Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
loveb

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

You earn bitcoin the same way you earn any other money, trade your labor or goods for it. Of course, getting paid in bitcoin for work takes a little more effort and entrepreneurial spirit, but it could just be a matter of doing what you already do but offer your customers a discount if they pay you in bitcoin.
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

I heard from one guy somewhere here a wise advice, go and offer your profesional skills here for BTC. Translation, advice, moderation and other things
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

I think there is no easiest way to make btc. but you can sell your skill to earn btc. lot of marketplace now support btc. also you can do social media and signature campaign here.
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

Daytrading is a good way to earn btc but i would not recommend as it's involved high risk if you really want to earn in easiest way why not try to join on bounty programs? You don't have to invest or risk your money just to earn.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

In the early stages of bitcoins it was easy to make bitcoins as year passes the value of bitcoins increases and it makes the network difficult to earn, one should always keep in mind that nothing is easily available in the market without putting your effort and time on the bitcoin and block chain technology. Try to educate yourself on various ways to earn bitcoins there are thousands of articles on the internet and ebooks available in the internet which will give you ideas on earning bitcoins. Mining is one of the easiest form to earn more bitcoins but it requires more hash power generated machines  for mining.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

Trading is the fastest way to earn easy money, no doubt about it.  I tried trading once and it gives me 100$ profit in 10 minutes but you should be updated on the market everytime.
For me the easiest way to make bitcoin is to invest, because after we invest or after we buy bitcoin, we will just need to wait for the pump and when the value of bitcoin will pump we can able to sell it with a very high price.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

When I started to join here I really don't have enough knowledge about how to earn money then my friend teach me almost a month after that he recommend me to participate the signature campaigns that I can earn money and that I can make a capital for joining some campaign to invest it while doing it both it is not hard to work like a regular job.

roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:06:38 AM

To me the easiest way to have bitcoin is to invest and then wait for a short time, make a little observation on the value of price if you need to sell or hold it. Other way to have bitcoin in easy way is to participate or join in the signature campaign which in this forum you need to be patient.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:58 AM

Trading is the fastest way to earn easy money, no doubt about it.  I tried trading once and it gives me 100$ profit in 10 minutes but you should be updated on the market everytime.
For me the easiest way to make bitcoin is to invest, because after we invest or after we buy bitcoin, we will just need to wait for the pump and when the value of bitcoin will pump we can able to sell it with a very high price.
but its need money.some people actually want earn bitcoin with small money

Yes signature campaigns , faucetting, and other bounties associated with ICO's and other promotions on this forum and other social media networks. It's not all that easy but you barely lift a finger to get paid.

thats bounty campaign help us to get bitcoin freely.and much people join on it right now.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

I think mining is the Easiest way to make Btc. But it is impossible in one night to earn 1 btc? It is hard to do that. However if it is possible many people tends to do mining not only a one night but in a year so they can be multi billionaire in a year. But for me if you would like to get money in easiest way I think bounties and investing is the bes solution for that. Bounty campaign is good way to get money like here in bitcointalk forum there's a lot of bounty campaign offering here. All you need to do is participate properly and do all the required activities in several campaigns allocation. And the second ways to earn more profits or btc in to invest and trade. Study all happenings in the market analyze the possible way to trade and to determine what cryptos becoming highy potential to increase the price or value in this coming months or even a years.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:36 AM

The easiest way to earn some bitcoin right now is to trade. I think most of the people who thought that bitcoin could only go up are selling right now and doing a very poor job of trading. That is why you see all these new big hedge funds like George Soros' fund getting into trading bitcoin. All the games banks play in the stock market are nothing compared to what world banks are starting to do to manipulate the crypto markets. The thing you need to know is that they WILL manipulate the markets and with the intent of making bitcoin seem unstable and not just to make profit.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

probably the most easiest way to make some bitcoin for yourself is to get a little bit of bitcoin somewhere and just wait because the value might reach high numbers one day and that is when everyone will be like, oh why did i not spend my money on bitcoin then.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

there is no simple method for gaining bitcoin. You have to buckle down for it. You can take a stab at joining mark crusades in light of the fact that there is a decent arrangement of cash there given that the task is effective. In any case, even unsuccessful pay you for your administration (now and again). You can likewise offer you aptitudes yet that requires some serious energy. You have to assemble a decent notoriety first with the goal that individuals will believe you.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

Gaining bitcoin requires hardwork and much effort. Even if we say you can just buy, you still need to think where to get money to buy bitcoin. There are no free faucets now for bitcoin. The easiest way I think is to do bounty campaigns.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

There are lot way to get BTC :
-Mining
-Buy BTC
-Open gambling site in BTC
-Offer service in BTC
-Faucet  Tongue
-Signature-Ad Campaign  Grin
-Make some altcoin and dump it when price is high  Tongue

I think impossible to get 1BTC/day expect you have lot money to started

It's all a way to get bitcoin. Among all the quickest ways is to buy using fiat money. But if you do not have enough fiat money you can start by following a signature campaign. And if it's enough money we can start bitcoin investment or trading.

rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

I really believed that the best and safest way to earn bitcoin without capital  is by joining bounty campaign
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

Trading is the fastest way to earn easy money, no doubt about it.  I tried trading once and it gives me 100$ profit in 10 minutes but you should be updated on the market everytime.
Investing is an easy way because the energy does not need to be spent too much. just the money and our strategy needed to be successful in the investment. Nowadays many systems are very profitable with investment
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:35:05 AM

The easiest way to make bitcoin is to work hard for it, there a lots of jobs in the forum that require certain amount of skill in order for you to get paid via bitcoin.
Just work hard and eventually you will make bitcoin,everyone one of us is making bitcoin the hard way by doing signature campaign or finding a job here. As I always say,  try to develop a skill on this forum.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

There is no easy way for us to earn big amount of bitcoins. probably the most easiest way to make some bitcoin is to get a little bit of bitcoin somewhere and just wait because the value might reach high.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Only way to make BTC is from mining.

To earn btc, you can offer service, product, or labor.

I agree with that, for the short time that I have been involved here I think mining is the easiest, but you should pay hard cause the fact that you can mine a little amount and it takes time, I think being involve in bounty campaigns were a lot better and I think the salary is a lot better than in other ways to earn here.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: