Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:17:11 PM

Does satoshi did POD? Do you think he is stupid?

You're not satoshi, satoshi created bitcoin...

Does it mean no POD and collaboration with community?

Please, not discuss!

I know brookefinancial you want a POD or a code review, and the community, and also I want it.
But Supercointeam, do not want a POD or a full code review. Maybe this is disappointing, but we must to decide how we can help otherway.

I remember that Supercointeam said before:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 12, 2014, 01:51:46 PM
Reply with quote  #2947
We are open to audit. Any good developer can do trustless system can check our whitepaper and approve it as legit. or he may ask questions and maybe opening few source codes which his questions pops up and we will share this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe an accepted/known reviewer may ask to proof some part of it's system by asking to the some source files of Supercoin.

Either maybe anyone else has a better idea to help them or him.

@Supercointeam
I know you don't want to reveal your identity, and you want also not give the source code to an reviewer.
Please, let the community help you. Just say what is possible, so they can help you with making Supercoin stronger.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Like i said many times, whitepaper lists everything needed and he can pick up few steps from it and we can show that step related codes. So he knew we don't speak out of air. If he did before trustless system he would just admire it. So simple so clear. And actually we can give the all source codes but he needs to pay BTCs (an offer we cant deny). This is extra ordinary coding cost us many backpain and sleepless nights and made many hours of tests over it.  Just check the whitepaper see the job done, see the uniqueness there. We removed developer acts middle man (master nodes) between anonymous transfers. This is true gift back to the community. You were the one paying dev teams for this anonymity solution. now for the first time you benefit (all network randomly) not us!

Maybe one of you contact openbazaar or other trustless multisig based system developer. (maybe out of the bitcointalk) because i don't see much competent devs around. (this is not said for my ego)

@Community
We need to respect Supercointeam, they have never said that they will reveal their identity, and they have also invested much of time in this project. So I can understand, they want not to do everything that the community want's like POD. But the team has proven, that they are working on this project, think about phase1, phase2, some forks what the team has fixed. In the beginning I was also thinking POD was a good idea(still think it is a good idea), but the Supercointeam, do not want reveal. So just respect, and we must think how we can help Supercoin.

@SupercoinDev
Hi Supercoindev, I have read your answer(see above) on my post. So I have send today an e-mail to OpenBazaar.
I have asked if they want to check/verify the implemented multisign algorithm in the world first trustless anonymous coin(Supercoin).
I hope that they give a positive answer, so we can begin reviewing the multising part of Supercoin source code.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

@studentwiskunde thank you following this.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:18:19 PM

We must present a business plan,
I can take care of making one in a few days.
I need to get contact Dev, I provide technical data and future projections
Looks nice.
HappyHogan

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:31:42 PM

Problem with this coin is its old and tired. There are so, many more better places to put your coin, thats not so unsafe. Hell, Ill even tell you how to pick them EARLY. Watch the dev!!! If this Dev is very active over a very long term, and has a very positive attitude, and a professional feel, give it a look. The price and the dev and linked! Ill even give you my pics:

#1 Stealth !!! Over 250+ BTC volume a day! WAY undervalued and a strong POS, with one of the best devs when you exclude James @BTCD. This WILL go over a $1 within 60 days. WATCH!
#2 Sonic Screwdriver another undervalued coin thats still new with a stong pos (Still cheap)
#3 Bottlecaps. Yes its older than dirt, but its a senior coin AND 200% pos, and very active community with a dev that cares.
#4. Jackpot. Ok..you can laugh now. Jackpot is a sleeper. 40% pos. STILL minable , and a very strong active dev and community.
5. Boom!! First coin to get 5/5 POD! Strong dev, and active community, a dev thats active.
6. Social Xbot . Strong dev 25% POS.
7. Are you a SERIOUS risktaker!?!? XXX selling for a mere 100 sat. Better have big balls to try this, and hope another dev takes over. Could be a SERIOUSLY massive opportunity to make some big jing. But dont listen to me, Im a major bagholder at 28,000 XXX. Didnt see this one coming. Cant get them all right.

These are my pics, many of you will disagree. I expect that. Ill repost this exact same post 2 months from now.

Vegas

Get lost. "Dev that cares" "Very strong active community" "A dev thats active" "Strong Dev"
Tell me what BOOM dev that has 5/5 POD released? JackPot? lol. You might want to check previous SUPER thread, for your information this thread is new Wink And related to your post, only low IQ persons will follow, that's a fact.

That guy is a bull shitter. If he was really retired at 43, he wouldn't have to hang out on these forums bragging about his abilities to a bunch of teenagers.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:38:38 PM

Problem with this coin is its old and tired. There are so, many more better places to put your coin, thats not so unsafe. Hell, Ill even tell you how to pick them EARLY. Watch the dev!!! If this Dev is very active over a very long term, and has a very positive attitude, and a professional feel, give it a look. The price and the dev and linked! Ill even give you my pics:

#1 Stealth !!! Over 250+ BTC volume a day! WAY undervalued and a strong POS, with one of the best devs when you exclude James @BTCD. This WILL go over a $1 within 60 days. WATCH!
#2 Sonic Screwdriver another undervalued coin thats still new with a stong pos (Still cheap)
#3 Bottlecaps. Yes its older than dirt, but its a senior coin AND 200% pos, and very active community with a dev that cares.
#4. Jackpot. Ok..you can laugh now. Jackpot is a sleeper. 40% pos. STILL minable , and a very strong active dev and community.
5. Boom!! First coin to get 5/5 POD! Strong dev, and active community, a dev thats active.
7. Are you a SERIOUS risktaker!?!? XXX selling for a mere 100 sat. Better have big balls to try this, and hope another dev takes over. Could be a SERIOUSLY massive opportunity to make some big jing. But dont listen to me, Im a major bagholder at 28,000 XXX. Didnt see this one coming. Cant get them all right.

These are my pics, many of you will disagree. I expect that. Ill repost this exact same post 2 months from now.

Vegas

Get lost. "Dev that cares" "Very strong active community" "A dev thats active" "Strong Dev"
Tell me what BOOM dev that has 5/5 POD released? JackPot? lol. You might want to check previous SUPER thread, for your information this thread is new Wink And related to your post, only low IQ persons will follow, that's a fact.

HEY Smartass , Ive made thousands of dollars on Jackpot, never lost a penny on JPC. Ive LOST thousands of dollars on super just in the last 2 weeks, not including the 27,000 super that was lost to supers code error. THATS A FACT!  Results dont lie.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:44:30 PM

Ok..Im a bullshitter.. you need to go back in this thread about 10 days ago were I warned EVERYONE that they need to get out NOW while they can. I was so short on cash I handed a few nice members that backed me 10,000 super each. LOL. Gawd I live for this crap.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:46:25 PM

Vegas

HEY Smartass , Ive made thousands of dollars on Jackpot, never lost a penny on JPC. Ive LOST thousands of dollars on super just in the last 2 weeks, not including the 27,000 super that was lost to supers code error. THATS A FACT!  Results dont lie.

Who cares how much u've made, we're talking about SUPER here, not about your shitty investments. Nobody lost any coins but you, because of your mistakes. So move to your jackpot thread and get lost.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:55:32 PM

Ok..Im a bullshitter.. you need to go back in this thread about 10 days ago were I warned EVERYONE that they need to get out NOW while they can. I was so short on cash I handed a few nice members that backed me 10,000 super each. LOL. Gawd I live for this crap.

Vegas

You have made some good points about speculation. Nobody can predict with certainty, but there are better and worse ways.

I see you are a trader / risk taker, and can respect that.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:56:02 PM

Vegas

Who cares how much u've made, we're talking about SUPER here, not about your shitty investments. Nobody lost any coins but you, because of your mistakes. So move to your jackpot thread and get lost.

@Nfox :OMG..This is great, Just read through all your posts. Yes, you are rude and obnoxious to everyone. Confirmed. Your also in love with Aero and Super. PLEASE stay with these coins and invest as much as you can. Wink

nfox

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:00:29 PM

Vegas

@Nfox :OMG..This is great, Just read through all your posts. Yes, you are rude and obnoxious to everyone. Confirmed. Your also in love with Aero and Super. PLEASE stay with these coins and invest as much as you can. Wink

You're off topic.

edit : And yes, I'm in love with development and releases.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:02:58 PM

Ya good idea. Don't tangle with me, Ill wash your mouth out with soap.

nfox

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:04:34 PM

Ya good idea. Don't tangle with me, Ill wash your mouth out with soap.

Retard alert.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:41:22 PM

Would be nice to keep thread on-topic with Supercoin discussion, last time I checked there was a nifty PM function for personal messages.

Furthermore, this is an example of what can be improved.

We must present a business plan,
I can take care of making one in a few days.
I need to get contact Dev, I provide technical data and future projections
Looks nice.

This is a good idea to create a presentable business plan. Clearly in order to create a business plan, telematico will need information on what supercoin's business plan actually is. But a 'looks nice.' is not a real helpful response. On the other hand a  "Hey good idea, what details do you need for the business plan?" or an attempt to provide the needed details fr the business plan would be ideal. These are reasons why I feel there is a lack of progress right now.

Maybe I ask too much in a nice laid out post, or simply any indication of what the developers plans are over the next few weeks. Or maybe there simply are no plans.
HappyHogan

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:07:25 PM

Vegas

Yeah and I warned everyone over a month ago. It's not hard to call bull shit in crypto.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:17:46 PM

Amazing how fast things can change. 3 weeks ago everyone was being so positive and Super seemed to have found its niche in which to concur. Now, at least in this thread, it seems quite the opposite. Whatever, I really enjoyed the optimism of this thread up till about three week ago and I truly believe that super will rise and be admired again. If it super fails...Damn it anyways. In any event, I'm holding and waiting.

nfox

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 08:23:17 PM

Amazing how fast things can change. 3 weeks ago everyone was being so positive and Super seemed to have found its niche in which to concur. Now, at least in this thread, it seems quite the opposite. Whatever, I really enjoyed the optimism of this thread up till about three week ago and I truly believe that super will rise and be admired again. If it super fails...Damn it anyways. In any event, I'm holding and waiting.

Impossible to fail, we might have the most skilled dev in alt-crypto.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:09:07 PM

Respect.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:08:40 PM

Hello Smiley

1.devs what are your short term plans and your long term plans for SuperCoin?
2.please update the roadmap
3.please give more detailed answers than keep pushing please Smiley
4.Try to reply to the community messages / private ones too
5.You are the people who understand technology right ? So get in touch with somebody who understands it too because if somebody ask me for example i will say "aaaaa nope dont get i dont understand the question Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy "
6.Stop acting so cocky and try to be more friendly to the community  and to newcomers
7.if you want to create a team well start acting like you are a team player because you are SOLO if u ask me
8.DONT FORGET PLEASE that we are all here for the PROFIT not for the technology Cheesy even me the greatest romantic supporter to Super will sell most of my coins eventually
9.THE PRICE IS EQUALLY PROPORTIONED TO YOUR BEHAVIOR
10.Please answer in details this is a summary of users requests
11.Be happy stay super Grin

Peace 

Captain Positive Cool
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:13:26 PM

Impossible to fail, we might have the most skilled dev in alt-crypto.

Do you know, there is one more thing who decide success of anything.
It's called Marketing, our developer may be most skilled, but they are very bad on marketing.
These days coins don't succeed on only technology it's need marketing too.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:22:01 PM

IMHO i don't think these super send devs are ever gonna do more than this. They keep sayig same stuff over and over,   meanwhile nothing really changes. I really don't think super or mamm for that matter is ever gonna be more than this.

My advice get out while you can, there's loads of coins that do stuff better and faster and are actually worth investing in.

Stealth coin already has openbazaar thing so super and mamm late to the party again.

I really feel like they are not taking this seriously what have they actually done in the past 3 weeks?
nfox

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

IMHO i don't think these super send devs are ever gonna do more than this. They keep sayig same stuff over and over,   meanwhile nothing really changes. I really don't think super or mamm for that matter is ever gonna be more than this.

My advice get out while you can, there's loads of coins that do stuff better and faster and are actually worth investing in.

Stealth coin already has openbazaar thing so super and mamm late to the party again.

I really feel like they are not taking this seriously what have they actually done in the past 3 weeks?

They fixed the fork issue. Thanks for your advice.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: