Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810024 times)
ivcelmik

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:00:52 PM

you see? Total send amount:    –87131.00047205 SPR
Mr.spread sent to another wallet,but he never lost it .

Ok now i think u show us everithing thx next stop 100k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frazier34567

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:03:21 PM

Net hashrate is dropping sharply Grin

Because many miners are not getting coins.  Now they know why.  Private optimized miner and private pool.  This has been going on for awhile.  It is surprising it took this long to be accepted as common knowledge.

Instamine
private miner
private pool

Centralized around core of people using private optimized miner and private pool.

Please provide Proof of Instamine?  Links are needed to confirm this.
Private miner, Has been around since the first GPU miners showed up over a month ago. Every algorithm there are programer who develop their own miner if it is profitable. Wolf0 is one of the best for AMD. SP_ is for Nvidia. 

Private pool. (There are people who have access to 100 750 ti cards on this thread.  at 1600 KH/s that is 160,000  KH/s or 156 MH/s)  I personally can bring 12,000 KH/s or 11.71 MH/s and I only have 7 750 ti cards.  This "pool" has 56,539.21792 KH/s or 55.21 MH/s  that is like 5 people with 7X750 ti cards mining the coin.

And you have to be careful when mining in pools because other miner can steal your coins because of the way that each mining submission is transmitted with a signature to that wallet. 

Bitman008

Please provide how one of these PPLNS block where shared between the miners? How much SPR of the block did each one of them get using the PPLNS format?

If you have access to the pool, you should be able to get how much SPR each person received.

sparkster

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:03:33 PM

Mr. Spread, from here out, my suggestion would be for you to ignore the trolls.  Spreadcoin threatens a lot of established coins and as such, people are going to FUD.  It's actually a sign that a coin is beginning to mature.

That suggestion actually goes for everyone, but I realize that's not going to be the case.  I personally have better things to do than respond to trolls (people with legit, hard questions are not trolls for the record, sometimes people get the two mixed up).  If you have time to respond to trolls, seriously, get a hobby.

None of this matters.  All that matters from here is whether masternode implementation is successful.  If it is (keep in mind there will be bugs that will need to be worked out) then we'll be laughing at the people who sold at these levels.
Yeah, trolls hinder actual discussion, but it was too much fun. Sorry. From here I start to ignore them. And don't forget about spreadcointalk, everybody! Including trolls.
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:03:38 PM

Mr. Spread, from here out, my suggestion would be for you to ignore the trolls.  Spreadcoin threatens a lot of established coins and as such, people are going to FUD.  It's actually a sign that a coin is beginning to mature.

That suggestion actually goes for everyone, but I realize that's not going to be the case.  I personally have better things to do than respond to trolls (people with legit, hard questions are not trolls for the record, sometimes people get the two mixed up).  If you have time to respond to trolls, seriously, get a hobby.

None of this matters.  All that matters from here is whether masternode implementation is successful.  If it is (keep in mind there will be bugs that will need to be worked out) then we'll be laughing at the people who sold at these levels.
It's not troll,http://spr.nonce-pool.com is here,
MyFarm,test it and don't mislead the community before you confirm this fact. Grin Grin

Even IF it was real, no pools was never a huge selling point for me.  Darkcoin was originally billed as a CPU only coin.  When it was proven GPUs were being used, there was panic selling and I soaked up about 75,000 DRK for insanely cheap because in the end, I knew that wasn't what was important about Darkcoin.  The same holds true for Spreadcoin.  No pools, while neat (and lonecrouton loves), isn't the most important thing for me.  Successful implementation of an improved masternode system makes this a VERY valuable coin by a highly skilled dev.  No pools?  The market determined that valued this coin at about $150,000.  *yawn*

Here's the real or not real test: why the hell would they mention it at all if doing so supposedly has a negative effect on price?! They'd have to be the world's stupidest miners.
They are so full of shit. Please, everyone put them and their questionable English on ignore.

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
minerpage

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:04:48 PM

Amazing recovery speed... buy buy buy time Smiley Smiley
bitman008

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:06:31 PM

I just realized I responded to a troll after telling everyone else not to.  Sorry about that!  Won't happen again.

Panic sales like we had today to shake out the weak hands are amazing.  Because the thing is, weak hands will then panic buy the other way.  It'll be hilarious once the masternodes are shown to be a working, improved solution.
masternodes are in the future,to be implemented,
but private pools,80K scandle and instamine ,they already happended in the past.
so ,the conclusion is obvious ......  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:06:41 PM

Mr. Spread, from here out, my suggestion would be for you to ignore the trolls.  Spreadcoin threatens a lot of established coins and as such, people are going to FUD.  It's actually a sign that a coin is beginning to mature.

That suggestion actually goes for everyone, but I realize that's not going to be the case.  I personally have better things to do than respond to trolls (people with legit, hard questions are not trolls for the record, sometimes people get the two mixed up).  If you have time to respond to trolls, seriously, get a hobby.

None of this matters.  All that matters from here is whether masternode implementation is successful.  If it is (keep in mind there will be bugs that will need to be worked out) then we'll be laughing at the people who sold at these levels.
MyFarm,test it and don't mislead the community before you confirm this fact. Grin Grin

Even IF it was real, no pools was never a huge selling point for me.  Darkcoin was originally billed as a CPU only coin.  When it was proven GPUs were being used, there was panic selling and I soaked up about 75,000 DRK for insanely cheap because in the end, I knew that wasn't what was important about Darkcoin.  The same holds true for Spreadcoin.  No pools, while neat (and lonecrouton loves), isn't the most important thing for me.  Successful implementation of an improved masternode system makes this a VERY valuable coin by a highly skilled dev.  No pools?  The market determined that valued this coin at about $150,000.  *yawn*

Here's the real or not real test: why the hell would they mention it at all if doing so supposedly has a negative effect on price?! They'd have to be the world's stupidest miners.
They are so full of shit. Please, everyone put them and their questionable English on ignore.
HAHAHAHAHA That is so true lmao I was totally going to say something about the broken English because I've noticed that so many FUDDERS on BCT can't speak a lick of English lmao.  I agree let's just continue to keep building our SpreadCoin supplies up and up and up so that when the real price action begins we can all retire Wink lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

bitman008

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:08:26 PM

HAHAHAHAHA That is so true lmao I was totally going to say something about the broken English because I've noticed that so many FUDDERS on BCT can't speak a lick of English lmao.  I agree let's just continue to keep building our SpreadCoin supplies up and up and up so that when the real price action begins we can all retire Wink lol
En is nothing but a language,even a native fool can speak it.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:13:12 PM

Hey Bitman008 I went through your posts and noticed that you signed up September 3rd 2014 posted for like 2 days then went missing till Jan. 2015 and started FUDDING in this thread? How many Shill accounts do you own my friend? Also I noticed that the majority of your posts are FUD in other threads? So unless you have anything positive to contribute to this thread it would be greatly appreciated if you quit trolling for cheap SpreadCoins my friend because there is no other reason for FUD than cheap coins for people who didn't get in at the right time.  Thanks buddy and have a super duper day Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:14:24 PM

BE VARY WARY OF THE MULTIFAUCET BLOCK EXPLORER !

I searched an for an address and was left with having to fight virus scan pop ups for a few minutes.

girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

Advertise Here - PM for more info!

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:14:57 PM

can anyone lend me some BTC??? i need to buy SPR fast before the price goes up again and all my funds are in my cold wallet, at home Sad

bitman008

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:17:00 PM

Hey Bitman008 I went through your posts and noticed that you signed up September 3rd 2014 posted for like 2 days then went missing till Jan. 2015 and started FUDDING in this thread? How many Shill accounts do you own my friend? Also I noticed that the majority of your posts are FUD in other threads? So unless you have anything positive to contribute to this thread it would be greatly appreciated if you quit trolling for cheap SpreadCoins my friend because there is no other reason for FUD than cheap coins for people who didn't get in at the right time.  Thanks buddy and have a super duper day Wink
personal attack is stupid.
let's talk about private pool and 80K scandle  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:17:45 PM

I hope you called the number provided immediately.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:20:56 PM

Wasn't a personal attack my friend was simply an observation about your account Grin I am merely trying to keep the positivity going in this thread and if that means asking questions to people who threaten the positivity of this thread then that's what I will do.  If you had nothing to hide or you weren't just trying to spread FUD here than you would gladly answer my questions no? Anyways like I have said please refrain from trying to convince people that this coin is a scam or shit coin and unless you have something constructive to say then please stop posting here Smiley We don't care about anything that you have to say Smiley Just saying Wink Cheers and HAVE A SUPER DUPER DAY!! SmileySmileySmileySmiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

njs811

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:21:26 PM

Anyone want to tip a brother? lol
SjxwRAEfm1kqBuRChVV1i1RB7xkQiiHeL4
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:21:49 PM

LOL ya no doubt Hippie!! Make sure that you call that number my friend Wink lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitman008

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:23:12 PM

Wasn't a personal attack my friend was simply an observation about your account Grin I am merely trying to keep the positivity going in this thread and if that means asking questions to people who threaten the positivity of this thread then that's what I will do.  If you had nothing to hide or you weren't just trying to spread FUD here than you would gladly answer my questions no? Anyways like I have said please refrain from trying to convince people that this coin is a scam or shit coin and unless you have something constructive to say then please stop posting here Smiley We don't care about anything that you have to say Smiley Just saying Wink Cheers and HAVE A SUPER DUPER DAY!! SmileySmileySmileySmiley
plz focus on my posts,rather than my accout,it has nothing to do with you Grin
private pool and 80K scandle,what do you think of it? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:24:53 PM

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SPR

You have to admit that the distribution of this coin is so far the fairest I have ever seen on Bittrex!! That should say it all right there Smiley People are wanting this coin more and more even after all this attempted FUD this community holds strong and people continue to buy this coin and help the price recover back to where it rightfully should be Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitman008

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:27:36 PM

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SPR

You have to admit that the distribution of this coin is so far the fairest I have ever seen on Bittrex!! That should say it all right there Smiley People are wanting this coin more and more even after all this attempted FUD this community holds strong and people continue to buy this coin and help the price recover back to where it rightfully should be Smiley Cheers
yeah,the spr distribution  is fair now,but not the first month,80K 'lost' + 80K donation  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:29:08 PM

let's talk about private pool and 80K scandle  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin and i'm the only one allowed to be stupid and make personal attacks.

There, i fixed it for you.

(sorry i fed the trolls, but that was too absurd not to make fun of)

Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: