Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:22:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120390 times)
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:21:57 PM

I just tried the 3, Whaleclub, 1broker and simplefx. The best UI for me is Whaleclub,  the best features like copying of trades is in 1broker, and simplefx has the best forex pairs.

Don't use Whaleclub. If they deem you to be too profitable, they will void trades from your history and deduct the profits from your balance. There are complaints all over this forum and Reddit.

SimpleFX recently reversed a lot of Bcash trades, going back days. The circumstances are very shady and accordingly there is an open scam accusation against them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399030.0

I'm a big fan of 1broker. I trade oil and forex there when the crypto markets are boring.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:54:10 AM

I now know that Bitcoin is about to be listed on Forex. Bitcoin is priced at over $ 9,000 and is continuing to increase. Investors from traditional markets are turning to the Crypto market. This will be the new investment trend of the world.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:27:37 PM

If someone want to trading with only bitcoin it is possible but most of the people don't know how it possible . Now i'm share with you this create. At first you need a account in iqoption.com then you can deposit bitcoin and you can withdraw bitcoin . Here is a best platform to trading with bitcoin and altcoin. 
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:52 PM

Nowadays I've examined FXOpen to understand their functions, but unfortunately I dn't agree using their excessive fees, possibly this is the most detrimental broker in that regord. Which is particularly remarkable the several charges and unjustifiable swaps that they apply to all bitcoin transactions.a

you know you can have a Bitcoin demoninated ECN account there, right?
no need to switch currencies there

goodoboy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:41:01 PM

Hello,

I am a trader and would like to trade BTC/USD. But after reading these thread seems like its hard to trust a broker.

I live in the USA. Who do you recommend me trading with?

I need to use MT4 platform and their app. My friend recommended Jafx, but they are not regulated and do allow USA clients and can use the MT4 platform.

Thank you kindly.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:54:29 PM

Hello,

I am a trader and would like to trade BTC/USD. But after reading these thread seems like its hard to trust a broker.

I live in the USA. Who do you recommend me trading with?

I need to use MT4 platform and their app. My friend recommended Jafx, but they are not regulated and do allow USA clients and can use the MT4 platform.

Thank you kindly.

afaik my.myfxchoice.com allows US clients.
and they are regulated by IFSC (license number: IFSC/60/191/TS/17)

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:53:06 AM

SimpleFx.com with a BlackFriday promo

Quote from: SimpleFX
We are proud to announce Black Friday Promo for all SimpleFX traders!

•   The discount will apply to transactions opened between 22:05 UTC on 23rd of November and 21:55 UTC on the 24th of November, 2017
•   Spread will be reduced by 50% for all trades on Forex, Indices, Commodities, Metals and Equities.

Make sure you`re ready to take the opportunity!

Simplefx is scam. They took .5 btc!
It's final. I just got an email from their support. They will not refund the BCH trades profits from that weekend due to their "liquidity partners". We got absolutely no notice that trades would be invalid. Simplefx allowed customers to trade for days on a currency they would ultimately cancel, which tied up my funds from trading on other currencies. Just great...
its a huge amount 5 btc just be gone because of only not having a clear understanding in both parties.and why pointing the problem to the other person while you trade on them.this is not a good image for an exchange site having this kind of issue.they must resolve this for once to clarify their name

This is why you should NEVER, EVER trust new Bitcoin businesses unless the owners put their faces out there and Linkedin profile to prove that they are real and legitimate. The worst thing is when you have these anonymous founders and then they go and just steal everyone's money like this one, but it happened so many times we are used to it by now, right?
Yeah, this will really happen because of lack of knowledge, some investor think that because many people like a project they will like it too without research about the project, they just believe on what people's say, that's really happen.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:03:38 PM

Which oe of te broerkthat use fix distribute?Simply because no fees is b . s . when the spread is unpredictable as well. nh

you mean a fixed spread? most of them have an account like that

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:44:14 AM

I have studied and tried to participate in forex trading but I feel this is like gambling. It carries too much risk in it, instead we should engage in trading.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:32:20 PM

I'd advise that if you are usually on the run tenhyou should make use of an on the internet wallet as by that you'll be in a position to work any time anytime you intend to, but if you live a sedentary way of life then best option is by using an traditional pocket book.

lol. what are you talking about, man?

pinterestseofirm

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Dear all,

Any idea about https://www.instaforex.com

Please comment
Thanks
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

Well i will keep myself with fxopen, its currently the best bitcoin option..

Fxopen also offer rebate i think as information from my friend but i never try to trade in fxopen.
Now i still focus on cryptocurrency trading. Its easier in my opinion.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

Dear all,

Any idea about https://www.instaforex.com

Please comment
Thanks

rated as scam:
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/instaforex-forex-

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

well. I guess it's time to go back to Forex. unless you like to short BTC

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

I think going back to forex would be more like it, because at the prevailing plunge in market values, the not so high market capitalization  of Bitcoin cannot ward off manipulations and extremities in the market. On the other hand, settling for hedging can be a right foot forward until the market normalizes.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

I think going back to forex would be more like it, because at the prevailing plunge in market values, the not so high market capitalization  of Bitcoin cannot ward off manipulations and extremities in the market. On the other hand, settling for hedging can be a right foot forward until the market normalizes.

the new trend in the comunity is to blame manipulations for the downs lol

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

Well the market capitalization of Bitcoin is still relative small and believe it or not, that's a leeway for whales and any other high net worth holder to influence the market. We know that the forex market even as it's hugely capitalized, isn't totally free of market manipulations by the central banks of most countries, though these offsets are usually short lived because of the vastness of the forex market.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:19:02 AM

Well the market capitalization of Bitcoin is still relative small and believe it or not, that's a leeway for whales and any other high net worth holder to influence the market. We know that the forex market even as it's hugely capitalized, isn't totally free of market manipulations by the central banks of most countries, though these offsets are usually short lived because of the vastness of the forex market.

Bitcoin is pump'n'dump. the whole bubble is the manipulation. not the pop

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

I think that it is better to just trade altcoins and other cryptocurrencies rather than use your bitcoin to trade in forex exchange because it is very risky to trade forex because of the fast movement of the market while trading cryptocurrencies is a bit easier to trade since the market is more predictable rather than the forex market.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

I have studied and tried to participate in forex trading but I feel this is like gambling. It carries too much risk in it, instead we should engage in trading.
Do you know that crypto trading is almost the same as forex, full of risk.
If you do an analysis of your trades then you do not do gambling. I think that depends on your belief. Do the best.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: