Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger  (Read 67924 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:34:05 AM

This project was just really over hyped and nothing more.
I missed the ICO but will buy some when released of an exchange ..

over hyped Undecided..Some well known crypto dudes who love the TEZOS idea so must be good..
I will give it a shot when released if released Cheesy Cheesy..

But also if nothing getting done then under swiss foundation law you can opt to use it for another charity..
So i am trying to get the Tezos community to donate to plastic pollution in case the project never gets off the ground..

Now the fact it's gone anyways if anyone from the foundation tries to steal any monies they get done for fraud under Swiss foundation law..

A foundation cannot benefit it's self..
Imagine you put money in a charity box and then they go around the corner and take it out and spend it on themselves then that fraud BAD FRAUD..

Now if no TEZOS the monies will go to another charity and all the tezos founders will be in jail for fraud..
So i watch the money because the fishees in the ocean could do with that money..

A good worthy cause Grin..A real CHARITY..

Just hope they are not to expensive when tezos is released or i wont be ending up with many TEZOS Cry..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:38:45 AM

There is so much bad information on Tezos. and what is the real situation? Is the project stuck and declining? Can someone explain it in details?
Don't worry it's a donation you can opt for plastic research to clean the ocean with all your monies..

At least the TEZOS founders don't get any monies not 1 bit or they go to jail for charity fraud..
OPT for another charity Wink..
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

This is probably a commonly asked question - but does anyone know when refunds for late contributions will be returned?
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

There is so much bad information on Tezos. and what is the real situation? Is the project stuck and declining? Can someone explain it in details?

I don't think there is not much of details.
There is weekly development updates which are good. And some problems between the foundation and the company.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

Tezos is overhyped,but the project didnt achieved success why?because developers sucks a lot of potential but luck of development.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

Tezos is overhyped,but the project didnt achieved success why?because developers sucks a lot of potential but luck of development.

No success because there is product yet. They are working on it onbiously.
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:03:40 AM

Probably you didn't get the goal of Tezos. A self-amending blockchain is something huge, never tried before. It has the potential to take every improvement of any other blockchains and implement it, without centralized hard forks. I don't see overhype here, the project really has a lot of potential. Let's hope to see it live soon.  

Some points from the website:

Decentralized, automated upgrades: Virtually every example of of modern software provides for automated updates, but blockchains remain a notable exception because update procedures are typically centralized. Tezos achieves decentralized upgrades of its blockchain protocol, something no other system offers.

Upgrades without hard forks: Upgrades are decided by stakeholder consensus in accordance to clearly laid out governance rules that are programmatically enforced. This avoids political deadlock and stagnation without entrusting or empowering a single core development team or de factor group with disproportionate sway over the process.

Funding innovation: While blockchain innovation is moving at a breathtaking pace, there is often little incentive to improve existing systems. As a result, application developers have been shoehorning tokens into applications where they do not naturally fit. These “appcoins” dilute the value of the underlying platform more than they contribute to its network effect.
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

Probably you didn't get the goal of Tezos. A self-amending blockchain is something huge, never tried before. It has the potential to take every improvement of any other blockchains and implement it, without centralized hard forks. I don't see overhype here, the project really has a lot of potential. Let's hope to see it live soon.   

Some points from the website:

Decentralized, automated upgrades: Virtually every example of of modern software provides for automated updates, but blockchains remain a notable exception because update procedures are typically centralized. Tezos achieves decentralized upgrades of its blockchain protocol, something no other system offers.

Upgrades without hard forks: Upgrades are decided by stakeholder consensus in accordance to clearly laid out governance rules that are programmatically enforced. This avoids political deadlock and stagnation without entrusting or empowering a single core development team or de factor group with disproportionate sway over the process.

Funding innovation: While blockchain innovation is moving at a breathtaking pace, there is often little incentive to improve existing systems. As a result, application developers have been shoehorning tokens into applications where they do not naturally fit. These “appcoins” dilute the value of the underlying platform more than they contribute to its network effect.

What are you talking about? The ICO was 6 month ago. The funds they've collected now cost about $ 1.5 billion. Where is at least something? Anything?
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Probably and it is not the only one. But there is something positive about hype if the team is able to manage it adequately. A strong community can do a lot for you. Some other projects like Quantstamp understood that very well.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

Don't worry it's a donation you can opt for plastic research to clean the ocean with all your monies..

At least the TEZOS founders don't get any monies not 1 bit or they go to jail for charity fraud..
OPT for another charity Wink..

The way those conditions for participation were written should have raised all the red flag warning on anyone who had bothered to read it. I think is on the edge of legality to pretend this was ever a charity.

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

Probably and it is not the only one. But there is something positive about hype if the team is able to manage it adequately. A strong community can do a lot for you. Some other projects like Quantstamp understood that very well.

Currently 11 cryptocurrencies have valueation over $10 billion. I don't think Tezos valuation would be surprise for this market.

supercanon

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

2018 is here... It's Tezos time !
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Looking forward to seeing some news from the Tezos team. Patience is always the key to success.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Looking forward to seeing some news from the Tezos team. Patience is always the key to success.

I hope they are planning the launch for feb 2018 I don’t want to see its being delayed again.     

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
krinjah

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

I hope they are planning the launch for feb 2018 I don’t want to see its being delayed again.    
Have they ever spoken about the probable launch in February 2018? That'd be so great. The market and community is sufficiently heated and 100% ready for XTZ
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

the biggest mistake of breitmans is they don't capped their ICO and they hosted funds on third party! No Need.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Have they ever spoken about the probable launch in February 2018? That'd be so great. The market and community is sufficiently heated and 100% ready for XTZ

market is ready for Tezos but don't forget that many of us are disapointed with all this drama and even if they go on market one day people will dump their tokens first day. but I think that with hard work they can do it and go to <10th place
rejosh

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

Arthur have mentiond that in blogpost one time. He is also recently mention in the reddit that the main net is ready he is just fixing the bugs because its easy to fix the bugs before launch.Gevers is the ass hole delaying the launch.    

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
████                               
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
krinjah

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

Arthur have mentiond that in blogpost one time. He is also recently mention in the reddit that the main net is ready he is just fixing the bugs because its easy to fix the bugs before launch.Gevers is the ass hole delaying the launch.    
Gevers is probably an asshole, you could be right but the only thing he's holding is money, not the source-code to my knowledge so he cannot prevent the mainnet to go Live.
rejosh

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

market is ready for Tezos but don't forget that many of us are disapointed with all this drama and even if they go on market one day people will dump their tokens first day. but I think that with hard work they can do it and go to <10th place

Agree with that there will be small dump in the beginning but then it will shoot to $100 in no time. Within top 5 is an easy game for tezos.      

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
████                               
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: