Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!*  (Read 118638 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:34:28 PM

Just a few red flags:

1. C-Cex is THE scam exchange you can get your coins listed on - it even supports Carsen's Coins including all kind of shady ICO/IPO's. Search the forum for their history.

2. Newbie Dev Account without any reputation

3. ICO/IPO - Why buy something of a coin if the dev never delivered anything before .. You're more or less buying hot air

4. No Announcements made - This simply popped up within a few minutes

5. And the ICO/IPO was planned for 15 days and was sold out after 15 minutes ? Yeah right.. You can tell my grandmother that someone is THAT STUPID to buy all that ..

6. Even if the bought was legit, that means someone already holds a large stake of this coin and can dump it at anytime .. as soon as you probably invested your btc and he can dump on your buy orders :-)

7. There are ways to get identified now - CryptoAsian for example - Or even I could do an escrow.. Noone asked anyone for an escrow here - why ?

8. No code review was made - They could have given proof of their code to a senior member BEFORE IPO/ICO ...

This list can be continued in at least 5 more points in my head now..

BUT ...

We will see at the end who's butt is hurting and who's not :-)

1. C-Cex is THE scam exchange you can get your coins listed on - it even supports Carsen's Coins including all kind of shady ICO/IPO's. Search the forum for their history.

not really c-cex is not aware of the scam coins at the time of listing. look at bittrex how many coins were listed and were scams, even poloniex, and mintpal. c-cex has staked their rep on this one, they know their identity if you trust c-cex to trade on their by sending btc their im sure you can trust their word

I'm having my problems with c-cex as i'm seeing almost every coin added there - even ipos/giveaways from the scamcoin Dev carsen.. this is a nogo

again c-cex verified, that was my first issue but when c-cex verified them it was a green  light

Verified from c-cex, why not verified from CryptoAsian or any other professional with Phone/Skype contact etc.

3. ICO/IPO - Why buy something of a coin if the dev never delivered anything before .. You're more or less buying hot air

ofcourse its a gamble but the fact that there is a escrow where coins to be released on something be given and identity is known, risk is low. buying at that price was amazing

Thats true.. You could sell now already with a win Smiley

announcement was made on c-cex i was there when it was made. everyone was trading BLKT then moved to J.

Well .. At least I did not get it to see, but a coin with all this features should have had a much bigger ANN here, probably for days, they should have looked how much echo this thing has and modded their IPO accordingly

5. And the ICO/IPO was planned for 15 days and was sold out after 15 minutes ? Yeah right.. You can tell my grandmother that someone is THAT STUPID to buy all that ..

the biggest buy was 1.6btc, i saw how quickly it went and how it was bought.

Then again.. It has no fair distribution in my eyes.. At least I (and surely many others) have had no opportunity to buy.

6. Even if the bought was legit, that means someone already holds a large stake of this coin and can dump it at anytime .. as soon as you probably invested your btc and he can dump on your buy orders :-)

rich list is coming you can see for yourself,

I'm already setting up a block explorer myself .)

7. There are ways to get identified now - CryptoAsian for example - Or even I could do an escrow.. Noone asked anyone for an escrow here - why ?

c-cex is escrow what difference would getting a escrow from c-cex has done. if c-cex has verified them whats the difference. what does cryptoasian have over c-cex. c-cex are trusted with hundreds of btc

Not with my btc - For this point one thing: As a Dev you should find a neutral point for verifying.. Not the exchange your listed on.. Choose a neutral member, or CryptoAsian - get verified from them.

8. No code review was made - They could have given proof of their code to a senior member BEFORE IPO/ICO ...

c-cex said they have reviewed code. if dev wanted to scam wouldn't he make a shit load of promises and ask for a higher IPO

Again C-Cex... Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:35:21 PM

I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

Just my gut feeling here not fud,hate all you want...

where else can the announcement be made. they released the post here and then it was lisited on c-cex where a announcement was made ipo for JOINcoin. word spread fast because price was so low. 1.4million coins at 1800sats xcloud had 1 million 10k sats what were you expecting the ipo to last 15days

It was a ninja launch as kiddies would call it these days. The so called "announcement" took place on the same day within minutes of launch. That is not an announcement at all. The dollar signs in your eyes are impeding your ability to see and think. All you can seem to think about is how low the price was. Don't even begin to compare this to xcloud. They had a very professional and well thought out launch. They also have well known developers. What exactly does/did this coin have other than the low ICO price? If something is too good to be true...

nothing no one is talking of this rising to be the next big thing yet. xcloud announcement was made and coins were offered straight away. it took days for that to get sold out because it was 100btc ipo. dev has been confirmed by c-cex thats all i care. his identity is known. again post was here first plus tell me even if it was launched at the same time, what does that matter people who were trading on the exchange got to know first look at root coin their ipo is sold out people moaning there complaining not enough notice lol. people are just pissed they missed out lol

Yes dev's identity is known to c-cex staff which just so happened to be the same exchange they sold the ICO on. No third party identification, no third party code review (as ocnminer pointed out). Do you personally know anyone from c-cex? There is no such thing as an innocent exchange out there. They don't exist to be your friend or just out of the kindness of their hearts. They all exist to make money. Keep that in mind and you will be able to make more rational decisions in the future.

lol so are you saying c-cex word has no value. people transfer hundreds of BTC their everyday what are they going to do with 25btc wouldn't they just steal the btc's people have transferred lol. lol do you personally know cryptoasian that you trust his judgement

who would you trust more a person who just reviews the code or a exchange who has access to hundreds of BTC which they could easily steal but they run a exchange smoothly providing a good service. your implying c-cex maybe in on the 25btc ICO lol.

your have no idea how people see you as BUTTHURT right now.

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:36:32 PM

I wouldnt say this is a scam as such but it kinda reeks of "inside knowledge" to me,ann suddenly pops up along with the coin IPO on the exchange and a trollbox/twitter pumper ready to go from the onset,i would imagine a very few individuals owning a lot of coins right now ready to dump on the masses.

where else can the announcement be made. they released the post here and then it was lisited on c-cex where a announcement was made ipo for JOINcoin. word spread fast because price was so low. 1.4million coins at 1800sats xcloud had 1 million 10k sats what were you expecting the ipo to last 15days

It was a ninja launch as kiddies would call it these days. The so called "announcement" took place on the same day within minutes of launch. That is not an announcement at all. The dollar signs in your eyes are impeding your ability to see and think. All you can seem to think about is how low the price was. Don't even begin to compare this to xcloud. They had a very professional and well thought out launch. They also have well known developers. What exactly does/did this coin have other than the low ICO price? If something is too good to be true...

nothing no one is talking of this rising to be the next big thing yet. xcloud announcement was made and coins were offered straight away. it took days for that to get sold out because it was 100btc ipo. dev has been confirmed by c-cex thats all i care. his identity is known. again post was here first plus tell me even if it was launched at the same time, what does that matter people who were trading on the exchange got to know first look at root coin their ipo is sold out people moaning there complaining not enough notice lol. people are just pissed they missed out lol

Yes dev's identity is known to c-cex staff which just so happened to be the same exchange they sold the ICO on. No third party identification, no third party code review (as ocnminer pointed out). Do you personally know anyone from c-cex? There is no such thing as an innocent exchange out there. They don't exist to be your friend or just out of the kindness of their hearts. They all exist to make money. Keep that in mind and you will be able to make more rational decisions in the future.

"okay"

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:37:01 PM

lol Smiley

It would be FUD if I say "SCAM!" Period - Without anything else Smiley

Again: I'm just trying to "open your eyes" ..

And as a Pool Op, there is no benefit for me to NOT add a coin - I can simply be quiet and add this coin - then you get butt hurt and who do you blame then ? The pool you've mined on.. And next time you say "Hey look, thats Suprnova - The Pool op that hosted this scam coin where i lost lots of btc.."

:-)

This is no FUD, this is nothing against the project, it is simply "awareness".. Don't run blindly "into the light" Smiley

You stated it was a "RED FLAG." What you said is considered fudding. I hold higher expectation from Hero members and especially from a pool operator. Lack of professionalism.

A business is a business, doesn't matter what they do. FUDs are FUDs regardless of how you word it. If one's interpretation is FUD and others agree, then it is FUD.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:39:50 PM

Calm down guys! I will mine on supernova  Wink
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:41:16 PM

lol Smiley

And as a Pool Op, there is no benefit for me to NOT add a coin - I can simply be quiet and add this coin - then you get butt hurt and who do you blame then ? The pool you've mined on.. And next time you say "Hey look, thats Suprnova - The Pool op that hosted this scam coin where i lost lots of btc.."

This is no FUD, this is nothing against the project, it is simply "awareness".. Don't run blindly "into the light" Smiley

You stated it was a "RED FLAG." What you said is considered fudding. I hold higher expectation from Hero members and especially from a pool operator. Lack of professionalism.

A business is a business, doesn't matter what they do. FUDs are FUDs regardless of how you word it. If one's interpretation is FUD and others agree, then it is FUD.

I don't like how ocminer is trying to turn it around.  I didn't really have an opinion about his pool until now.  Nothing personal ocminer, I really do think you were fudding even if you say you were not.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
InitialDat

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:43:53 PM

lol Smiley

I don't like how ocminer is trying to turn it around.  I didn't really have an opinion about his pool until now.  Nothing personal ocminer, I really do think you were fudding even if you say you were not.

His lack of apology and failing to recognize what he said showed enough of his character. Completely unacceptable from a business standpoint.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:44:50 PM

What is irc channel?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:44:54 PM

lol Smiley

So this is IntialDat vs. ocminer Thread now ? :-)

Again, and only for you:

I'm sorry for you that i'm a pool op who actually looks at the coin he hosts, this is not my primary job, i'm doing this just for fun - so i can leave some coins out that don't feel right. This coin ACTUALLY looks good, but has/had lots of red flags on start - i'm checking the code currently and a block explorer will also be up soon, so SOME of those will be gone soon - but YOU should stop FUDing against me dude, I have/had my points, i've stated them and we are or we can get them out of the way in a constructive way without b*shit Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:45:26 PM

lol so are you saying c-cex word has no value. people transfer hundreds of BTC their everyday what are they going to do with 25btc wouldn't they just steal the btc's people have transferred lol. lol do you personally know cryptoasian that you trust his judgement

who would you trust more a person who just reviews the code or a exchange who has access to hundreds of BTC which they could easily steal but they run a exchange smoothly providing a good service. your implying c-cex maybe in on the 25btc ICO lol.

I'm saying you shouldn't just blindly throw money at something just because c-cex said it was safe. No I don't know cryptoasian but that's besides the point since he's not the one offering ICO's. The point is he's a third party. Then again, it doesn't have to be cryptoasian, there's also coinsource. The point is there are third party verification services out there and there is no excuse for a coin not to go through them. I could care less how people see me as "butthurt". It just goes to show their lack of experience. I will leave it that. Good day.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:46:21 PM

Just a few red flags:

BUT ...

not really c-cex is not aware of the scam coins at the time of listing. look at bittrex how many coins were listed and were scams, even poloniex, and mintpal. c-cex has staked their rep on this one, they know their identity if you trust c-cex to trade on their by sending btc their im sure you can trust their word

I'm having my problems with c-cex as i'm seeing almost every coin added there - even ipos/giveaways from the scamcoin Dev carsen.. this is a nogo

again c-cex verified, that was my first issue but when c-cex verified them it was a green  light

Verified from c-cex, why not verified from CryptoAsian or any other professional with Phone/Skype contact etc.

ofcourse its a gamble but the fact that there is a escrow where coins to be released on something be given and identity is known, risk is low. buying at that price was amazing

announcement was made on c-cex i was there when it was made. everyone was trading BLKT then moved to J.

Well .. At least I did not get it to see, but a coin with all this features should have had a much bigger ANN here, probably for days, they should have looked how much echo this thing has and modded their IPO accordingly

Then again.. It has no fair distribution in my eyes.. At least I (and surely many others) have had no opportunity to buy.

c-cex is escrow what difference would getting a escrow from c-cex has done. if c-cex has verified them whats the difference. what does cryptoasian have over c-cex. c-cex are trusted with hundreds of btc

Not with my btc - For this point one thing: As a Dev you should find a neutral point for verifying.. Not the exchange your listed on.. Choose a neutral member, or CryptoAsian - get verified from them.

c-cex said they have reviewed code. if dev wanted to scam wouldn't he make a shit load of promises and ask for a higher IPO

Again C-Cex... Smiley

well do you remember bittrex in early days they did all that too
i don't know why is c-cex not trustworthy. people trust it enough to deposit hundreds of BTC. can you tell me why cryptoasian is better than c-cex which has acces a ton of BTC. them not stealing the btc does that not account for anything
i know but i won't, how many over ipo'd coins have you seen. dev maybe wanted just enough coins to run their project. be honest if dev ipo price was 5k sats you would buy. i scammy dev always over prices the ipo. compare the coins that have tried this. you should know because you run a pool
well here is the reason for your outburst you simply missed out. all those who bout xcloud at 40k-50k sats missed out on the ipo. first come first serve
ofcourse that is fair to say you didn't get a chance to buy, but why would dev want to oversubscribe his ipo with funds he may not need doesn't that further show dev being legit.
nice can't wait
personally i prefer a exchange someone who is credible. c-cex a exchange with access to lots of btc is credible enough
InitialDat

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:48:35 PM

Damage and reputation has already been done.

I'm glad that you finally stepped up to the podium and apologize. It doesn't matter if you do it as a hobby or if it is your business, but the people behind the keyboards are real, and so are the exchanges. I used to own a business in the past, so what you've said might have hurt their reputation. You don't know the ripple effect of what you said?

People in Cloak's thread went beserk because of a statement from one of Bittrex's employee and forced Richie to take actions, even though it was a discussion from the start.
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:49:12 PM

Just a few red flags:

BUT ...

What's your problem here? CCex is a small but growing exchange and I'm pretty sure they have done their best to ensure that they know the dev and that the IPO was legit and without any of the usual scams (premine, etc).

As for you calling CCex a scam exchange, that's just plan wrong. Yes, they've had their share of scam coins but so has every other exchange. Hell, Cryptsy listed DRKC 1 or 2 days after the initial scam was exposed. Bittrex has had their shares of scam coins as has every other exchange. I agree that scam coins are a problem which needs to be dealt with, but calling CCex a scam exchange is just not fair. Hell, they listed BOOST and SDC before bittrex and those are certainly legit coins which have done well on the larger exchanges.

If the IPO was sold out in 15 min rather than the planned 15 days, that just means that it was underpriced and that the IPO sum was low (which it was). So people saw an opportunity and bought. As of right now, the current market price @ CCex shows that they made a good decision which sort of debunks your point of it being a scam. Sure, it may look different 2 weeks from now, but that is the case with most coins these days, even when they're not a scam.

All of your points have already been rebutted by others, so I see no reasons to re-do this. But it seems that CCex has taken every effort to prevent a scam and launch a legitimate ICO. You should give them credit for that because that's more than a lot of other exchanges have done in the past.

cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:52:16 PM

Just a few red flags:

BUT ...

Again C-Cex... Smiley

I mine scamcoins on your pool all the time though...

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:53:37 PM

So much hate, anger, greed and distrust in this "world" will lead us right to bankers again who will welcome us with high interest and slavery shackles...
InitialDat

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

lol Smiley

So this is IntialDat vs. ocminer Thread now ? :-)

Again, and only for you:

I'm sorry for you that i'm a pool op who actually looks at the coin he hosts, this is not my primary job, i'm doing this just for fun - so i can leave some coins out that don't feel right. This coin ACTUALLY looks good, but has/had lots of red flags on start - i'm checking the code currently and a block explorer will also be up soon, so SOME of those will be gone soon - but YOU should stop FUDing against me dude, I have/had my points, i've stated them and we are or we can get them out of the way in a constructive way without b*shit Smiley

This isn't about me or you. This about about integrity.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:53:59 PM

I'm saying you shouldn't just blindly throw money at something just because c-cex said it was safe. No I don't know cryptoasian but that's besides the point since he's not the one offering ICO's. The point is he's a third party. Then again, it doesn't have to be cryptoasian, there's also coinsource. The point is there are third party verification services out there and there is no excuse for a coin not to go through them. I could care less how people see me as "butthurt". It just goes to show their lack of experience. I will leave it that. Good day.

lol you telling me you never invested blindly. when a dev says we are launching this boom price goes up. when XC dev said we have unique anon at 10k sat everyone laughed now where is he. many take the gamble and you even know yourself the price of 1800 was a nice price to get in. it is even now. with the right plan your looking multiples of where we are. tor is implemented so where headed in right direction. ofcourse it is great to get it verified from multiple parties but to say c-cex is not credible is mad. again c-cex has access to btc why would he ruin his exchange for Joincoin. im just proving you wrong the way i did you on LXC lol. i just see it as fud. ocminer checked the code he has not found anything bad lol.

we also careless if your butthurt but chatting crap about the coin just because your say your not buthurt but you actually are is not cool. i will fight your fud AGAIN
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:55:41 PM

Awesome topic already!

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:56:48 PM

Just a few red flags:

BUT ...

What's your problem here? CCex is a small but growing exchange and I'm pretty sure they have done their best to ensure that they know the dev and that the IPO was legit and without any of the usual scams (premine, etc).

As for you calling CCex a scam exchange, that's just plan wrong. Yes, they've had their share of scam coins but so has every other exchange. Hell, Cryptsy listed DRKC 1 or 2 days after the initial scam was exposed. Bittrex has had their shares of scam coins as has every other exchange. I agree that scam coins are a problem which needs to be dealt with, but calling CCex a scam exchange is just not fair. Hell, they listed BOOST and SDC before bittrex and those are certainly legit coins which have done well on the larger exchanges.

If the IPO was sold out in 15 min rather than the planned 15 days, that just means that it was underpriced and that the IPO sum was low (which it was). So people saw an opportunity and bought. As of right now, the current market price @ CCex shows that they made a good decision which sort of debunks your point of it being a scam. Sure, it may look different 2 weeks from now, but that is the case with most coins these days, even when they're not a scam.

All of your points have already been rebutted by others, so I see no reasons to re-do this. But it seems that CCex has taken every effort to prevent a scam and launch a legitimate ICO. You should give them credit for that because that's more than a lot of other exchanges have done in the past.

For the record: I bought into the IPO and am quite happy with it so far.

Your point about 3rd party verification is a valid one, maybe that can be done for future CCex IPOs. On the other hand, I think CCex knows the risk to their reputation by doing the verification themselves, so I'm pretty sure they were careful. Either way, I think your list of accusations was over the top; this seems like a well-done IPO so far.
Love_of_Algo (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:59:30 PM

Everyone please consider just enjoying Joincoin, the purpose is to bring everyone together by eliminating the need to go elsewhere for algo changes.

Pools please PM us with your info once you have one compiled, this period is a good time to get accustom to the code and allow solo miners some time until the larger block rewards come in to fruition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: