Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 05:10:22 PM

It's happening!

Payments triggered as planned. First payments are going out this moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:11:25 PM

Okay so I think it's safe to say that we've established that China and its people hate SpreadCoin lol Please just ignore everyone who keeps trolling this thread and don't feed them because they just keep posting the same thing over and over and over again without giving actual proof of what they are claiming.  I am someone who got into SpreadCoin very late and wasn't able to even mine a single block and you don't hear me complaining about the first couple months of mining that I didn't get into do you? I see a strong and competent developer whom I've spoken with time and time again and he has been more than honest and compliant to answer any question that I threw his way regarding this coin.  If you trolls want to score cheap SpreadCoin for yourselves then too bad!! You are going to have to mine or buy them like all the rest of us! I truly believe that what SpreadCoin is doing and what they are accomplishing will be groundbreaking towards Crypto and I can see a lot of coins trying to copy what Mr. Spread is doing with this coin! And to all the trolls that complain that this is just a copy clone coin of DarkCoin, ummmm I believe that pretty much every coin out there is a copy clone coin of another coin and probably all route back to Bitcoin in the end!! As for the people complaining about the coin they are probably just hurt that they can't mine the shit out of this coin like other coins that come out and have a 1 week POW and they ass rape the shit out of the coin and then just dump the coin once it hits the market!! SpreadCoin has been on the market now for a while and I see it holding pretty steadily in price and I can only assume that is because it's not a high block reward coin and that it's not worth miners to dump this coin on the market with all the work that is being done for this coin Smiley I am sick of everytime I look on this thread that now it's just "user is ignored" every post because the trolls have taken over with their stupid big bold red letters and their stupid accusations about this coin!! If this coin was as easy to mine with a pool as these people claim then there would be pools for this coin!!!! As of right now there apparently is only 1 pool for this coin and apparently Bitman008 got an invitation to this "EXCLUSIVE" group??? Give me a fucking break!!! There is no way if this pool was as discreet and private as the trolls are claiming it to be that they would extend an invitation to a fucking troll like Bitman008!! Anyways I appreciate everything that Mr. Spread is doing for SpreadCoin and I won't be dumping my bag of this coin anytime soon!! And as for the masternodes goes from what I'm seeing and the way that the masternodes are working for everyone testing them they will be a totally new way for masternodes to be conducted which is definitely thinking outside the box and I believe that these trolls see this and because they can't mine the shit out of this coin and didn't get into this coin as early as they would've liked they are forced to Spread FUD to try to convince people to dump this coin so they can get them for cheaper than the price is right now!! I hope no one falls for this!! I have been invested in Scams and ShitCoins lots since I started trading and so far SpreadCoin doesn't appear to be one of those in my eyes!! Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:13:24 PM

First testnet MN payments immanent!
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:13:58 PM

Just received my first payment from the MN test.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:14:58 PM

Holy quotes.

Anyway, please don't be deliberately obtuse. The subsidy reduction was in conjunction with changing blocktime to 1 minute, i.e., there was no change.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:15:06 PM

Okay so I think it's safe to say that we've established that China and its people hate SpreadCoin lol Please just ignore everyone who keeps trolling this thread and don't feed them because they just keep posting the same thing over and over and over again without giving actual proof of what they are claiming.  I am someone who got into SpreadCoin very late and wasn't able to even mine a single block and you don't hear me complaining about the first couple months of mining that I didn't get into do you? I see a strong and competent developer whom I've spoken with time and time again and he has been more than honest and compliant to answer any question that I threw his way regarding this coin.  If you trolls want to score cheap SpreadCoin for yourselves then too bad!! You are going to have to mine or buy them like all the rest of us! I truly believe that what SpreadCoin is doing and what they are accomplishing will be groundbreaking towards Crypto and I can see a lot of coins trying to copy what Mr. Spread is doing with this coin! And to all the trolls that complain that this is just a copy clone coin of DarkCoin, ummmm I believe that pretty much every coin out there is a copy clone coin of another coin and probably all route back to Bitcoin in the end!! As for the people complaining about the coin they are probably just hurt that they can't mine the shit out of this coin like other coins that come out and have a 1 week POW and they ass rape the shit out of the coin and then just dump the coin once it hits the market!! SpreadCoin has been on the market now for a while and I see it holding pretty steadily in price and I can only assume that is because it's not a high block reward coin and that it's not worth miners to dump this coin on the market with all the work that is being done for this coin Smiley I am sick of everytime I look on this thread that now it's just "user is ignored" every post because the trolls have taken over with their stupid big bold red letters and their stupid accusations about this coin!! If this coin was as easy to mine with a pool as these people claim then there would be pools for this coin!!!! As of right now there apparently is only 1 pool for this coin and apparently Bitman008 got an invitation to this "EXCLUSIVE" group??? Give me a fucking break!!! There is no way if this pool was as discreet and private as the trolls are claiming it to be that they would extend an invitation to a fucking troll like Bitman008!! Anyways I appreciate everything that Mr. Spread is doing for SpreadCoin and I won't be dumping my bag of this coin anytime soon!! And as for the masternodes goes from what I'm seeing and the way that the masternodes are working for everyone testing them they will be a totally new way for masternodes to be conducted which is definitely thinking outside the box and I believe that these trolls see this and because they can't mine the shit out of this coin and didn't get into this coin as early as they would've liked they are forced to Spread FUD to try to convince people to dump this coin so they can get them for cheaper than the price is right now!! I hope no one falls for this!! I have been invested in Scams and ShitCoins lots since I started trading and so far SpreadCoin doesn't appear to be one of those in my eyes!! Wink Cheers

Holy Spread of text lol

But you are right mate.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:15:53 PM

I do however believe that SpreadCoin could use some Marketing and PR behind this coin if we really want to appeal to the masses about this coin Smiley I would like to know if there is anyone that is doing that kind of stuff for SpreadCoin? I think that it would be an awesome idea for this coin and if SpreadCoin could come up with a slogan the coin and we could market this coin to the masses then we could really see this coin grow to the magnificent coin that it is meant to truly be Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:17:01 PM

How much was your payment if you don't mind me asking? Also how many masternodes do you have currently set up on the testnet?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitman008

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:17:26 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 08:11:20 PM by mprep

I've turned down everyone who PM'd me, period. So shit or get off the pot.

DecryptR, it's actually very fair. You get miners for free from people, ignoring their hard work - that isn't fair.

Anyway, I really want to see what bitmoan will come up with - seeing as the records he is bluffing about don't exist - because they never happened.
Sold or not,it's your own business.You sold it but deny it ,it's a matter of  honesty. Honsty is as cheap as crap in your dict.
Let the community witness a gamble ,okay ? show us your proof of shutting down pm more than 10 days ago,I lose 1000DRK(1 MN) to you,bcz I have  complete pm records between you and your customers last week.

antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:18:46 PM

How much was your payment if you don't mind me asking? Also how many masternodes do you have currently set up on the testnet?

Only 1.997784 with 7 MN running.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:20:42 PM

Only 1.997784 with 7 MN running.

Hmmm that's not bad IMO Smiley I can't wait for the actual masternodes to be ready to set up and then I will be ready to get my NODE on Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:25:41 PM

So Bitman008 apparently is a DarkCoin masternode holder? Hmmm and all of a sudden when Mr. Spread announces that SpreadCoin will be testing Masternodes he shows up FUDDING the hell out of our thread??? Hmmmm what does it all mean??? I mean if SpreadCoin is just a shit copy of shitty DarkCoin which apparently was super instamined as all the trolls claim then why would Bitman008 have a DarkCoin masternode? That doesn't seem to make much sense to me does it? Unless he either feels threatened by SpreadCoin's masternodes or he loves his DarkCoin masternodes and missed the train on SpreadCoin and is now trying to kill the price so he can scoop up as much SpreadCoin as he can before the masternodes are ready to be set up and get in on these masternodes as well Wink Man up Bitman008 and just state the real reason why you are FUDDING this thread? It isn't because this coin can be pool mined now that we now you support DarkCoin which is pool mineable right? So exactly what is the purpose of your FUD buddy? Because I can only see two reasons why you would be Spreading FUD like that and I already stated them so............. Which is it buddy?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:26:27 PM

OMG!

But why o why are you quoting and quoting this guy?Huh??
You didn't know the basic rule or what?
This thread is becoming unreadable.

Don't quote him.

EDIT : (The post before me) : and stop saying that he is DRK suporter! You should be thanksfull to drk, without it, this coin shouldn't exist!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:28:54 PM

OMG!

Don't quote him.
I didn't quote him I simply took one look at his last post and realized that he posted that he owned DarkCoin masternodes so I simply called him out on this Smiley Look at my post and you will see that I didn't quote him I posted my comment that was all. I mean I got him on ignore but it doesn't stop him does it? I've also reported him to the moderator and he is still here right? I wasn't quoting him I was simply pointing out that all his attempts to FUD this coin boil down to 1 of 2 reasons now that he exposed that he is a DarkCoin masternode holder right Wink

EDIT: Have I ever once said anything wrong about DarkCoin? NO I haven't!! And if he has DarkCoin masternodes then he obviously supports DarkCoin buddy right Smiley I mean why would you have a coin if you didn't support it and why would you have a masternode set up if you didn't support the coin? Also I never once stated that SpreadCoin could've existed without DarkCoin did I? I simply put that every coin out there is basically just another copy of a previous coin right? Whether or not the people or developers that copy the previous coin do something more unique with the previous coin is all on the developer k Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitman008

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:31:47 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 07:54:38 PM by mprep

So Bitman008 apparently is a DarkCoin masternode holder? Hmmm and all of a sudden when Mr. Spread announces that SpreadCoin will be testing Masternodes he shows up FUDDING the hell out of our thread??? Hmmmm what does it all mean??? I mean if SpreadCoin is just a shit copy of shitty DarkCoin which apparently was super instamined as all the trolls claim then why would Bitman008 have a DarkCoin masternode? That doesn't seem to make much sense to me does it? Unless he either feels threatened by SpreadCoin's masternodes or he loves his DarkCoin masternodes and missed the train on SpreadCoin and is now trying to kill the price so he can scoop up as much SpreadCoin as he can before the masternodes are ready to be set up and get in on these masternodes as well Wink Man up Bitman008 and just state the real reason why you are FUDDING this thread? It isn't because this coin can be pool mined now that we now you support DarkCoin which is pool mineable right? So exactly what is the purpose of your FUD buddy? Because I can only see two reasons why you would be Spreading FUD like that and I already stated them so............. Which is it buddy?
I'm not a MN operator.
BTC ,DRK ,DOGE,GEMZ,BTS,XTC .... are part of my asset porfolio.
My purpose here is to tell the truth,though many people hate the red big truth,sorry for that,but I'll continue to do so.

Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:32:26 PM

OMG!

Don't quote him.
I didn't quote him I simply took one look at his last post and realized that he posted that he owned DarkCoin masternodes so I simply called him out on this Smiley Look at my post and you will see that I didn't quote him I posted my comment that was all. I mean I got him on ignore but it doesn't stop him does it? I've also reported him to the moderator and he is still here right? I wasn't quoting him I was simply pointing out that all his attempts to FUD this coin boil down to 1 of 2 reasons now that he exposed that he is a DarkCoin masternode holder right Wink

EDIT: Have I ever once said anything wrong about DarkCoin? NO I haven't!! And if he has DarkCoin masternodes then he obviously supports DarkCoin buddy right Smiley I mean why would you have a coin if you didn't support it and why would you have a masternode set up if you didn't support the coin? Also I never once stated that SpreadCoin could've existed without DarkCoin did I? I simply put that every coin out there is basically just another copy of a previous coin right? Whether or not the people or developers that copy the previous coin do something more unique with the previous coin is all on the developer k Smiley Cheers

Last page at least 3 person quote him.
And yes, best thing to do is report him, all of you guys click on "report to moderator". Ignore him and don't even mention his name...  Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:34:14 PM

Yes but I didn't quote him and I simply called him out on what he was FUDDING about and if he has enough DarkCoin to set up a masternode then I would assume that he supports DarkCoin right Smiley Also I have always said that DarkCoin and SpreadCoin could co-exist and become 2 of the great Crypto Currencies out there Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:36:31 PM

Yes but I didn't quote him and I simply called him out on what he was FUDDING about and if he has enough DarkCoin to set up a masternode then I would assume that he supports DarkCoin right Smiley Also I have always said that DarkCoin and SpreadCoin could co-exist and become 2 of the great Crypto Currencies out there Smiley

Ignore them completely.

Hint: They want you to respond. It keeps them going.

Hatch

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:37:42 PM

I GOT MY FIRST MASTERNODE PAYMENT!!!

WoooHoooo!!  Grin

(I know it is just tSPR... But its working just the same and my "REAL" SPR is on standby ready to rock!)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:38:35 PM

I GOT MY FIRST MASTERNODE PAYMENT!!!

WoooHoooo!!  Grin

NICE!! Looks like everything is running smoothly Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: