Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:28:35 PM

Come on guys, lets get back to reality here.

oblox are you an investor as well? just wondering. You spend alot of time over here for someone who is not interested in the coin.

edit: nevermind I see someone is posting about spread over in dark. So I see why you're over here.
Why do people do that? Post about another coin in a different coins thread? Seems kind of rude to be honest Smiley That's just my opinion though Smiley Please people of the SpreadCoin community refrain from posting about SpreadCoin in other coins threads if you can Smiley We know it may be hard but it doesn't help our thread out then if we post about the coin in other coins threads ya know Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:28:57 PM

It is realistic
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:30:15 PM

Hey oblox there is nothing wrong with having some crazy conspiracy theory convos in this thread lol It is what makes SpreadCoin such a nice breath of fresh air is that we can joke around and have fun with everything and not worry about "THE MAN" coming down on us for making a joke or two Smiley So cheer up buddy and Spread the love with us Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

DavidR

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:31:45 PM

oblox are you an investor as well? just wondering. You spend alot of time over here for someone who is not interested in the coin.

edit: nevermind I see someone is posting about spread over in dark. So I see why you're over here.
Why do people do that? Post about another coin in a different coins thread? Seems kind of rude to be honest Smiley That's just my opinion though Smiley Please people of the SpreadCoin community refrain from posting about SpreadCoin in other coins threads if you can Smiley We know it may be hard but it doesn't help our thread out then if we post about the coin in other coins threads ya know Smiley

I'm posting about Spreadcoin in their thread because I'm sick of all the Darkcoin trolls posting in this thread.  Difference is, I can post true information in their thread while they can only FUD here.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:45:27 PM

Maybe after all the Darkcoin and Spreadcoin hate fades maybe the devs can think of a way for them both to work together in the future.  Create some type of project that utilizes both networks. Could be a cool collaboration. Spread the Dark. lol

DarkSpread?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:11:33 PM

Maybe after all the Darkcoin and Spreadcoin hate fades maybe the devs can think of a way for them both to work together in the future.  Create some type of project that utilizes both networks. Could be a cool collaboration. Spread the Dark. lol

DarkSpread?
You down with DSC ya you know me!! You down with DSC ya you know me Wink LOL

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:58:27 PM

Quoted for legal purposes.

Don't forget to tell your momma as well.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 11:01:03 PM

See? Here we are talking like normal people, and the trolls can't do shit about it.

Grin

Everybody, Welcome back to our original thread. Feels great!

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:07:38 PM

I'm posting about Spreadcoin in their thread because I'm sick of all the Darkcoin trolls posting in this thread.  Difference is, I can post true information in their thread while they can only FUD here.

That's your take away? Really?
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 11:13:20 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Please don't post anything spreadcoin related in the darkcoin thread.
You can't really complain about another persons behaviour when you are guilty of the same thing.

WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:20:52 PM

Why are people comparing DRK and SPR and as if they are competing? DRK focuses on anon while SPR focuses on decetralization and it does not even have anon in the plans or does it???

mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:22:21 PM

Why are people comparing DRK and SPR and as if they are competing? DRK focuses on anon while SPR focuses on decetralization and it does not even have anon in the plans or does it???

Anon is in the works. After Masternodes and Instant transactions are tested and working on the main net for SPR. You can test out SPR masternodes and instant transactions on testnet over on http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93.0 right now.
WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:29:28 PM

Anon is in the works. After Masternodes and Instant transactions are tested and working on the main net for SPR. You can test out SPR masternodes and instant transactions on testnet over on http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93.0 right now.

Huh so it is... interesting.

Thanks

LeongTap

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:51:36 PM

What scams have you actually exposed here ?

I am sick of liars here,geoxxx,myfarm,xxxx,.......
A wise investment is to make the opposite decision those liars made.
For example,while liars are trying to cover the proved facts about spr by all means, I sold spr at the price of 55k~65k sato before copycat spr mn was released and bought back DRK.
What a wise decision I made ! 
I am pretty proud of my judgement. Smiley Smiley

Talk about a mind fuck. DRK set the standard for rigged x-shitalgo scamcoins, and you're proud ?!

Last I checked, each and every instamined 500 DRK block has a value of over 5.5 BTC... NOTHING to see here ! Move along.. !

I'm sure that the private bank of eduffield is very thankful for your support.
I totally agree with what you said about drk -- instamined heavily,crippled miner at launch.

But that doesn't mean drk is not a good investment.

I am not an idealist and I invest in the less worse cryptocurrency during the same period .

I asked you trashes what scams have you exposed here in SPR, Grow a pair and reply the question.

Horizontalcareer, your a delusional ****, i'm going to **** you back to mars where you came from.

Hippie Tech, i asked you a direct question, i'm gonna shove those legal books down your cunt throat if you skirt around the issue again, WHAT SCAMS ? I'M GOING TO GET YOU !
horizontalcareer

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:54:39 PM

Quoted from previous post

Ummm....the Spreadcoin_ account was started with permission from Mr. Spread and openly acknowledged to have permissions given to trusted members in the SPR community.  Calling it a sock puppet account is applying out of context stigma...

And if you are likening a flu analogy to something directly threatening than I would question the liberty that you are taking with interpreting comments...to the point of perhaps suggesting that you are being intentionally obtuse.  I'm not saying the analogy would have been my first choice but I also don't think that there is any personal malice intended.

Spreadcoin_, aka. MyFarm, aka. georgem, mistakenly used the georgem sock and was clearly elaborating on his initial thoughts from the post made by Spreadcoin_ 7 minutes prior.

You are obviously playing stupid if you can't see that and the serious threats made against me.

I can't vote on certain polls because i'm not Jr. member yet. i don't feel the need to post most times as what i would've said doesn't help anyone reading it. But it saddens me that garbage like ocminer , Hippie tech and horizontalcareer gets so much rubbish post out.

ocminer is on irc but never talks, therefore i don't understand a guy who'd follow spreadcoin all the way to irc and spy there and create fuss for every little thing said here, he might be a virgin with OCDC.
Hippie tech... welll he's a pig and would probably be killed by *censored so i'll just hope it comes sooner than latter, its like ~ Hey~~~ i got legendary for posting smiley faces ~ and spams ~.
I mean really how much can trust should anyone EVER place on a guy nicknamed horizontalcareer , its like going to interview and telling the boss i will be lazy and i will steal from you, and yet some accounts pops up to support his fud.
Coin101 i haven't ignored, he seems to be genuinely somewhat technically knowledgable, but like i said, if you can prove us wrong, just do it and we'd all admit defeat gladly, if you can't however, please stop harassing us

Welcome back Mr. Spread and please decide how we are going to get rid of these guys one way or another. They are obvious trolls latched onto us, to destroy us, i believe some of them are pool operators and such or some form of maggot reincarnate.

SO ignoring them doesn't help, explaining to them doesn't work, we don't really understand their agenda here. so therefore i think we should destroy them, although the prospect to hitman them is a good one, i think we should stalk these guys, give them their own medicine, post on every thread they are part of that they are scammers etc. create FUD against these guys ? I mean they are their own worst medicine, just ask anyone to click on their nicks, look at the list of their post and you'd know, they are garbage.
Is Mr. Spread back? Did he memtion anything about the 'lost' 80K spr ?
I am also waiting for his reply to this question. Grin

horizontalcareer

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:13:38 AM

What scams have you actually exposed here ?

I am sick of liars here,geoxxx,myfarm,xxxx,.......
A wise investment is to make the opposite decision those liars made.
For example,while liars are trying to cover the proved facts about spr by all means, I sold spr at the price of 55k~65k sato before copycat spr mn was released and bought back DRK.
What a wise decision I made ! 
I am pretty proud of my judgement. Smiley Smiley

Talk about a mind fuck. DRK set the standard for rigged x-shitalgo scamcoins, and you're proud ?!

Last I checked, each and every instamined 500 DRK block has a value of over 5.5 BTC... NOTHING to see here ! Move along.. !

I'm sure that the private bank of eduffield is very thankful for your support.
I totally agree with what you said about drk -- instamined heavily,crippled miner at launch.

But that doesn't mean drk is not a good investment.

I am not an idealist and I invest in the less worse cryptocurrency during the same period .

I asked you trashes what scams have you exposed here in SPR, Grow a pair and reply the question.

Horizontalcareer, your a delusional ****, i'm going to **** you back to mars where you came from.

Hippie Tech, i asked you a direct question, i'm gonna shove those legal books down your cunt throat if you skirt around the issue again, WHAT SCAMS ? I'M GOING TO GET YOU !
Sock puppet ignored~  Wink

horizontalcareer

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:17:47 AM

For all we know Evan and Mr. Spread are the same person. That would explain the similar InstantX as well as the anonymous title over SPR. Both coins are crafted in a similar way.

If this is the case then both SPR and DRK should be heavily invested in.
Ha haa haaaa~~
Bad joke!  Cheesy

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 12:26:38 AM

You are absolutely right.

I think it's troublesome that both DRK and SPR use the word "masternode"... and "instantX"....

As far as I am concerned, those words belong to DRK.

I advocate that spreadcoin uses its own names for its technologies, so that it is not constantly associated with DRK.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:32:22 AM

I think it's troublesome that both DRK and SPR use the word "masternode"... and "instantX"....

I advocate that spreadcoin uses its own names for its technologies, so that it is not constantly associated with DRK.

I agree, SPR should adapt the names SpreadNode/SpreadSeed & Instant Spread.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:37:33 AM

I agree, SPR should adapt the names SpreadNode/SpreadSeed & Instant Spread.
same, that would be great for Spreadcoin!!! lets do it!!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: