Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100799 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:28:43 PM

So, where are the "daily updates" on this thread  Huh It's has been pretty quiet here.

We are in the process of collecting bug reports and resolving issues some users are having with KeyTrader, as well as working on enhancements for the next version. Then the app will be compiled for other operating systems and prepared for inclusion in KeyOS.

Regarding stagnation in the market, when BTC has sharp downward movement many traders exit crypto and return to fiat, waiting for a better reentry. When the price of BTC begins to stabilize or rise again, activity should return to the altcoin market.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:37:30 PM

So, where are the "daily updates" on this thread  Huh It's has been pretty quiet here.

We are in the process of collecting bug reports and resolving issues some users are having with KeyTrader, as well as working on enhancements for the next version. Then the app will be compiled for other operating systems and prepared for inclusion in KeyOS.

Regarding stagnation in the market, when BTC has sharp downward movement many traders exit crypto and return to fiat, waiting for a better reentry. When the price of BTC begins to stabilize or rise again, activity should return to the altcoin market.

thanks for the update!

mlord1010

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:18:57 AM

Please reply to this if you believe we will rise to the top.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:08:25 AM

we will rise to the top
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:44:59 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 06:09:32 AM by adhitthana

This coin could...but its a little too quiet here.
There are 1 million coins that IIUC were created in a short POW phase. A couple of days ago almost 200,000 keycoins traded on Trex, in one day. There are automated bots continually pushing the price down. And they have plenty of ammo it seems.

In other words even though this coin has potential there are not enough buyers yet to soak up all the coins coming from people who got them in the POW stage. So these bots and trading programs will keep pressuring the price down until more buyers appear.

So I think this coin has a good chance but ATM there are too many coins in loose hands to see the price rise. Too many coins in the hands of people who don't care about keycoin.

How widely were the POW coins distributed?
Bitcoin Machine

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:10:02 AM

This coin could...but its a little too quiet here.
There are 1 million coins that IIUC were created in a short POW phase. A couple of days ago almost 200,000 keycoins traded on Trex, in one day. There are automated bots continually pushing the price down. And they have plenty of ammo it seems.

In other words even though this coin has potential there are not enough buyers yet to soak up all the coins coming from people who got them in the POW stage. So these bots and trading programs will keep pressuring the price down until more buyers appear.

So I think this coin has a good chance but ATM there are too many coins in loose hands to see the price rise. Too many coins in the hands of people who don't care about keycoin.

How widely were the POW coins distributed?

It seems quiet but what you're really seeing is patience. Many investors are watching and waiting.  People do care and want Keycoin to succeed! It still has more potential than most alts out there.

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:16:34 AM

It seems quiet but what you're really seeing is patience. Many investors are watching and waiting.  People do care and want Keycoin to succeed! It still has more potential than most alts out there.
It will probably be no suprise to know I think we could be in "accumulation phase". Where smart investors are accumulating and POW recipients and stale bulls are divesting.
Mind you..I've been wrong before.  Smiley
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:41:57 AM

It seems quiet but what you're really seeing is patience. Many investors are watching and waiting.  People do care and want Keycoin to succeed! It still has more potential than most alts out there.
It will probably be no suprise to know I think we could be in "accumulation phase". Where smart investors are accumulating and POW recipients and stale bulls are divesting.
Mind you..I've been wrong before.  Smiley
Well I wouldn't be surprised if you are wrong this time, people have been saying the same thing about Cryptcoin since it was 10x the price it is now. It seems to be a good excuse people use when a coin is dropping like a stone
Yes I could be wrong...but that is ok. Smiley I have not spent much...so on a risk reward basis I'm not unhappy.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:45:09 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 11:03:34 AM by adhitthana

Well I wouldn't be surprised if you are wrong this time, people have been saying the same thing about Cryptcoin since it was 10x the price it is now. It seems to be a good excuse people use when a coin is dropping like a stone
The coin is not dropping. It stopped dropping a few days ago. And now there is no downward pressure. Have look at the list of my transactions for evidence of this.
I have spent hardly anything, and am happy to buy  more at those levels...but there is just no selling.

It stopped dropping a few days ago?? The coin is at half the price it was at 2 days ago?

Sorry I had to edit my message..I got this coin mixed up with AEON. I was just in that thread. lol. Smiley This one is definitely still dropping.
Im watching Keycoin and have bought a small amount , but am looking to buy more Smiley

But as I said..bots are selling.. There is 1 million coins released, most of which are in loose hands. Hands of people and bots who don't care whether Keycoin is good or bad. People participated in the POW period, but not because they like Key, but because they could.
If Keycoin is good it will take time for these people to exit.
I'm probably inclined to sell the little I have , and eventually buy off these people. Smiley

Volume has dropped and Momentum indicators will be diverging for sure now......so.....
mlord1010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:01:47 AM

The coin is not dropping. It stopped dropping a few days ago. And now there is no downward pressure. Have look at the list of my transactions for evidence of this.
I have spent hardly anything, and am happy to buy  more at those levels...but there is just no selling.

It stopped dropping a few days ago?? The coin is at half the price it was at 2 days ago?

Sorry I had to edit my message..I got this coin mixed up with AEON. I was just in that thread. lol. Smiley This one is definitely still dropping.
Im watching Keycoin and have bought a small amount , but am looking to buy more Smiley

But as I said..bots are selling.. There is 1 million coins released, most of which are in loose hands. Hands of people and bots who don't care whether Keycoin is good or bad. People participated in the POW period, but not because they like Key, but because they could.
If Keycoin is good it will take time for these people to exit.
I'm probably inclined to sell the little I have , and eventually buy off these people. Smiley
So let me sum it up the way I see it based simply on these results:

Key coin is the next Black coin.   It's just taking us much longer to get to 500 satoshi despair because we actually have features.  Once it hits 500 satoshi it will spring board to 90k+
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:06:54 AM

Key coin is the next Black coin.   It's just taking us much longer to get to 500 satoshi despair because we actually have features.  Once it hits 500 satoshi it will spring board to 90k+
Hard to say. I've started buying, so I think the odds are turning. Momentum has slowed, and is diverging. All depends how many coins the POW holders still  have.
The coin and team do look interesting, to me.
mlord1010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:12:30 AM

Hard to say. I've started buying, so I think the odds are turning. Momentum has slowed, and is diverging. All depends how many coins the POW holders still  have.
The coin and team do look interesting, to me.
someone just bought 3k at 35k. Nice to see others have hope as well.
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:30:50 PM

Again, you speak as though this is just unique to Key (and Crypt).   People say the same thing about pretty much any other coin they support.  You can either call it being hopeful or being in denial, but that's just what supporters do.  The real difference is that Key actually has features and devs are still updating on progress and seem to be hard at work.

I think next week will say a lot as KeyOS gets closer to being released.
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:19:12 PM

people in panic destroy coins, because they invest more than they can afford, there was not enough time to stabilize price because of weak hands, don't blame dev who delivers.  

I agree.  It's really the community that determines the coin's success or failure, not the devs.  

Also, if you want to see a coin succeed, then you have to give positive support and encourage the devs to keep delivering.  There are no devs out there willing to keep working their asses off if all they get is negativity and constant baseless accusations from people in the community.  So lighten up, people.  

This coin has great potential.  At this moment, I don't see any coin out there that has delivered as much as Keycoin in such a short period of time.  And that's the truth, no matter what you think of the devs, major investors, or supporters.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:47:56 PM

people in panic destroy coins, because they invest more than they can afford, there was not enough time to stabilize price because of weak hands, don't blame dev who delivers.  

I agree.  It's really the community that determines the coin's success or failure, not the devs.  

Also, if you want to see a coin succeed, then you have to give positive support and encourage the devs to keep delivering.  There are no devs out there willing to keep working their asses off if all they get is negativity and constant baseless accusations from people in the community.  So lighten up, people.  

This coin has great potential.  At this moment, I don't see any coin out there that has delivered as much as Keycoin in such a short period of time.  And that's the truth, no matter what you think of the devs, major investors, or supporters.

Yes the potential is strong. Let us hope the community, all alt communities for that matter, can survive this brutal winter. The btc seemingly in an instant, dried up and left. We are left, in mid leap, seeking new ground, trying to recalibrate everything. The markets are cruel, will wither and kill the inferior options. Now is the time to huddle close, choose wisely which crypto to weather this winter, and hope for a spring that may never come. Of the few, I have chosen key.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:29:20 PM

Yes the potential is strong. Let us hope the community, all alt communities for that matter, can survive this brutal winter. The btc seemingly in an instant, dried up and left. We are left, in mid leap, seeking new ground, trying to recalibrate everything. The markets are cruel, will wither and kill the inferior options. Now is the time to huddle close, choose wisely which crypto to weather this winter, and hope for a spring that may never come. Of the few, I have chosen key.

+1

Key is one of the only 2 coins I feel comfortable holding right now, where I don't need to check the price as soon as I wake up to make sure I didn't get screwed.
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:01:06 PM

This will be a breakout point for all shitcoins - will survive those,who have team behind them.Old days of P&D had it's time,but ppl learn from their mistakes.I also believe that KEY have a bright future and holding.

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:17:41 AM

Devil......you are not sure even to support or FUD ......please chose a state

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
MZD

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:07:38 AM

Devil......you are not sure even to support or FUD ......please chose a state

LOL
mlord1010

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:40:06 AM

Trader App is working fine for me now today.. not sure whats changed.

Finally got the buy-in price you wanted?  How is that going for ya?

Oh, I just read your post history

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=257302;sa=showPosts  Nice job bragging about how you're going to edit the keytrader software to require a different coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: