Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

Only way to make BTC is from mining.

To earn btc, you can offer service, product, or labor.

I agree with that, for the short time that I have been involved here I think mining is the easiest, but you should pay hard cause the fact that you can mine a little amount and it takes time, I think being involve in bounty campaigns were a lot better and I think the salary is a lot better than in other ways to earn here.
for me, main thing i live is bounty campaign, after that i learn trading, and for mining i do after getting capital from bounty campaign and trading, because mining requires big capital

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

To have a bitcoin in easy way you need to invest in bitcoin and the big amount you invest from the bitcoin is the big profit you recieve if you sell it at the high price value.
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

if you want to 1 BTC a day, you use mining. you can get BTC with your electicty equipment.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

I think the easiest way to make bitcoin is to invest on it and the other way is to join the signature campaign, in this forum you need to learn a lot about bitcoin and also in investing.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

I think there are two ways to make btc, the first is ico investment, ico offer many bonuses yan will make our profits increase the second way is trading, trading will give us an advantage if we are patient
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

The easiest way to make bitcoin is to invest on it. Just make sure that you are buying bitcoin from a legit cryptoexchange. You can also try trading and mining and both need you to have capital to earn bitcoin.

Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

The easiest way to make bitcoin is to invest on it. Just make sure that you are buying bitcoin from a legit cryptoexchange. You can also try trading and mining and both need you to have capital to earn bitcoin.

Buying it is not a way to make BTC. Trading and mining are good ways to make BTC. Trading is a complicated one, but mining is a bit easier. If you have money to start mining, the rest is easy while your device is generating income for you.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

To create a lot of bitcoin you can either participate in ICO projects or maybe trade that is a simple way to generate a lot of bitcoin but it has risks.

I think The easiest way to get a btc is probably to have industry-related skills, such as pool management, etc.
It seems that website creation will be associated with bitcoin because it is often a requirement for income or various operations, in turn they can pay more in bitcoins to you.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

For me, the easiest way to earn 1btc is to mine and serve other in the "service" sub-forum below the marketplace; but this will only happen if your skills are capable enough to impress your target consumers or customers if this will not happen then you can't earn that 1btc.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

There are many profitable ways how to earn or to make bitcoin , still the best way to earn is joining or participating to a certain group which is the bounty campaign and airdrop where you can earn some profit or income , but you will must have a proper knowledge and be wise on picking it some aren't paying , so it don't result on just wasting time.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

Sir, think there is no easy way to make BTC. There are some way to earn BTC like, mining, trading, forum working,blogging, etc. IF you do your work properly you can earn BTC and as you are a Hero member you know everything.
Morkhart

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

I think the most easiest way to make bitcoin is to just wait for the bitcoin value to go down a bit so you can buy the bitcoin for a cheap price. Then hold the bitcoin for several years. And then you will easily have doubled your money.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

I think the easiest way to earn bitcoin is by trading, the first step of course we must have capital for trading, and capital can we get by utilizing bounties in this forum.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

I think there is no easy ways to make Bitcoin nowadays, and you have to work hardly to earn this coin. There is many good methods, like trading, holding, and selling your goods or services for BTC. You can also being active in this forum and participating in the signature and Twitter campaigns which pay in Bitcoin.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

I don't get, how you will make bitcoin by investing in it. You will make a profit in USD (or another currency) if bitcoin will up in price, but  your amount of bitcoins won't change, also trading is not "easiest way" because with trading you probably will lose your bitcoins, because the price of bitcoin and most of alts are unstable and it's hard to predict.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

I think the easiest way to make bitcoin is to invest on it and the other way is to join the signature campaign, in this forum you need to learn a lot about bitcoin and also in investing.
In my own point of view, the easiest way to earn bitcoin is by joining signature campaigns or bounty campaigns and mining because in campaigns you earn more faster here than investing and you do not take a lot of time working on it, while in mining you will have a passive income here.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
multimix

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

If you have a good knowledge of market and price movements then you can make good money by trading btc/usd as price keeps on fluctuating every second so if you buy and sell at the right time then it can generate daily income for you
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

I recommend to you two types, where is a good way to make some btc. First of them is mining, where you can earn some money and the second - scam people.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

The fastest and cheapest way is to follow the airdrop. If you have the capital can do trading and investment. If you want without capital and take time there is another way that is by following bounty campaign.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Bitcoin has gained so much of popularity all over the world among the people because of the fact that bitcoin is a very good platform to start making and earning money and with the help of bitcoin anyone can start making money from anywhere all around the world right from the scratch. This is because bitcoin provides many ways by which one can start earning money. Like one can do bitcoin mining   One can join signature campaigns to start making money.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: