Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN  (Read 74266 times)
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:21:02 PM

Post the link to Theymos Dox, that will get attention, Along with Instaban

This is a terribly run forum. having a 20 odd year old run it  Huh  Huh good plan

i guess the bottom line with all this is simple ... be careful withthe profile - as teh mods here have NO intention on doign anything about it ...

which is a pity - and quite disgusting customer ( non ) service ...

it only takes ONE moderator ( not an admin - as he was VERY helpful - but couldnt do much ) to fix this issue ... and non of them want to even look at it - let alone fix it ...

anyway - im still sick as sick can be - so its drink rest sleep and pop pills to try and get better sooner than later ...

we will be looking at a number of changes happening soon - when im back full time again ...

till then - im off to bed in the middle of the day again ...

#crysx

I see Adelaide is getting sprayed with Aerosols, (chemtrails) as much as we are in Newcastle.
Might be why you are sick, I saw on the geo engineering Australia NZ FB page

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 06:16:30 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 12:27:01 PM by crysx

This is a terribly run forum. having a 20 odd year old run it  Huh  Huh good plan

i guess the bottom line with all this is simple ... be careful withthe profile - as teh mods here have NO intention on doign anything about it ...

it only takes ONE moderator ( not an admin - as he was VERY helpful - but couldnt do much ) to fix this issue ... and non of them want to even look at it - let alone fix it ...

anyway - im still sick as sick can be - so its drink rest sleep and pop pills to try and get better sooner than later ...

we will be looking at a number of changes happening soon - when im back full time again ...

#crysx

I see Adelaide is getting sprayed with Aerosols, (chemtrails) as much as we are in Newcastle.

yup ...

its happening everywhere mate ...

i remeber the last time i was in newcastle - they had two planes go overhead in the space of 2hours or so ...

adelaide is almost a daily occurrence ... the chemicals they are dispersing through the air is questionable - but the government has always said that they are not harmful to the health - and have no REAL explanation as to WHY these things continue to happen ... though i honestly believe its because they cannot admit that they are experimenting ...

my sickness is a virus i caught off the grandikids - so i doubt its attributed to the chemicals the government is polluting the air with ... but who knows ...

all i can do is try and get better sooner so that i can work again on all this ...

btw - domains are all registered ( from what my firend has told me ) for the new system / site - now its up to me to get everything else sorted ... he will be taking care of the business side of things - while i take care of this side ...

i have also spoken with soopy regarding the dev work needed for grn and ozc - and we are nutting out a few things now ... i think there will be some massive changes happening very shortly - and i may need to reshuffle what needs to be done ...

skaia is working on some of the backend components - including internal trading bots and the ozc vps systems ...

will update more later ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:55:24 AM

This is a terribly run forum. having a 20 odd year old run it  Huh  Huh good plan

#crysx

yup ...

its happening everywhere mate ...

i remeber the last time i was in newcastle - they had two planes go overhead in the space of 2hours or so ...

adelaide is almost a daily occurrence ... the chemicals they are dispersing through the air is questionable - but the government has always said that they are not harmful to the health - and have no REAL explanation as to WHY these things continue to happen ... though i honestly believe its because they cannot admit that they are experimenting ...

my sickness is a virus i caught off the grandikids - so i doubt its attributed to the chemicals the government is polluting the air with ... but who knows ...

all i can do is try and get better sooner so that i can work again on all this ...

btw - domains are all registered ( from what my firend has told me ) for the new system / site - now its up to me to get everything else sorted ... he will be taking care of the business side of things - while i take care of this side ...

i have also spoken wioth soopy regarding the dev work needed for grn and ozc - and we are nutting out a few things now ... i think there will be some massive changes happening very shortly - and i may need to reshuffle what needs to be done ...

skaia is working on some of the backend components - including internal trading bots and the ozc vps systems ...

will update more later ...

#crysx

these guys are cool, http://www.thechembow.com/#!emf/c11zc

I am making organite atm to break up the haze,

maybe I should sell them on coinpayments =)

Goos noise for OZC and GRN though

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:43:57 AM

hi all ...

so many things happening - so ill just let you all know that granite is now on the vote list for cryptopia ...

so anyone that has vote access to cryptopia - or btc spare - or dot spare - please go in and vote as we would really like to be online there ...

trading on cryptopia is great also ...

though you cant autosell any mining coins on there - the devs are working on these features in the future ...

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote ...

go to the site and help us get in ...

if we do - then we will be on bleutrade as well as safecex ( which is down at the moment ) and cryptopia ...

btw - if our total votes on cryptopia gets to more than 2million - we are in anyway ... so please help getting granite in ...

the rest of the updates will be in the next post ... as we will be moving away from this thread if i cant get my chrysophylax profile back ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 07:18:38 AM

hi all ...

the official granite pool is down - at no fault of our own ...

here is the official aws post below ...

-------

[RESOLVED] Connectivity Issues in AP-SOUTHEAST-2
On June 4th at 10:25 PM PDT a significant number of EC2 instances and EBS volumes within a single Availability Zone in the AP-SOUTHEAST-2 Region experienced a loss of power. Beginning at this same time, EC2 API calls in the AP-SOUTHEAST-2 Region experienced increased error rates and latencies as well as delays in propagation of instance state data in the affected Availability Zone. Instances and volumes in the other Availability Zones in the AP-SOUTHEAST-2 Region were unaffected. At 11:46 PM PDT, power was restored to the facility and instances and volumes started to recover. At 1:00 AM PDT, 80% of the affected instances and volumes had been recovered by our automated systems. At 2:45 AM PDT the increased error rates and latencies for the EC2 APIs and the delayed propagation of instance state data were fully resolved. A couple of unexpected issues prevented our automated systems from recovering the remaining instances and volumes. The team was able to fix these issues, and by 8:00 AM PDT, all but a small number of instances and volumes were recovered. Since 8:00 AM PDT our teams have been working to recover these remaining instances and volumes. Most of these instances are hosted on hardware which was adversely affected by the loss of power. While we will continue to work to recover any affected instances or volumes, we recommend replacing any remaining affected instances or volumes if possible. Please see http://aws.amazon.com/instance-help for assistance working with non-responding instances.

-------

what this has done is crash the instance itself - and they have yet to recover the this instance - even though they have fixed their power and production issues ...

this has left us with a predicament that we are trying to resolve currently ...

we are trying to recreate a new instance - based on the last automatic backup of the previous instance ...

this may not work as the backup was made based on the corrupt instance that is what the granite pool is at the moment - a mess ...

we will rebuild a new instance - and currently the new daemon and blockchain are syncing in an effort to retrieve as much transactions as we can ... but this also means that the mpos database may have corrupted also - and as such - transactions could be lost in the process ...

there is no simple solution for this except to restore from an old backup that seems to be still working ( september 2015 ) - and hope that the system can rebuild itself from there ...

we have made quite a few changes since that working backup - with regards to the bonuses for miners and the pool and the settings of the pool ... if the back up works and gets back up and running - we will set the changes back on the pool - and will make sure an alternative measure is taken if indeed this happens again with aws ...

three new pools will be built - each with a different focus - which will happen when the redevelopment of granite starts again in a week or so ... this does not mean they will all be mpos based - but it does mean will have a gamut of pools to work with - regardless of whether this happens again or not ...

support from aws is VERY limited - without paying a large sum of money to get the support - even though its THEIR issue that caused this problem ... so we will work around this within the coming months ...

im still in search of a pool dev to join our ranks - so that these pools will be serviced and maintained and improved - inhouse and on a regular basis ...

a new thread seems imminent - as there doesnt seem to be any way of getting the 'chrysophylax' profile back ...

we do apologize for the hold up - and we will get the pool back up as soon as humanly possible ...

in the meantime - please use the other existing pools to mine granite ( and ozziecoin with some ) ... aikapool - ispace - steakcloud - miningpoolhub - yiimp - zpool ...

if i have left any pools out - ill ammend this post - with links also ... right now - back to the damage control of the pool ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 10:17:57 AM

hi all ...

it seems that the restore of the production system for aws was a success - and they managed to get the instance running again ...

well done - and many tanx - aws ...

a new daemon with the latest code has been recompiled and started on the server - so the long process of the blockchain resync has begun ...

being a pool wallet - there are many thousands of transactions that need to be processed within the wallet - and we expect this process to take the better part of 7hours ... this can be seen via the block update on the pool ( current block window - http://grn-pool.granitecoin.com/ ) and when it gets to the latest block shown on the explorer ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/ ) - the pool will be back in action ...

stratum will be activated in a few minutes ...

if there are any issues that anyone encounters after the sync has finished - please post here and let us know ...

much appreciated for the patience while this issue was being resolved ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:50:39 AM

Keep up the good work.

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 11:23:17 AM

Keep up the good work.

tanx mate ...

a huge change coming soon ...

cant wait to get it started ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 01:36:30 PM

hi all ...

energy with style ...

thats what we will be bringing soon ...

digital dzyne ...

#crysx #ddz

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 10:56:26 AM

hi all ...

doing some backend work on the infrastructure - we would like to invite all those who want to mine to test the new inhouse pools we have for our coin projects ...

the pool site is part of the new umbrella that will incorporate all the projects we currently have - and are working on and more will be added when we can ...

website menu ...

Code:
http://pool.granitecoin.com/ ...

so if there are those wishing to mine grn ozc don - please give the new pools a test and see how they perform ...

this is only one part of the infrastructure we are designing and developing for the entire ecosystem - but it is an integral one ...

details below ...

Code:
pool menu - http://pool.granitecoin.com/ ...
pool type - mpos ...
pool algorithms - x11 and scrypt ...
pool ports - 7000 ( grn - x11 ) 7001 ( ozc - x11 ) 7200 ( don - scrypt ) ...
pool fee - 0.7% ...
miner donation - starting at 0.7% but entirely at miners discretion ...

commandline address ...

Code:
grn - stratum+tcp://pool.granitecoin.com:7000/ -a x11 ...
ozc - stratum+tcp://pool.granitecoin.com:7001/ -a x11 ...
don - stratum+tcp://pool.granitecoin.com:7200/ -a scrypt ...

and as we have now been signed on as the official pool for goldblocks - it will be added to the official list of pools we have ...

as the mining demand for goldblocks has been overwhelming - there are two stratum ports for mining ... low difficulty stratum and high difficulty stratum ... for those mining using nicehash or miningrigrentals or any other high hash rental site - please use the hidiff stratum ... all others mining with gpu or asic with a lower hashrate - please use the low diff stratum ...

Code:
gb lodiff stratum setup - stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8000/ -a x11 ...
gb hidiff stratum setup - stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8500/ -a x11 ...

these commands obviously do not include any / all of the settings you would have to mine - so add accordingly to the miner that you use ... such as intensity settings and the like ...

this is the beta site - and as such the pools are in beta until we can test them all fully to make sure that they are responsive - stable - and always available ...

so far though - with the current state of test - all have been working well ...

as always - let us know if there are any issues - and we will attend to them as soon as humanly possible ... either here in the thread - or on irc on channel #digitaldzyne ... at least for the time being until we can organize a permanent place ( with the website being designed currently ) ...

happy mining ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:59:39 PM

hi all ...

doing some backend work on the infrastructure - we would like to invite all those who want to mine to test the new inhouse pools we have for our coin projects ...

the pool site is part of the new umbrella that will incorporate all the projects we currently have - and are working on and more will be added when we can ...

website menu ...

Code:

so if there are those wishing to mine grn ozc don - please give the new pools a test and see how they perform ...

this is only one part of the infrastructure we are designing and developing for the entire ecosystem - but it is an integral one ...

details below ...

Code:
pool type - mpos ...
pool fee - 0.7% ...

commandline address ...

Code:

and as we have now been signed on as the official pool for goldblocks - it will be added to the official list of pools we have ...

as the mining demand for goldblocks has been overwhelming - there are two stratum ports for mining ... low difficulty stratum and high difficulty stratum ... for those mining using nicehash or miningrigrentals or any other high hash rental site - please use the hidiff stratum ... all others mining with gpu or asic with a lower hashrate - please use the low diff stratum ...

Code:
gb lodiff stratum setup - stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8000/ -a x11 ...
gb hidiff stratum setup - stratum+tcp://goldblocks.granitecoin.com:8500/ -a x11 ...

these commands obviously do not include any / all of the settings you would have to mine - so add accordingly to the miner that you use ... such as intensity settings and the like ...

this is the beta site - and as such the pools are in beta until we can test them all fully to make sure that they are responsive - stable - and always available ...

as always - let us know if there are any issues - and we will attend to them as soon as humanly possible ... either here in the thread - or on irc on channel #digitaldzyne ... at least for the time being until we can organize a permanent place ( with the website being designed currently ) ...

happy mining ...

#crysx
You need to find a platform, to spread the News to more people. You are popular in many different altcoin threads, so I suggest that you drop a hint in all the different threads that you visit.

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:46:14 AM

hi all ...

website menu ...

Code:

details below ...

Code:
pool type - mpos ...
pool fee - 0.7% ...

commandline address ...

Code:

Code:

happy mining ...

#crysx
You need to find a platform, to spread the News to more people. You are popular in many different altcoin threads, so I suggest that you drop a hint in all the different threads that you visit.

tanx greedyjohn ...

that would seem like the best way to go - but its considered spamming the threads - and get in real dire straights because of it ...

im starting a new thread soon here ... it seems though - im waiting on people for the details and graphics and such - and end up delaying everything i do ... which shows as if its me that delaying it all ...

so i will start the new thread - so that there is no procrastination on my end and deal with the changes as they come ...

there are many many changes about to happen - and i need to coordinate them efficiently enough to have them work properly together effectively ...

we have been trying to get a more 'appropriate' name for the new umbrella - but digital dzyne seems to be the one that has all its options open - with regards to domains and business registrations and the like ...

thefarm is also delayed AGAIN ... which is really starting to upset me ... as im itching to get stuck into the rebuild of it and get hashing once again ...

either way - ill publish here the new thread when i can at least get some sort of coherent op done for it ...

or just do it and build on it when i can ...

#crysx

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:31:41 AM

that would seem like the best way to go - but its considered spamming the threads - and get in real dire straights because of it ...

that's what sigs are for ??
Wink

heh i really need to make mine look more orderly :p

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 02:53:17 AM

that's what sigs are for ??
Wink

heh i really need to make mine look more orderly :p

id say so - yes ...

there was a guy that started to create sigs for us - but i just didnt have the complete setup nor the btc to get it organized ...

he is a good sig maker - and has been waiting for me ... so when all this is put together - ill have him setup a good one for all levels of bct and our forum ...

we have been searching for a good name for the umbrella - as digital dzyne IS the name ive gone with but seems to be a little misleading to what we do as a team who develop not only coins - but the entire ecosystem ...

but almost all the names we have been throwing around - especially ones that have been catchy - have all been registered and setup on domains - with some also registered business names ...

we need one that is unique - yet catchy - and still explains the what we do as a team - AND - is available to be registered both on domains and as a business name ... at least here in australia anyway ...

so much to do yet though - as ive started on the op as well - but under the name of 'digital dzyne' ... and its 'my' way of op - so its not very professional looking at all ...

but we do need to get it all started here - so we can really get things together ...

sigs are part of that - and so are the wallets - and redevelopment of the code for the coins and other projects we have ...

slowly but surely ... we will get there ...

btw - the pools are down for a few hours more - until can get the dash daemon compiled - to see if the dash pool will be fully functioning and solid - and whether i can get it running in the first place Smiley ...

so bear with us while this is happening ...

#crysx

grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:40:52 PM

may i get some retweets please and ty

https://twitter.com/K26Tiger/status/746065147588804608

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:46:57 AM

may i get some retweets please and ty

https://twitter.com/K26Tiger/status/746065147588804608

done grumpy ...

and tanx ...

we will be amalgamating all these threads - into the one umbrella - digitaldzyne ( unless we can think of a btter name that CAN be registered on domains and business registrations ) ...

soon ... very very soon ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 05:12:23 AM

hi all ...

everything coming along smoothly ...

i will be away for a week or so - and pop in when i can - starting monday ... ill be in the process of setting thefarm - and organizing for it to be connected within the following two weeks ...

this means i will have no internet connectivity for that period of time - and will be doing nothing else but working on thefarm ...

so if there is any contact that is required - please pm or skype me ...

the development is underway for the projects we have - and will continue to do so ...

a toast to progress ...

#crysx

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:00:09 PM

Good luck crysx Wink
SolomonRising

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:03:46 PM

If I had a kitchen to remodel, which I don't, but if I did, could I possibly use GraniteCoin to pay for the remodel with?  I'm starting to think Granite might be the next big thing.  Trillion dollar addressable market, exclusive rights to Lowes, Brico, etc...  I'm all in!!!

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:39:20 AM

If I had a kitchen to remodel, which I don't, but if I did, could I possibly use GraniteCoin to pay for the remodel with?  I'm starting to think Granite might be the next big thing.  Trillion dollar addressable market, exclusive rights to Lowes, Brico, etc...  I'm all in!!!

doing deals like that would be a huge thing - and very welcome indeed ...

there will many things that can be done with the coins - but moreso - the ecosystem when its finished ...

to get in on those sorts of deals - we would need to show a huge change in what we are doing ... and as such - takes a lot of time ...

ive been working on the infrastructure for a long time now - and perfecting the base that all this will be built on ...

i now have a team ( 'theteam' ) that has all the skills to take our projects to the next level ... so WE can move everything forward ... and i mean everything ...

this means we will be taking a very different approach as to how this is done - and a different approach to the changes required to do them ...

which ever way we go ( and yes - there IS a plan that we are perfecting currently ) - it will be for the communities of the projects we have as a whole ...

this means a major overhaul ...

thefarm is ONE of those 'modules' that require attention now ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: