Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375351 times)
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:48:19 AM

This reeks of manipulation. The pump and dump exchange just made it official. I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Even if it costs more! Just too much for an honest man to take! What will be next? A faked hack and huge loss of customers' funds? I'm not sticking around to find out. Goodbye Poloniex. May you rot in hell.

Check out the time stamps and compare with the Poloniex twitter announcement. Who shorted just before the announcement, and how much did they make?

111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:01:28 AM

HR i notice your post. I hope you're fury is not against Magi. I don't understand the reason why Poloniex made this choice. Magi is with our awesome and friendly community working on a great future for our unique currency XMG. I hope Poloniex will reconsider it.

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
xinwao

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:02:11 AM

This reeks of manipulation. The pump and dump exchange just made it official. I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Even if it costs more! Just too much for an honest man to take! What will be next? A faked hack and huge loss of customers' funds? I'm not sticking around to find out. Goodbye Poloniex. May you rot in hell.

Check out the time stamps and compare with the Poloniex twitter announcement. Who shorted just before the announcement, and how much did they make?

They did the same with NOBL - big pump, then dump and delisting.
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

Looks like the only options for Magi with the issue on Poloniex is wait for their respons.

In the mean time Magi will continue with building a great future.

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:26:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/oCAoCfn.jpg

Posted there too (along with various tweets in reply to the Poloniex announcement).

This is criminal, and there are no cops on the beat. People are asking questions (the "who shorted" wasn't of my creation) and this kind of thing can't continue to go on. Granted, this isn't as big as others, but the list seems to go on and on . . . and maybe we just need to give Poloniex a little more time to reach the heights of scamming greatness. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576337.0

It's sickening really, and the good, legitimate coins have got to start doing something about it.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 09:30:41 AM

Retweet:

https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools/status/854628185081884672

Really a shame IMHO

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:33:16 AM

Posted there too (along with various tweets in reply to the Poloniex announcement).

This is criminal, and there are no cops on the beat. People are asking questions (the "who shorted" wasn't of my creation) and this kind of thing can't continue to go on. Granted, this isn't as big as others, but the list seems to go on and on . . . and maybe we just need to give Poloniex a little more time to reach the heights of scamming greatness. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576337.0

It's sickening really, and the good, legitimate coins have got to start doing something about it.

You guys are just unlucky, poloniex is the best exchange and never involves in any insider trading. Don't complain this, you guys gamble with small alts, so don't cry. You should know poloniex usually delists altcoins in 3 or 4 months.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

I think we should look at getting Magi on to one of the decentralised exchanges like bitsquare - at least there we wont have to worry about delisting.

I didn't use one before - does anybody have any experience?
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:02:04 AM

You guys are just unlucky, poloniex is the best exchange and never involves in any insider trading. Don't complain this, you guys gamble with small alts, so don't cry. You should know poloniex usually delists altcoins in 3 or 4 months.

Are you blind or just credulous mind? Have you seen all the pumps just before the announcement of delisting? Polo just sold all on high and delisted.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:05:28 AM

I think we should look at getting Magi on to one of the decentralised exchanges like bitsquare - at least there we wont have to worry about delisting.

Unfortunately, very low volume. Polo controls all the market of BTC and alts trading. As I know Waves are working on DEX and it seems to bu much better. I hope some volume could go there because to trade crypto (decentralized) on centralized and manipulated entity is kind of perversion.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:16:27 AM

Unfortunately, very low volume. Polo controls all the market of BTC and alts trading. As I know Waves are working on DEX and it seems to bu much better. I hope some volume could go there because to trade crypto (decentralized) on centralized and manipulated entity is kind of perversion.

Cryptopia seems to be making a bit of a name for itself with some other coins that I'm working with [IXC/EGC] - didn't check the magi volume or liquidity on there for a while  - but that could a new place to get a decent amount of volume. It seems that decentralised exchanges may start to take off in a bigger way in the next couple of years - maybe its good to get listed and add some liquidity there beforehand
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

Cryptopia seems to be making a bit of a name for itself with some other coins that I'm working with [IXC/EGC] - didn't check the magi volume or liquidity on there for a while  - but that could a new place to get a decent amount of volume. It seems that decentralised exchanges may start to take off in a bigger way in the next couple of years - maybe its good to get listed and add some liquidity there beforehand
Cryptopia is a nice exchange with XMG Smiley

TonySon

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:05:13 PM

Cryptopia seems to be making a bit of a name for itself with some other coins that I'm working with [IXC/EGC] - didn't check the magi volume or liquidity on there for a while  - but that could a new place to get a decent amount of volume. It seems that decentralised exchanges may start to take off in a bigger way in the next couple of years - maybe its good to get listed and add some liquidity there beforehand

I think so.  Smiley
GAZK

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:15:48 PM

How does it compare to Bittrex?

I've mostly used Poloniex for things, but I'm really not happy with the scamming that seems to be going on with them.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

How does it compare to Bittrex?

I've mostly used Poloniex for things, but I'm really not happy with the scamming that seems to be going on with them.

I joined a few weeks ago - and seems like a nicely presented exchange to me
MdbM

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:47:03 PM

Very suspicious...

The pump just before the delisting...

Same with others alt's delisted...

Poloniex = tricks

The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:26:43 PM

Very suspicious...
The pump just before the delisting...
Same with others alt's delisted...
Poloniex = tricks

Has anybody tried to withdraw some XMG from Polo today?
McCoyn

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

Yes, worked without a problem.

Bought some cheap XMG today and i am looking for another exchange, too.

Magi is still my favourite investment.

Hi there, xmg community.  Smiley
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

Yes, worked without a problem.

Bought some cheap XMG today and i am looking for another exchange, too.

Magi is still my favourite investment.

Hi there, xmg community.  Smiley
Thanks McCoyn thats nice to hear.
Cryptopia & Nova exchange are nice and there is always Bittrex.

ex33s

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

Didn't manage to add any new coins to nova yet - turns out I had a hardware failure - manage to torch 2 PSU's =( - so in the process of trying to get my wallet back online on another machine. Unfortunately, my backup from a few weeks ago only restores a few of my coins - so having to recover the hard drive from the frazzled machine.

Any ideas why Magi wallet.dat backups need to be so frequent? I don't see this in other coins I hold.

frequent? Usually, you should only need to backup it as son as you add a new address. This is due to it holds the private key for that address.

Strange - as I only created two addresses, the other address was created over a year ago (backup was definitely from 2017) - and I only ever send my coins to one single address - however the file sizes of wallet.dat are different - and only 10% of my coins made it through. I think Eriksylis seemed to have a similar issue with his wallet. Hopefully the wallet.dat on the old hard drive will contain the same amount of Magi as I had last week (I suspect it will), I wonder if this has anything to do with coin control.

I remember that Eriksylis had problems with the wallet.

Could you please do checkwallet in wallets console?

Referens: Old post about wallet issue

Looks like the restoration from the wallet.dat from my other hard drive fixed the issue, all my coins are back - still alarming that the backup didn't work - I'll see if I can restore my broken backup and run the repair when I get home tonight on an isolated machine

does anybody know if it will cause issues if I run two versions of the same wallet?

You can but you need multiple data-directory for that. In short meaning you can copy your existing data-directory to a new folder and use that with the argument -datadir when launching a new instanse.
Code:
-datadir <Path To where you store the magi files>

Good to hear your coins is back!

I think that my link to the old post will help you out. This is the first step i would do if that happen.

Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: