Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MLS] MozzShare | Released | New Combination of Mobile Platform and Digit  (Read 135195 times)
mozzria (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:03:14 AM

This is quite interesting, a game developed on a crypto basis. Promising!
The game has nothing to do with crypto atm, the dev is giving promises. Read the white paper and make your own conclusions whether or not this dev is capable of actually delivering anything to crypto world.

We suppose technical innovation is important, so does application. We wish to bring crypto-currency into the area of mobile phone. Player can get crypto-currency through POM and POS Pool can help player to achieve POS mining on mobile phone without synchronizing the block chain.
Do you even have a clue what are you talking about?
Please, prove that you can create something that is crypto related and not copy-paste from existing coins.
It seems to me that you guys don't even understand crypto, you use bunch of words that do not make much sense. I wish some trusted developers of other coins will jump in and comment on your statements. It is so strange that a coin with market cap of almost 1mln USD has no scrutiny from knowledgeable people.
I am gonna try to invite trusted people to take a look at your statements and white paper.

Guys, be careful, the dev can dump on you his premine any time.

Have you read white paper carefully? Three parts in white paper: crypto-currency, game and mobile platform. What you want is technique, but application is here. We really want to know your opinion about POM, MPOS and POS Pool that we mentioned on white paper. If you can invite people to take a look at this project and give us good advice, those people will be rewarded, of course include you.

We know you are worried we are a liar, but we had announced address of premine, you can supervise any time. We will announce everyone before we use it. BTW, we have no plan to use this coins currently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldenblock

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:05:38 AM

a new project always forward in discussion. keep eyes on it.
Unlike other Alternativecoins, MLS is just a part of the project
mozzria (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:14:27 AM

He didn't dump any @ 3800 sat so I doubt he will dump at current price.
He didn't probably because he is waiting for Bittrex with more volume. He will crash the price to 0 if he dumps only 10% of his premine on c-cex.

Premise is all here:
MUA9zphTUK1m2zg4riPRbWFGBni58bXBSe
MNLdd9aHc4HCVWY8ETm8MZn7b1VWTDpJW7
MV1H7TuS6AWkxUBXBd3wsq8BskeSweNmZP

Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:19:04 AM

The game has nothing to do with crypto atm, the dev is giving promises. Read the white paper and make your own conclusions whether or not this dev is capable of actually delivering anything to crypto world.

We suppose technical innovation is important, so does application. We wish to bring crypto-currency into the area of mobile phone. Player can get crypto-currency through POM and POS Pool can help player to achieve POS mining on mobile phone without synchronizing the block chain.
Please, prove that you can create something that is crypto related and not copy-paste from existing coins.
It seems to me that you guys don't even understand crypto, you use bunch of words that do not make much sense. I wish some trusted developers of other coins will jump in and comment on your statements. It is so strange that a coin with market cap of almost 1mln USD has no scrutiny from knowledgeable people.
I am gonna try to invite trusted people to take a look at your statements and white paper.

Have you read white paper carefully? Three parts in white paper: crypto-currency, game and mobile platform. What you want is technique, but application is here. We really want to know your opinion about POM, MPOS and POS Pool that we mentioned on white paper. If you can invite people to take a look at this project and give us good advice, those people will be rewarded, of course include you.

We know you are worried we are a liar, but we had announced address of premine, you can supervise any time. We will announce everyone before we use it. BTW, we have no plan to use this coins currently.
You have rambled on 21 pages of general phrases and you are babbling about crypto and games in general. There is nothing in your white paper that deserves attention. Because of your white paper and your statements I am becoming more inclined to believe that you do not understand crypto and that you are scammer.
What is your name?
How many people are involved in the project?
What is your studio's name?
Where is the POD?

I called you liar because you've claimed HEFTY1 to be your algo which is not true - HEFTY1 has been developed by heavycoin devs.
Revelation

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:20:18 AM

He didn't dump any @ 3800 sat so I doubt he will dump at current price.
He didn't probably because he is waiting for Bittrex with more volume. He will crash the price to 0 if he dumps only 10% of his premine on c-cex.

Premise is all here:
MUA9zphTUK1m2zg4riPRbWFGBni58bXBSe
MNLdd9aHc4HCVWY8ETm8MZn7b1VWTDpJW7
MV1H7TuS6AWkxUBXBd3wsq8BskeSweNmZP

Are you dumb? I didn't claim that you sold your premine, I was saying that you WILL do it once you get to Bittrex.
mozzria (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:54:28 AM

You have rambled on 21 pages of general phrases and you are babbling about crypto and games in general. There is nothing in your white paper that deserves attention. Because of your white paper and your statements I am becoming more inclined to believe that you do not understand crypto and that you are scammer.
What is your name?
Where is the POD?

I called you liar because you've claimed HEFTY1 to be your algo which is not true - HEFTY1 has been developed by heavycoin devs.

Do you make difficulties for us purposely? How NXT devs answer the same question? And we have no idea. We find that you are so interested in cryptocurrency, may we discuss some questions with you? Maybe it is helpful to this project.
1. What’s your opinion about the transaction between cryptocurrency and game system? Can it realize automatic interaction?
2. It will be a big market if mobile platform can get cryptocurrency and mining.
3. Have you read the formula about MPOS carefully? It is possible if the design of g(x) is reasonable.

We have no necessary to open our info right now for clarification. Info will be announced at the proper time and that is not the point. The point is we really do what we need to do and we pretty sure you had not read our white paper, cause we had specified HEFTY1 coms from HVC. All info of coin had mentioned in chapter three.
bigdog246

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:00:08 PM

What is your name?
Where is the POD?

are you idiot? What's your purpose?

>> Among algorithms, HEFTY1 is the best algorithm to resist miner recently, which is first used by Heavycoin (HVC) . SHA256, KECCAK512, GROESTL512 and BLAKE512 are also used by HVC for added security. These four algorithms have different principles but no common weakness, and they are recognized algorithms with high safety. Quark, X11 and X13 already implement multiple cryptographic hash functions, but only line up many hash function simply without increasing security against collisions, which will endanger the security of cryptocurrency system if any one of them is attacked by collisions. HVC extracts 64-bit from those four algorithms and gets the final result after combination. Actually, it parallels four algorithms, and only 64-bit under the risk if one algorithm is broke, which means only four algorithms are broke at the same time will risk the security of cryptocurrency system. HEFTY1 is decided to use in MLS and MOZZ cause it is new, unique and safe.
goldenblock

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:03:38 PM

About 4 months later,there won’t be any MozzShare left to be mine,what about next after snapshot?
Revelation

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:46:55 PM

What is your name?
Where is the POD?

>> Among algorithms, HEFTY1 is the best algorithm to resist miner recently, which is first used by Heavycoin (HVC) . SHA256, KECCAK512, GROESTL512 and BLAKE512 are also used by HVC for added security. These four algorithms have different principles but no common weakness, and they are recognized algorithms with high safety. Quark, X11 and X13 already implement multiple cryptographic hash functions, but only line up many hash function simply without increasing security against collisions, which will endanger the security of cryptocurrency system if any one of them is attacked by collisions. HVC extracts 64-bit from those four algorithms and gets the final result after combination. Actually, it parallels four algorithms, and only 64-bit under the risk if one algorithm is broke, which means only four algorithms are broke at the same time will risk the security of cryptocurrency system. HEFTY1 is decided to use in MLS and MOZZ cause it is new, unique and safe.
Ok, my bad if they mentioned it in the original version of the white paper. I don't have the original version. The point I was making earlier is that I called dev the liar not because of his premine but because of algo statements. He replied with his premine addresses.

Regardless, who are these devs? Where are they from? They names? Where is the POD?
Revelation

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:50:47 PM

What is your name?
Where is the POD?

Do you make difficulties for us purposely? How NXT devs answer the same question? And we have no idea. We find that you are so interested in cryptocurrency, may we discuss some questions with you? Maybe it is helpful to this project.
1. What’s your opinion about the transaction between cryptocurrency and game system? Can it realize automatic interaction?
2. It will be a big market if mobile platform can get cryptocurrency and mining.
3. Have you read the formula about MPOS carefully? It is possible if the design of g(x) is reasonable.

We have no necessary to open our info right now for clarification. Info will be announced at the proper time and that is not the point. The point is we really do what we need to do and we pretty sure you had not read our white paper, cause we had specified HEFTY1 coms from HVC. All info of coin had mentioned in chapter three.
NXT has WORKING features, you have promises and nothing more.
Your g(x) function is sublime and doesn't show nor prove anything. You've just added another parameter to the existing equation, moreover this is an unknown function. How are you gonna optimize for g(x)? Do you have knowledge in functional analysis?
Who are you?
What is your background?
Where is the POD?
God Donut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:54:44 PM

What is your name?
Where is the POD?

Your g(x) function is sublime and doesn't show nor prove anything. You've just added another parameter to the existing equation, moreover this is this is not even a parameter but an unknown function. How are you gonna optimize g(x)? Do you have knowledge in functional analysis?
Who are you?
What is your background?
Where is the POD?

this is actually a very good point
Where is your POD dev? Or is this not the first scamcoin that you've made?
tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:20:50 PM

[01:19:57] Rejected 01291a9e Diff 1/0 GPU 3  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:00] Rejected 0f84a7cd Diff 0/0 GPU 1  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:04] Rejected 03e87d2e Diff 0/0 GPU 1  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:06] Rejected 0cf97c13 Diff 0/0 GPU 0  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:13] Rejected 046778f4 Diff 0/0 GPU 3  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:23] Rejected 024aaefb Diff 0/0 GPU 1  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:29] Rejected 102333b0 Diff 0/0 GPU 4  (invalid literal for int() wi

All shares are rejected,I tried the parameters on the OP and tried 14.6 and 13.12 driver,the same problem.
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:28:19 PM

No ETA or updates along with the contact form not functioning for the pool.

ruins

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:35:06 AM

What is your name?
Where is the POD?

Your g(x) function is sublime and doesn't show nor prove anything. You've just added another parameter to the existing equation, moreover this is an unknown function. How are you gonna optimize for g(x)? Do you have knowledge in functional analysis?
Who are you?
What is your background?
Where is the POD?

I also read the white paper yesterday, and I think they did a great job, though the white paper is too long and complicated, if the game really can combine with cryptocurrency, they did contribute to the world of digital currency to some extend, i am interested in their creative thinking, especially the outline of thier plan and  future planning.
interesting story BTW.
fulgurite

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:36:06 AM

What is your name?
Where is the POD?

Ok, my bad if they mentioned it in the original version of the white paper. I don't have the original version. The point I was making earlier is that I called dev the liar not because of his premine but because of algo statements. He replied with his premine addresses.

Regardless, who are these devs? Where are they from? They names? Where is the POD?

it's weird, there is just one white paper out there, why you say you don't have the original version ? isn't it the original version?
ruins

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:44:47 AM

What is your name?
Where is the POD?

it's weird, there is just one white paper out there, why you say you don't have the original version ? isn't it the original version?

I read the white paper earlier, it is the original one, part of them has been changed, but the content is the same.
nanoha

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:13:53 AM

HAVE A LOOK Shocked
zeroworld

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:32:00 AM

combination of cryptocurrency and mobile phone seems not like the way of HUC, here is a server. currency comes from game entirely depends on the trustworthiness and fairness of devs.
binary_tree

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:37:59 AM

Why do all my shares being rejected?   Sad

zeroworld

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:39:47 AM

[01:19:57] Rejected 01291a9e Diff 1/0 GPU 3  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:00] Rejected 0f84a7cd Diff 0/0 GPU 1  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:04] Rejected 03e87d2e Diff 0/0 GPU 1  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:06] Rejected 0cf97c13 Diff 0/0 GPU 0  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:13] Rejected 046778f4 Diff 0/0 GPU 3  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:23] Rejected 024aaefb Diff 0/0 GPU 1  (invalid literal for int() wi
 [01:20:29] Rejected 102333b0 Diff 0/0 GPU 4  (invalid literal for int() wi

All shares are rejected,I tried the parameters on the OP and tried 14.6 and 13.12 driver,the same problem.

what's your parameter?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: