Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:30:47 PM

Do you think posting these kind of pic will help community.
I do not think at all, community asked legit question to developer.
And they must reply about this.

You seem to children, child tantrum, do not give them your toy.
Let's be serious.
1.Dev, has completed phase II, successfully.
2.Dev, portfolio fix problems.

3 You complain because CrytoAsian swindlers, stealing our code, and selling it to the highest bidder.
All you want is to raise prices, as they go to the currencies of shit.

[/quote]

Lol, what phase 2 give us, just tell me, we invested our serious money on SuperCoin.
If big investor not recognising our technology then what is the benefit for that.
Another thing we really do not know how to promote coins.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thistleblower

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:37:11 PM

I am surprised with devs stance. This is like a suicide for dev and a coin...

Refers to ---> Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED! ??¿¿

What do you mean? Is there similarity?

Pre-dumped IPO Nxt-alike Scamcoin launched with dysfunctional wallet and broken blockchain. Developers had no intention of delivering a product, but Moolah withheld the escrow and forced them to tidy it up. Nothing returned to investors. Now dying slowly on Mintpile.

This one could still fly if the developers fix the issues with the wallet, and make Supersend easier to use. It only works if the wallet is left fully unlocked with the 'staking only' box unchecked. And it's not yet clear if the wallet has to be left unlocked to act as a Supersend Node. Mine's online for staking, but there's no way I'm leaving it fully unlocked to act as a node.
gnarl

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:01:05 AM

Did the developers really just said no to supernet and POD, and blow off simply working with friendly\willing people to verify the supersend code does what is advertised?

There are 2 great opportunities to both show it off and then blog about it. (with or without giving up the source) Why waste it?
If the actual developer does not want to demonstrate it publicly and explain how it works and why it is the best, then who will? and why the hell should anybody else?

This reluctance even to speak to anyone has just wasted a bunch free advertising, pissed off supporters, and killed the price.

No wonder everyone is selling.

RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:02:47 AM

Instead of letting this thread go downhill, lets try and reorganize and discuss where we can go from here.

First, what do we need to improve:
- PoD is out of question now, I've accepted this. It won't happen, devs don't want to and those of us who are here to stay have to accept that.
- Audit, still a possibility, but we need to FIND THE RIGHT PERSON. (if no POD we at-least need an audit of code, SOMETHING to market besides talk and thin air.  If the the technology is proven legit, then it's fair to assume the Dev is as well.
- Twitter, a more active twitter won't hurt, but the problem is we need something to tweet about. Which brings me to...
- MORE ACTIVE UPDATES. We can't go a few weeks without an update, whats being worked on? - What's in the plans? even if its just a simple task, let us know so we can be assured there is still work going on.
- How can we begin to use Supercoin? Where will supercoins technology be best used? We should try and fit into a market. Soon I would like to do more with my Super then just send it to an exchange and back to my wallet. Supersend is great, but I have no reason to use it right now.
- Lastly, we need better communication. Better links between developers and investors. This is a given, and I don't know how to go about fixing this.

I know super coin is not a scam coin, it is a real coin with real potential, but it is handled poorly. We need to market Super-coins strengths, but I just don't feel like articles are the way to go right now until we have proof to back up our claims. And it is quite clear no big investors are 'buying in' to supercoins claims without any proof.

Also, to those of us saying POD's and Audits are a jokes, and that enough has already been done, do you think we should just sit back and be happy with 1000sat trading levels? Is there really a problem with community trying to get REAL backed-up answers from developers, or ask reasonable favours from the developers from time to time. I have my hard earned money in this project so no, I don't think its unreasonable.

Edit: A common saying here is "opinions are like assholes, everybody has one" and I think we need differing opinions to help find a middle ground. But in my opinion, I think a good start would be a detailed post from the Developer (SupercoinDEV) on what he feels is next for supercoin, and what his development plans are going forward. (remember what happened last time he gave a detailed plan a 4-5 weeks ago, those posts do make a difference)
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 12:07:07 AM

Did the developers really just said no to supernet and POD, and blow off simply working with friendly\willing people to verify the supersend code does what is advertised?

There are 2 great opportunities to both show it off and then blog about it. (with or without giving up the source) Why waste it?
If the actual developer does not want to demonstrate it publicly and explain how it works and why it is the best, then who will? and why the hell should anybody else?

This reluctance even to speak to anyone has just wasted a bunch free advertising, pissed off supporters, and killed the price.

SuperNet even chimes with the name.  PoD needs consideration as well.  Pity to throw them away. Needs some responses from the dev, even if it is not felt suitable (reasons etc)
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:25:41 AM

Mammoth and Super devs MIA again. They better be doing some super secret tech project, won't get hopes up though
gnarl

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:29:20 AM

- Audit, still a possibility, but we need to FIND THE RIGHT PERSON. (if no POD we at-least need an audit of code, SOMETHING to market besides talk and thin air.  If the the technology is proven legit, then it's fair to assume the Dev is as well.

Instead of audit, they could just provide a detailed demonstration. Walk them through it. Prove it works. Screen shot it and blog it.

Any of these offers could be turned into demonstrations that could be advertised forever.

It needs to be demonstrated and proven in public, repeatedly for anyone who wants to see, if its going to succeed.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:44:10 AM

Don't even waste your time trying to understand the devs lack of grasp on reality. A couple tweets and release of pressure on the big headed devs and Super would go 100x.

"nope, we king of the world...nobody is anything compared to us...our code will save the world"

Oh blah blah blah, stfu. Prove it, plain & simple. You have the big gun? Let someone respected see it, use it, evaluate it...then they tweet about it and boom their followers are now your followers = respect & $

You have coins like root & kore crushing us because their devs are open to what it takes. And so far, they have nothing working to show but they are making the right moves.
crypto-dude

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:04:05 AM

Instead of audit, they could just provide a detailed demonstration. Walk them through it. Prove it works. Screen shot it and blog it.

Any of these offers could be turned into demonstrations that could be advertised forever.

It needs to be demonstrated and proven in public, repeatedly for anyone who wants to see, if its going to succeed.

There are several videos on it, and did you read the white paper at all, there's a detailed work through in the last section with all the detailed screenshots and parameters.

Apparently you never read it.

This is the problem here. Instead of complaining, you can do something if you want. The feature is released, and everyone can try it. You can try it and do a video for it easily. Why complaining? trustless system is not on the paper, it is in the 3.x wallet released.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:28:53 AM

There are several videos on it, and did you read the white paper at all, there's a detailed work through in the last section with all the detailed screenshots and parameters.

This is the problem here. Instead of complaining, you can do something if you want. The feature is released, and everyone can try it. You can try it and do a video for it easily. Why complaining? trustless system is not on the paper, it is in the 3.x wallet released.

everyone hopes the devs can do everything, but unless you have a gang of people like XC or stellar or some other hype only coins, this won't happen for a small and tech dev team like supercoin's.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:40:18 AM

Does satoshi did POD? Do you think he is stupid?

I stand by Super's right to not do PoD. Do we have PoD for PoS coin savants like Tranz or Sunny King? Anyone who wants to sell since Super lacks the dumb little JPEG image from CryptoAsian is welcome to dump on the exchanges or sell to me OTC. Peace.
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 01:48:41 AM

Does satoshi did POD? Do you think he is stupid?

I stand by Super's right to not do PoD. Do we have PoD for PoS coin savants like Tranz or Sunny King? Anyone who wants to sell since Super lacks the dumb little JPEG image from CryptoAsian is welcome to dump on the exchanges or sell to me OTC. Peace.

+1
gnarl

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:02:29 AM

I have read it. It is looking very professional.
Apparently not many others have, because there sure sure isn't much discussion about it anywhere but here.

All everyone is asking for was to work with some part of the community to show off the damn project.  Refusing to contact anyone is pretty weird...
Telling people to Go Review It Themselves doesn't inspire much confidence anymore. It gives the impression that if there is a problem, you can go f yourself.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:18:46 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 03:33:45 AM by vegasguy

Don't even waste your time trying to understand the devs lack of grasp on reality. A couple tweets and release of pressure on the big headed devs and Super would go 100x.

"nope, we king of the world...nobody is anything compared to us...our code will save the world"

Oh blah blah blah, stfu. Prove it, plain & simple. You have the big gun? Let someone respected see it, use it, evaluate it...then they tweet about it and boom their followers are now your followers = respect & $

You have coins like root & kore crushing us because their devs are open to what it takes. And so far, they have nothing working to show but they are making the right moves.

Hey John, good to see you on the board again.Remember last week, when I made their world hell for almost a 5 days non stop about a week ago, and attempted to force them to pay the 27,000 coins they lost me because of their code error?? I was relentless on this thread for 5 days non stop. I let the supercoin community know what low lives the superteam were. 98% of the users here called me an idiot and that I didnt know what I was talking about. I warned everyone that the price would drop very soon.  At that moment I knew the coin was worthless. I didnt care about the coin and sent 10,000 supercoin to a few members I had just talked to that night. Cryptojohn being one of them, as he backed me up and understood what I was saying.  Im gonna save everyones time, as I have learned from experience, superteam dev(s) will answer to no one. Their world will crumble around them, and they just sit there and do nothing. I dont understand it, if there are troubles in my financial world, I stamp that fire out right away before it gets bigger. Im not sure if superteam just thinks they are too big to fall, or just dont care, but I do know for a fact that their market cap has been cut a staggering 50% in 24 hours!!! Whats more scary than that is they didnt have it to lose in the first place. The total value of their coins is worth a whopping 96k. I think I had that in the bank at 22. So superteam, in the end, I judge you by results , and a market cap of 96k is a joke. If you continue to ignore your problems, they only get worse. Thats a fact of life. Also another fact is that the price of a coin is DIRECTLY tied to the attitudes of the devs. I hope you address the communities concerns before its too late. I still hold tens of thousands of coins, but could care less about them, I hold MUCH more valuble and stable coins that will be around, as the devs care about their users.  After hammering this thread, making the comminty aware of the devs, and their "no care" attitude, I decided to let the 27,000 supercoin loss go. Ive been on the planet for 43 years, long enough to know the universe will step in an correct itself. I knew , looking at the attitudes of the superteam, that it was just a matter of time, before they started crumbling, and tearing at the seams. In this world we live karma is a bitch.

@brookefinancial : you were one of them attacking me a few days ago when I tried to get the word out to everyone. I DID try to warn you Wink Yes, Im a crazy as it gets , but Im a genius when it comes to money and retired at 43.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:58:23 AM

Hey John, good to see you on the board again.Remember last week, when I made their world hell for almost a 5 days non stop about a week ago, and attempted to force them to pay the 27,000 coins they lost me because of their code error?? I was relentless on this thread for 5 days non stop. I let the supercoin community know what low lives the superteam were. 98% of the users here called me an idiot and that I didnt know what I was talking about. I warned everyone that the price would drop very soon.  At that moment I knew the coin was worthless. I didnt care about the coin and sent 10,000 supercoin to a few members I had just talked to that night. Cryptojohn being one of them, as he backed me up and understood what I was saying.  Im gonna save everyones time, as I have learned from experience, superteam dev(s) will answer to no one. Their world will crumble around them, and they just sit there and do nothing. I dont understand it, if there are troubles in my financial world, I stamp that fire out right away before it gets bigger. Im not sure if superteam just thinks they are too big to fall, or just dont care, but I do know for a fact that their market cap has been cut a staggering 50% in 24 hours!!! Whats more scary than that is they didnt have it to lose in the first place. The total value of their coins is worth a whopping 96k. I think I had that in the bank at 22. So superteam, in the end, I judge you by results , and a market cap of 96k is a joke. If you continue to ignore your problems, they only get worse. Thats a fact of life. Also another fact is that the price of a coin is DIRECTLY tied to the attitudes of the devs. I hope you address the communities concerns before its too late. I still hold tens of thousands of coins, but could care less about them, I hold MUCH more valuble and stable coins that will be around, as the devs care about their users.  After hammering this thread, making the comminty aware of the devs, and their "no care" attitude, I decided to let the 27,000 supercoin loss go. Ive been on the planet for 43 years, long enough to know the universe will step in an correct itself. I knew , looking at the attitudes of the superteam, that it was just a matter of time, before they started crumbling, and tearing at the seams. In this world we live karma is a bitch.

@brookefinancial : you were one of them attacking me a few days ago when I tried to get the word out to everyone. I DID try to warn you Wink Yes, Im a crazy as it gets , but Im a genius when it comes to money and retired at 43.

Vegas

Hi bros....
I am writting from a disco now... Drunk lil bit pissed and some many things more but i just want to say yhat i wish all of us best pf luck Smiley
Peace and cheers from me
I will writw again when i am recovered from all that whiskey Cheesy

P.s
Btw Vegas i believe u Smiley
Well done man for the retiring fact well done
Bro Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:07:18 AM

Hey John, good to see you on the board again.Remember last week, when I made their world hell for almost a 5 days non stop about a week ago, and attempted to force them to pay the 27,000 coins they lost me because of their code error?? I was relentless on this thread for 5 days non stop. I let the supercoin community know what low lives the superteam were. 98% of the users here called me an idiot and that I didnt know what I was talking about. I warned everyone that the price would drop very soon.  At that moment I knew the coin was worthless. I didnt care about the coin and sent 10,000 supercoin to a few members I had just talked to that night. Cryptojohn being one of them, as he backed me up and understood what I was saying.  Im gonna save everyones time, as I have learned from experience, superteam dev(s) will answer to no one. Their world will crumble around them, and they just sit there and do nothing. I dont understand it, if there are troubles in my financial world, I stamp that fire out right away before it gets bigger. Im not sure if superteam just thinks they are too big to fall, or just dont care, but I do know for a fact that their market cap has been cut a staggering 50% in 24 hours!!! Whats more scary than that is they didnt have it to lose in the first place. The total value of their coins is worth a whopping 96k. I think I had that in the bank at 22. So superteam, in the end, I judge you by results , and a market cap of 96k is a joke. If you continue to ignore your problems, they only get worse. Thats a fact of life. Also another fact is that the price of a coin is DIRECTLY tied to the attitudes of the devs. I hope you address the communities concerns before its too late. I still hold tens of thousands of coins, but could care less about them, I hold MUCH more valuble and stable coins that will be around, as the devs care about their users.  After hammering this thread, making the comminty aware of the devs, and their "no care" attitude, I decided to let the 27,000 supercoin loss go. Ive been on the planet for 43 years, long enough to know the universe will step in an correct itself. I knew , looking at the attitudes of the superteam, that it was just a matter of time, before they started crumbling, and tearing at the seams. In this world we live karma is a bitch.

Vegas

Don't worry about me vegas, I'm doing fine, especially this week. There is not only SUPER in the world  Wink

I'm honestly glad you got that out of your system, even though I got to admit I did not read the whole thing. I don't understand why you are mentionning me in particular but I guess it's good that you remember me.

It's obvious SUPER is lacking management skills but the tech is good. We will see if the tech is enough to make them stand apart in this crazy market of 500 cryptocurrencies.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:54:53 AM

@Vegas

Hey buddy, good to hear from you. Looks like I should have just dumped that 10k you gave me. I didn't because i'm an eternal optimist ...sometimes that equates to eternal idiot.

It really is a shame. Super as a lot going for it but it lacks maturity and business sense.

I may end up with a pile of shit but i refuse to dump at these prices. The amount I have now I would not be able to get rid of anyway without driving the price to 500 sats or lower.

Im just going to look away for a while, hopefully the devs wake up.
Stevoox

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:19:47 AM

@Vegas

Hey buddy, good to hear from you. Looks like I should have just dumped that 10k you gave me. I didn't because i'm an eternal optimist ...sometimes that equates to eternal idiot.

It really is a shame. Super as a lot going for it but it lacks maturity and business sense.

I may end up with a pile of shit but i refuse to dump at these prices. The amount I have now I would not be able to get rid of anyway without driving the price to 500 sats or lower.

Im just going to look away for a while, hopefully the devs wake up.

+1

Brought in about 1.5 btc worth so refusing to sell at this price just to loose it all

Super has a good product, just needs to listen to community / market it...
telematico

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:16:57 AM

We must present a business plan,
I can take care of making one in a few days.
I need to get contact Dev, I provide technical data and future projections
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 09:34:28 AM

We must present a business plan,
I can take care of making one in a few days.
I need to get contact Dev, I provide technical data and future projections

Nice, you got my support!
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: