mr. Spread!
2 tiny points for the website: Font 'SpreadCoin' on the website is still the Myriad, Bittrex is spelled with one t.
Thanks

It's a good thing,when this thread reaches 1000 pages,it is the time for SPR to reach 1 million sato  Grin
I just love how strong the community is growing and how hard it is to get any SPR buys filled without market buying the coins because the people holdig the SPR realize their worth and trust Mr. Spread will pull through like he already has with his promises he has made Smiley This coin is the coin of 2015 in my opinion Wink Cheers

Your exalting of Mr. Spread has been noble but at this point it's mostly speculative.  Why would anyone go in on a coin based off of page count and vaporized promises?  It's taken a lot of time, money and man power for drk to get where it is at and still has many flaws and frustrated investors.  Every coin I've seen has just been one pump and dump after the other claiming to be at the top with btc.  98% are complete shit, scam coins and hopefully this is not one of them.  This is all we can hope for and maybe to dump before your knee high in monopoly crypto money. 

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:04:54 AM

SPR is truly a fascinating coin to watch.  Because of the decentralized mining, only people who really want this coin are mining it.  And it's pretty hard to mine so they aren't selling many, if any at all as they mine them.  Normally, coins are raped by the constant selling of multipools.  Not SPR.

Once masternodes go live, this coin is going to go parabolic.  Reasons being:

1.  To get a masternode you need 1000 SPR.  There's not much SPR for sale so you have to buy at the ask.  People just plain aren't hitting bids.

2.  Mining is hard but having a masternode will be a means for most people to get more SPR on a regular basis.  People are going to want masternodes.

All of this is going to feed upon itself.  

I'm actually quite amazed that the price is still this low.  I suspect people are waiting to make sure that Mr. Spread comes through with the masternode promise.  

Once he does, this is going to be epic.

Good point!masternodes will serve as POS to some extent.

That's one way to look at them, yes.  Mining coins is already really hard yet people understand Mr. Spread is an excellent dev so they mine anyway.  Once masternodes go live, mining will be that much harder so people will want to get 1000 SPR to get a masternode.  Thing there is, as people buy 1000 SPR over and over, the price is going to go up which will attract more miners and people who want masternodes.  Rinse and repeat.

It could be substantially more than 1000 SPR. The number of 1000 DRK was decided so that masternodes would be expensive and that someone would not buy / control a lot of them cheaply... the price was decided when DRK was around 0.0015 BTC (and it was understood that the price would rise over time - now it's 4x at 0.006)....

SPR is currently at a weak* 0.00025 which would require 24.000 SPRs to run an equivalently expensive node as Darkcoin's. But given the low liquidity this is unlikely, so the price per SPR has to rise instead. Or a mix of price-rise and something like 3000-5000-7000 coins per node could be the result.

* Meaning that even 10 bitcoins of purchases will easily multiply this price. Buying 24.000 SPR at 0.00025 is unlikely.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:15:17 AM

Great work Mr. Spread!
Thanks

Your exalting of Mr. Spread has been noble but at this point it's mostly speculative.  Why would anyone go in on a coin based off of page count and vaporized promises?  It's taken a lot of time, money and man power for drk to get where it is at and still has many flaws and frustrated investors.  Every coin I've seen has just been one pump and dump after the other claiming to be at the top with btc.  98% are complete shit, scam coins and hopefully this is not one of them.  This is all we can hope for and maybe to dump before your knee high in monopoly crypto money. 
I believe that SpreadCoin is exactly what Crypto has been waiting for and needs now more than ever Smiley I believe that Mr. Spread has been completely open with his ideas and intentions of his coin and the progress and path that he is planning on heading in for the coin and project and I in turn believe that is the reason why this community is growing stronger day by day and this coin will rise and rise and rise.  Like other people are quoting about how it is nearly impossible to have any bids filled on any exchange that is trading SpreadCoin and besides the mining the only real way to get SpreadCoin is to straight market buy them Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:18:36 AM

SPR is truly a fascinating coin to watch.  Because of the decentralized mining, only people who really want this coin are mining it.  And it's pretty hard to mine so they aren't selling many, if any at all as they mine them.  Normally, coins are raped by the constant selling of multipools.  Not SPR.

1.  To get a masternode you need 1000 SPR.  There's not much SPR for sale so you have to buy at the ask.  People just plain aren't hitting bids.

2.  Mining is hard but having a masternode will be a means for most people to get more SPR on a regular basis.  People are going to want masternodes.

I'm actually quite amazed that the price is still this low.  I suspect people are waiting to make sure that Mr. Spread comes through with the masternode promise.  

That's one way to look at them, yes.  Mining coins is already really hard yet people understand Mr. Spread is an excellent dev so they mine anyway.  Once masternodes go live, mining will be that much harder so people will want to get 1000 SPR to get a masternode.  Thing there is, as people buy 1000 SPR over and over, the price is going to go up which will attract more miners and people who want masternodes.  Rinse and repeat.

It could be substantially more than 1000 SPR. The number of 1000 DRK was decided so that masternodes would be expensive and that someone would not buy / control a lot of them cheaply... the price was decided when DRK was around 0.0015 BTC (and it was understood that the price would rise over time - now it's 4x at 0.006)....

SPR is currently at a weak* 0.00025 which would require 24.000 SPRs to run an equivalently expensive node as Darkcoin's. But given the low liquidity this is unlikely, so the price per SPR has to rise instead. Or a mix of price-rise and something like 3000-5000-7000 coins per node could be the result.

* Meaning that even 10 bitcoins of purchases will easily multiply this price. Buying 24.000 SPR at 0.00025 is unlikely.
I agree that the price of Spread has to rise so the masternodes can be less coins for people to own them Smiley  I also agree that buyig 24000 SpreadCoin at 0.00025 is very highly unlikely!! I can't see that happening at all Smiley This coin is going to be huge in 2015 and it will eventually be in the top 10 marketcap for sure without a doubt Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:36:40 AM

All good points.  I believe there are less mined SPR available now than DRK when masternodes were released though.  That needs to be taken into account as well when deciding the final number required.
hashcash

Activity: 78

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:28:12 AM

Great work Mr. Spread!
Thanks

I believe that SpreadCoin is exactly what Crypto has been waiting for and needs now more than ever Smiley I believe that Mr. Spread has been completely open with his ideas and intentions of his coin and the progress and path that he is planning on heading in for the coin and project and I in turn believe that is the reason why this community is growing stronger day by day and this coin will rise and rise and rise.  Like other people are quoting about how it is nearly impossible to have any bids filled on any exchange that is trading SpreadCoin and besides the mining the only real way to get SpreadCoin is to straight market buy them Smiley
This coin has great potential but still waiting for a bit more completed development.  Community is rising and people are starting to whisper about this coin.  I'm definitely ready to jump on board just not quite yet.  Good luck on this project definitely getting a lot of positive attention!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
DavidR

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:05:17 AM

This coin has great potential but still waiting for a bit more completed development.  Community is rising and people are starting to whisper about this coin.  I'm definitely ready to jump on board just not quite yet.  Good luck on this project definitely getting a lot of positive attention!

I'm in the same boat.  I've bought a little SPR but have BTC at Bittrex waiting for the release of masternodes.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:44:42 AM

Great work Mr. Spread!
Thanks

Well I would jump on board before you are sitting there saying "SHIT I should've jumped onto that coin when it was at that lower price!!" I believe fully in the Dev of this coin and this project and I'm really glad to hear that people are starting to whisper about this coin Smiley It deserves the attention from the community and deserves to increase in price as well Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

linearzone

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:43:58 PM

21:42:05

getinfo

{
"version" : 91502,
"protocolversion" : 70018,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 193971,
"timeoffset" : 8,
"connections" : 4,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 31.37311222,
"networkhashps" : 2163731195,
"moneysupply" : 139380988777499,
"supply" : 139380988777499,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1418204095,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

A-tM

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:56:44 PM

IMO, just put the decimal point to the correct place Cheesy
Mr. Spread (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:11:07 PM

getinfo

{
}

It is in "satoshis", the actual value is 1393809.88777499 SPR. Do other coins put a dot there?

Developer of SpreadCoin
linearzone

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:56:20 PM

getinfo

{
}

It is in "satoshis", the actual value is 1393809.88777499 SPR. Do other coins put a dot there?
yes,you need to add a dot there.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:07:31 PM

Chaps

I've been thinking about this for a few days and I'm in the 'yes, do it' mode at the moment.

I'm thinking of launching a DRK clone, but using spread solo mining.

I'm thinking of taking on board the branding issues people feel is a problem with DRK going mainstream, adding the SPR solo mining, then just keeping tabs on developments with DRK and other clones and making sure the best bits gets into the new coin.

I have a name picked out and an additional strategy to rival DRK, while still using DRK and SPR code. I am also in discussions with a couple of good devs who could provide the necessary support.

Any thoughts?
linearzone

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:29:11 PM

Chaps

I've been thinking about this for a few days and I'm in the 'yes, do it' mode at the moment.

I'm thinking of taking on board the branding issues people feel is a problem with DRK going mainstream, adding the SPR solo mining, then just keeping tabs on developments with DRK and other clones and making sure the best bits gets into the new coin.

I have a name picked out and an additional strategy to rival DRK, while still using DRK and SPR code. I am also in discussions with a couple of good devs who could provide the necessary support.

Any thoughts?
I wont mine your clone coin,just keep mining SPR.

MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:39:21 PM

Chaps

Any thoughts?

Clone coins will not succeed long term in the ever-changing world of cryptocurrency.  To be top 10, you need talented devs like Evan Duffield and Mr. Spread.  Short term you might do ok, but I'm interested in solid mid to long term investments only which is why I invest in talented devs, not coins with a nice name and shiny logo.  I'm not saying don't do it, but I suspect simply investing in SPR would be more lucrative overall.  But hey, if you think you can be successful, more power to you.
A-tM

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:21:35 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 05:35:18 PM by A-tM

It seems nobody is willing to sell @25K sato at cex Grin

that is a sign that the coins are controlled by a small group. that spells trouble for new investors and community members.

think I'm staying away.

I am taking this post and your last one about launching "your own clone of coin", together into context.
And, sorry, I see there a little bit of effort to make people feel uncertain about the future of SPR, and thus lower price of the coin for you to buy Cheesy

Maybe I am not right, sorry then, but...
There should be very dedicated and talented man behind the coin to make it successful.
I don't think you'll recieve much support now. More focus on SPR means more value to SPR, and everybody knows it.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:28:28 PM

Chaps

Any thoughts?

I have a lot of confidence in Mr. Spread and will continue to support Spreadcoin.
You must do what you have to do, good luck.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:43:42 PM

Chaps

Any thoughts?

lol, my question is, why come in here and say to the spr community you are planning on doing this?

You made no such post in the DRK thread, but are using most of DRK's code for your 'project'.

I invested in spr because the dev found a flaw in darksend. Then i invested more knowing the dev was going to attempt to implement darksend/masternodes/instantx. Edit Also learned about the solo only mining aspect (Much thanks to thelone)

Then i learned that spr's code base is forked from darkcoin's and implementing darksend should be 'a walk in the park'.

Go and make your scam p&d coin that 10s of other people have already thought of doing.

Or you can gnaw on your left hand nails while your right hand buys spr from the market.

Grow a pair, buy what you wanna buy and bang the marketcap up few hundred k.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: