Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375351 times)
joelaaron16

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:22:26 PM

Have you guys thought about updating main page with a new roadmap. Not criticizing but its nice if the first page has a clean decisive roadmap to breakdown project.

If not just updating with a roadmap, some of the links in the main page seem to be dead or not working anymore, at least on my end. Some cleaning up would make it a bit easier to get started with the coin, or at least less confusing for some of the new guys like myself.  Smiley

Exactly; I'll clean these things up and fill in descriptions / clarifications like what's magi's PoW, and how PoS worked out. A to-do-list is a must also. Busy in getting the overdue release ready, will divert my focus on the OP once the new wallets are released.

Great stuff - I think a roadmap will make a massive impact on people adopting the coin - its one of that main things new investors will look at when completing a fundamental analysis when deciding on which coin to invest.

some doubted and double minded persons are also in the market and they are there just for spoiling others brains nothing else.
wingless

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:59:29 PM

Hi everyone,

My wallet isn't staking. I get the message: "Not Staking Because You Don't Have Enough Weight." I looked around on this thread for possible answers, and I found out about coin controlling and splitting your coins. I wasn't able to find a description of these terms, but it sounds like they have to do with staking. Could someone please fill me in on this or point me to a source that will help me understand everything more?

Thanks very much.
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:05:08 PM

Hi everyone,

My wallet isn't staking. I get the message: "Not Staking Because You Don't Have Enough Weight." I looked around on this thread for possible answers, and I found out about coin controlling and splitting your coins. I wasn't able to find a description of these terms, but it sounds like they have to do with staking. Could someone please fill me in on this or point me to a source that will help me understand everything more?

Thanks very much.
Welcome amigo,
Check here under POS-II-V2

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg9991269#msg9991269

Maybe its what you are looking for!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
wingless

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks very much.
Welcome amigo,

Thanks very much for pointing me to that source. So from what I gather, the reason why I don't have enough weight right now is because my wallet has been off line for too long? Do I just leave it on and eventually it'll start staking? Or is there something else I need to do? Thanks again for your help.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks very much.
Welcome amigo,

Thanks very much for pointing me to that source. So from what I gather, the reason why I don't have enough weight right now is because my wallet has been off line for too long? Do I just leave it on and eventually it'll start staking? Or is there something else I need to do? Thanks again for your help.

Hi Wingless, Best thing to do is send all your coins back to yourself, that will reset the weight back.

I use coin control to do this with my staking from time to time to reset the coins that have 15000 confirmations or more (if you wallet is really old you probably don't need coin control yet)
wingless

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:12:20 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks very much.
Welcome amigo,

Hi Wingless, Best thing to do is send all your coins back to yourself, that will reset the weight back.

I use coin control to do this with my staking from time to time to reset the coins that have 15000 confirmations or more (if you wallet is really old you probably don't need coin control yet)

Hi Starmman,

That worked perfectly, thanks a lot!!!
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:39:10 AM

I've added a FAQ section in the OP. There is a "FAQ" at the very top that links to where the section is located. Currently there is only one entry in dealing with one of the PoS questions as just being asked. I'm aware that we're missing documentation, and as I mentioned (long long ago), I'd bring up a wiki site. It was so so much overdue, while it does be something I got to do.

I'm also aware people are looking forward to what magi is gonna be, so called roadmap. I thought it'd be something quick; well, it's easy to say it but NOT easy to do it, and I would certainly not add things that won't come true. It's rather assured that I'm thinking what to add, seriously, and what's added shall be in consistence with the magi's vision under the overall cryptocurrency scene, which is the base line.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:59:14 AM

I've added a FAQ section in the OP. There is a "FAQ" at the very top that links to where the section is located. Currently there is only one entry in dealing with one of the PoS questions as just being asked. I'm aware that we're missing documentation, and as I mentioned (long long ago), I'd bring up a wiki site. It was so so much overdue, while it does be something I got to do.

I'm also aware people are looking forward to what magi is gonna be, so called roadmap. I thought it'd be something quick; well, it's easy to say it but NOT easy to do it, and I would certainly not add things that won't come true. It's rather assured that I'm thinking what to add, seriously, and what's added shall be in consistence with the magi's vision under the overall cryptocurrency scene, which is the base line.

Thanks for the update Joe, makes sense regarding the roadmap - better to take your time and get it right than offer false promises - a lot of coins do that and don't live up to the hype.
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:27:45 PM

Thanks for the update Joe, makes sense regarding the roadmap - better to take your time and get it right than offer false promises - a lot of coins do that and don't live up to the hype.
I also agree with that Joe. Many coins make a mistake with adding a roadmap and don't have the developments ready on time.
Magi can if a new development is almost ready promote that development.

At the moment Magi is above the 5k again. Very nice!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

At the moment Magi is above the 5k again. Very nice!

Yes, the price is looking great again today - Magi is really keeping its value up - despite the recent rise in BTC to over 1200 again - Magi is currently worth around $0.07, which is way over the $0.01-0.02 long term average - great news for magi =)
melea

Activity: 115

Not B troll & do something!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:07:26 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 02:56:54 AM by melea

hello there devs.

magi is gonna be, so called roadmap.... do you need ideas (master nodes, zsnarks, segwit? or help, donations?
do you think slack is nedeed for make more social the xmg?
i belived in the potencial of xmg and tell here if the case do you need somes stuf, comunity like me can help.....

you are welcome to say what do you need?

@joelao95 very nice to know you are working on it. Grin

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:27:37 AM

hello there devs.

magi is gonna be, so called roadmap.... do you need ideas (master nodes, zsnarks, segwit? or help, donations?
i belived in the potencial of xmg and tell here if the case do you need somes stuf, comunity like me can help.....

Thanks Melea, thats great. This is what will help Magi grow! The awesome and friendly community willing to help. Very nice.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:02:12 AM

hello there devs.

FYI: There is a slack channel for magi under the following link - however its not used very often right now
https://coinmagi.slack.com
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:55:24 PM

hello there devs.

FYI: There is a slack channel for magi under the following link - however its not used very often right now
https://coinmagi.slack.com

I was in the Magi irc this morning.
 Smiley
I don't use slack very much although its handy

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:02:29 AM

Good price movement again overnight - shame that my PC was rebooted due to a windows update and my robot didn't start up again - I'll have to fix that...
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:10:27 AM

Good price movement again overnight - shame that my PC was rebooted due to a windows update and my robot didn't start up again - I'll have to fix that...
Not sure if anybody noticed - market cap has hit a record of $576,093 - that is looking truly awesome! Magi is the best...
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:41:31 AM

Not sure if anybody noticed - market cap has hit a record of $576,093 - that is looking truly awesome! Magi is the best...
Whaaa really thats awesome!

temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:56:09 AM

I wonder who gathering XMG @7000 at Poloniex. Do somebody know? Maybe the price will be even higher in a few days.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:14:08 AM

I wonder who gathering XMG @7000 at Poloniex. Do somebody know? Maybe the price will be even higher in a few days.
Makes you wonder - this price point is amazing when you look at the current price of bitcoin - maybe 1XMG= $0.10 soon - which will be another milestone broken, currently its $0.083
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:45:18 AM

hello there devs.

Feel free to make suggestions here. For slack, PM me or 111magic to join (PM me if I'm away).

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: