Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375351 times)
xinwao

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:07:45 PM

I am loving the action XMG has been giving these exchanges. Seems like polo is going to miss having the coin on the exchange now.
Yeah - I think it was a big mistake for Polo - but I also think they will be too stubborn to add it back again...

For sure Polo mistake is a good adverTISEMENT for XMG :-D
As we can see from Bittrex buy side.
dqy007

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:37:12 AM

polo ,xmg,Temporarily Disabled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:55:38 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 06:17:27 AM by 111magic

Disabled???
Why??
No withdraws possible?? Thats strange!
For all ppl who would like to withdraw/deposit coins from Poloniex make screenshot from your balance
(as backup) and send in a support ticket.

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:22:21 AM

Because of the withdraw problems on Poloniex &maitenance on Bittrex people will stress about it and sell their XMG cheap. Remember all Magi is also on Cryptopia and NovaExchange. Spread your coins.

Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:58:31 AM

Disabled???
Why??
For all ppl who would like to withdraw/deposit coins from Poloniex make screenshot from your balance
Polo has disabled the withdrawal process for now and i am not sure what is happening as the site says that it will be delisting the coin on may 2 and bittrex says that the Wallet is in Maintenance,i purchase a substantial amount of coins but got stuck with it as i tried to withdraw the coins from Polo and it is still not broadcasted in the block chain and they have not yet replied to the support ticket and now i am sitting at a heavy loss waiting for some magic to happen.
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:02:07 AM

Disabled???
Why??
Polo has disabled the withdrawal process for now and i am not sure what is happening as the site says that it will be delisting the coin on may 2 and bittrex says that the Wallet is in Maintenance,i purchase a substantial amount of coins but got stuck with it as i tried to withdraw the coins from Polo and it is still not broadcasted in the block chain and they have not yet replied to the support ticket and now i am sitting at a heavy loss waiting for some magic to happen.
Lots of us have the same issue. But let's wait and see what will happen. Magi team is doing everything they can.
Ex33s can you share what the issue is with the Bittrex wallet?

ex33s

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:25:31 AM

Disabled???
Why??

I also got an open support ticket at polo that is 1 day and 5 hrs old, no reply. I can only hope they fix their problem with their wallet. I've tried to send some xmg to polo and from my point of view, their wallet hasen't picked up the transaction at all. Their wallet wasn't disabled when that transaction took place.

Hopefully we will get an reply from polo during the day.

I've also been in contact with bittrex (Which replied within the hour of the initial support request and follow up's with in minuts, A+ on this! )

They have users case where user tried to send xmg from polo to bittrex but the transactions is not visible on the block explorer, We have verified that bittrex is fully in sync with https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/ and https://poolinfo.systms.org wallets so this points to that the polo wallet is having issues. We can't tell for sure whats going on with out polo giving us a response on what's going on. Without their info on the situation, we can only speculate.

I would recommend every one of you that have problems with transactions to / from polo, to create a support request containing all information such as transaction id  (if there is any), amount and to / from xmg-address

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:33:47 AM

Thanks Ex33s for the fast answer!

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:58:09 AM

Disabled???
Why??

I also got an open support ticket at polo that is 1 day and 5 hrs old, no reply. I can only hope they fix their problem with their wallet. I've tried to send some xmg to polo and from my point of view, their wallet hasen't picked up the transaction at all. Their wallet wasn't disabled when that transaction took place.

I've also been in contact with bittrex (Which replied within the hour of the initial support request and follow up's with in minuts, A+ on this! )

They have users case where user tried to send xmg from polo to bittrex but the transactions is not visible on the block explorer, We have verified that bittrex is fully in sync with https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/ and https://poolinfo.systms.org wallets so this points to that the polo wallet is having issues. We can't tell for sure whats going on with out polo giving us a response on what's going on. Without their info on the situation, we can only speculate.

I would recommend every one of you that have problems with transactions to / from polo, to create a support request containing all information such as transaction id  (if there is any), amount and to / from xmg-address

What we're seeing out of Poloniex is very reminiscent of what we saw out of Cryptsy in its last weeks and months.

Good luck with the issues. All you can do is fully document them and then stay on top of them. Sounds like that's what you all are doing.

A big A+ to this community by the way! You're surely one of the main reasons why XMG is so strong.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:38:15 AM

Disabled???
Why??
Lots of us have the same issue. But let's wait and see what will happen. Magi team is doing everything they can.
I created a (unrelated) support request on the 26th April, and they didn't respond back yet - very frustrating that the wallet is down on the last day to withdraw - I wondered why the Trex price was much higher than the polo price. I still have quite a lot of XMG on Polo - I hope I can transfer it out before the deadline.
xinwao

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

Because of the withdraw problems on Poloniex &maitenance on Bittrex people will stress about it and sell their XMG cheap. Remember all Magi is also on Cryptopia and NovaExchange. Spread your coins.

Looks strange. Polo behaved awful - pump&dump before delisting. Now Bittrex wallet maintenance too close of the poloniex delisting date. Big minus for Bittrex.
ex33s

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:29:19 AM

Looks strange. Polo behaved awful - pump&dump before delisting. Now Bittrex wallet maintenance too close of the poloniex delisting date. Big minus for Bittrex.

I think the reason for wallet maintenance is due to they got support request regarding transactions from polo but the transactions can't be verified via block explorer ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/ ).
The reason for this action is due to security since they can't find transactions to them from polo and imho - I think this is a proper move from their part.

And yes, I agree with you that poloniex handling of this is just awful. Specially the total lack of response from their part on support request or just openly state the problem and their resolution to this problem (without us opening support requests)

ex33s

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:29:30 AM

I would recommend every one of you that have problems with transactions to / from polo, to create a support request containing all information such as transaction id  (if there is any), amount and to / from xmg-address
What we're seeing out of Poloniex is very reminiscent of what we saw out of Cryptsy in its last weeks and months.

Good luck with the issues. All you can do is fully document them and then stay on top of them. Sounds like that's what you all are doing.

A big A+ to this community by the way! You're surely one of the main reasons why XMG is so strong.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy how all community members contribute to XMG.

The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 10:02:40 AM

I created a (unrelated) support request on the 26th April, and they didn't respond back yet - very frustrating that the wallet is down on the last day to withdraw - I wondered why the Trex price was much higher than the polo price. I still have quite a lot of XMG on Polo - I hope I can transfer it out before the deadline.

There's no reason to withdraw before the deadline, I got following answer from Polo.

"The wallets will remain available for withdrawal after the actual delisting of the coin.
After considerable amount of time wallets will be taken offline,
but there will always remain the option of withdrawing through a support ticket."
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy how all community members contribute to XMG.
HR thanks for the nice words its always nice to see a post with nice words. Personal it gives me support to continue with working on the future of Magi. Thanks again.

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:12:08 AM

There's no reason to withdraw before the deadline, I got following answer from Polo.

"The wallets will remain available for withdrawal after the actual delisting of the coin.
but there will always remain the option of withdrawing through a support ticket."
Hmm ok thanks for informing the Frisian

goldlabel

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 10:41:58 AM

So why must we be happy to be on Poloniex?
"but there will always remain the option of withdrawing through a support ticket." its the same anwser before Cryptsy went down? Huh
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

"but there will always remain the option of withdrawing through a support ticket." its the same anwser before Cryptsy went down? Huh

I don't think Polo goes down because of 750.000 XMG  Roll Eyes
goldlabel

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:02:04 AM

I don't think Polo goes down because of 750.000 XMG  Roll Eyes

Didnt say that Tongue
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:12:21 AM

Fantastic - thanks for that information, then I won't worry about losing my Magi =)
Pages: « 1 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: