Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380973 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Air Jordan

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:56:12 PM

0.000505 Bitcoin (17000 UTC) left to win the race to 1 Satoshi.

GO TEAM, GO!

https://www.altilly.com/market/UTC_BTC

All circulating supply of UTC only worth 1 BTC. SAD

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ultracoin/#charts

While I agree with all of the above, I have seen coins rising from the deep many times to call this game over.

At one point my UTC was worth as much as some new car, but I can't complain. This is all part of crypto game.

I sold all my XZC at this point, and it was worth more than 5 mil $ later. Just believe in crypto, and you might be rewarded.

Bluesman75

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:20:56 PM

0.000505 Bitcoin (17000 UTC) left to win the race to 1 Satoshi.

GO TEAM, GO!

https://www.altilly.com/market/UTC_BTC

All circulating supply of UTC only worth 1 BTC. SAD

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ultracoin/#charts

While I agree with all of the above, I have seen coins rising from the deep many times to call this game over.

At one point my UTC was worth as much as some new car, but I can't complain. This is all part of crypto game.

I sold all my XZC at this point, and it was worth more than 5 mil $ later. Just believe in crypto, and you might be rewarded.

I still have all my few UTCs, haven’t sold any. But it is SAD to see UTC at this moment and dump continues. Of course, if UTC rises from its ashes, there will be big losers and big winners (those who are selling and buying right now). And as always with most alt coins, it is a bet, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, but right now UTC is a total fail.
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:45:53 PM

Please just be patient my fellow Ultracoiners.

Behind the scenes a total revamp of Ultracoin is being planned and engineered across Devs in Europe and Asia.

We will likely propose at some time in the future to hardfork Ultracoin to a completely new platform.

As I have mentioned before - its radical and its more advanced than everything else around including Ethereum and the other blockchain coins.

All the issues we have at present will vapourise in the mist. But expect some new challenges in the new world!

For now - be patient and sync from scratch - it may take 4-7 days.

Masternodes, sharding, light wallets, Casper, Bitcoin NT etc etc etc will be old tech.

In a tiny corner of the Crypto planet - something big and rather unexpected is happening. You just might have been in the right place at the right time with Ultracoin.

Work is ongoing and we will make an announcement just ASAP - but be patient please.

If you choose not to take the risk - I can't help you.

Yes it seems unbelievable - but make your own choices based on your risk tolerance.

There are no guarantees - but this looks like the big one to me.

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:50:01 PM

Any news about further developement of this project? Is te team still active?

Hi gawlea

The team is working quietly in the background to deliver some significant developments with Ultracoin.

With the setback of Java.dev not delivering on the new Lite wallets we have gone back to the drawing board and are in early discussions with a new dev who may deliver some very positive opportunities for Ultracoin.

At present - we cannot release any detail - but rest assured we will announce plans as we are able so the community can discuss.

Cheers - usukan

Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:52:00 PM

when is the osx wallet release? can't withdraw mined coins!

Hi Charlie137

The dev who was going to do the osx wallet as a contract (Java.dev) disappeared with our money and did not produce anything.

As such - there will be no osx wallet now until after we hard fork to the new Ultracoin - this is several months away.

For now only option for wallets is Win or store at Cryptopia with 2FA enabled.  IMO Cryptopia is pretty safe but still an exchange risk - I use them to store some UTC.

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:53:52 PM

The buy orders are absolutely massive right now. Last buy wall was volume 150k UTC i.e. The market tells us that the UTC price right now is undervalued. The trade game right now is pretty fun. Slow movements and massive accumulation are happening behind the scenes.  Roll Eyes

What did I say, price over 200 sat and rising  Cool

Nice indeed! @usukan any news about the fork? We are all waiting for it. Not willing to put pressure, just asking..

The team is hard at work - but not on the fork at present.  Its a holiday.

Things will happen next year - but when the tech is ready to roll out. AND NOT BEFORE. 

The whole crypto platform is being re-worked here with Ultracoin and its partners - this is no small tinkering with lots of the current tech.  We are designing a brave new world.

And just for the records random888 - Segwit and all that other hip stuff will be dinosaur tech - I jest you not.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:57:02 PM

usukan When will we see some changes to the coin? 1st 2nd qt of 2018?

Hello ripcurrent

as I have said previously - there is no ETA.

When the tech is ready - it will be released.  Its still building and testing time for now.

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:02:44 PM

Hello everyone - I'm almost back in the seat here at Ultracoin.  I'm just getting used to losing 30 DegC from my environment - unpacking and catching up on everything.

Yes - @kiddo - like Bear Grylls but I did it with the whole family - kids from 3yrs upwards - didn't want it too easy........

Have contacted the devs working on the new Ultracoin platform and will give updates on progress from next week.

Rest assured they have been working hard while I have been away and we are still working towards a rollout - but only when they are 100% ready.  As I have said before this is not just another crypto algo - its a whole new world and will herald the next generation of decentralised platforms.  Its a step change to anything else that exists at present.  Bullshit you might say - well just wait - you won't be disappointed.

Please don't buy any Ultracoin - I want them ALL.........at this crazy price.

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:03:24 PM

I promised an update this week on progress towards the new Ultracoin platform.

The project is highly confidential at this stage because everything must be in place before release to the general public.
We don't want to get swallowed by some of the large institutional players who have entered this space recently.
What is being created here is VERY SPECIAL.

I can report that:

Solid work continues on the new platform base technology.
Progress is good but the devs are a very thorough and careful bunch.
Thorough testing and further development is still required and other peers have been brought in to assist, test and advise.
Nothing will be released and rolled into Ultracoin until all has been thoroughly tested and confirmed working and SECURE.
Unlike many other new projects in the crypto space - a WORKING PLATFORM will be delivered - not an open promise to develop one as best they can, if they receive enough money from you at ICO stages.
There are no timeframes on migration - the Devs and management team will advise when they are ready. Thats the deal - there is no roadmap with timeframes.
A draft whitepaper on the base technology has been written but it will not be released until this project moves to public announcement.
A team from many disciplines including legal and marketing are working with the devs to put everything in place for public release.
Currently funding is adequate for continuing development - the project is not seeking outside investments.
The main message is - just wait.  Something big is coming.

Sorry I can't be more specific but thats the constraints I work with on this project.

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:04:56 PM

Seems like volume is having cold winter night.
Maybe it would be good give us some time table. It will be some progress if devs make us pool. It should't be too much to ask.

Valpe

Hi Valpe

Yes indeed - a hibernation in trading for a few days - nevertheless!
There was a few months volume traded in one day last week! Almost 1.3 mil coins bought in 1 hit. 
Go back almost a month from that to the day - again 1.4 mil coins bought in 1 day!
What might this tell us?
To me it suggests strongly that someone believes this coin has a very bright future - and they are willing to put their money (BTC) on the line.

Yes a pool would be nice - but 3 things.

1 - The pool would be no good for the new Ultracoin - so only a short/med term service. A lot of work for a finite thing.

2 - Nobody with the expertise seems willing to step up with the time to build and run a pool (I still can't find Alenevaa - perhaps we did not appreciate him enough when he was here).

3 - Most importantly - the devs are focused on one project which is far more important and exciting than a pool - they would not take time away from the main event to build a pool at present.

There is sufficient hash to run the coins functions and things are cranking along just fine - I have checked with transfers and staking. Staking is the best way to support the network at present - if you can't mine. 
That being said - I would love a pool and to get back to mining myself.

Cheers - usukan

Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:06:14 PM

Hi Beave162,

Same old same old.

Someones may think its ultrafast as Ultracoin is.
Relative ...
 Grin

Relative to what?

Hi Beave162 - are you still here?

Have you used BTC lately?  UTC is ultrafast compared to that at least.

Cheers - usukan

I am pretty excited to see how fast is or will be the new UltraCoin but it all depends on the algo and block spacing. I know that nist5 is very fast, there are not many algos out there that can beat it unless is a second layer on top of the UTC blockchain like Bitcoin's Lightning Network. And about the BTC comparison.. well is a 10 year old tech, compare it with something newer.

BTC and all other coins are a chain - blockchain - 1 dimension.  A simple straight line of transactions.  Each one waiting for the next to build the line. Its a dinosaur and scaling especially comes back to this fact. 2nd layer required - yes of course - but why not a lot more layers all talking and improving each other - yes learning.

2 dimensions are being considered and tried elsewhere.

3 dimensions are all that our human brains can comprehend - easily.

The new Ultracoin will be 5 dimensions - think about that.

Its a very fast almost living, thinking being.  Compare to brain neurophysiology and how the brain works (thats a lot of my background)....3 dimensions but more from other complex relationships...... and then extend further.

Please everyone here - understand that when Steven (Rapture333) left - I only stepped in here as a "caretaker" to hold UTC together until someone else stepped up.  No-one else has stepped into any seat here so far.  I really don't give a fig as to what anyone might have said about UTC in the past. Yes Beave this is for you.  You need to understand - what I am here for is nothing related to the old Ultracoin anymore. It did well and still performs better than BTC - but its had its day and needs a complete make-over.   I'm certainly NOT here to con anyone - just deliver the info I can and as stated many previous times before - Deliver the good, bad.... and any......plainly ugly news.  Thats what I will continue to do - without any censorship.

Everybody here is free to continue with the current UTC.  Anybody here is welcome to step in and take over management and dev work on Ultracoin (and please set up a pool).  Go for it.  For myself I choose to follow a different path - that is the transformation of UTC.  Please be clear - its not a simple fork - its a TOTAL TRANSFORMATION that we are working towards.

I was very lucky to be involved with a very talented group of devs from around the world through my involvement with Ethereum since its inception.  They set off to develop the ETH killer and set the stage for Crypto 3 and beyond......  The platform that solved all the issues and more for crypto and would be the new standard going forward. No - its not based on Ethereum or anything else in existence yet in the crypto tech scene.

Well - the tech they are developing will be (according to all our discussions so far) implemented in Ultracoin FIRST.  Nothing has changed.

UTC will be the first 3rd Plus gen crypto - and I will keep everyone updated as I can

Believe me or not - up to you.

Cheers - usukan

Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:07:49 PM

any pool? Huh

Nope - just solo mining

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:10:09 PM

Hello all - yes I'm still around.

Nothing much to report except that work is still ongoing on the new platform for Ultracoin.

Sorry - but any official announcement is still several months away at this stage.

A lot of folk are working very hard in the background on this.  They want it to be near perfect on release.

Nothing will happen publicly until they are completely satisfied with their creation.

Cheers - usukan

Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:10:58 PM

Hi Everyone

Just a quick - HAPPY NEW YEAR - to all.

I suspect 2019 will be a better year for crypto and most especially Ultracoin.

Take care - and maybe best not to sell anything just now.

Cheers - usukan

Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:11:34 PM

PressTab has vaporized  - but my thanks to him for the last code iteration (lest we not forget Alenevaa also) that has us functioning to date

There will be no block explorer until the new Ultracoin arises like the eternal PHOENIX

Beyond my control - but I will report when things are fully tested and ready for general consumption.

No incredibly - Ultracoin is not done - its soon to have its finest hour.  Every dog has his day.   Kiss

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:13:20 PM

Usukan, is there any update about the progress of work on new UTC you have mentioned before?

Hi Air Jordan - also a very good question that I owe everyone my best answer.

As far as I can ascertain from recent emails from the team behind the new technology:

- A network using the new technology is basically fully functional.
 - Internal testing should have begun by now.
 - A lot of effort is currently consumed by setting up strategic investors in the core technology and different human/company/foundation networks to support the core technology.
 - Some marketing of the core technology has been started in a very targeted way - and the core tech has been presented at a conference and several dev meetups around the world.

I am assured by a well trusted colleague in the core operational team - that 2019 will be the year.

Don't forget some of my previous advice on moving UTC over to the new tech.
UltraCoin will be the first platform that the new technology is utilised on in a practical sense.

I will advise any further updates just whenever I can.
I am strictly limited by confidentiality - so I cannot say any more for now.

When the time is close to start moving UTC over - everyone here will be the first to know.

Yes - its been a long wait but I am still confident your patience will be well rewarded.

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:14:55 PM

Thanks for the info, sounds really exciting. It's been a long ride with UTC, but I never abandoned it, and never will. It's a shame I lost more than 300K on Cryptopia, but life goes on.

It ain't over till (or until) the fat lady sings is a colloquialism which is often used as a proverb.

It means that one should not presume to know the outcome of an event which is still in progress.

More specifically, the phrase is used when a situation is (or appears to be) nearing its conclusion. It cautions against assuming that the current state of an event is irreversible and clearly determines how or when the event will end.

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:15:39 PM

Why PressTab is offline for ultracoin and it works for other coins?  Huh

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:16:11 PM

Who is in control of Ultracoin.io website? Cryptopia should be replaced with Altilly there.

Steven was in control but unfortunately disappeared and did not leave details to control the site.

I will need to edit it off the ANN here at BCTalk to avoid any confusion.

There is a new Ultracoin site prepared when changeover to the new platform is announced.
Its still waiting for details for final updates.

Cheers - usukan
Bluesman75

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:35:12 PM

Well people, more excellent news. UTC is being delisted from Altilly, currently you can only withdraw UTC from the exchange.

GO TEAM, GO!
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: