Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375340 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:07:39 PM

I like it. I also would like to launch another Proof of Interest campaign. Need min. 25.000 XMG for that.
Anonymous donator gave 15.000 XMG at this moment.
Think hè is waiting for the new wallet release for more donations. But I think it will be cool. I wish I could launch more campaigns but simply miss the time for all that. If you or somebody else would like to help Magi go ahead and if you need some fund for it let me know.

I would love to, but according to my schedule for the following week, ill be very busy too.  I hope someone from the community step up and volunteer to organize this Signature Campaign Idea for XMG.   This will promote XMG to other thread of Bitcointalk.org.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 10:26:13 AM

I would love to, but according to my schedule for the following week, ill be very busy too.  I hope someone from the community step up and volunteer to organize this Signature Campaign Idea for XMG.   This will promote XMG to other thread of Bitcointalk.org.

And this is THE problem with XMG. So many good thoughts so little time.
The only way to save XMG from going to 100 sat would be a well paid team with good programmers and marketing guys.
Otherwise I assume the end will come very soon, because the coin will be removed from all exchanges.
But with a marketcap of nearly 50.000 there will be no money for a well paid team.
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:10:22 PM

I like it. I also would like to launch another Proof of Interest campaign. Need min. 25.000 XMG for that.
Think hè is waiting for the new wallet release for more donations. But I think it will be cool. I wish I could launch more campaigns but simply miss the time for all that. If you or somebody else would like to help Magi go ahead and if you need some fund for it let me know.

Thanks amigo. Appriciate your respons. I already received a message from a Magi community member. He will work on the signature campaign.

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:12:00 AM

The only way to save XMG from going to 100 sat would be a well paid team with good programmers and marketing guys.
Otherwise I assume the end will come very soon, because the coin will be removed from all exchanges.
But with a marketcap of nearly 50.000 there will be no money for a well paid team.

Sad but I can't do more about this. But hey ...

I would love to, but according to my schedule for the following week, ill be very busy too.  I hope someone from the community step up and volunteer to organize this Signature Campaign Idea for XMG.   This will promote XMG to other thread of Bitcointalk.org.
Thanks amigo. Appriciate your respons. I already received a message from a Magi community member. He will work on the signature campaign.

Someone just voluntered to manage the signature campaign.  I don't see see XMG going that low.  If you'd recall, at this moment DEV Joe is working on an update.  and well if the Sig campaign is effective it will help in attracting more people into this coin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:29:18 AM

Someone just voluntered to manage the signature campaign.  I don't see see XMG going that low.  If you'd recall, at this moment DEV Joe is working on an update.  and well if the Sig campaign is effective it will help in attracting more people into this coin.
Good news, I'm sure the sig campaign and new improvements will help. I'd be happy to join.

Currently Magi is worth 1181sat which is worth $0.0089, so is still within its normal USD trading range. Obviously its falling against BTC, most alt coins are - My Bytecoin holdings have fared much worse for example. If the current bitcoin price is a bubble and about to burst then then now is a very good buying opportunity (however there is not a huge amount of coin on the market at a low price, which makes me think a lot of people are holding out). If BTC is going to rise further, then not and probably a good time to sell. If BTC has stabilised, then Magi is around average USD value then maybe its a good to hold.
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:48:08 AM

Someone just voluntered to manage the signature campaign.  I don't see see XMG going that low.  If you'd recall, at this moment DEV Joe is working on an update.  and well if the Sig campaign is effective it will help in attracting more people into this coin.
Good news, I'm sure the sig campaign and new improvements will help. I'd be happy to join.

Currently Magi is worth 1181sat which is worth $0.0089, so is still within its normal USD trading range. Obviously its falling against BTC, most alt coins are - My Bytecoin holdings have fared much worse for example. If the current bitcoin price is a bubble and about to burst then then now is a very good buying opportunity (however there is not a huge amount of coin on the market at a low price, which makes me think a lot of people are holding out). If BTC is going to rise further, then not and probably a good time to sell. If BTC has stabilised, then Magi is around average USD value then maybe its a good to hold.

Think you are right amigo. Btc will be stable soon and maybe drop again in value. Magi has done very nice during this period. Nice and stable. When the value of btc goes down Magi's value will raise. With the dev working very hard on new developments and wallets and coming campaigns Magi will be a very good currency for investing at the moment.
We all know Magi is a long-term investment.
Although I understand people who are hoping things will go little faster, I know patience will be rewarded!
 Smiley

keepall

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:49:49 AM

it is a hard time for altcoins

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:01:19 AM

It always will be a hard time for alts in a bullish BTC market, as people will be riding the wave of the bull and selling their alts to increase the BTC holding, If/when BTC drops again I can see the situation rapidly changing. Some people will win, those that sell too late will lose.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:23:49 AM

It always will be a hard time for alts in a bullish BTC market, as people will be riding the wave of the bull and selling their alts to increase the BTC holding, If/when BTC drops again I can see the situation rapidly changing. Some people will win, those that sell too late will lose.
Looking at the available magi on the market - it there have been a few (relatively) big buys and sells recently and the orderbook has not filled back up yet. Looks like a good opportunity for anybody who wants to place buy or sell orders.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 08:29:59 AM

Hi guys, I volunteered to manage the Signature Campaign, though it still in planning stage, if the team approved it then we will start to have the Signature Campaign Design Contest, and after the winner is chosen, will proceed to the campaign itself.  I want to make clear that it is still in the planning stage and need to be discussed.  The plan is to create another thread once the plan is approved and all the details are set so that all the upcoming update will be clear to see in this thread.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:32:22 AM

Hi guys, I volunteered to manage the Signature Campaign, though it still in planning stage, if the team approved it then we will start to have the Signature Campaign Design Contest, and after the winner is chosen, will proceed to the campaign itself.  I want to make clear that it is still in the planning stage and need to be discussed.  The plan is to create another thread once the plan is approved and all the details are set to not hinder / cover  any upgrade the Dev wanted to announce here. 
Sounds great - My design skills are not great - but I'll be happy to contribute.
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 08:39:42 AM

Hi guys, I volunteered to manage the Signature Campaign, though it still in planning stage, if the team approved it then we will start to have the Signature Campaign Design Contest, and after the winner is chosen, will proceed to the campaign itself.  I want to make clear that it is still in the planning stage and need to be discussed.  The plan is to create another thread once the plan is approved and all the details are set to not hinder / cover  any upgrade the Dev wanted to announce here.  
Sounds great - My design skills are not great - but I'll be happy to contribute.

I look forward to seeing your design if this plan push thru Cheesy , i hope lots will participate so we have range of design to choose from.  I'll be proposing only 1 winner and then make a pick of 3 random consolation winner from this contest Cheesy, participant will be rewarded too for their effort but the bounty is yet to be decided.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:08:14 AM

Hi guys, I volunteered to manage the Signature Campaign, though it still in planning stage, if the team approved it then we will start to have the Signature Campaign Design Contest, and after the winner is chosen, will proceed to the campaign itself.  I want to make clear that it is still in the planning stage and need to be discussed.  The plan is to create another thread once the plan is approved and all the details are set to not hinder / cover  any upgrade the Dev wanted to announce here.  

I look forward to seeing your design if this plan push thru Cheesy , i hope lots will participate so we have range of design to choose from.  I'll be proposing only 1 winner and then make a pick of 3 random consolation winner from this contest Cheesy, participant will be rewarded too for their effort but the bounty is yet to be decided.
Sounds like a nice idea! I will take care of the fund for this.

Reminder Magi has also facebook campaign running. Like @coinmagi on facebook and add walletaddress there!!

lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 02:09:20 PM

Sounds like a nice idea! I will take care of the fund for this.

Reminder Magi has also facebook campaign running. Like @coinmagi on facebook and add walletaddress there!!

Let me calculate the prices and rate for the campaign.  I'm thinking of limiting the participant to Jr. Member - Hero Member only.  What do you think?  Any suggestion is welcome.  Payout will be in XMG so that signature participant can have an edge if our campaign is succesful.  Example, if i rate a jr. member non-spam post as 10 XMG, at this current price that will be 0.0000131 * 10 = 0.000131 Btc and later price of XMG jump to 0.00005 BTC, that will be a good profit for them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:32:55 PM

I've never miner this coin before.
It this pure CPU mining ? Can that still mined ?

I've around 25 intel core i5 sixth generation that are idle since weeks Smiley
nodecoin5

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:44:17 PM

why this coin is not moving at polo Huh
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:19:13 AM

Well, end is WE GAVE IT UP.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:21:54 PM

Grin Magi never give up!!!!

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 12:25:02 PM

come on guys more community than lot 200k marketcap coins
and a active dev

if u dont give up
he dont give up

who dont stop fighting can not lose
he can only die

and thats the way to valhalla

a classic win - win situation

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:46:00 PM

come on guys more community than lot 200k marketcap coins
and a active dev

if u dont give up
he dont give up

who dont stop fighting can not lose
he can only die

and thats the way to valhalla

a classic win - win situation

Right Cryptonit. Magi team will no give up.
Dev is doing a great job at the moment.
And I honesty think that with the improvements, our awesome community, new campaigns, the nice & stable value of XMG, Magi will have a great future!

Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: