Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN  (Read 74268 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:29:54 PM

Get coinmarketcap here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 06:47:53 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 07:54:45 AM by crysx

tanx greedyjohn ...

i was looking for that Smiley ...

ill post there as soon as i can - as well as email gliss to update the request for both grn and ozc ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 05:32:40 AM

Granite Mining Pool Hub Open!

https://granite.miningpoolhub.com/

Happy mining!

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
crysx

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 07:44:10 AM

Granite Mining Pool Hub Open!

https://granite.miningpoolhub.com/

Happy mining!

tanx so much for that miningpoolhub ...

its awesome to see granite on a well established and solid pool like yours ...

would it be too much to ask to get a brief description on how to mine - or at least a link - for those that are not familiar with the pool? ... as you have various ways of mining - from directly mining grn with x11 to mining with other algos and have grn as a payout coin - etc ... that would be very much appreciated ...

i can no longer change the op at all without my profile - and the bct people have not been in touch - so i dunno where to go from here with regards to adding you to the op ...

but it is very good news - and tanx ... now to work on ozziecoin and see if we can do the same there Wink ...

tanx again mate ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:51:19 AM

You should be spamming BCT staff.. they can't miss 3 emails a day. Also isn't theymos on Reddit banning everyone that disagrees with him?

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:51:39 AM

You should be spamming BCT staff.. they can't miss 3 emails a day. Also isn't theymos on Reddit banning everyone that disagrees with him?

hi thoth ...

ive just got a couple of messages from one of the admins here - and he said he will do all he can on his end - but he cannot unlock or unban ... only the higher level mods can do that ( theymos badbear ) ...

he also said that badbear is awol at the moment ( everyone is hoping he will be back soon ) and theymos has a HUGE amount of unlocks / unbans / bans to get through - and that 'i wouldnt hold my breath' ...

but he still said he will chat to theymos and cross my fingers ...

so as it stands - it looks more negative than positive - which is quite frustrating and upsetting ...

ill be starting a new thread here - under the new umbrella name that im going to be holding grn and ozc - but ill also be 'redoing' the granite forum to the new name ( umbrella business ) and releasing it completely to the public so that we dont have these sorts of issues again ... its sad that a HUGE forum like this has these sorts of issues falling on ONE persons shoulders ( theymos ) who is THAT frustrated with all the mails and crap thrown around here and at him - that he is banning people on opposition to him ... that much control should only ever be in the hands of people that can handle such things - and theymos is OBVIOUSLY capable of handling his share - but not the entirety of requests and issues that are placed on his shoulders ... i DO sympathize with him - but dont agree on how this is handled ...

the ONE admin that got back to me ( yes - just ONE from the 5 i emailed ) responded within a few minutes of sending the email 2days ago ... and he is the one without the power to do much else but inform me of his lack of authority to proceed with anything ...

he DID however whitelist this newbie account which allows a 'little' more freedom here on the forum ... so kudos to that and him ...

im also starting a new time management system for myself - as things have been way too hectic and my personal life is almost in complete tatters due the move and the move and relocation and updates to teh systems and relocation of thefarm and ... well - you get my drift Wink ...

weekends for me will be off from here - unless urgent things need to be taken care of ... which means saturdays for me are getting things done in the background - sundays are for my partner and i ... weekdays are work - no matter how many hours i put in ...

ill be updating here and in the other threads with the address of the new thread on bct ... then the new forum address next week ...

this is NOT to compete against bct ( i dont know that could ever really happen with ANY other forum ) - but the new forum WILL allow a much more efficient way of updating ... apart from that - another user and i are the admins of theforum - and we can be a little more efficient at getting things done ...

im off for the next two days to try and organize my life from the boxes and unpacking and to try and start getting settled properly ... i may even take the week off from here to get it all done ...

thoth - if you have time to speak to whomever you were saying can write up a good op for the new thread - i would be interested ... though i have no btc or cash currently ( wiped out from the move ) - a deal can be struck if they are capable of making a presentable op for me ...

if interested - ill be available to read later - or on skype ( preferably ) ...

hope to hear from you there ...

tanx ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:56:14 AM

I am flat out with real life work atm to.
I dont use Skype at all but we can go through some other App, Maybe WBB chat.
Will need some new details and the like.

normal life will resume next week sometime so will look then..    Smiley Smiley

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:00:16 AM

Actually this forum has reached it's climax I think,
If a new slick one was designed that could port over peoples threads and Accounts but be more user friendly and faster I think it would be a winner.

I know Crytpocointalk does it for threads but it's complete rubbish...

The advertising revenue could be huge.

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:02:08 AM

all good ...

i use skype because if its centralization server ... i have it on all my devices and all the conversations can be had on all devices at any time i need it ...

so i could be shopping for a new video card for thefarm for example - and still be able to converse ...

jonesd mentioned a while back with help for such matters as the op - but that was a while back and he obviously is flat out also ...

eitherway - im easy ... hope to chat soon ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:05:52 AM

all good ...

i use skype because if its centralization server ... i have it on all my devices and all the conversations can be had on all devices at any time i need it ...

so i could be shopping for a new video card for thefarm for example - and still be able to converse ...

jonesd mentioned a while back with help for such matters as the op - but that was a while back and he obviously is flat out also ...

#crysx

I just see about security issues when skype drops off P2P

Editing an OP is easy stuff,  and you have good branding ready to go.

I just need to know what you want it to say  Smiley

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:12:37 AM

Actually this forum has reached it's climax I think,
If a new slick one was designed that could port over peoples threads and Accounts but be more user friendly and faster I think it would be a winner.

I know Crytpocointalk does it for threads but it's complete rubbish...

The advertising revenue could be huge.

theforum WILL happen ...

it exists now but as a granite forum only in its current state - http://granitecoin.com/forum/ ...

but it does have some bugs with the theme used and its very granite-centric ... so it will be revamped ... hopefully with the theme bugfixes if there are any ...

bct is huge - and well know - so a contender to port over accounts wont happen - 'they' wont allow it ...

but if the communities are willing to move to other forums - then great ... if not - then great ...

what i see for me is a chance to NEVER lose my account no matter what happens - or how stupid i was forgetting my password ... and with a much more efficient way of dealing with this all - than waiting WEEKS before ANYONE looks at the issue - only to be told that i shouldnt hold my breath because - which means that chances of anything happening is so slim that i may as well consider my 'proper' account lost ... which just goes to prove that we all really should stop calling these account 'ours' or 'my' accounts ... they are not ... they can be taken from us ANYTIME with the flick of finger on a keyboard ...

now to get the 'account they bct allowed me to use' Wink ...

will see what they come up with and how long it takes ... i DO want it back - its just frustrating starting all over again with a newbie account when the main account i had was almost legendary and took three years to setup - with almost ALL of those that i deal with regularly on here recognizing that account ...

whats the use if i cant get it back .. its not like it was hacked - that i can understand ... but even in that case - there still should be options that dont mean a loss of account ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:14:44 AM

all good ...

#crysx

I just see about security issues when skype drops off P2P

Editing an OP is easy stuff,  and you have good branding ready to go.

I just need to know what you want it to say  Smiley

tanx Smiley ...

the branding will be the new umbrella - my friend deals with all the business side - so he has already registered the domains and name ...

so grn ozc dbm and any other project will be under that new name ...

ill fill you in soon ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 12:04:50 PM

hi all ...

just popping in to let you know that my team and i are working behind the scenes for the changes that are coming ...

granite and ozzicoin will be part of a larger group - and will become 'sister coins' in their development and changes that are coming for the both of them ...

the other projects are being moved under the one group also - and all this is happening currently ... it just takes time ...

ill be back soon to update again ...

#crysx

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:58:06 PM

Looking forward to the future of GRN Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
mik57

Activity: 225
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:10:32 AM

hi all ...

just popping in to let you know that my team and i are working behind the scenes for the changes that are coming ...

granite and ozzicoin will be part of a larger group - and will become 'sister coins' in their development and changes that are coming for the both of them ...

the other projects are being moved under the one group also - and all this is happening currently ... it just takes time ...

#crysx

Hi Crysx !

Good news ! I'm waiting your changes.

Thk u
crysx

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:41:54 AM

Looking forward to the future of GRN Smiley

its an exciting one ...

time is always the issue ( and this time location and money ) - so will get things moving as soon as i can sort a few things out on my end ...

a new thread is being written currently - though i may just start a basic text one in the next couple of days - as i am useless with making the op 'pretty' ...

it will be here initially until we can get 'theforum' redone ... then im moving it all there ...

tanx for the support ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 06:54:18 AM

hi all ...

#crysx

Hi Crysx !

Good news ! I'm waiting your changes.

Thk u

tanx mik57 ...

there are a number of beckend changes happening currently - which will make the frontend changes easier AND the development as well ...

granite and ozziecoin will be incorporated under the new umbrella soon - along with the rest of the projects ...

im still currently VERY ill and need rest every couple of hours ...

so it looks like im going to be useless to everyone until i can get rid of this sickness ive contracted ( a viral infection ) from my grandsons - bless em ... both my partner and i have been infected with it - so it will be the rest of this week before we can overcome this ... meanwhile - we are still building the backend to the specs i would like to see in the infrastructure ... so that is coming along slowly but surely ...

we will need to decide what we will be doing with ozziecoin also - so discussions need to take place soon over that ... mainly over the premine and the amount of coins in the network ... we have taken on a coin that curently has a huge base of minted coins ( a massive premine ) and another huge sum of coins still being minted as PoW progresses ... so a lot to chat about ...

i want to create a list of items that i would like to see happen in the coming weeks and months - but one of the main ones is the search ( which is currently underway ) for an investor / investors / crowdfund to get thefarm back on line and thegrid ( which thefarm operates ontop of ) progress with development ...

so far - there is one investor interested - but will not invest the funds we require for the full redevlopment ... this will set back that newly designed cooling system im developing for the gpu farm ...

bct mods still had nothing about my chrysophylax account - and ive lost faith in their ability to do anything about it ... especially when there is such negative feedback from many who have lost their accounts - and the mods of this forum have done nothing at all about it ... im experienceing the same thing ... so theymos is a ficticious character in the story of bct ... seems to be that way ...

theforum in its new incarnation will NOT have that issue - and i certainly will never lose my account due to the non-action taken due to the 'dont care' attitude of these mods here on this forum ...

satoshi would be disgusted in them ...

but - we will keep moving forward ...

more news soon ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:39:10 AM

Post the link to Theymos Dox, that will get attention, Along with Instaban

This is a terribly run forum. having a 20 odd year old run it  Huh  Huh good plan

deedou

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:20:34 AM

This is a terribly run forum. having a 20 odd year old run it  Huh  Huh good plan
i think so
crysx

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 05:51:53 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 09:10:56 AM by crysx

This is a terribly run forum. having a 20 odd year old run it  Huh  Huh good plan

i guess the bottom line with all this is simple ... be careful with the profile - as the mods here have NO intention on doing anything about it ...

which is a pity - and quite disgusting customer ( non ) service ...

it only takes ONE moderator ( not an admin - as he was VERY helpful - but couldnt do much ) to fix this issue ... and none of them want to even look at it - let alone fix it ...

anyway - im still sick as sick can be - so its drink rest sleep and pop pills to try and get better sooner than later ...

we will be looking at a number of changes happening soon - when im back full time again ...

till then - im off to bed in the middle of the day again ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: