Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810026 times)
spreadnodes

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:39:52 PM

Just curious but what is the value-add here? At the end of the day, pool or no pool, the average end user isn't going to care. It just has to work, be liquid enough that they aren't raped on exchange, and have markets/merchant acceptance. What merchants are using SPR? What differentiating factor is there over BTC?
Okay this is where I'll be real about something because I said I call it when I see it and to answer your question with all altcoins they add features like faster transaction times or masternodes or fancy wallets or something that will make people mine/buy or sell their coin but in all honesty and not one single person here can claim otherwise but at the end of the day it all boils down to how much BTC you can make off a coin! Anyone who tells you that they don't buy altcoins to make more BTC is a fucking liar!! I mean there is the possibility that maybe one day a new crypto currency will be accepted as a payment method because of BTC's slow transaction times but as Crypto stands right now at the end of the day Altcoins are generally created to make people more BTC because Bitcoin is how all of this started and that's what the majority of people just learning about Crypto know is Bitcoin.  Any coins in the past that have claimed to be asset backed or have found somewhere to accept their coin it has always been short lived because at the end of the day if you asked someone if they wanted 3 BTC or 3 BTC worth of a coin chances are they would take the BTC!! But don't get me wrong I would love to see a coin like SpreadCoin being accepted places as a payment option but like I have said before until people start accepting Crypto currency as a normal way of paying for things or they find a coin that they can trust and isn't a scam it will all lead back to BTC.  That's what everyone in CryptoTrading is here for whether they want to admit it or not!! Do I hold a lot of SpreadCoin? Yes I do and do I hold a lot of SpreadCoin because I believe that one day I will be paying for things with it? NO!! I hold SpreadCoin because I can see the value of the coin going to way higher than it is right now which in turn results in what?Huh MORE BTC!!!

Although SpreadCoin is a good competitor for Bitcoin with the way that it is laid out and constructed as is Darkcoin but for either of those two to replace Bitcoin would take a lot of years still.

So the truth comes out.  You just see this coin as a way to profit and acquire more bitcoin.  Since you've admitted that then you can stop with your shilling for spreadcoin because you've just admitted that the only purpose for this coin is to dump on someone else to get more bitcoin.  After all the shilling it's nice that you've finally come clean and admitted that this coin is nothing more than a pump and dump shitcoin.

Thanks for admitting that in public.  
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:43:03 PM

I didn't say Darkcoin would have a larger market cap than Bitcoin, just that Darkcoin improves Bitcoin in nearly all areas. As to answer your question as to what I have personally use Darkcoin for. I have used it for gambling, buying consumer goods, and on occasionally, tipping. The majority of my stash I'm sitting on simply due to the undervalued nature of it. That is the one unfortunate side effect of deflationary currencies is "hoarding".

As for the privacy thing being so last year or why do people need privacy--if you really have to ask... the easiest "go to argument" would be to feel free to post your online banking statement(s) for the world to see. Feel free to white out your name and address, but leave the existing balances, where you purchased, what you purchased, and time of purchase--that's what blockchain technology provides in its transparency.

I have no idea what you are getting at with private keys... you're off base in terms of what Darkcoin is doing for privacy. The blockchain is still there as a record of transactions happening but the sender is protected through obscurity.
I get what you are saying and the private keys thing must of been from a different coin using like stealth transactions using private keys.  Also I do believe that the bigger thing on crypto is not the privacy like you were stating with the bank statements but the fees associated with money in general.  That was what Bitcoin was created for am I right? Was so that banks couldn't be the monopolies of currencies and rape people with the fees and charges that incurred when you spent money or sent money to people.  As for the things that you have purchased with Darkcoin I wasn't saying that you couldn't buy things with them I was simply pointing out that there is a better chance as it stands right now that if any merchant is going to consider accepting a cryptocurrency as payment they are obviously going to choose Bitcoin because it is the original one.  I do agree that Darkcoin has improved Crypto in a very huge way and is definitely here for the long haul but like I was saying for a coin to be as generally accepted as Bitcoin or replace Bitcoin as a payment option it would have to be more user friendly and faster transaction times and made for the simple minded folk of this world Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:45:52 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 10:09:43 PM by mrcashking

Im also here to make money as well. Hints the name. haha But take this for an example someone creates an idea (Smartphone) some other guy comes along sees the potential or likes the idea they decide to expand on the idea to make it better or easier to use and now we have the iphone it's the top must have smartphone but theres also other smartphone companies that do the same but offer other user preferences that fit the consumer or user (Samsung phones) and they decide to use it instead of the must have phone because of their personal needs. If that makes any sense at all.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:48:29 PM

I get what you are saying and the private keys thing must of been from a different coin using like stealth transactions using private keys.  Also I do believe that the bigger thing on crypto is not the privacy like you were stating with the bank statements but the fees associated with money in general.  That was what Bitcoin was created for am I right? Was so that banks couldn't be the monopolies of currencies and rape people with the fees and charges that incurred when you spent money or sent money to people.  As for the things that you have purchased with Darkcoin I wasn't saying that you couldn't buy things with them I was simply pointing out that there is a better chance as it stands right now that if any merchant is going to consider accepting a cryptocurrency as payment they are obviously going to choose Bitcoin because it is the original one.  I do agree that Darkcoin has improved Crypto in a very huge way and is definitely here for the long haul but like I was saying for a coin to be as generally accepted as Bitcoin or replace Bitcoin as a payment option it would have to be more user friendly and faster transaction times and made for the simple minded folk of this world Smiley

The purpose of Bitcoin wasn't strictly for the fees banks charge. If that were the case, even if transfers via Bitcoin globally are minuscule in fees, the volatility in the price of Bitcoin could cost you substantially more than just traditionally wire transferring the money (at least at this time). Merchants are going to be drawn to the largest known crypto (obviously) but being that Darkcoin is built off the BTC codebase, it's a simple addition for any merchant to accept DRK. Besides, the niche market for privacy just in the underground markets alone (even if it isn't the sole driver of Darkcoin) is valued at over $1.8 TRILLION USD annually.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:51:40 PM

I mean how many people here have tried just explaining what Bitcoin is to someone who has never heard of it and try to convince them that it holds value? I know I have and everytime I get the same answer from people that they either don't trust computers and technology or that how can it be worth something if it comes from nowhere?

I see you added so I will answer this as well:

We live in a digital world. With direct deposit, online bill pay, and credit/debit cards, no one really "sees" money anymore. It's just a number accessed via the web. How is that any different than crypto? It doesn't have to exist materially in the real world to "have value". Yes, its value as fluctuated greatly, but it still has "value" by definition.
Yes but what I'm saying is have you ever tried to describe what Bitcoin is to someone older who is not technologically advanced as most of us? It's virtually impossible lol And the reason why online bill payments or credit cards are accepted still as money because you can go to the bank and take out money on your credit card or debit card.  I'm not saying that Bitcoin doesn't hold value I'm saying that trying to explain to someone where Bitcoin comes from and how they can use it to purchase things is a pretty tough concept for most people to grasp.  

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:52:37 PM

Once Spreadcoin implements any of it's Big brothers (DRK) features onto the mainnet. This will be an interesting experiment.  Does spreadcoin innovate and bring along something new which it has done a little already or will it just be a piggybacker its whole life. Only time will tell.
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:58:02 PM

I mean how many people here have tried just explaining what Bitcoin is to someone who has never heard of it and try to convince them that it holds value? I know I have and everytime I get the same answer from people that they either don't trust computers and technology or that how can it be worth something if it comes from nowhere?

I see you added so I will answer this as well:

We live in a digital world. With direct deposit, online bill pay, and credit/debit cards, no one really "sees" money anymore. It's just a number accessed via the web. How is that any different than crypto? It doesn't have to exist materially in the real world to "have value". Yes, its value as fluctuated greatly, but it still has "value" by definition.
Yes but what I'm saying is have you ever tried to describe what Bitcoin is to someone older who is not technologically advanced as most of us? It's virtually impossible lol And the reason why online bill payments or credit cards are accepted still as money because you can go to the bank and take out money on your credit card or debit card.  I'm not saying that Bitcoin doesn't hold value I'm saying that trying to explain to someone where Bitcoin comes from and how they can use it to purchase things is a pretty tough concept for most people to grasp.  

It's a challenging topic to discuss, but its doable. I remember trying to explain the internet to people far older than me but given enough time, they became accustomed.

You're comparing money to what is has been in the past and currently is, not necessarily the direction it could go in the future. The majority of the people when asked about email over sending letters in the mail in the early 90s thought email would never take off... now it's the number one form of communication. Bitcoin (and other crypto coins for that matter) is still young... the infrastructure is still being built out. Who's to say in five or ten years time you won't be easily able to access your Bitcoins in countless locations? Why does money have to have a physical form when we are in a digital age. This isn't the 1950's anymore.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:04:43 PM

So the truth comes out.  You just see this coin as a way to profit and acquire more bitcoin.  Since you've admitted that then you can stop with your shilling for spreadcoin because you've just admitted that the only purpose for this coin is to dump on someone else to get more bitcoin.  After all the shilling it's nice that you've finally come clean and admitted that this coin is nothing more than a pump and dump shitcoin.

Thanks for admitting that in public.  
Ya okay buddy I never once said that SpreadCoin is a pump and dump coin and I have never pumped a coin then dumped what I had on other people. I have bought and set sells and if people have bought into my sells that's not considered dumping.  I hold SpreadCoin because I believe that it will be worth something in the future but if I can make money off of my investment would I take it? OBVIOUSLY!! Why? Because I can't pay for my rent with BTC or SpreadCoin can I? I can't pay for the food I eat with BTC or SpreadCoin can I? I can't buy my children clothing and pay my utilities with BTC or SpreadCoin can I? NO I didn't think so!! So would I sell some of my Spreadcoin when the price goes up and take some of my profits? I guess so because the fact of the matter is we still live in a world where Fiat is how we pay for things like the necessities in life!! And all you are trying to do with your post is act like I'm some pump and dumper who rips people off which is pretty sad because I have never pumped and dumped a coin since I've began trading and I only speak the truth about what I think!  Also I never said that the only purpose of this coin is to pump and dump on someone else what I clearly said was that the majority of people that invest in Crypto at the end of the day do it to make more MONEY!! So don't try to discredit me buddy because I do believe that SpreadCoin is a solid investment and I do think that Mr. Spread is a very good developer and that's why I hold this coin.  If I was just in this for the BTC I would've cashed out when the coin started dumping and still took profits but I didn't because I know this coin has more potential than that.  So next time you are going to try and twist my words think wisely before you do so! Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:07:32 PM

The purpose of Bitcoin wasn't strictly for the fees banks charge. If that were the case, even if transfers via Bitcoin globally are minuscule in fees, the volatility in the price of Bitcoin could cost you substantially more than just traditionally wire transferring the money (at least at this time). Merchants are going to be drawn to the largest known crypto (obviously) but being that Darkcoin is built off the BTC codebase, it's a simple addition for any merchant to accept DRK. Besides, the niche market for privacy just in the underground markets alone (even if it isn't the sole driver of Darkcoin) is valued at over $1.8 TRILLION USD annually.
Well duh lol the only reason I ever got into Bitcoin was to buy stuff off silkroad lol Then I learned that it was much more than that and decided to become a trader and an investor.  Also I completely agree that the underground market is huge and pulls in a lot of money there is no doubting that I was just simply stating that for a Cryptocurrency to become a daily standard of living is still years away.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:13:24 PM

It's a challenging topic to discuss, but its doable. I remember trying to explain the internet to people far older than me but given enough time, they became accustomed.

You're comparing money to what is has been in the past and currently is, not necessarily the direction it could go in the future. The majority of the people when asked about email over sending letters in the mail in the early 90s thought email would never take off... now it's the number one form of communication. Bitcoin (and other crypto coins for that matter) is still young... the infrastructure is still being built out. Who's to say in five or ten years time you won't be easily able to access your Bitcoins in countless locations? Why does money have to have a physical form when we are in a digital age. This isn't the 1950's anymore.
No I wasn't saying that money or value has to be in a physical form I was simply stating that trying to explain Crypto Currencies to someone is a difficult task and it also doesn't help that there is still a lot of people not willing to put their faith and trust into Bitcoin or Cryptos because of all the hacks and scams that have come from them.  I understand that we are living in a very digital age because I remember not even 12 years ago wondering what the fuck text messaging was and now people text more than they talk on the phone.  Don't get me wrong I'm in no way saying that in the future we won't be using digital currencies to pay for things I honestly think that we will but I'm simply saying that it is still a long road before the world and the masses accept digital currencies the way that they accept Fiat or Credit or Debit cards.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:13:49 PM

I was just simply stating that for a Cryptocurrency to become a daily standard of living is still years away.

Absolutely. There is the very real possibility of a timeline similar to internet/email adoption, although it would be faster given the infrastructure (i.e. internet) is already readily accessible worldwide.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 10:15:26 PM

And you're going to clone the masternode network, development team, existing merchant adoption how again? The only way it would work would be from the top down and on the coin itself, not just blindly copying it.

None of that is insurmountable and it's a common pattern, c.f. Dogecoin. Darkcoin is not a special case.

Cheers

Graham
Jeff8247

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:16:28 PM

Then I guess I am a liar because in the case of Darkcoin, I'm not interested in making more BTC (although there is an indirect benefit being that the market still prices DRK's majority of volume in Bitcoin). I actually believe Darkcoin improves Bitcoin in nearly every aspect although I question mainstream traction for adoption given the negative connotations seen in the name (I'm not bothered by it personally but I can see those that would be) and complying with regulations AML/KYC rules. Digital cash is what I am investing in, nothing more, nothing less. I want a currency that is fungible without worry of government's screwing with the monetary base, all the while racing to devalue their currencies in order to stimulate economies and function around overbearing debts.

Spreadcoin, as it currently stands, is not a competitor to Bitcoin. It doesn't fulfill any niche to justify its existence other than those using it strictly to try to obtain more BTC. In the case with Dark, it fills the privacy niche that Bitcoin is solely lacking.

I think it speaks volumes for one of the most active SPR holders to say they are only in it to obtain more BTC, not that there is any true belief in the currency offering utility.

+100

Also kids don't feed the trolls, just ignore them. They will get bored and leave if you do so.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln, 1864
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:16:35 PM

No I wasn't saying that money or value has to be in a physical form I was simply stating that trying to explain Crypto Currencies to someone is a difficult task and it also doesn't help that there is still a lot of people not willing to put their faith and trust into Bitcoin or Cryptos because of all the hacks and scams that have come from them.  I understand that we are living in a very digital age because I remember not even 12 years ago wondering what the fuck text messaging was and now people text more than they talk on the phone.  Don't get me wrong I'm in no way saying that in the future we won't be using digital currencies to pay for things I honestly think that we will but I'm simply saying that it is still a long road before the world and the masses accept digital currencies the way that they accept Fiat or Credit or Debit cards.

We don't have an argument here. I already said it can be a challenge to explain to people what cryptocurrency is but again, it's doable and will get easier as traction starts happening. It is no different than explaining what computers were when they first came out or when the internet came out. It's still early, as already stated, for day-to-day replacement of fiat currencies.
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:17:15 PM

And you're going to clone the masternode network, development team, existing merchant adoption how again? The only way it would work would be from the top down and on the coin itself, not just blindly copying it.

None of that is insurmountable and it's a common pattern, c.f. Dogecoin. Darkcoin is not a special case.

Cheers

Graham

lol, knock yourself out trying.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:21:22 PM

I was just simply stating that for a Cryptocurrency to become a daily standard of living is still years away.

Absolutely. There is the very real possibility of a timeline similar to internet/email adoption, although it would be faster given the infrastructure (i.e. internet) is already readily accessible worldwide.
Oh for sure without a doubt the digital age just keeps advancing faster and faster because we already have other technologies to build from but like I said the problem right now with getting Cryptos worldwide accepted is too many people fear the scams and the hacks that happen and all they think to themselves is "If some hacker can rob a site of 5 million dollars worth of Bitcoins and not get caught then why would I want to own Bitcoin? It's not safe" or at least that's what the majority of people who don't know the behind the scenes workings of Bitcoin and Crypto because all they hear about is how this site got hacked and lost this much Bitcoin or this site just up and out of nowhere shutdown and kept everyone's Bitcoin.  I just think that until people feel safe using Bitcoin or any crypto currency that it will still take a while to be widely accepted Smiley But no doubt that the day will come though Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:28:12 PM

Oh for sure without a doubt the digital age just keeps advancing faster and faster because we already have other technologies to build from but like I said the problem right now with getting Cryptos worldwide accepted is too many people fear the scams and the hacks that happen and all they think to themselves is "If some hacker can rob a site of 5 million dollars worth of Bitcoins and not get caught then why would I want to own Bitcoin? It's not safe" or at least that's what the majority of people who don't know the behind the scenes workings of Bitcoin and Crypto because all they hear about is how this site got hacked and lost this much Bitcoin or this site just up and out of nowhere shutdown and kept everyone's Bitcoin.  I just think that until people feel safe using Bitcoin or any crypto currency that it will still take a while to be widely accepted Smiley But no doubt that the day will come though Smiley

The sad irony of it is there are more credit/debit card fraud annually and hacks surrounding fiat currencies than the sum of all the crypto frauds/thefts.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:32:00 PM

Then I guess I am a liar because in the case of Darkcoin, I'm not interested in making more BTC (although there is an indirect benefit being that the market still prices DRK's majority of volume in Bitcoin). I actually believe Darkcoin improves Bitcoin in nearly every aspect although I question mainstream traction for adoption given the negative connotations seen in the name (I'm not bothered by it personally but I can see those that would be) and complying with regulations AML/KYC rules. Digital cash is what I am investing in, nothing more, nothing less. I want a currency that is fungible without worry of government's screwing with the monetary base, all the while racing to devalue their currencies in order to stimulate economies and function around overbearing debts.

Spreadcoin, as it currently stands, is not a competitor to Bitcoin. It doesn't fulfill any niche to justify its existence other than those using it strictly to try to obtain more BTC. In the case with Dark, it fills the privacy niche that Bitcoin is solely lacking.

I think it speaks volumes for one of the most active SPR holders to say they are only in it to obtain more BTC, not that there is any true belief in the currency offering utility.

+100

Also kids don't feed the trolls, just ignore them. They will get bored and leave if you do so.
I fucking love how everyone twisted my words around about SpreadCoin lol I said that people trade Cryptocurrencies to make more BTC not that I am solely holding SpreadCoin to dump it on people. I'm holding SpreadCoin because like I seen with Darkcoin last year is potential in the coin and I missed the boat with Darkcoin so when I seen the opportunity with SpreadCoin I jumped on it! I simply stated that the "MAJORITY" of people who trade coins do it to make more money! That is a FACT!! There is a huge difference though between people who pump and dump a coin to someone like me who invests in a coin because I see the potential behind that coin.  From what I'm gathering from these comments is DarkCoin holders who possibly feel threatened by SpreadCoin and the fact that it very well could be a competitor for DarkCoin. l say this because you guys keep going back to DarkCoin this and DarkCoin that.  I would also like to point out that I've always agreed that DarkCoin is a brilliant coin and that Evan Duffield is a superb developer.  I just don't understand why DarkCoin holders would be so hostile towards the SpreadCoin community? Makes no sense because both coins could flourish and be successful in my opinion.  I just don't get why Crypto has to be so childish about everything all the time.  I stated an obvious truth about cryptocurrency trading and all of a sudden I'm some pump and dumper who is just hyping coins to make more BTC?? Like honestly when have you ever heard a trader say "I'm in this to not make money" Like get out of here with that shit!!  But thanks for trying to twist and turn my words around guys Smiley Very adult like of you Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:33:38 PM

The sad irony of it is there are more credit/debit card fraud annually and hacks surrounding fiat currencies than the sum of all the crypto frauds/thefts.
It is sad but that's the sad truth about Crypto right now is that it's unregulated and pretty much people can just get away with ripping other people off.  That's what turns so many people away from Crypto in the first place

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:39:47 PM

+100

From what I'm gathering from these comments is DarkCoin holders who possibly feel threatened by SpreadCoin and the fact that it very well could be a competitor for DarkCoin. l say this because you guys keep going back to DarkCoin this and DarkCoin that.  I would also like to point out that I've always agreed that DarkCoin is a brilliant coin and that Evan Duffield is a superb developer.  I just don't understand why DarkCoin holders would be so hostile towards the SpreadCoin community? Makes no sense because both coins could flourish and be successful in my opinion.  I just don't get why Crypto has to be so childish about everything all the time. 

I'm not threatened by Spreadcoin because so far, no one here has been able to convince me of the utility it actually offers. Further, without any sort of adoption in terms of markets and merchant acceptance, it's just another coin to use to obtain more BTC as you so adequately put it.
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: