Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
sine_fuc

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:59:50 AM

Hey boy,are you a spr new comer ?
Spend some time to read previous posts before you speak! Grin

It's a waste of time to read tons of shit posted by DRK (the most instamined scamcoin in altcoins history) sectarian.
If you call the original coin a shitcoin,how do you call a copycat coin(spr) without any innovation ? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:00:12 AM

Single 280X card is stable at around 7mh/s.

Raped by super fast miner + the pools(nonce-pool already there,suprnova is on the way),SPR is quite likely to die at the infant bed.

Where I can download 7 MH/s SpreadX11 miner for 280x?

Don't be stupid.

Dev has spent so much time and energy on it. Do you think they will share it for free ?  Grin

And do you think the miner buyers are not going to dump spr for the btc they spent ?

So ,the rich get richer.

calm down,no complaint,if you happen to be the poor.  Grin

How do you know there is a miner with 7mh/s for a 280X? Do you have proof?
From various posts, I guess there is a private miner by wolf0 about  3-4mh/s for a R9 290X, a private miner for nvidia which gives about 5mh/s for a GTX970 instead of 4mh/s for the public one.
Never heard of a 8Mh/s.

Private miners exists for almost all algos :
http://da-data.blogspot.fr/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html

There was better private miners for almost all algos : after a while, people finish to know about them, and after sometime, they leaks and became public.
newuser01

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:03:39 AM

It's a waste of time to read tons of shit posted by DRK (the most instamined scamcoin in altcoins history) sectarian.
If you call the original coin a shitcoin,how do you call a copycat coin(spr) without any innovation ? Huh

because it is an improvement over the original and not instamined, is that not enough?
sine_fuc

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:09:02 AM

because it is an improvement over the original and not instamined, is that not enough?

ha haaa haaaa  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sorry,kid,I cant help laugh.

not instamined ??!!!  

please use the BE to check who is the top1 on the richlist  and the story about 'lost' 80K spr and donation.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:15:44 AM

SPR has 10 minutes block time with 60 coins per block reward, then it changed to 6 coins per block reward and 1 minute block time. No one screwed. DRK - 500 coins per block reward then turned to tricky 100x less reward scheme. You have to mine DRK for years to get 500 coins and previously early miners (dev and Co) mined such amount in seconds. Isn't it enough to call it scamcoin? DRK released masternodes bullshit to raise artificial demand and pump. MNs are just mixers and nothing more. Mixers for Bitcoin released long ago. Yes, SPR is DRK clone, I'd better call it DRK fair relaunch.
sine_fuc

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:16:51 AM

Raped by super fast miner + the pools(nonce-pool already there,suprnova is on the way),SPR is quite likely to die at the infant bed.

Don't be stupid.

Dev has spent so much time and energy on it. Do you think they will share it for free ?  Grin

And do you think the miner buyers are not going to dump spr for the btc they spent ?

So ,the rich get richer.

From various posts, I guess there is a private miner by wolf0 about  3-4mh/s for a R9 290X, a private miner for nvidia which gives about 5mh/s for a GTX970 instead of 4mh/s for the public one.
Never heard of a 8Mh/s.

There was better private miners for almost all algos : after a while, people finish to know about them, and after sometime, they leaks and became public.

At present,AFAIK there are at least 3 optimized miners in the market. Wolf0 version is the earliest but the slowest , compared with the other 2.

sine_fuc

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:24:26 AM

SPR has 10 minutes block time with 60 coins per block reward, then it changed to 6 coins per block reward and 1 minute block time. No one screwed. DRK - 500 coins per block reward then turned to tricky 100x less reward scheme. You have to mine DRK for years to get 500 coins and previously early miners (dev and Co) mined such amount in seconds. Isn't it enough to call it scamcoin? DRK released masternodes bullshit to raise artificial demand and pump. MNs are just mixers and nothing more. Mixers for Bitcoin released long ago. Yes, SPR is DRK clone, I'd better call it DRK fair relaunch.

It seems that you know the DRK history quite well. Why not spend some time on the story of spr,esp the early part history?

I would prefer to say SPR is a degradation over the original DRK.

I dont deny the facts you state above about DRK,yes,DRK has a dark and dirty history .

But that doesn't make SPR a bright and clean coin,okay? 

ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:37:21 AM

Don't be stupid.

So ,the rich get richer.

Never heard of a 8Mh/s.

At present,AFAIK there are at least 3 optimized miners in the market. Wolf0 version is the earliest but the slowest , compared with the other 2.

How do you know about them ? do you have some beginning of proof?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:38:34 AM

But that doesn't make SPR a bright and clean coin,okay? 

No need to make it bright and clean, because SPR has no dirty history. You are bitching about private miners, every algo has private miners, even Scrypt coins in pre-ASIC era. If whale miners has lots of GPUS it was too risky for them to invest such big amount of money. Amount of coins per day/month equal, it does not matter who mining it, you just can't live with a sense that someone made good investment and now collecting fruits. I stopped mining at all long ago because even with Wolf's or your mythical 7 MH/s miner I won't run hardware for a pack of cigarettes.
illodin

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:40:56 AM

Every coin is easier to mine at the beginning. That's the risk hundreds of miners take every day, they mine all the new coins at the launch and lose money on most of them, but every now and then it pays off. How long do I have to mine Bitcoin to get 50 btw, as I could really use 50 BTC right now.

And if you're comparing centralized mixers who can log all the transactions and steal the monies to Masternodes you're so clueless you'd be better off investing in Doge or Mooncoin.
LeongTap

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:47:39 AM

I started a pool over at spreadcointalk.

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99.0

Let's vote if we should continue this old thread or the new self-moderated one.

I have changed my mind (after seeing how the new thread has been going the last few days) and I think that it would be much better to continue with this old thread, and delete the new one.

Please vote.

I started a poll at spreadcointalk:

Please everybody give your vote to finally decide if we should continue the old thread or the new thread.

I am not so sure that this new thread is a good idea anymore.

Also, Mr. Spread will be unbanned sometime later today, so he should have the last word...

But I would love to keep the thread active that has Mr. Spread as the original Threadstarter, and also a history of the last 6 months.

Let's survive this troll-infestation like a person who has the flu. It will go away eventually.  Smiley

Tis a lovely day for a sockpuppet parade ! Roll Eyes

Btw.. which one of your socks is the bagholder !? LMAO

Nice "future currency of the world" you have here.

I caught you quoting with the wrong sock/account and have to endure death threat(s) as a result.

Whats the problem ? Have you grown weary of me exposing some/many of your scams ?

Tough shit assholes !

Hahaha, i don't care about anything anymore, it is people like you who with the mentality of a know it all 5 year old that manage to get under people's skin and generate hate and anger, bring it on asshole, i'm so sick of seeing your posts i will make this personal.

Seeming that you enjoy so much to make everyone else miserable just to satisfy your ego. You claim that taxes buy dead children, bombs are "free", well whatever that's coming for you is "free" too, i will shove the shits spewing from your mouth back where it came from.

What scams have you actually exposed here ?
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:59:47 AM

Don't be stupid.

So ,the rich get richer.

calm down,no complaint,if you happen to be the poor.  Grin

Never heard of a 8Mh/s.

I was sent a PM from the FUD guy that was in the thread a while back "TwiddlerD" he said that he has made 2x separate miners for both AMD & Nvidia cards and reckons a 280x & 290x get's between 6.9MHs & 7.5MHs, I am pretty sure it is just a scam to get people to deposit BTC to the supplied account and then never receive the miner as there is no proof of the miner actually existing, funnily enough it was sent just after SP_ was offering the same thing with his miner...
horizontalcareer

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:56:45 PM

Don't be stupid.

So ,the rich get richer.

Never heard of a 8Mh/s.

I was sent a PM from the FUD guy that was in the thread a while back "TwiddlerD" he said that he has made 2x separate miners for both AMD & Nvidia cards and reckons a 280x & 290x get's between 6.9MHs & 7.5MHs, I am pretty sure it is just a scam to get people to deposit BTC to the supplied account and then never receive the miner as there is no proof of the miner actually existing, funnily enough it was sent just after SP_ was offering the same thing with his miner...
Did you send btc to TwiddlerD ?  Huh

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:03:01 PM

Don't be stupid.

So ,the rich get richer.

Never heard of a 8Mh/s.

No I didn't as I am going to wait until the updated SpreadX11 miners get released freely or if someone leaks them to the community.
horizontalcareer

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:11:35 PM

Don't be stupid.

So ,the rich get richer.

Never heard of a 8Mh/s.

No I didn't as I am going to wait until the updated SpreadX11 miners get released freely or if someone leaks them to the community.
I don't think big farmers are willing to share their optimized miner.
I've switched my mining rigs to drk pools.

newuser01

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:50:51 PM

Yeah.
My principle is to invest in the original coin instead of the following copycats.

DRK ,tooo da moon ~~~~  Grin Grin Grin Grin

why do you quote yourself? :/

you are a very sad person.

We already know you are a DRK bagholder from one of the pumps, plz go back to your instamined DRK thread.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:05:15 PM

Remember to put sine_fuc and horizontalcarreer on ignore, everybody.

And then see how nervous they get....  Grin

They will tire themselves out soon.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:20:50 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 03:02:17 PM by Hippie Tech

I started a pool over at spreadcointalk.

Let's vote if we should continue this old thread or the new self-moderated one.

I have changed my mind (after seeing how the new thread has been going the last few days) and I think that it would be much better to continue with this old thread, and delete the new one.

Please vote.

I started a poll at spreadcointalk:

Please everybody give your vote to finally decide if we should continue the old thread or the new thread.

I am not so sure that this new thread is a good idea anymore.

Also, Mr. Spread will be unbanned sometime later today, so he should have the last word...

But I would love to keep the thread active that has Mr. Spread as the original Threadstarter, and also a history of the last 6 months.

Let's survive this troll-infestation like a person who has the flu. It will go away eventually.  Smiley

Tis a lovely day for a sockpuppet parade ! Roll Eyes

Btw.. which one of your socks is the bagholder !? LMAO

Nice "future currency of the world" you have here.

I caught you quoting with the wrong sock/account and have to endure death threat(s) as a result.

Whats the problem ? Have you grown weary of me exposing some/many of your scams ?

Tough shit assholes !

Hahaha, i don't care about anything anymore, it is people like you who with the mentality of a know it all 5 year old that manage to get under people's skin and generate hate and anger, bring it on asshole, i'm so sick of seeing your posts i will make this personal.

Seeming that you enjoy so much to make everyone else miserable just to satisfy your ego. You claim that taxes buy dead children, bombs are "free", well whatever that's coming for you is "free" too, i will shove the shits spewing from your mouth back where it came from.

What scams have you actually exposed here ?

Quoted for legal purposes.

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:25:34 PM

We get it, you love Monero. You guys are acting fucking immature as all hell because DRK is rising and your precious XMR is falling into oblivion.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:27:05 PM

Round 2 of the test net session is going very well.

We have already over 1700 MNs (Masternodes) running, and around 500 of them are elected and ready.
Now we are working to reach 1440 elected MNs as soon as possible.

Because then we can test the "booting" of the weakest link MN.

So if you haven't installed an MN yet, come and join us:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93.0

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: