Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 [653] 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375362 times)
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:48:30 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 10:58:43 PM by joelao95

Any positive information of xmg?
Praying for the next great coin, good luck everyone! Wink Wink

For any big positives may lie in what gonna happen in v1.4 or v1.5, to be honest, if what's planned are to be done and agreed by people desirable to magi.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:27:28 PM

http://imgur.com/7n1fvXq

I must admit I'm surprised looking at this chart, I didn't know Magi lost so much value compared to BTC in the last year.
I really hope thats about to change and we finally move up from here.
Looking forwards to new wallet and new improvements.

I think that everything should change with the release of the new wallet and Proof of Interest 4. Now it is close to $0.01 in value so it is getting back on track. I am wondering if I could set up a Coin Magi node from within a Raspberry Pi 2. It would be of great help to the Magi network and to preserve the coin for long term.

By the way, an online XMG wallet wouldn't be a bad idea after. It would make things pretty convenient to the coin to make it accessible anytime, anywhere. Just sharing my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:31:54 AM

I must admit I'm surprised looking at this chart, I didn't know Magi lost so much value compared to BTC in the last year.

I think that everything should change with the release of the new wallet and Proof of Interest 4. Now it is close to $0.01 in value so it is getting back on track. I am wondering if I could set up a Coin Magi node from within a Raspberry Pi 2. It would be of great help to the Magi network and to preserve the coin for long term.

By the way, an online XMG wallet wouldn't be a bad idea after. It would make things pretty convenient to the coin to make it accessible anytime, anywhere. Just sharing my opinion.  Smiley

Online XMG wallet is absolutely a good idea. I like to see p2pool coming up if one can do that.

Furthermore, I wish people can contribute to documentations (mining guides, pi setup etc); I'll bring up a wiki site some time that will explain magi and disseminate the idea better.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:39:28 AM

By the way, an online XMG wallet wouldn't be a bad idea after. It would make things pretty convenient to the coin to make it accessible anytime, anywhere. Just sharing my opinion.  Smiley

Online XMG wallet is absolutely a good idea. I like to see p2pool coming up if one can do that.

Furthermore, I wish people can contribute to documentations (mining guides, pi setup etc); I'll bring up a wiki site some time that will explain magi and disseminate the idea better.

That would be very ideal to have complete guide on how Magi works for the peace of mind for newbies. Having a Wiki will make it easier for collaboration between the members of the Magi community to have a well made documentation for the coin.

About the online wallet, it would be best to have the possibility of storing XMG but staking them as well right from within the cloud. This will make it pretty handy and useful.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:36:32 PM

Most Alt coins are following a similar trend - some worse, as a lot of people are selling their alts to invest in BTC - Magi is keeping stable to USD around $0.008 to $0.01 which is good under the market conditions, so as the BTC/USD value is rising XMG/USD is falling, however, from observing the transactions on poliniex over the last few days I think most of the people that were selling large stocks of XMG to invest into BTC have already sold out, and there are not so many buy orders within the $0.008 to $0.01 range, so maybe the price to USD will start to rise a little increasing the market cap as there may be more demand than supply (market cap is at a pretty high level and approx 25% higher than market was at the start of the year, average figure over a month is highest in a long time). I guess we'll see what happens over the next couple of weeks...
kiwifruit8

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:15:36 PM

Most Alt coins are following a similar trend - some worse, as a lot of people are selling their alts to invest in BTC - Magi is keeping stable to USD around $0.008 to $0.01 which is good under the market conditions, so as the BTC/USD value is rising XMG/USD is falling, however, from observing the transactions on poliniex over the last few days I think most of the people that were selling large stocks of XMG to invest into BTC have already sold out, and there are not so many buy orders within the $0.008 to $0.01 range, so maybe the price to USD will start to rise a little increasing the market cap as there may be more demand than supply (market cap is at a pretty high level and approx 25% higher than market was at the start of the year, average figure over a month is highest in a long time). I guess we'll see what happens over the next couple of weeks...
As BTC price surges,all alt coins are dropping. Grin

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:57:21 PM

The only major coins just about keeping up with BTC are ETC, LTC, DOGE and XMR most others are dropping by 15-20%, BTC has increased by 20%, so actually market cap of most alts is up. Check the 7d history of the following two links for comparison. Magi (ranked 194) fares pretty well, especially amongst the smaller coins and ignoring the ones that look like they are being pumped
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/#USD
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/#BTC
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:03:44 PM

The only major coins just about keeping up with BTC are ETC, LTC, DOGE and XMR most others are dropping by 15-20%, BTC has increased by 20%, so actually market cap of most alts is up. Check the 7d history of the following two links for comparison. Magi (ranked 194) fares pretty well, especially amongst the smaller coins and ignoring the ones that look like they are being pumped
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/#USD
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/#BTC
Yes indeed Magi does it really nice! I'am very happy with our awesome Magi community & team.

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 05:26:26 PM

Yes indeed Magi does it really nice!
Are you sure?
jrdudley20

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:20:57 PM

Would the DEV of Magicoin be interested in adding the coin to a staking pool that is in development and almost ready for launch? Maybe even contributing some coins to get it started? This staking pool website will be different then other previous sites that have tried and failed to run a staking site. The users will be in control of the coins they invest in the pool because they will have access to the private keys. This way the site owner cannot run off with all the coins and the users can trust the site owner. Early adopters to Magi coin will have a good opportunity to actually earn coins from stake rewards without having to purchase large volumes. There will also be a faucet available so technically a user of the site could start earning coins and stake rewards with no initial investment. There will be many other POS coins available on the site for the same purpose. I think it will be a huge success and be beneficial to POS coins in general.
th3.r00t

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 04:42:34 PM

Would the DEV of Magicoin be interested in adding the coin to a staking pool that is in development and almost ready for launch? Maybe even contributing some coins to get it started? This staking pool website will be different then other previous sites that have tried and failed to run a staking site. The users will be in control of the coins they invest in the pool because they will have access to the private keys. This way the site owner cannot run off with all the coins and the users can trust the site owner. Early adopters to Magi coin will have a good opportunity to actually earn coins from stake rewards without having to purchase large volumes. There will also be a faucet available so technically a user of the site could start earning coins and stake rewards with no initial investment. There will be many other POS coins available on the site for the same purpose. I think it will be a huge success and be beneficial to POS coins in general.

Giving access to the the Private key does'nt means that the DEV can't transfer all the coins and run away.
Sorry to be negative, but in crypto world I've learnt the hard way to NOT TRUST ANYBODY, even myself.

I maybe willing to try your pool, but we will see what really the site will be.
Good luck...

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
My9bot

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:16:14 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 05:47:02 PM by My9bot

any api to get the pow block reward?
or to calc it?

I'm better with code than with words-SatoshiNakamoto
Espers [ESP]SiteOnBlockchain
jrdudley20

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:52:38 PM

Giving access to the the Private key does'nt means that the DEV can't transfer all the coins and run away.
Sorry to be negative, but in crypto world I've learnt the hard way to NOT TRUST ANYBODY, even myself.

Good luck...

Yeah you are right about that but I just think its a new way to do it that might make users feel a little bit more easy about storing their coins in the online wallet. I think we will be launching the site in about a week so I will post the link when we launch if you want to give it a shot or support it in any way you can. Thanks for your honest opinion.
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:23:40 PM

Good luck...

Yeah you are right about that but I just think its a new way to do it that might make users feel a little bit more easy about storing their coins in the online wallet. I think we will be launching the site in about a week so I will post the link when we launch if you want to give it a shot or support it in any way you can. Thanks for your honest opinion.
Thanks for your post here amigo.
I will watch your launch of the website.
Welcome in our awesome Magi community!

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:27:32 AM

any api to get the pow block reward?
or to calc it?

Some documentation is missing; for now, check out the end of this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg9991269#msg9991269

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1262

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:02:34 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 05:41:03 AM by serjent05

Our dev is almost ready with new wallets and improvements. Received 15k XMG already for new Proof of Interest campaign.
So Magi is still working on the future!

Yeah, I  have seen  XMG dev working hard and this is a cool news for XMG.  Anyway any news about when will the Proof of Interest campaign start?  Any intention of changing P O I mechanics? I have some idea like

1. Hold a signature  design contest. for jr. member design  to legendary member design (ea has their own prices in XMG)
2. Once the signature design winners is chosen proceed with Signature Campaign program.
3. You can run avatar campaign too.

Rules and mechanics can be set to your liking of course  Grin.

You can run the campaign depends on the budget alotted to it.

This might help promote XMG in different thread here in Bitcointalk.org.

Add on:

this will be very effective if we have a gambling site that only use XMG as coin for betting  (anyone want to make one? but it would be best if the XMG team own it)

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
serjent05
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:07:24 AM

Wow almost 1 day and not anyone have posted here.  Sure people are very busy with ICO's.  Anyway I seen XMG price at very low price, 1351 satoshi.  https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xmg, I don't know if it's time to buy this with, Bitcoin bubble still getting bigger each day.  

Do we have a slack channel?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

...#EndTheFUD...
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:11:18 AM

Wow almost 1 day and not anyone have posted here.  Sure people are very busy with ICO's.  Anyway I seen XMG price at very low price, 1351 satoshi.  https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xmg, I don't know if it's time to buy this with, Bitcoin bubble still getting bigger each day.  

Haha yes very busy. But what do you mean with slack channel? Like irc?

serjent05
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:18:49 AM

something like that but has more option anyway, and you can try it , https://slack.com/  you can create XMG channel there, for chat and updates too. www.slack.com. Slack is a cloud-based team collaboration.  Qouted from wiki

Features[edit]
While no longer using an IRC backend, Slack offers a lot of IRC-like features: persistent chat rooms (channels) organized by topic, as well as private groups and direct messaging (again, historically based on IRC).[13] All content inside Slack is searchable, including files, conversations, and people. Slack integrates with a large number of third-party services and supports community-built integrations.[17] Major integrations include services such as Google Drive, Trello, Dropbox, Box, Heroku, Crashlytics, GitHub, Runscope and Zendesk.[18][19] In December 2015, Slack announced their app directory, consisting of over 150 integrations that users can install.[20] Users can add emoji buttons to their messages, which other users can then click on to express their reactions to messages.[21]

anyway have you read my suggestion about Sig Campaign? what do you think?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

...#EndTheFUD...
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:29:28 AM

something like that but has more option anyway, and you can try it , https://slack.com/  you can create XMG channel there, for chat and updates too. www.slack.com. Slack is a cloud-based team collaboration.  Qouted from wiki

Features[edit]
While no longer using an IRC backend, Slack offers a lot of IRC-like features: persistent chat rooms (channels) organized by topic, as well as private groups and direct messaging (again, historically based on IRC).[13] All content inside Slack is searchable, including files, conversations, and people. Slack integrates with a large number of third-party services and supports community-built integrations.[17] Major integrations include services such as Google Drive, Trello, Dropbox, Box, Heroku, Crashlytics, GitHub, Runscope and Zendesk.[18][19] In December 2015, Slack announced their app directory, consisting of over 150 integrations that users can install.[20] Users can add emoji buttons to their messages, which other users can then click on to express their reactions to messages.[21]

anyway have you read my suggestion about Sig Campaign? what do you think?
I like it. I also would like to launch another Proof of Interest campaign. Need min. 25.000 XMG for that.
Anonymous donator gave 15.000 XMG at this moment.
Think hè is waiting for the new wallet release for more donations. But I think it will be cool. I wish I could launch more campaigns but simply miss the time for all that. If you or somebody else would like to help Magi go ahead and if you need some fund for it let me know.

Pages: « 1 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 [653] 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: