Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Valpe

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

New Ultracoin Psychopathic Asic resistant Ultrafast UTC

Cheesy

Block target time is 60 seconds

Understood? Ignoring the little lie is psychopathic

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

Cheesy

It is strange to hold onto a lie when a coin is at $200k marketcap. It should be clear that deceit isn't working out for you.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
Bluesman75

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 03:33:15 AM by Bluesman75

Cheesy

It is strange to hold onto a lie when a coin is at $200k marketcap. It should be clear that deceit isn't working out for you.

Is OVBIOUS that the 6 seconds transaction time is not true. As I wrote, the time between transactons right now is faster than Bitcoin and the scrypt coins that I use, And as I wrote also, I have no way to compare to ETH or Ripple, because I don't use them, so I can't compare. The fastest transaction I can remind while mining UTC was 1 second, and the largest, almost 15 minutes, but most of the time it is between 40 - 50 seconds.

And is also true that at the beginning there was a video showing the 6 seconds transaction. Fake? Maybe, but it was out there.

The really question here is, why the bitterness?

The damage has already been made a long ago by the people who made of this coin a scam, so, right now, it is up to you if you invest or how do you manage your investment.

I think Usukan is telling the true, but as you wrote, is a $200,000.00 marketcap coin and that 10 addresses have almost 60% of the coins, not much to lose if there is another scam. So again, why the biterness?
Valpe

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

"The really question here is, why the bitterness?"

Good question.

Cheesy

Is OVBIOUS that the 6 seconds transaction time is not true. As I wrote, the time between transactons right now is faster than Bitcoin and the scrypt coins that I use, And as I wrote also, I have no way to compare to ETH or Ripple, because I don't use them, so I can't compare. The fastest transaction I can remind while mining UTC was 1 second, and the largest, almost 15 minutes, but most of the time it is between 40 - 50 seconds.

And is also true that at the beginning there was a video showing the 6 seconds transaction. Fake? Maybe, but it was out there.

The damage has already been made a long ago by the people who made of this coin a scam, so, right now, it is up to you if you invest or how do you manage your investment.

I think Usukan is telling the true, but as you wrote, is a $200,000.00 marketcap coin and that 10 addresses have almost 60% of the coins, not much to lose if there is another scam. So again, why the biterness?

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
Beave162

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Good question.

Cheesy

Because lying is immoral and should be punished, or at least brought to light. Do you disagree?

Valpe

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

Who is lying?

Still I think that UTC is ultrafast, so?

Was the block target time before fork 30 seconds? Then transaction time was 6 seconds.

What is it now?

Still fast enough for me.

I cannot edit topic name and text at the first page. So stop your false accusations.

Good question.

Cheesy

Because lying is immoral and should be punished, or at least brought to light. Do you disagree?

CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

Haven't checked this thread in ages and just noticed that there's a token on waves platform...
How to claim it?  Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:57:25 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 10:29:55 AM by usukan

Hi Beave162,

Same old same old.

Someones may think its ultrafast as Ultracoin is.
Relative ...
 Grin

Relative to what?

Hi Beave162 - are you still here?

Have you used BTC lately?  UTC is ultrafast compared to that at least.

Cheers - usukan

I am pretty excited to see how fast is or will be the new UltraCoin but it all depends on the algo and block spacing. I know that nist5 is very fast, there are not many algos out there that can beat it unless is a second layer on top of the UTC blockchain like Bitcoin's Lightning Network. And about the BTC comparison.. well is a 10 year old tech, compare it with something newer.

BTC and all other coins are a chain - blockchain - 1 dimension.  A simple straight line of transactions.  Each one waiting for the next to build the line. Its a dinosaur and scaling especially comes back to this fact. 2nd layer required - yes of course - but why not a lot more layers all talking and improving each other - yes learning.

2 dimensions are being considered and tried elsewhere.

3 dimensions are all that our human brains can comprehend - easily.

The new Ultracoin will be 5 dimensions - think about that.

Its a very fast almost living, thinking being.  Compare to brain neurophysiology and how the brain works (thats a lot of my background)....3 dimensions but more from other complex relationships...... and then extend further.

Please everyone here - understand that when Steven (Rapture333) left - I only stepped in here as a "caretaker" to hold UTC together until someone else stepped up.  No-one else has stepped into any seat here so far.  I really don't give a fig as to what anyone might have said about UTC in the past. Yes Beave this is for you.  You need to understand - what I am here for is nothing related to the old Ultracoin anymore. It did well and still performs better than BTC - but its had its day and needs a complete make-over.   I'm certainly NOT here to con anyone - just deliver the info I can and as stated many previous times before - Deliver the good, bad.... and any......plainly ugly news.  Thats what I will continue to do - without any censorship.

Everybody here is free to continue with the current UTC.  Anybody here is welcome to step in and take over management and dev work on Ultracoin (and please set up a pool).  Go for it.  For myself I choose to follow a different path - that is the transformation of UTC.  Please be clear - its not a simple fork - its a TOTAL TRANSFORMATION that we are working towards.

I was very lucky to be involved with a very talented group of devs from around the world through my involvement with Ethereum since its inception.  They set off to develop the ETH killer and set the stage for Crypto 3 and beyond......  The platform that solved all the issues and more for crypto and would be the new standard going forward. No - its not based on Ethereum or anything else in existence yet in the crypto tech scene.

Well - the tech they are developing will be (according to all our discussions so far) implemented in Ultracoin FIRST.  Nothing has changed.

UTC will be the first 3rd Plus gen crypto - and I will keep everyone updated as I can

Believe me or not - up to you.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

Haven't checked this thread in ages and just noticed that there's a token on waves platform...
How to claim it?  Huh

hey CosaNostra - its way gone by now - the claim period that is

PM me your UTC addresses and total UTC and I'll try and contact the WAVES guys who set this up and see if they will send you the tokens equal to your holdings in UTC

No promises - not heard from them in ages

Cheers - usukan                     

--

--
Valpe

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Thanks Usukan,

Interesting, nice.

BTC and all other coins are a chain - blockchain - 1 dimension.  A simple straight line of transactions.  Each one waiting for the next to build the line. Its a dinosaur and scaling especially comes back to this fact. 2nd layer required - yes of course - but why not a lot more layers all talking and improving each other - yes learning.

Its a very fast almost living, thinking being.  Compare to brain neurophysiology and how the brain works (thats a lot of my background)....3 dimensions but more from other complex relationships...... and then extend further.

Please everyone here - understand that when Steven (Rapture333) left - I only stepped in here as a "caretaker" to hold UTC together until someone else stepped up.  No-one else has stepped into any seat here so far.  I really don't give a fig as to what anyone might have said about UTC in the past. Yes Beave this is for you.  You need to understand - what I am here for is nothing related to the old Ultracoin anymore. It did well and still performs better than BTC - but its had its day and needs a complete make-over.   I'm certainly NOT here to con anyone - just deliver the info I can and as stated many previous times before - Deliver the good, bad.... and any......plainly ugly news.  Thats what I will continue to do - without any censorship.

Everybody here is free to continue with the current UTC.  Anybody here is welcome to step in and take over management and dev work on Ultracoin (and please set up a pool).  Go for it.  For myself I choose to follow a different path - that is the transformation of UTC.  Please be clear - its not a simple fork - its a TOTAL TRANSFORMATION that we are working towards.

I was very lucky to be involved with a very talented group of devs from around the world through my involvement with Ethereum since its inception.  They set off to develop the ETH killer and set the stage for Crypto 3 and beyond......  The platform that solved all the issues and more for crypto and would be the new standard going forward. No - its not based on Ethereum or anything else in existence yet in the crypto tech scene.

Well - the tech they are developing will be (according to all our discussions so far) implemented in Ultracoin FIRST.  Nothing has changed.

UTC will be the first 3rd Plus gen crypto - and I will keep everyone updated as I can

Cheers - usukan

Official Ultracoin Team (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

I cannot edit topic name and text at the first page. So stop your false accusations.

Interesting - I seem to be able to edit the topic
Subject as an admin.

Watch this space!
  see above.  Will not change old posts I guess.

Cheers - usukan

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
Official Ultracoin Team (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

Subject as an admin.

Watch this space!
 see above.  Will not change old posts I guess.

Cheers - usukan

Test - yes its changed from here out.

Cheers - usukan

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

Subject as an admin.

Watch this space!
 see above.  Will not change old posts I guess.

Cheers - usukan

Test - yes its changed from here out on replies - but to the original thread - its locked.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
Bluesman75

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:49:45 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 02:05:12 AM by Bluesman75

Cheers - usukan

Thanks for the update Usukan, more light on the release of new UTC.  Grin

I am not lying, I never said the 6 seconds were true. And everyone can read my posts.

And everyone who have been folowed the first ANN and this one knows that the 6 seconds transaction wasn't feasible.

Usukan has already made the arrangements on the first post to correct the data.

So if this is why all the biterness, then:

EACH BLOCK OF UTC HAS AN AVERAGE TIME OF CALCULATION BETWEEN 40 - 60 SECONDS, IN A NORMAL NETWORK SCENARIO AT TIME OF POST.

THE TARGET TIME FOR A BLOCK IS 60 SECONDS AS STATED ON THE FIRST POST OF THIS ANNOUNCMENT

THIS INFORMATION CAN'T BE CHANGED RIGHT NOW FROM THE TITLE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMT, SO PLEASE TAKE THIS IN MIND WHILE USING UTC.

Ready.  Grin
Valpe

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

This is the old video.

Ultracoins's Speed - 3 Fully Confirmed Global Transaction in 90 Seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y898MEfaKtM

Beave162

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

Psychopathic babble....

Did you change the lie back? I was about to say good job...

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:08:11 AM

but as you wrote, is a $200,000.00 marketcap coin and that 10 addresses have almost 60% of the coins

You also have to factor in that one of those addresses (either #1 or #3) is the cryptopia wallet, three of them are near genesis block wallets that haven't been touched since... and one hasn't been touched since 2016.

zeromproject

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:09:23 AM

good luck
Valpe

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

There are also wallets which belong to old scam exchanges. 

but as you wrote, is a $200,000.00 marketcap coin and that 10 addresses have almost 60% of the coins

You also have to factor in that one of those addresses (either #1 or #3) is the cryptopia wallet, three of them are near genesis block wallets that haven't been touched since... and one hasn't been touched since 2016.

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

There are also wallets which belong to old scam exchanges. 

Hell, how many coins got lost on mintpal and cryptsy alone?

Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: