Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100801 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:17:25 PM

dumped this - bye guys
Don't come back and regret.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotrader86

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:38:30 AM

keytrader and os v2 coming soon...!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:58:22 AM

Pretty quiet, what happened with this great coin?
dragodsm

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:25:13 AM

devs are working hard on KeyOS & KT v2. others have a rest on weekends )
cryptotrader86

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:38:00 AM

Definitely!
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:10:59 PM

Dev's Last Active:   October 01, 2014, 02:18:35 AM

Is game over?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
novirudarzg

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:00:23 PM

devs are working hard on KeyOS & KT v2. others have a rest on weekends )

nice  Grin

good to know

thanks
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:51:12 PM

Dev's are on other coin now ......feel your bags full   Grin

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
leolegend

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:55:02 PM

Dev's are on other coin now ......feel your bags full   Grin

False. Dev's online and just sent me the PM:

Hello,

We are doing a full revamp of KeyTrader at the moment, but I am talking with the dev to perhaps release an intermediate update for community members to use in the meantime.

The updated version of KeyTrader will be cross-platform, and will then be included as a tool inside KeyOS. We also hope to have a staking Android wallet available in the near future.

We are always open to suggestions for features and improvements so feel free to send them our way. Thanks!

He's also gonna post weekly updates from now on as I was told just now
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:00:06 AM

Actually I just got caught up on a backlog of messages, sorry for the long silence.

We are still working on the same products as last time we updated you here. We are doing a full revamp of KeyTrader at the moment, but I am talking with the dev to maybe release an intermediate update for everyone to try in the meantime. I wish I could give a timeline on this, but each time the release seems to be complete and working for everyone else, I manage to break it somehow (that's my job).

The updated version of KeyTrader will be cross-platform, and will then be included as a tool inside KeyOS. We also hope to have a staking Android wallet available in the near future, coded by a community member from this thread.

It was also suggested by a few people that we join the SuperNet, so I am looking into how we can become a part of this. If any of you have additional information on that, it would be very helpful.

We are always open to suggestions for features and improvements, so feel free to send a message and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as I can. Thanks for your patience everyone, we are doing our best!

EDIT: I guess I was beaten to this post! Leaving it here anyway for additional information.
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:58:40 AM

Actually I just got caught up on a backlog of messages, sorry for the long silence.

We are still working on the same products as last time we updated you here. We are doing a full revamp of KeyTrader at the moment, but I am talking with the dev to maybe release an intermediate update for everyone to try in the meantime. I wish I could give a timeline on this, but each time the release seems to be complete and working for everyone else, I manage to break it somehow (that's my job).

The updated version of KeyTrader will be cross-platform, and will then be included as a tool inside KeyOS. We also hope to have a staking Android wallet available in the near future, coded by a community member from this thread.

It was also suggested by a few people that we join the SuperNet, so I am looking into how we can become a part of this. If any of you have additional information on that, it would be very helpful.

We are always open to suggestions for features and improvements, so feel free to send a message and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as I can. Thanks for your patience everyone, we are doing our best!

EDIT: I guess I was beaten to this post! Leaving it here anyway for additional information.

brother whats your story major bag holder? how old are you kid?
are the pump team still around/supporting or did you get shafted like the rest of the fools and are to embarrased to quit??
I think the third question. and before you get all shitty with me. I aint no kid so watch yourself how you talk to me. I just cant stand false hope bullshit getting fed to kids/people with genuine hope in cryptos. this bullshit scam shit needs to stop or there will be no future in something that could  be good.
little nerdy fuks with no nuts need to step up and put your real name on this coin if your for real.
who the fuk is this DAN the hero were is he? exactly same place a Mindfux the greasy greek playing with Pr0ms arse
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:08:26 AM

are the pump team still around/supporting or did you get shafted like the rest of the fools and are to embarrased to quit??
I think the third question. and before you get all shitty with me. I aint no kid so watch yourself how you talk to me. I just cant stand false hope bullshit getting fed to kids/people with genuine hope in cryptos. this bullshit scam shit needs to stop or there will be no future in something that could  be good.
little nerdy fuks with no nuts need to step up and put your real name on this coin if your for real.
who the fuk is this DAN the hero were is he? exactly same place a Mindfux the greasy greek playing with Pr0ms arse

You need anger management. You immediately come out with name calling and accusations, then tell me to watch how I talk to you?

People like the coin, why should I be embarrassed? Feel free to make a coin and put your real name on it so some angry internet trolls can mouth off at you.
Big Bollos

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

You need anger management. You immediately come out with name calling and accusations, then tell me to watch how I talk to you?

People like the coin, why should I be embarrassed? Feel free to make a coin and put your real name on it so some angry internet trolls can mouth off at you.

Bro im happy with my anger so need for management. which people like your coin the ones that have dumped it to less than 10000 sats? read my posts Brother I havent been afraid to be me but you are a scaredy little bitch playing on people Ive been straight up since i got into cryptos can you say the same?

what was your association with the Pr0m pump team?  im sure people would like to know? how much did they pay you to create this crap coin? you did get paid right? so after frauding everyone with pr0m your trying to be a good guy/kid bro your association with them will fuk you for life in crypto. noone will ever trust/beleive you which is why you hang on here go tell people of your involvement in this coin and noone will want anything to do with you.
No Asian brothers will invest in your coin only small time wannabe conartists like Pr0m. taking advantage of inexperienced traders will you have no shame? Mr wannabe Satoshi. I welcome the trolls
Big Bollos

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:46:24 AM

Bro im happy with my anger so need for management. which people like your coin the ones that have dumped it to less than 10000 sats? read my posts Brother I havent been afraid to be me but you are a scaredy little bitch playing on people Ive been straight up since i got into cryptos can you say the same?

what was your association with the Pr0m pump team?  im sure people would like to know? how much did they pay you to create this crap coin? you did get paid right? so after frauding everyone with pr0m your trying to be a good guy/kid bro your association with them will fuk you for life in crypto. noone will ever trust/beleive you which is why you hang on here go tell people of your involvement in this coin and noone will want anything to do with you.
No Asian brothers will invest in your coin only small time wannabe conartists like Pr0m. taking advantage of inexperienced traders will you have no shame? Mr wannabe Satoshi. I welcome the trolls
OK brother I changed my hat, i got my nice guy hat on now. your best to be honest about your involvement in the P&D of this coin with Pr0m. Brother I trolled the fuk out of him and his buttplug crew and all it did was make him and his cronieez follow me on twitter WTF haha. your coin is not a bad coin but the lies on top of lies is not good. I am an angry man with a bad mouth and broken knuckles but thats me and im happy to give as good as I get but at least im honest. I have made more bitcoin by honest and avoiding the P&D losers praying on people.
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:57:17 AM

People like to rely on pump teams to drive prices up, but get upset if they're not involved because the price has gone down. We release features and news, and people dump their coins. I didn't get paid anything for this coin, but I have paid other people for their help out of my own pocket because I want to keep things moving and I can't do it by myself.

Don't assume you know a single thing about me. I am doing what I can, and your negativity doesn't help at all. If you don't want anything to do with this, feel free to leave. I don't like when the price is low any more than the next person, but I have no control over such things. Please keep the discussion civil from here on out.
leolegend

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:26:58 PM

pretty quiet here, updates?
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:38:16 PM

Really? You've gotten more PM responses in the last few days than anyone else...please be patient.
leolegend

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

Really? You've gotten more PM responses in the last few days than anyone else...please be patient.

:p I just want others to know the progress
novirudarzg

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:24:41 PM

:p I just want others to know the progress
thanks, that would be nice
altcoininvestorwow

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:18:37 PM

So is this true?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738557.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: