Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375265 times)
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:02:46 PM

It seems vary good chance to expand Magi. We should try it for shure!!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xms

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:35:20 PM

it is indeed very good to let more people know about how good and honest #magi #(XMG) is.
so start slow and promote for the long-term

XMG: 9Dqt2gQz5iNFFsMiFS3ftDd486RQQFW9Sx ,  BLE: JTk35RjRPD5wUzRRRUEb6t84QRvJKkfeFz
Zywiec

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 11:48:27 PM

It seems vary good chance to expand Magi. We should try it for shure!!

Completely agree with this voice.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 12:39:19 AM

nice team nice ideas
im adding a few magi to my portfolio

even as DMD Diamond core member i have a round 20% of my investments outside of DMD

one issue i can see is there is no group stake active in ur POS settings

group stake is like this
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?798632.htm
where when coins are older than max age they try to stake together with other old coins
and if successful they merge together into one coin pile at minting proccess

at ur explorer i say always only split stake happening at POS block so i guess group stake is not active or configured in a way that it never happens

with group stake implemented u never ever have to care about merge dust together with coin control

with well balanced settings its a self regulating system

i think u have some nice interesting innovations at ur coin some we might give a closer look

thats the reason why i wana point at a codepart that in my opinion could need some improvement

special now that one of ur coders design noblecoin POS i hope he there also code a group stake able version of POS

(i hold some noble too Wink )

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:52:02 AM

nice team nice ideas
im adding a few magi to my portfolio

even as DMD Diamond core member i have a round 20% of my investments outside of DMD

one issue i can see is there is no group stake active in ur POS settings

group stake is like this
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?798632.htm
where when coins are older than max age they try to stake together with other old coins
and if successful they merge together into one coin pile at minting proccess

at ur explorer i say always only split stake happening at POS block so i guess group stake is not active or configured in a way that it never happens

with group stake implemented u never ever have to care about merge dust together with coin control

with well balanced settings its a self regulating system

i think u have some nice interesting innovations at ur coin some we might give a closer look

thats the reason why i wana point at a codepart that in my opinion could need some improvement

special now that one of ur coders design noblecoin POS i hope he there also code a group stake able version of POS

(i hold some noble too Wink )

It's our pleasure. For the group stake, it will be nice to have coins controlled in an amount of "middle" value because of the PoS-II design. Though it's a good idea, I am a little bit worry about staking by exchange or cloud staking pools. Exchanges could be advantageous in this regard once coins automatically gets consolidated. The PoS-II enables a staking window for best results; with many small transactions will come less advantageous as like staking huge amount coins in a transaction. In other words, people can be diligent to stake "effectively", while some parties won't be able to do so; that seems not a bad news.

And yeah, we get chance to spread the PoS-II (like NOBL) and I welcome anyone else who is interested to this idea. That turns out it seems going nice so far.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 08:46:11 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 10:30:49 AM by cryptonit

It's our pleasure. For the group stake, it will be nice to have coins controlled in an amount of "middle" value because of the PoS-II design. Though it's a good idea, I am a little bit worry about staking by exchange or cloud staking pools. Exchanges could be advantageous in this regard once coins automatically gets consolidated. The PoS-II enables a staking window for best results; with many small transactions will come less advantageous as like staking huge amount coins in a transaction. In other words, people can be diligent to stake "effectively", while some parties won't be able to do so; that seems not a bad news.

And yeah, we get chance to spread the PoS-II (like NOBL) and I welcome anyone else who is interested to this idea. That turns out it seems going nice so far.

group stake is in wallet code each DMD wallet utilize group stake

coin age between min and max age try to split stake (=if successful minted coin pile is split in 2 parts same as all ur XMG POS blocks)

coin age above max age try to group stake (=a coin pile above max age check if he is below 100 dmd if yes he seek if another coin pile above max age and below 100 dmd is in wallet and repeat that until all together are over 100 dmd and then this group stake together and if successful minting a block they merge together and become one coin pile)

the reason this not work in most pos coins is because they copy code and dont analyze it in detail and adapt values
in ur case without check ur code if u keep the important code parts for group stake unchanged then the value which is set at 100 at dmd is for u linked to POW reward and 1/3 of it (if u did keep that original code lines)

the orgin of group stake comes from original PPC code and there the group value is linked to pow block reward value
and in code not explained and a note with do not touch (which 99% of devs did and by this achieved to have group stake inactive)

planing to have a nice amount of XMG i hope u get group stake in so i can let the wallets run 24/7 without fear coin piles split stake into dust size

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 10:39:08 AM

Coin Magi has been added to CryptoCloudHosting.org following a community request.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:10:51 AM

Coin Magi has been added to CryptoCloudHosting.org following a community request.
Nice. Magi accepted as digital currency on www.CryptoCloudHosting.org
Thanks and welcome to the great Magi community!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 01:22:22 PM

No problem. Magi seems like a great idea and great community. If you do have any hosting queries or requests please don't hesitate to contact me.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:30:05 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 06:45:03 PM by joelao95

group stake is in wallet code each DMD wallet utilize group stake

coin age between min and max age try to split stake (=if successful minted coin pile is split in 2 parts same as all ur XMG POS blocks)

coin age above max age try to group stake (=a coin pile above max age check if he is below 100 dmd if yes he seek if another coin pile above max age and below 100 dmd is in wallet and repeat that until all together are over 100 dmd and then this group stake together and if successful minting a block they merge together and become one coin pile)

the reason this not work in most pos coins is because they copy code and dont analyze it in detail and adapt values
in ur case without check ur code if u keep the important code parts for group stake unchanged then the value which is set at 100 at dmd is for u linked to POW reward and 1/3 of it (if u did keep that original code lines)

the orgin of group stake comes from original PPC code and there the group value is linked to pow block reward value
and in code not explained and a note with do not touch (which 99% of devs did and by this achieved to have group stake inactive)

planing to have a nice amount of XMG i hope u get group stake in so i can let the wallets run 24/7 without fear coin piles split stake into dust size

You're right, I have overlooked this part and will check it out.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:31:10 PM

No problem. Magi seems like a great idea and great community. If you do have any hosting queries or requests please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm sure we're on the way; appreciated for adding magi.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
ZaZ59

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:50:06 PM

@joelao95

Code:
http://www.altcoinprofitability.com/api/v1/xmg?hps=100

API DOC :

http://www.altcoinprofitability.com/api/v1/api-doc

Enjoy  Wink
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:32:53 PM

@joelao95

Code:
http://www.altcoinprofitability.com/api/v1/xmg?hps=100

API DOC :

http://www.altcoinprofitability.com/api/v1/api-doc

Enjoy  Wink

Nice & thanks.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:37:15 PM

Community please give me some feedback about this received post in another Magi thread.
What do you guys think about this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=802681.msg10244509#msg10244509

If people have some free time pls read this one and give me your opinion!
Article about this. Magi received invitation to join! But i would like to receive some feedback from the community!
http://www.coinfinance.com/news/picisi-a-mutli-coin-community-crowdfuning-cooperative-plan

Magi is in a position to take advantage of a great opportunity that can propel the currency to great heights.  

1) Image if Magi and 9 other CC community ran indiegogo and kickstarter what do you think would be done differently?

- we would allow for CC donations in addition to fiat donations,
 - we would encourage sponsorship (perks, campaign, and video),
 - we would give every member some free CC to intrigue and inspire them,
 - we would help promote the campaigns we sponsor,
 - we would find a way to promote the site, campaigns, all of the coins involved
 - we would share revenue between the 10 CC communities
 - we would share the work of the site
 - we would form an admin to organize the day-to-day

we would form a CC community based crowdfunding business.  

2) Image if 80% of indiegogo and kickstarted profits were divided by 10 then each portion used to buy the
respective CCs of each team so each and every team is paid in his own currency.  

and

3) Image naming that business PICISI

@Armis we have spoken the plan, and glad to see reaching out opportunity. However, what's there is totally UNCLEAR to me.

80% of indiegogo and kickstarted profits were divided by 10 then each portion used to buy the

Is this what we're supposed to get to?

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:28:16 PM

What other coins are join in Armis?

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
digibob00

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 11:17:46 PM

Hi guys,

some new fresh result http://raspi2miner.is-great.org/xmg-with-rpi2-new-mine-speed-record/.

With stable overclock of Raspberry Pi 2 @ 1 ghz without any additional heatsink you can mine XMG Magi Coin @ 5.24 Khash with minerd compiled like on my previous post (http://raspi2miner.is-great.org/xmg-magi-coin-rpi2-optimized/).

Fantastic, 5.24 Khash with low powered device!

Now next step.

Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If u like my work, please donate something

XMG ( 9RrUH5arc9dZw2jYCfm1CYWmV5o7NzsWaD ) or Bitcoin ( 14aQ7WSfrfcmbWztHUoYU6YJrQoLE38g6n )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spexx

Activity: 350

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:03:36 AM

Hi guys,

some new fresh result http://raspi2miner.is-great.org/xmg-with-rpi2-new-mine-speed-record/.

With stable overclock of Raspberry Pi 2 @ 1 ghz without any additional heatsink you can mine XMG Magi Coin @ 5.24 Khash with minerd compiled like on my previous post (http://raspi2miner.is-great.org/xmg-magi-coin-rpi2-optimized/).

Fantastic, 5.24 Khash with low powered device!

Brilliant work Cheesy

Sending you some XMG.

Spexx

Activity: 350

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:06:50 AM

Windows 64 and 32 bit Software Release

This is an updated XMG Miner Speed Controller offering greater precision than the previous version. It works exactly the same as before, only better.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbtmlktiy32b3xw/XMGMinerSpeed.exe

If you already have this software installed, then you do not have to download from this link but can run the C:\XMGminer\MinerSpeed\Setup.bat file instead which includes an option to download and install the latest version for you. Either way ... the result is the same.

Happy hashing Cheesy

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:20:10 AM

Thank you both for the works, I will personally donate some bounties.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:36:14 AM

@Armis we have spoken the plan, and glad to see reaching out opportunity. However, what's there is totally UNCLEAR to me.

80% of indiegogo and kickstarted profits were divided by 10 then each portion used to buy the

Is this what we're supposed to get to?

The simple answer is YES.

The plan calls for 10 different coin communities to be represented in the coop, when profits come in they are to be distributed as follows:
"Distribution Payout   80% to Host CCs, 10% to Mgmt, and 10% to Equity" as indicated here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957862.msg10480538#msg10480538

Let's assume the PICISI profit for the month is $100,000. 80% of that would be $80,000 for Teams (aka Host CC), that would then get divided by 10 resulting in $8,000 per team, if we were doing the conversion today we would buy $8000 worth of MAGI, + $8000 worth of EMC2, + $8000 worth of each of the other coins involved and pay it out to the respective teams at the address allocated for that purpose.   From there you would distribute your funds to your team members according to the plan you outline for that purpose.

Keep in mind that most of the revenue will be derived from fiat so every month a new influx of fiat will be used to purchase your coin on the open market thereby directly driving your coin up.  Knowing that you have that stable and reliable monthly income will indirectly drive the value of the coin up as well.

All of the above is aside from the other benefits that will drive the value of your coin up.  When you become the Host CC for an Organizer all CC contributions to that profile and or campaign(s) for that member will be converted to your coin.  When that member wants to have a campaign contractor do a video, create an article, or anything else to promote his campaign he will very likely use the CC in his account because it is viewed as cash as opposed to the fiat which must remain in place until the end of the campaign.
This adds impressions, and adds real life utility to your coin.  Every time someone goes to that campaign to donate fiat they will see your coin there as well, providing yet another valuable impression.

Even if there were no profit payout incentive all of the other benefits from enrollment make the endeavor well worth the work because it drives your coin value up, increases coin awareness, increases utility, and increases your community size (more investors).  What is the plan asking you to do -- weave baskets, no.  It's asking you to promote your coin along will PICISI, the site or campaign on the site.   The plan motivate each of us to do more marketing, and to make sure that our outreach is effective.

Armis, thank you for the detail explanation; I'd believe this is a nice project. We will surely take a closer look, while at the same time it sounds too good, considering that we're only investing sort of "advertising". I'd think the funds should go for some "purposes" which should be the core part of this project, rather than buying off coins from market or kinda back to advertising. And these to me seem not the best reason for people to contribute to crowdfunding, probably at least can't last longer; my thinking so far.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: