Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100801 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:28:24 PM

From an outsiders perspective - I don't think many will use this OS - not a good way for masses to adopt in my opinion... unless I'm missing something?

The masses don't buy Bitcoin yet alone a relatively new Altcoin. It's irrelevant what the masses will do at this stage. It only matters what people who both understand and intend to use these sorts of features think. Always stick to the target market. Never try to be everything to everyone.

The ultimate goal is to get more people to adopt the currency and use it to purchase goods and services right? Or is this coin designed for trading use only? Also many have no reason to trade anonymously? I'm curious to where the dev wants this coin to go?

Go check out the Website and read the OP for plans for the future. It's all there.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyaadz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:28:38 PM

Who doesn't want an operating system on a USB drive they can go anywhere, use any PC and be up and going in a few seconds. Being tor has huge advantages... Imagine having this USB stick, combined with the cloak market? Wink now that's something to invest in for sure that's a huge huge deal.
hrshak462

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:45:24 PM

I believe the OS is an important step that is necessary for future features that will be adopted by users.  It also shows that the team is still there maintaining and advancing the coin.

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:50:43 PM

3.3 BTC left until 70,000 again. You were all warned what would happen if you dumped. Now you are at the mercy of the bigger fish - you better pray they don't take it upon themselves to buy those few coins up.
adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:56:48 PM

I wish i have more btc to buy key
this is going to be huge

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:04:17 PM

Someone really pushing the price down.

Just keep buying Smiley
MZD

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:06:23 PM

Genius moves by the devs. The KeyOS platform allows for so many services and add-ons it's unreal. Imagine if trustless decentralized anon is added along with an integrated market place and messaging system....
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:28:04 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 02:16:26 PM by RichardT

The ultimate goal is to get more people to adopt the currency and use it to purchase goods and services right? Or is this coin designed for trading use only? Also many have no reason to trade anonymously? I'm curious to where the dev wants this coin to go?

The way I see it, until Bitcoin reaches mass adoption, no other coin can hope to reach that level.  It's been over 5 years and Bitcoin is still not quite there yet, let alone a very new coin such as Keycoin.  Any altcoin that claims to be able to reach mass adoption before Bitcoin does is just dreaming, imo.

My point is that for the time being, I think Keycoin is targeting the right audience.  Crypto trading has become very popular and will continue to grow in popularity simply because it is very easy to start for those who are somewhat tech savvy and the prospect of making lots of money very quickly makes it something that is highly desirable.  Compare it to the stock market, which is a lot harder to begin and you have to wait a lot longer for profits.  It's just the psychology of the world these days; we all want everything to be quick.

And as far as anonymous trading goes, I see this as more of a future precaution.  Right now crypto trading is completely unregulated.  Imagine if at some point, governments decide to intervene and put in regulations.  We all would want a safe place to trade without having to deal with all that.  Also, there are many people out there who just simply don't want their identity known and their actions traceable.

And let's not forget, they haven't released KeyTrader 2.0 yet.  I think this is also planned for this week.
666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:28:35 PM

It will be steady rising...

go up little by little everyday..
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:30:23 PM

Some potential features for the future:  

The Hub

- Provides direct access to a anonymous IM 'helpline' run by developers or members who volunteer themselves to be available to help users with any problems they encounter.
- Has links to all the relevant exchanges, forum threads, twitter feeds - all anonymously accessed through Tor.
- Provides links to well developed guides and tutorials for 'beginners' 'established' and 'power' users.

Renovation Station

- Allow people to customize the UI (minimal, standard, full), colors, and themes of not just the Wallet but all 'KEY Zones' (anything/anywhere that the developers have full control to add such modification abilities)

Ping

- Provides automatic or at the users option 'manual' updates to the wallet and all other 'KEY Zones'. Guarantees that users don't accidentally delete or compromise their holdings in any way by removing the need to fiddle about with wallet.dat files when updating the wallets. All updates are delivered anonymously and guaranteed to be virus free.

Toolbox

- Contains the Keytrader for starters and will be populated with any future tools that the community or the devs develop. Everything in the toolbox is guaranteed safe and virus free and all are updated according to the users preferences through 'Ping'.

©
CBRF3

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:28:35 PM

The way I see it, until Bitcoin reaches mass adoption, no other coin can hope to reach that level.  It's been over 5 years and Bitcoin is still not quite there yet, let alone a very new coin such as Keycoin.  Any altcoin that claims to be able to reach mass adoption before Bitcoin does is just dreaming, imo.

My point is that for the time being, I think Keycoin is targeting the right audience.  Crypto trading has become very popular and will continue to grow in popularity simply because it is very easy to start for those who are somewhat tech savvy and the prospect of making lots of money very quickly makes it something that is highly desirable.  Compare it to the stock market, which is a lot harder to begin and you have to wait a lot longer for profits.  It's just the psychology of the world these days; we all want everything to be quick.

And as far as anonymous trading goes, I see this as more of a future precaution.  Right now crypto trading is completely unregulated.  Imagine if at some point, governments decide to intervene and put in regulations.  We all would want a safe place to trade without having to deal with all that.  Also, there are many people out there who just simply don't want their identity known and their actions traceable.

And let's not forget, they haven't released KeyTrader 2.0 yet.  I think this is also planned for this week.

Name any special tech or security feature that bitcoin has there is none bitcoin has nothing special about it which is whats holding it back now KeyCoin on the other hand has game changing tech / security involved with it that addresses many major things that scare people from crypto like security and anonimity along with completely revolutionary stuff like a full Key OS and much more is planned and in the works this could easily make the coin in the near future very valuable it is first coin to truly address issues from several standpoints and directions.

Name any other coins which have done anything special and addressed things from both a security and anonimity standpoint to my knowledge none have they either pick one or the other or are simply copy pastes of other coins tech well with Key Coin that is not the case it was addressed from ground up with revolutionary new tech / code to address security and anon stuff.
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:51:06 PM

It will be steady rising...

go up little by little everyday..

+1
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:51:57 PM

Amazing price increase. Can't wait for more.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
youngmike

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:01:53 PM

Double top reached. Who's gonna hold bags ?  Wink
Mr.Joker

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:03:10 PM

Someone trying to surpress the price the whole time.

That fake wall of 7 btc disappeared
youngmike

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:04:06 PM

Same story sold every time. Look at the charts  Smiley Thank me later
Mr.Joker

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:06:26 PM

Same story sold every time. Look at the charts  Smiley Thank me later

If someone is surpressing the price, the price is going to increase.

Just some accumulation now
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:08:10 PM

without doubt this will go back to 200k as it was on early aug. the question is in what periode of time.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:15:16 PM

Cheers for the cheap coins lads - was crossing my fingers for VIA to pump so I could buy more KEY at panic sell levels - Picked up 'enough' between 52,000 and 54,000 to make it a very profitable day indeed ;-)

I guess you guys haven't quite realized yet - when VIA dumps (and it will) where do you think that BTC is going to go? It will go to one of the top 5. Usually the one that has dropped the most and is therefore the best buy.

KEY is going to get a massive pump today - I know it, the whales who have pushed the price down (thanks!) know it. I've said it once and I will say it again - the only people who make money here are those who have one eye on the other markets and one eye on KEY; you have to time your buys with the dumping of one of the other top 5 coins by volume.

The best prices are obtained when weakhanded noobs panic and throw their coins in your face for next to nothing. Take em - take em all.

chipmadness

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:18:42 AM

This is going to soar soon... Lets ride the rocket!

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: