Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MLS] MozzShare | Released | New Combination of Mobile Platform and Digit  (Read 135204 times)
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:11:29 AM

Come on, devs

This crypto-currency is dependent on a computer/mobile game, if you want the game to eventually be popular on Google Play and Apple Appstore, you will need to share your company details and/or personal IDs.

Do the PoD, for investors' sake.

The game demo looks 1/10 done. It still looks like an elaborate scam. Not saying it is, ok?

Please, enlighten us - which part of this coin is elaborate? Huge premine (35%), bad English, no working feature, no POD, bad communication with the community, occupied wirh their own pool, game is not even 10% developed and they promise to deliver it in 1 month (remember, supposedly they were working on this game since april)...
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:16:14 AM

Please, enlighten us - which part of this coin is elaborate? Huge premine (35%), bad English, no working feature, no POD, bad communication with the community, occupied wirh their own pool, game is not even 10% developed and they promise to deliver it in 1 month (remember, supposedly they were working on this game since april)...

18,900,000(Premine,9%) from total 210mil coin.
Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY =210000000 * COIN;
Looks legit https://github.com/mozzria/mozzshare/blob/master/src/main.h

I see that the more you troll here, MLS's price just rising more. Too bad I sold all my MLS last week. LOL
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:45:38 AM

I'm ok to miss out. I've been lucky not to lose money since Libertycoin (been making profit since then). Red flags here.

Revelation

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:47:15 AM

As of TODAY the premine is 18.9/54 = 35% (look at the block explorer, it is even slightly higher than this number). Your premine calculation is for the future, something like 3 years into the future. Who cares about that? You are a senior member and you should know by now what really matters.

Code:

I see that the more you troll here, MLS's price just rising more. Too bad I sold all my MLS last week. LOL

I've never said that the code is not clean. The code is just a clone of existing coins and the scam is not in the code but in premine and the fact that the source code is JUST the freaking clone. This coin has 1 mln market cap and you are buying it because it has clean source code or because of the features? Well, guess what, this coin has NO features, only promises with huge premine and all the other problems I've outlined above.
keil

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:57:38 AM

Congratulations devs for this project.
how have you managed to enter a coin on BTX so fast?
Could you answer here or PM please?
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:11:57 PM

As of TODAY the premine is 18.9/54 = 35% (look at the block explorer, it is even slightly higher than this number). Your premine calculation is for the future, something like 3 years into the future. Who cares about that? You are a senior member and you should know by now what really matters.

Code:

I've never said that the code is not clean. The code is just a clone of existing coins and the scam is not in the code but in premine and the fact that the source code is JUST the freaking clone. This coin has 1 mln market cap and you are buying it because it has clean source code or because of the features? Well, guess what, this coin has NO features, only promises with huge premine and all the other problems I've outlined above.

The dev is at least honest in everything he posted so far. I have none of MLS and my opinion is unbiased. If you hate this coin or the dev that much, just don't buy this. The more you posted here, the more people think about you as a troll. Just my honest suggestion.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:40:56 PM

Code:

The dev is at least honest in everything he posted so far. I have none of MLS and my opinion is unbiased. If you hate this coin or the dev that much, just don't buy this. The more you posted here, the more people think about you as a troll. Just my honest suggestion.

i'm not sure whether dev is honest or not....dev nowarday normally forgot what he promised exspecially after his coin landing on exchange and...lol ...   
where is the game btw?
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:27:46 PM

what's with the heavy sell order book? And what's unique/special about this coin?
Revelation

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:54:15 PM

Code:

Dude, this coin has 35% premine and no features. We cannot allow these type of coins to hit exchanges and have these crazy valuations. This will only spur more of this shit going forward.
Do you understand that this dev has a premine that is worth more than 700 btc and he didn't deliver anything? We have to stop this madness and fight for the crypto.
goldenblock

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:02:36 AM

Dude, this coin has 35% premine and no features. We cannot allow these type of coins to hit exchanges and have these crazy valuations. This will only spur more of this shit going forward.
Do you understand that this dev has a premine that is worth more than 700 btc and he didn't deliver anything? We have to stop this madness and fight for the crypto.
[/quote]

Dude, I support you opinion very much. as the chaos cropto market now full of traps, it is nesessary to supervision the devs.Of course, also have some patience, or we may miss a good project
ruins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:50:40 AM

Dude, I support you opinion very much. as the chaos cropto market now full of traps, it is nesessary to supervision the devs.Of course, also have some patience, or we may miss a good project
[/quote]

agree, this coin can make it to Bittrex, which already proves its value.
Robin37s

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:26:38 AM

agree, this coin can make it to Bittrex, which already proves its value.
[/quote]

Here is the poster made by a guy:http://www.wanbizu.com/xinbi/201409192525.html
anyone who can get the Chinese could read.
Revelation

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:30:48 AM

Here is the poster made by a guy:http://www.wanbizu.com/xinbi/201409192525.html
anyone who can get the Chinese could read.

As far as I understood by using google translate the guy is claiming that MozzShare dev is Chinese.
Here are some older posts on Chinese boards that apparently support this claim:
http://www.chinabtcc.cn/qt/2014-08-09/4541.html
http://www.btclt.cn/group-894-1.html
zeroworld

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:42:18 AM

Code:

focusing on premine and team info make no sense. can you avoid it if devs really do it though they open info and  without premine? why not show your patience? at least this project offers a rare glimmer of hope to GPU in this downturn.
mozzria (OP)

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:56:40 AM

Come on, devs

This crypto-currency is dependent on a computer/mobile game, if you want the game to eventually be popular on Google Play and Apple Appstore, you will need to share your company details and/or personal IDs.

Do the PoD, for investors' sake.

The game demo looks 1/10 done. It still looks like an elaborate scam. Not saying it is, ok?

Only UI display was shown on that video before, and the game is under debugging. More details of the game will be shown to you all at a better time.
chassis

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:59:25 AM

Code:

i'm not sure whether dev is honest or not....dev nowarday normally forgot what he promised exspecially after his coin landing on exchange and...lol ...   
where is the game btw?

here is their UI display
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Tx4BvEVYk&feature=youtu.be
AFAIK, the game is not launched yet.
mozzria (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:25:57 AM

we have made a new mozzshare pool , here is the link : http://www.hihash.com
please add it to your ann, thanks

Thanks for your support. Link had been added on OP. Please PM us your wallet address.

Reward Program: 3,000 MLS
1. Translators for Release Planning in different language
2. Block explorer
3. The third party pool
mozzria (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:13:52 AM

where is the game btw?
[/quote]

Excuse me! Could you please explain the promise in detail?
robstark

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:01:01 AM

Agree! don't buy it if you really hate it.
little tiger

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:38:56 AM

Code:

where is the game btw?

here is their UI display
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Tx4BvEVYk&feature=youtu.be
AFAIK, the game is not launched yet.

the time is already on UI display, the game will be launched on 15th October 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: