Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:43:30 PM

Geez, let's spread the good news then!

https://twitter.com/BrookeFinancial/status/502188234156564480

"Beta Tests for SuperSend Trustless is a success! #supercoin The system will be released on Aug. 25th! #bitcoin"

+1

Spread the word!

Share the joy!
network678

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:45:37 PM

Let me get this straight, Supercoin is a full working trustless + anon coin.

How come we are not at the moon as of now? Are there so many people unaware that there is a coin out there who has accomplish it? Because everybody is saying there isn't a coin that is full working trustless + anon coin as of yet.  

What is everybody's thoughts on this?

That is a very fair and good question. If I may give my opinion on this, I see Supercoin as a rough diamond. In order to have its maximum value, it first needs to be cutted into a nice and shiny stone. And even though it's still a rough one at this point, it's still a diamond nonetheless . It won't lose that property.

Bitcoin didn't start with a high value either. Remember (one of the) first things bought with bitcoins were 2 pizza's for 10,000 BTC ? That's 5 million dollars as of today. People needed some time to see the potential it had a few years ago, but look at it now. Other altcoins that hold a high value from start is mainly because the coin is being hyped by investors with big money. They pump the price themselves but that creates a bubble that can pop once 1 big investor leaves the coin. Look what happened with Cloak when 1 investor (won't call names) admitted he was responsible for its big price increase and left the community. The big difference here in Super is that it has a genuine increase in price that's actually created by interest of our whole community and other investors that buy the coin for its great features, and not because of investors that are looking to pump it, create a bubble on the market and move on to another coin.

I think the promo is the problem. Apparently super does not have a big team. Some other coins used plain tech but have tons people to fud and promo. They describe their own very common tech in a obscure and twisted way, making many non-tech people think they ar from another planet from the galaxy. This is how they promo and then cheat.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:49:25 PM

ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:52:47 PM

Help please for the last 3 days my wallet stake coins but all not accepted....v2.1.2.0 (with SuperSend)
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:02:24 PM

How come we are not at the moon as of now? Are there so many people unaware that there is a coin out there who has accomplish it? Because everybody is saying there isn't a coin that is full working trustless + anon coin as of yet.  

That is a very fair and good question. If I may give my opinion on this, I see Supercoin as a rough diamond. In order to have its maximum value, it first needs to be cutted into a nice and shiny stone. And even though it's still a rough one at this point, it's still a diamond nonetheless . It won't lose that property.

Bitcoin didn't start with a high value either. Remember (one of the) first things bought with bitcoins were 2 pizza's for 10,000 BTC ? That's 5 million dollars as of today. People needed some time to see the potential it had a few years ago, but look at it now. Other altcoins that hold a high value from start is mainly because the coin is being hyped by investors with big money. They pump the price themselves but that creates a bubble that can pop once 1 big investor leaves the coin. Look what happened with Cloak when 1 investor (won't call names) admitted he was responsible for its big price increase and left the community. The big difference here in Super is that it has a genuine increase in price that's actually created by interest of our whole community and other investors that buy the coin for its great features, and not because of investors that are looking to pump it, create a bubble on the market and move on to another coin.

I think the promo is the problem. Apparently super does not have a big team. Some other coins used plain tech but have tons people to fud and promo. They describe their own very common tech in a obscure and twisted way, making many non-tech people think they ar from another planet from the galaxy. This is how they promo and then cheat.

And i'm glad that's not the road Super is taking. Many other coins use their promo as a cover-up to why the market value of their coin is increasing, while the price is being pumped artificially in reality (and only the down-to-earth investors realize this). This is the way of the game in altcoin market nowadays it seems, and the pumpers aren't even shy of telling this openly anymore lately. I'm glad this is not (yet) happening with Super. Our price will increase slower than these coins, but eventually it will lead to a strong position on the market with a good value.
Smoothmold

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:13:26 PM

Yes, I agree but these coins will die eventually. You can hype a coin all day long but people will slowly see true breakthrough innovations.

Supercoin has his hype in the beginning but I am all for a steady rise to the top.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:13:33 PM

Love the staking in the Super Wallet but never really run the #'s before.

Wallet been open about 5 hours today and staked over 96 Super....thats .002BTC! at these hilariously low prices.

That equals ~65gh/s sha256 miner running 24/7

Shocked Grin Cool
Smoothmold

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:14:58 PM

And i'm glad that's not the road Super is taking. Many other coins use their promo as a cover-up to why the market value of their coin is increasing, while the price is being pumped artificially in reality (and only the down-to-earth investors realize this). This is the way of the game in altcoin market nowadays it seems, and the pumpers aren't even shy of telling this openly anymore lately. I'm glad this is not (yet) happening with Super. Our price will increase slower than these coins, but eventually it will lead to a strong position on the market with a good value.

Super was hyped and pumped in the beginning. Let not forget.
ymod123

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:24:26 PM

Wallet been open about 5 hours today and staked over 96 Super....thats .002BTC! at these hilariously low prices.

Shocked Grin Cool

my wallet stake but for the past 3 days "generated but not accepted" Sad
suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:41:47 PM

LOOKING FOR MULTISIG EXPERT TO AUDIT SUPERCOIN TRUSTLESS SYSTEM

I have had contact with Supercoin team and asked if they are willing to have an audit of there scheme and they approved Smiley Of course, why wouldt they being the best devs in cryptoland Tongue

Does anyone know who can audit Supercoin Trustless System?

Sorry for my bad english Tongue
Yes of course, our purpose is to be understood well. Your English is good to me.

Must through the audit if you want price go up.

spud3861

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:44:56 PM

Help please for the last 3 days my wallet stake coins but all not accepted....v2.1.2.0 (with SuperSend)

That happens for me when I'm not on the latest block. Check the explorers in op and see if your wallet is synced.

TB2YQ4-H73NTI-V3UVRT-WFAJXR-BUSECT-XE4A4L-27FY
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:46:07 PM

Yes this is the problem. Unfortunately in this market as in other market (such as stock market), promo is always some thing big, it can be deceiving and covering up, but it is what it is. The problem is not all people are intelligent enough to tell the differences. Most people go with trend and visibility blindly.
crypto-dude

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:50:41 PM

That happens for me when I'm not on the latest block. Check the explorers in op and see if your wallet is synced.

Is the wallet fully sync'ed? If so and you don't receive the pos, then

(1) make sure you don't have the same wallet running in another machine (this happened once to me, one machine generated pos and get accepted, the other always get rejected, as the same pos accepted by the 1st machine).

(2) you can always consolidate your coins into one wallet address, as the coins in a block below certain amount will not generate pos. To do this, enable coin control, and then create a new address (in "receive coins" table, click on "new address"), in coin control select all coins and then send to the new address you created. Then after 24 hrs the pos should be generated.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:55:02 PM

Shocked Grin Cool

Make sure you are synced (block 381246 right now @ http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/#)

I'm pretty sure it's due to orphaned blocks (someone correct me if I'm wrong)...

"This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

It's a normal occurrence; just leave your wallet open and it will re-stake itself automatically...

No worries, friend; you'll get your PoS  Wink

Supercoin's PoS is awesome! Free coins! Cha-ching!  Grin
network678

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:02:21 PM

beautiful picture!
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:04:54 PM

Shocked Grin Cool

Might just be insufficient 'weight' in your blocks, or connection to the network...It will catch up: you have not 'lost' the stake, because your coin age is preserved until stake is accepted.

ymod123

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:15:13 PM

Shocked Grin Cool

Might just be insufficient 'weight' in your blocks, or connection to the network...It will catch up: you have not 'lost' the stake, because your coin age is preserved until stake is accepted.

ah okay thanks ...for the help...
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:19:46 PM

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:18:53 AM

I could be a part today of next this time beta test of supercoin trustless multisig anon wallet Cheesy

It works perectly , transcations again were super fast about 20-40 seconds

I can`t still trace my sending address in block explorer Cheesy

For being a node i got also service fee for being a mixer to other people transactions.

The network doesn`t need master nodes it is confirmed !!! Everyone can be a single node it is full decentralized Cheesy

Next for sure is RC version and official release of real and great functioning anon decentralized technology Smiley

It is unique and will be huge event for sure in crypto world Cool

This is so G R E A T !!!

excellent news.

+1
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:02:46 AM

I think we should contact some articles website we already paid (cheap) for good articles that get shared a lot.

It would be nice to spread the word that the beta tests were successful and we are officially releasing "SuperSend Trustless" on Aug. 25th.

We also get shared on bitcoinwarrior, bitcoinagile, etc. It's good and I think we have BTC donation left.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: