Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2015 and WHY  (Read 67277 times)
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:31:55 PM

On the way down I'll put some money in coins where I know they will be still here in 2016 and have a low and undervalued marketcap now

Bitmark, Gridcoin, Neoscoin, Viacoin

Try to buy low  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kenbytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:43:44 AM

are new coins all days . 90% coins will die in less then 1 month, then you have 3 or 4 coins  The question is, can you identify the good coins, or those 1 or 2 perfect coin.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:22:11 AM

Stealthcoin with innovations have a look! brand new coded wallet the fuckiest wallet in whole crypto world,amazing piece of art right here!!! tor tech. and real Dev. mr Hondo behind it.!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836009.0

XST Stealthcoin is awesome coin to invest at the moment, very solid and consistent Dev team,
devolving innovation features  and XST has world's first 3D tile wallet.

all i hears is xst first tor, xst first sms, xst is first 3d wallet, all i say is good job. the coin is look promising! this coin could be in the top 20 or even 10 when stealthsend is kicked in. this team working hard to make their coin stand out.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:59:18 AM

stealthcoin ?
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:15:30 AM

On the way down I'll put some money in coins where I know they will be still here in 2016 and have a low and undervalued marketcap now

Bitmark, Gridcoin, Neoscoin, Viacoin

Try to buy low  Cool

Viacoin is already a dead coin specially when there has been no update from bitsta.
There is no way it will make it to the end of 2015, and almost certainly not to 2016

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:03:18 AM

Why is LTC sinking? I haven't really followed it so don't know any obvious reasons.

Let's see $0.50 per LTC  Cheesy

Yea my question was why? I'm aware that its low at the moment but why?

The price of litecoin is actualy unreasonabily high, there was zero reasons for it to rise to ATH it had, it was all fed on bitcoin popularity.
Noone cares about litecoin, the overall trending is basically zero, and the only reason its not abandoned is because some people think that its fall reached bottom, well theyre wrong, the bottom for litecoin is once again- a zero.

cheers
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:12:55 AM

Stellar is a good altcoin to invest. The price is quite stable
Currently bitcoin has low value, But STR's value is raise.
I'm making about 0.1 profit when holding & selling Stellar  Tongue
Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:56:47 AM

Stellar is a good altcoin to invest. The price is quite stable
Currently bitcoin has low value, But STR's value is raise.
I'm making about 0.1 profit when holding & selling Stellar  Tongue
too bad i sold most of my stellar few months ago Sad
only hold few of it right now. Good to see stellar price is going up constantly
BTCat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:44:14 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 10:00:57 AM by BTCat

Why is LTC sinking? I haven't really followed it so don't know any obvious reasons.

Let's see $0.50 per LTC  Cheesy

The price of litecoin is actualy unreasonabily high, there was zero reasons for it to rise to ATH it had, it was all fed on bitcoin popularity.
Noone cares about litecoin, the overall trending is basically zero, and the only reason its not abandoned is because some people think that its fall reached bottom, well theyre wrong, the bottom for litecoin is once again- a zero.

cheers

Really, no one cares? Then who is sending 50 to 100 tweets about litecoin every hour? Ok, Bitcoin gets more about 10 per minute and Doge beats it too but most altcoins don't even get upto 100 per day. It's a good way to measure interest.

Just searched for Stellar and people speaking about the stellar sunset and galaxy, not about the coin. Stellarcoin returns a few from past months. Naming a coin properly is extremely important for search, it must be unique.

Stealthcoin? A dozen tweets per month, it must be very early stage still  Cheesy

Darkcoin, 10 per hour ain't too bad but Litecoin is 10 times more popular or matured if you go by these numbers.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:23:51 AM

Did anyone already say NXT ?
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:47:59 AM

A good coin to invest is one that has very low value but a decent trading volume, active devs, good name, fair distribution, fast transfertime, POS and a proper wallet.

To have a good chance to make some quick bucks this year i would say that Mintcoin is a pretty good bet. It's undervalued and still very active.
Got a few million to play with and a few million that keeps on minting.

Also look at the sell positions most people don't keep their coins on a trading market so a few BTC invested can make a lot of difference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.0

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:56:06 PM

Yes I have and i will say it again... Smiley

NXT WILL PREVAIL

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
bitcoin4eva

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:50:45 PM

Let's see $0.50 per LTC  Cheesy

cheers

Really, no one cares? Then who is sending 50 to 100 tweets about litecoin every hour? Ok, Bitcoin gets more about 10 per minute and Doge beats it too but most altcoins don't even get upto 100 per day. It's a good way to measure interest.

Just searched for Stellar and people speaking about the stellar sunset and galaxy, not about the coin. Stellarcoin returns a few from past months. Naming a coin properly is extremely important for search, it must be unique.

Stealthcoin? A dozen tweets per month, it must be very early stage still  Cheesy

Darkcoin, 10 per hour ain't too bad but Litecoin is 10 times more popular or matured if you go by these numbers.

Yea saying Litecoin is one of the oldest (?) altcoins there is I have some faith in its survival.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:20:51 AM

A good coin to invest is one that has very low value but a decent trading volume, active devs, good name, fair distribution, fast transfertime, POS and a proper wallet.

To have a good chance to make some quick bucks this year i would say that Mintcoin is a pretty good bet. It's undervalued and still very active.

Also look at the sell positions most people don't keep their coins on a trading market so a few BTC invested can make a lot of difference.

But what about PEPPERMintcoin?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
BTCat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:27:15 AM

But what about PEPPERMintcoin?

People associate Mintcoin with Mintpal that's not good, launched in the same period. Is there any relation at all?
They could have rebranded long ago.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 03:11:30 PM

Been observing this for quite some time now ever since it was launched last year and although initially I thought of diversifying my coins to hold some of it, but later due to certain reason especially after having seen altcoins going down one by one, I changed my mind. Also the community behind it is quite strong but the price has since dived from its initial high during the launch period. Any reason why price is again going up in February 2015?

DigiX

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:25:44 PM

It seems like Peercoin is undervalued in this forum.

Unlike other altcoins, it is one of the oldest and one of the most unique.

Peercoin is the first hybrid cryptocoin.

Also, it is the first cryptocoin to use the Proof of Stake concept.

Furthermore, it was not pre-mined or pre-sold.

It was fairly distributed with the use of Proof of Work.
biggus dickus

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:14:25 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 10:45:38 AM by biggus dickus

It seems like Peercoin is undervalued in this forum.

Unlike other altcoins, it is one of the oldest and one of the most unique.

Peercoin is the first hybrid cryptocoin.

Also, it is the first cryptocoin to use the Proof of Stake concept.

Furthermore, it was not pre-mined or pre-sold.

It was fairly distributed with the use of Proof of Work.

Is the volume of Nubits bought likely to increase Peercoin's price? I don't really understand how Nubits relationship to Peercoin manages to keep its price stable.
DigiX

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:12:24 AM

Is the volume of Nubits brought likely to increase Peercoin's price? I don't really understand how Nubits relationship to Peercoin manages to keep its price stable.

NuBits was created to solve the volatility problem found in cryptocurrencies.

The project's objective was to pegged (fixed rate) NuBits to the dollar so that one nubits will always equal to one dollar.

This made NuBits the first decentralized stable cryptocoin.

This was made possible with the relationship of NuBits and NuShares.

NuShare holders vote to make sure the price of NuBits is fixed at a rate of one dollar.

While NuShare holders are paid in dividends with Peercoins.

Which makes Peercoin the very first cryptocurrency to be used by another cryptocommunity as a backbone currency.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:52:24 AM

It's spelt NxT

Besides it's an outted scam

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: