Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
LeongTap

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:01:55 PM

I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone Sad It really is just depressing what Bitcointalk has turned into nowadays and the people in it who have tons of sockpuppet accounts thinking that they are fooling people OMG!! I would though however like to see one of the nay sayers build a public pool and get fucking proved right wrong and have all the coins stolen lmao But we all know not one single person who is being negative about this coin would even try to create a pool because they know they would fail and thus all their ridiculous efforts to sabotage this coin would most indefinitely have failed Smiley Anyways looking forward to what this month brings for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

Noobkid, please learn, i saw his BIG RED WORDS only when you quoted him, please just IGNORE him and move on, he has made his point clear that he is in here to troll, please do not feed him any further than you had already did.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:04:32 PM

I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone Sad It really is just depressing what Bitcointalk has turned into nowadays and the people in it who have tons of sockpuppet accounts thinking that they are fooling people OMG!! I would though however like to see one of the nay sayers build a public pool and get fucking proved right wrong and have all the coins stolen lmao But we all know not one single person who is being negative about this coin would even try to create a pool because they know they would fail and thus all their ridiculous efforts to sabotage this coin would most indefinitely have failed Smiley Anyways looking forward to what this month brings for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

It´s a normal behavior for an altcoin...poor market cap, few bag holders trying to manipulate everything here....it is just the begining or depending of the community and the dev it will be the end of this baby coin.

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, lower the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot funny and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
The dev  will be the end of this baby coin
quite right. Smiley
He has 230K or 310K SPR -- 150K+80k "LOST"+ 80K donation,waiting to be dumped any minute when the price picks up.
Be careful!  Grin

He would be a fool then. If the price picks up then it will continue to go up. 
goodtodeclare

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:08:41 PM

A question for the devs, has Spreadcoin retained multisig functionality since it was forked from Darkcoin?

AFAIK, it had problems that were fixed by Mr. Spread in the latest wallet. You should try to ask in http://spreadcointalk.org/

Edit found the post where he said that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715435.msg10245606#msg10245606

Many thanks for that.  Appreciated.

EDIT:  Its not something we have had much luck with on Darkcoin either although I'm not sure the devs have devoted much time to it yet.

Multisig works perfectly in Darkcoin. Has done for at least six months since I first played with it anyway.

Pretty sure there would be a way to create public pools using multisig.  I'm going to go away and have a think.
Yeah,somebody has made it .You can contact nonce-pool and check if they have put source codes at github.

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:14:25 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 06:50:57 PM by mprep

It´s a normal behavior for an altcoin...poor market cap, few bag holders trying to manipulate everything here....it is just the begining or depending of the community and the dev it will be the end of this baby coin.

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, lower the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot funny and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
quite right. Smiley
He has 230K or 310K SPR -- 150K+80k "LOST"+ 80K donation,waiting to be dumped any minute when the price picks up.
Be careful!  Grin

Hey,blind idiot,who told you the "if ... then ..." ?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:19:15 PM

What is going on here.
goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:22:56 PM

quite right. Smiley
Be careful!  Grin

Can't you see there are only 7 btc buy orders above 20K sato ?!
Not far from dying . I am really really happy to see my prediction come true.  Grin
Cheers~ Grin Grin

ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:27:50 PM

What is going on here.
Many new created accounts to spread "FUD"  to SPREAD : probably people from rivals coins or who try to press down the price for trading reasons.
You don't see  so many new created account to warn you where there is real scam.

For me this is one of the signs which show this coin has real potential : I have bought some and mine from time time.

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:30:13 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 06:41:54 PM by mprep

What is going on here.
Many new created accounts to spread "FUD"  to SPREAD : probably people from rivals coins or who try to press down the price for trading reasons.
You don't see  so many new created account to warn you where there is real scam.

For me this is one of the signs which show this coin has real potential : I have bought some and mine from time time.

Let's see how much you'll buy,come on ~
Action speaks louder than voice.
I'll check it later at bittrex.
Some hypycrites alway shout to buy! buy! buy!,but the fact is both the trading volumn and price are withering day by day. Why??? Bcz they are hypycrites and liars,trying to hide the truth and fool newcomers.
Grin

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:42:19 PM

What is going on here.
Many new created accounts to spread "FUD"  to SPREAD : probably people from rivals coins or who try to press down the price for trading reasons.
You don't see  so many new created account to warn you where there is real scam.

I doubt these accounts are from rival coin supporters.  More likely trader's sockpuppets.  We used to get them all the time on Darkcoin thresd.  A few of them have popped up here.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:43:41 PM

anabolic

Try to stick to words you know the definition of.
goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:48:27 PM

anabolic

Winstrol must be from mid-east and I've heard poor men from there love to fuck goats. Grin

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:54:03 PM

What is going on here.
Many new created accounts to spread "FUD"  to SPREAD : probably people from rivals coins or who try to press down the price for trading reasons.
You don't see  so many new created account to warn you where there is real scam.

Let's see how much you'll buy,come on ~
Action speaks louder than voice.
I'll check it later at bittrex.
Some hypycrites alway shout to buy! buy! buy!,but the fact is the  both trading volumn and price are withering day by day. Why??? Bcz they are hypycrites and liars,trying to hide the truth and fool newcomers.
Grin

I think you are a repressed homossexual that needs attention, please send me a PM and I will fuck your ass asap with my anabolic dick.
Many years ago,I fucked your mom,then came out a bastard called Winstrol. ....  Grin
Goats are ready,please pm me your address and I'll send them to you soon.
Don't forget to pay me with btc,only btc accepted.

spreadnodes

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:55:48 PM

What is going on here.

What's going on?

This pump and dump is being dumped.  

Reasons:

Solo only claim is false
Private optimized miner being used by a few
Fake volume due to back and forth trading
90% of coins are being mined by just a few with optimized miner and private pool
People are wise to these pump and dump scams
spreadcoin has no practical use
Kiddie's playing on testnet claiming everything is working perfect when it's not
Masternodes have no purpose other than to increase revenue stream for a few large holders
spreadcoin is just another worthless cloned shitcoin that has no future
People are wise to these scams and are not investing in them

If you look at the trading volume and pattern it's apparent that no new money is coming into this coin.  It's the same person/people trading back and forth.  Any new money coming in is getting dumped on by those mining all the coins with the optimized miner

At this point it is likely that 70 - 90% of all spreadcoin is in the hands of just a few.  New coins being mined are going to just a few.  

What looked like a promising altcoin is nothing more than just another pump and dump scam perpetrated by the same people responsible for many other scams

They will scream fud fud fud but it doesn't change the facts

Look at posts from the shills.  You will find that they have been pumping many other shitcoins.  Why?  Because they are working together and are just a small group of people using dozens of accounts

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:05:09 PM

anabolic

Winstrol must be from mid-east and I've heard poor men from there love to fuck goats. Grin

I fuck everything with my big dick, so...the fact that you fucked my mom with your tiny pussy intrigues me, so you are homo and a transexual then.

Don´t loose your time, I will have your ass and pussy soon, and after I will cut you into pieces and earn some money with your organs.

What do you prefer?

1) Be fucked with an infected knife.
2) Be Injected with 2L of castor oil directly into your intestines and close it with a large stick.

Please choose one and let me know.

PM me Wink
well,I insist to choose goats to fuck your asshole.  Grin

neojin

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:16:02 PM

THE SPR IS DEAD.
goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:16:53 PM

What is going on here.

What's going on?

Reasons:

Solo only claim is false
90% of coins are being mined by just a few with optimized miner and private pool
Kiddie's playing on testnet claiming everything is working perfect when it's not
Masternodes have no purpose other than to increase revenue stream for a few large holders

If you look at the trading volume and pattern it's apparent that no new money is coming into this coin.  It's the same person/people trading back and forth.  Any new money coming in is getting dumped on by those mining all the coins with the optimized miner

At this point it is likely that 70 - 90% of all spreadcoin is in the hands of just a few.  New coins being mined are going to just a few.  

What looked like a promising altcoin is nothing more than just another pump and dump scam perpetrated by the same people responsible for many other scams

Look at posts from the shills.  You will find that they have been pumping many other shitcoins.  Why?  Because they are working together and are just a small group of people using dozens of accounts

Totally agree with you!
pretty to the point.

SOS!!!
Your adorable spr are being dumped crazily.
We need your buy supports !!
Where are you?

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:19:51 PM

THE SPR IS DEAD.
Be patient ,man.
Dying slowly will be much painful than dying quick.
We'll see~  Grin Grin

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:38:06 PM

quite right. Smiley
Be careful!  Grin

Can't you see there are only 7 btc buy orders above 20K sato ?!
Not far from dying . I am really really happy to see my prediction come true.  Grin
Cheers~ Grin Grin
Right now,only 2 people benifit most --Mr.spread who is top 1 spr holder and cunning wolf0 who sold his miner for btc instead of spr . Grin
Cheers~ Grin Grin

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:51:49 PM

What is going on here.

What's going on?

Reasons:

Solo only claim is false

Totally agree with you!
pretty to the point.

SOS!!!
Your adorable spr are being dumped crazily.
We need your buy supports !!
Where are you?

Yeah,you are quite right. they are working together and are just a small group of people using dozens of accounts
Now they are all quiet.

njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:04:44 PM

quite right. Smiley
Be careful!  Grin

Hey moron with large letters, who taught you engerish?
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: