Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2015 and WHY  (Read 67277 times)
djarot

Activity: 350
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:05:21 AM

Monero is my favourite, I'm buying a little XMR every month and I'm sure it will rise in the next weeks.

I like the softly-softly approach with that, is good and you know XMR's not had any crazy swings or something recently unlike many, even stuff like doge which is all over place.. Cool having said this, with all this sudden interest from cheapair and btctrip in doge and litecoin i wonder if it's not too late to get back in there!! Cheesy who knows who knows!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:27:30 AM

KORECOIN is the best investiment for sure.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.0

1.2 mil pow coins only.

- VoIP will be release on 15/09 in ALPHA version. ALPHA don't have a VIDEO feature. VIDEO will be in BETA version, and will release 1st October.

- PoBA in devel, Will release the 1st October. This feature going to fork the net, you will must to update the client.

NEW ANON VOIP IN WALLET

YOU CAN TALK WORLDWIDE, FREE AND ANONYMOUS

A VoiP Phone built into the wallet for calls and video calls by directing the call directly to the address  

All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked.

NEW PoBanon REVOLUTIONARY TECNOLOGY
(Proof of burn anonymous)

I've think very much for find a good solution for give a REAL anonymous to the users, and all ideas that I've find around the forum it's only words.
The truth is that you never can hide the transactions because your coins can exists only in two situation...
First if you have mined it, two if you have receive it from another user that have received too or have mined it.

If you going to delete/hide the transactions, coins simple don't exist anymore in chain.
Of course you can encrypt it and give to the wallet the keys for uncrypt and read it.
But if the wallet can uncrypt and read the encrypt TXs, all can do the same, and your anonymous feature going to be unuseless.

Finally I've find a crazy idea.

It's PoB based. PoB means Proof of Burn, is working when people send coins to a special address, this coins going to be destroy,
 and user take back a block with the same amount plus a interest. Usually PoB working with the same address that have send.

Now my solution. User that want to hide the sources of his coins, simple send coins to special Kore address,
select the address where want to receive the new coins, and wait a random number of blocks.
After this he going to receive the same coins burned, like he have mined it. New address, generation, no history of this coins, totaly anonymous.

The old coins going to be stored in the special and unspendable address and subtracted from the total coins.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:54:59 AM

Ducknote (XDN) because it's good.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Coinoman

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:04:26 PM

XXXCoin!!!

It's the first coin with a working live cam website! (www.xxxcoincams.com)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712912.msg8054890#msg8054890
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:10:57 PM

XST

Can anon sms/text coins from "dumb" disposable phones..

doesn't use centralized gateways - (cloakpal does.. not truly anonymous)

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:46:25 PM

So many crap coins being promoted here.

NXT, NEM and Silkcoin are my top 3.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Pala_00

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:50:51 PM

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:42:08 PM

After getting familiar with the BTSX client, this is hands down the most promising coin, all other alts are nothing compared to this

I have to agree even i don't have any BTSx but i have to admit that those guys started with VERY high lvl of currency.
They have put quality lvl very high speed is superior as well sending coins via registered name is great too.

At end interesting coin will be NEM with their POI.
Then some bitshares with new companies like DNS,Music such stuff at least something realy new.

NXT - for me is interesting but... when i see BTSx with only 2x price superior dystrybution to it my vote goes to BTSx today.

Later i want see in action new code coins systems like Etherum, Node mayby new coin with zerocash protocol build in.

XMR is superior in privacy community in long rung very interesting coin all wee see how LTC clones ended so XMR follower i won't pay attention in long therm.

Blackcoin need some movement to go up again but is possible ass well with incoming projects (halo,nightrader, blackbox)
Those coin i know there is many others who are interesting too.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:21:27 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 12:40:43 AM by gustav

best coin to invest currently: Uno
why:
-one of the fairest coins around (fair start, no flashmine, no premine, etc)
-one of the rarest coins around (low, low, low inflation)
-solid community
-longterm coin going to stay
-original crypto not playmoney or toycoin
-good distribution which makes good trading and better predictable markets
- a coin to serve the rich, but you are not told that in the OP Wink

and above all: dumped during months by coinex stolen coins which is now over. Coin didn't dump much lower than it is now after those huge amounts of stolen coins have been dumped during MONTHS. So Uno is artificially dumped which is now over. That circumstance explains also why it didn't perform much last months. So it's a good buy now that supply will be much less in the future.

Coins as clean/pure as Uno are not many.
Storing wealth? Hedge against inflation? Uno does that best so demand/usecase is there and already in use for that.
Between us: it's a coin for hoarding hardcore. Community is iron hands, no weaklings daytraders for a quick flip. One of the few coins with real investors-base.
Stability has been impressive during months of bearmarket and dumping of coinex-coins.

Don't say you haven't been told.

Currently not hyped and not pumped. Under the radar of many. Exactly what smart money is hungry for.

Doesn't need to be traded like hot potatoes. 1-year anniversary in october and 2015 we will celobrate aswell. 200 years of mining.
I think it will outlive all of us. Buy a few for your grandchildren. It'll make the difference for them.

Uno is really what most people are searching in this sea of scamcoins and shortlived stuff. It can be up 30x before you realize.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:22:31 AM

Litecoin.

The value is already going South, and it's already shown it can hold value for some time. Plus, it's second to Bitcoin. I rather that than any other Altcoin first.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:55:26 AM

Bitshares, http://bitshares-x.info/

My #1 advanced altcoin for me because it's simply awesome.
tljenson

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:38:37 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 10:07:03 PM by tljenson

Boolberry

I really think a relatively new and unheard of coin is going to sky rocket at the cost of Monero. I been falling the community here on bitcointalk. Boolberry like Monero is based of the Cryptonote code which is not based off the Bitcoin code, it's a true alt not a modified Bitcoin. What makes Boolberry cool is out of all the Cryptonote coins, the base code has been modified the most. Its the most divergent in my open to all the Cryptonote coins. While Monero is an improvement, Boolberry is a HUGE improvement. It's technologically superior to Monero. It avoids the weakest part of the Cryptonote code, that of Blockchain bloat through trimming of the blockchain over time. It also based off a different algorithm than Monero, Wild Keccak (Blockchain-Based PoW hash) which is more efficient in my opinion.  As result it many X faster than Monero.

I believe Boolberry will see huge gains in 2015.

For those reading this right now, I TOLD YOU SO. Should have listened to me on Sep.10 2014
25hashcoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:08:02 PM

Monero and Boolberry.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
First.Bitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1156

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 04:03:42 PM

Check out AppleByte, launched in NYC on May 1, 2014 and focused on building a real user community

AppleByte (ABY) on Poloniex one month chart reflects our progress:

User community growth:

Twitter: 2700+
FB: 1800+
Real Places our users can spend AppleBytes: AppleByte Prepaid Visa, AppleByte AMC Theater Gift card, NYC Metro cards, restaurant cards, etc.
AppleByte Forum - Places to use AppleBytes

More AppleByte Details:
Announce Thread: Announce Thread
Facebook: AppleByteMe FB Page
Twitter: AppleByteMe Twitter

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
robrigo

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:13:06 PM

BTSX because...

DACs operate at a net profit instead of wasting network resources artificially (PoW coins)

DACs are deflationary instead of inflationary... yet holding BitAssets such as bitUSD or bitBTC now pays a (projected) 5-10 percentage yield annually.

BTSX is the first cryptoequity to implement trustless market assets priced on consensus and pegged to a given commodity. bitGLD / bitSLV / bitWTI anyone?

Lastly... BitAssets solve the problem of volatility in all crypto equities such as BTC by means of the market peg. Thus, they have created the first true "cryptocurrency"; gone are the days that you must exit to FIAT currency in order to hedge your risk of volatility. Save money on unwieldy fees, make money on the yield mechanism, and hop on the rocketship... cause this one is going to the moon!

Twitter: @robrig0

In Detroit? Want to learn more about BitShares? RSVP for the meetup! http://www.meetup.com/bitshares-worldwide/
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:20:20 PM

Guldencoin (NLG) is the first altcoin that develops an iOS application by funding through the community.

Today registration for testing in daily live of the iOS wallet is available for Guldencoin.
From https://forum.guldencoin.com/index.php?topic=508.msg4057#new

Android users can buy at the stores since long time already. More and more merchants accept Guldencoin (NLG) in the Netherlands, merchants that sell sandwiches up to ......just take a look around:

Here you find the merchants already accepting Guldencoin (NLG), growing fast day by day and will accelerate soon:
https://guldencoin.com/pay-here

https://timeline.guldencoin.com/
You can scroll and zoom on the timeline.

Very fast transactions at the stores, no wait for blockconfirmations.

Subway/Guldencoin promotion now:

One of the latest merchant lets us buy nice wines with Guldencoin:

merchant Coffeecentral lets us buy a cup of coffee

Let's start the day with coffee...

Welcome on:
https://guldencoin.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412 and
http://guldencoinforum.com/index.php (english subforum there!)

For merchants that want to be part of this:
https://guldencoin.com/accept

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NLG
BTCat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:31:25 AM

What is in your opinion the best altcoin to invest in for 2015 and why?
MJK

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:46:28 AM

All people post in this thread is the particular coin they're bagholding or want to make money on. Pointless really.

Why are you posting this again?
BTCat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:14:07 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 01:43:25 PM by BTCat

All people post in this thread is the particular coin they're bagholding or want to make money on. Pointless really.

Why are you posting this again?

I'd like to hear others opinion what they think is the best deal. If someone is bagholding a coin then he must have his reasons for it.
If you think it's useless to you then don't read or post here, easy as that.
BTCat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:57:42 PM

I think Novacoin will do good longerterm. It's been on $25 last year, now just below $1.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: