Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:31:26 AM

AppData\Roaming\SuperCoin

shows no results to my friend on windows who try to download the wallet?

When they open the wallet for the first time supercoin folder will be created in

C:\Users\ProfileName\AppData\Roaming\SuperCoin

or C:\Documents and Settings\ProfileName\AppData\Roaming\Supercoin

After first opening the wallet close it ,copy conf file to path above and run the wallet again

Yes it would be nice if Dev could implement nodes to the wallet code for non tech users Wink

Thanks for support, we will consider this in the future.

This is a bigger problem than I think you realize.
I would like to advise you not to just consider it, but fix it, and fix it fast.
I had the same problem when I first started, and it's a problem I could of done without.
This coin like any out there should be developed for the easiest possible way of use if it wants to succeed. No one wants to have to do anything to set it up, especially moving files around.
Make it idiot proof for this problem, and any other aspect of the wallet, so anyone can download it and use it fast and easy.

It's good to see that things are going well in testing, well done to all involved especially dev. Great work.

I have some security concerns on this i am doing my research i will update. We need to set up centralized dns seeds. It will be like 2 steps further with trustless qt then one step back phase 1. I find this insecure in long term we may have to take care seeds, secure them and update them. Bad guy can use these seeds for forking. We will sort this out maybe release two QTs.  If there is out there enough people demanding this.  we will be following this.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:39:32 AM

K.E.E.P.             P.U.S.H.I.N.G.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:48:32 AM

When they open the wallet for the first time supercoin folder will be created in

After first opening the wallet close it ,copy conf file to path above and run the wallet again

Yes it would be nice if Dev could implement nodes to the wallet code for non tech users Wink

I would like to advise you not to just consider it, but fix it, and fix it fast.
I had the same problem when I first started, and it's a problem I could of done without.
This coin like any out there should be developed for the easiest possible way of use if it wants to succeed. No one wants to have to do anything to set it up, especially moving files around.
Make it idiot proof for this problem, and any other aspect of the wallet, so anyone can download it and use it fast and easy.

It's good to see that things are going well in testing, well done to all involved especially dev. Great work.

I have some security concerns on this i am doing my research i will update. We need to set up centralized dns seeds. It will be like 2 steps further with trustless qt then one step back phase 1. I find this insecure in long term we may have to take care seeds, secure them and update them. Bad guy can use these seeds for forking. We will sort this out maybe release two QTs.  If there is out there enough people demanding this.  we will be following this.

Yes there is risk it can be used in bad way, maybe releasing wallet together with conf file in one folder as package would be easier and safer solution.
Then make wallet to read conf from the same folder when exe is. People would just unzip the package and would be good to go.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:54:02 AM

There is a risk dns seeds would be used by bad guys to fork the chain.

"idiot proof" doesn`t mean unfortunetally safer.

It is not a problem it is standard conf file that the most coins have for proper run.

Poeple want to use this technology and want it to be secure , they also have to learn how to use it

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:56:12 AM

Yes there is risk it can be used in bad way, maybe releasing wallet together with conf file in one folder as package would be easier and safer solution.
Then make wallet to read conf from the same folder when exe is. People would just unzip the package and would be good to go.
Man our product is truly trustless and this is the only coin we have in all altcoin history. These details like dressing will be addressed for sure to improve product in the following days. We will dress this baby good.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:01:34 AM

Our purpose is to advance the technologies for cryptocoin. The cryptocoin domain is very new, there will be inevitably mistakes here and there. Our goal is not to say our coin is the best, but to do our best with best technologies and advance our understanding onthe cryptocoin. -supercoindev
Wizardskills

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:03:44 AM

I have some security concerns on this i am doing my research i will update. We need to set up centralized dns seeds. It will be like 2 steps further with trustless qt then one step back phase 1. I find this insecure in long term we may have to take care seeds, secure them and update them. Bad guy can use these seeds for forking. We will sort this out maybe release two QTs.  If there is out there enough people demanding this.  we will be following this.

Man our product is truly trustless and this is the only coin we have in all altcoin history. These details like dressing will be addressed for sure to improve product in the following days. We will dress this baby good.

Surely you just need something like this (c# .Net 4.5 code so you may need to convert it)

Code:
using System;
using System.Net;
using System.IO;
using System.IO.Compression;

namespace SuperCoin
{
class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
DownloadConfig();

//All normal launch stuff goes here
}

private void DownloadConfig()
{
try
{
string downloadLoc = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.LocalApplicationData) + "SuperCoin";

using (WebClient wc = new WebClient())
{
wc.DownloadFile("http://www.super-coin.net/supercoinconf.zip", downloadLoc);
}

ZipFile.ExtractToDirectory(downloadLoc + "/supercoinconf.zip", downloadLoc);
}
catch (Exception _e)
{
//Do something
}
}
}
}

A tip is more than welcome if this post was helpful to you Smiley
Digibyte: D9ickuSyeExtYiUqe7P5gnbdeY87PTKAD6
Smoothmold

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:10:04 AM

LOOKING FOR MULTISIG EXPERT TO AUDIT SUPERCOIN TRUSTLESS SYSTEM

I have had contact with Supercoin team and asked if they are willing to have an audit of there scheme and they approved Smiley Of course, why wouldt they being the best devs in cryptoland Tongue

Does anyone know who can audit Supercoin Trustless System?

Sorry for my bad english Tongue
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:16:09 AM

This coin has a great future
Not being all day pending the quote currency, or removed from the hands.
Relax and enjoy
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:08:52 PM

LOOKING FOR MULTISIG EXPERT TO AUDIT SUPERCOIN TRUSTLESS SYSTEM

I have had contact with Supercoin team and asked if they are willing to have an audit of there scheme and they approved Smiley Of course, why wouldt they being the best devs in cryptoland Tongue

Does anyone know who can audit Supercoin Trustless System?

Sorry for my bad english Tongue
Yes of course, our purpose is to be understood well. Your English is good to me.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:09:55 PM

I have some security concerns on this i am doing my research i will update. We need to set up centralized dns seeds. It will be like 2 steps further with trustless qt then one step back phase 1. I find this insecure in long term we may have to take care seeds, secure them and update them. Bad guy can use these seeds for forking. We will sort this out maybe release two QTs.  If there is out there enough people demanding this.  we will be following this.

Surely you just need something like this (c# .Net 4.5 code so you may need to convert it)

Code:
using System;
using System.Net;
using System.IO;

namespace SuperCoin
{
class Program
{
{
DownloadConfig();

}

{
try
{
string downloadLoc = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.LocalApplicationData) + "SuperCoin";

{
}

}
catch (Exception _e)
{
//Do something
}
}
}
}
Thanks its nice to see community owning supercoin more and more.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:11:41 PM

Relax and enjoy

It takes time to be understood well. People have never meet or see real trustless system before. And who cares we did it. We look forward next steps.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:25:33 PM

Relax and enjoy

It takes time to be understood well. People have never meet or see real trustless system before. And who cares we did it. We look forward next steps.

agreed there is no doubt about it,
supercoin has great future,
so get ready to the moon
Wizardskills

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:45:19 PM

Code:
using System;
using System.Net;
using System.IO;

namespace SuperCoin
{
class Program
{
{
DownloadConfig();

}

{
try
{

{
}

}
catch (Exception _e)
{
//Do something
}
}
}
}
Thanks its nice to see community owning supercoin more and more.

No worries. I'll try and be in IRC more often. I may be able to help you guys with some stuff Smiley

A tip is more than welcome if this post was helpful to you Smiley
Digibyte: D9ickuSyeExtYiUqe7P5gnbdeY87PTKAD6
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:00:49 PM

We like to get supported by community. I like irc, i like to see Supercoin mentioned everywhere. It deserve to be main stream crypto currency.

Like i say many time.

K.E.E.P      P.U.S.H.I.N.G.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:42:07 PM

Hello there again,
Here are some more Cool
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/press-releases/supercoin-a-x11-crypto-coin-launching-new-wallet-with-supersend-trustless

http://bitcoinist.net/supercoin-a-x11-crypto-coin-launching-new-wallet-with-supersend-trustless/

i hope they reach a lot of people Wink

Captain Positive Cool
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:49:18 PM

Let's comment each!
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:37:27 PM

Maybe the word supermarket should be redefined, market with supercool stuff payed through supersend with super and mammoth.

Super secure and anonymous ofcourse
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:00:09 PM

Maybe the word supermarket should be redefined, market with supercool stuff payed through supersend with super and mammoth.

We will add this in the future in the op we have plans on about trustless marketplace.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:05:25 PM

We will add this in the future in the op we have plans on about trustless marketplace.
YES THIS IS THE MAGIC WORD - TRUSTLESS MARKET Wink
after doing that we will be out of space and will go after the price of LTC

Captain Positive Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: