Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:37:37 AM

Hard forking for a larger premine will dilute more than any other option and will not be taken well by the community.

Creating a new coin and transferring ownership into it sounds better but how can you keep the same percentage of ownership if the devs get a bigger cut. Plus they will have to sell it off to be liquid which would take a while in this low volume market without dumping the price.

These guys are very passionate about this coin and it's good they are communicating with us about the future of it. I'm sure whatever comes about will be beneficial to all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:39:29 AM

Couple thoughts.  If it matters, I work at a wall street bank and have an understanding of the relevant market dynamics.  Triff generally has the right of it.

1) Two separate coins is a bad idea.  Or at least its bad for Fibre.  The value of Fibre is essentially a claim on the future development work and adoption of Fibre.  If there are instead two coins by the same devs with the same ideas, you're not getting any synergies, you're just getting disorganization and dilution.  It would be like if Satoshi had come out with Bitcoin1 and Bitcoin2.  Doesn't make any sense.

2) Donations requests are also a bad solution.  It's the classic "tragedy of the commons" problem, where gain of the community and gain of the individual contributor are highly divergent.  It makes too much financial sense to sit back and hope others donate.

3) Given 1 & 2; it seems the best course is to either (A) hardfork Fibre to effectively create a new / larger "premine"; or (B) create a new coin that accomplishes the same thing by allowing Fibre holders to convert, with the end result that current Fibre holders have the same ownership levels in the new coin as they do in Fibre, except that the dev group has a greater share.

Possibly more creativity is needed for (3), but (1) & (2) are unworkable.

+1
Very smart

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:48:40 AM

What if the multipool that starts tomorrow is used by the community to donate it's payouts to the block Cypher  fund. I'm sure  people are more willing to donate their hash power than their current funds.
DFJ

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:17:50 AM

Couple thoughts.  If it matters, I work at a wall street bank and have an understanding of the relevant market dynamics.  Triff generally has the right of it.

1) Two separate coins is a bad idea.  Or at least its bad for Fibre.  The value of Fibre is essentially a claim on the future development work and adoption of Fibre.  If there are instead two coins by the same devs with the same ideas, you're not getting any synergies, you're just getting disorganization and dilution.  It would be like if Satoshi had come out with Bitcoin1 and Bitcoin2.  Doesn't make any sense.

2) Donations requests are also a bad solution.  It's the classic "tragedy of the commons" problem, where gain of the community and gain of the individual contributor are highly divergent.  It makes too much financial sense to sit back and hope others donate.

3) Given 1 & 2; it seems the best course is to either (A) hardfork Fibre to effectively create a new / larger "premine"; or (B) create a new coin that accomplishes the same thing by allowing Fibre holders to convert, with the end result that current Fibre holders have the same ownership levels in the new coin as they do in Fibre, except that the dev group has a greater share.

Another option is to just buy more coins and crush the upcoming October 18 release.  It might feel a little silly to buy your own coin on an exchange, but if the market cap doubles or triples to $500k you are making a lot of money and could be in a similar situation economically. 

I also think the multipool idea is potentially great, but I don't personally know whether that has been tried or shown to be a successful strategy in the past.
StoiKof

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:24:29 AM

Couple thoughts.  If it matters, I work at a wall street bank and have an understanding of the relevant market dynamics.  Triff generally has the right of it.

1) Two separate coins is a bad idea.  Or at least its bad for Fibre.  The value of Fibre is essentially a claim on the future development work and adoption of Fibre.  If there are instead two coins by the same devs with the same ideas, you're not getting any synergies, you're just getting disorganization and dilution.  It would be like if Satoshi had come out with Bitcoin1 and Bitcoin2.  Doesn't make any sense.

2) Donations requests are also a bad solution.  It's the classic "tragedy of the commons" problem, where gain of the community and gain of the individual contributor are highly divergent.  It makes too much financial sense to sit back and hope others donate.

+1
Very smart
+2

killakem (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:40:35 AM

I had thought about Triffin's migration to fibrelight idea. He did a very good job laying out some workable logistics. I am strongly of the opinion that this is the way to proceed. I have been a top 15 holder for over a month now, and thus far the fibre team has done an excellent job. My understanding is that fibrelight was conceived primarily for the capital it may inject. If fiberlight is created in addition to fibre and not instead of it, fibre will be forever watered down and cheapened in my eyes. I think Triffin's suggestion should be given serious consideration. Fibre already has so many pieces in place, let's not get lost now.

We can do it, if you give us the power.

Have I wandered off the 'reservation' or would something along the following be workable ??

Premise ..

FIBRE has gone as far as it can on it's development path with existing devs and funding ..
FIBRE has enjoyed a steady price rise and attracted a growing community as development milestones have been achieved ..
FIBRE requires substantial additional funding for continued development ..
FIBRE whales have been unwilling to 'donate' or otherwise cover the hard dollar cost of additional development ..

How to proceed ??

Solution ..

Merge current FIBRE into a new coin FIBRELITE via exchange run ICO
FIBRELITE starts life with all the current features/attributes of FIBRE ..
FIBRE will cease to exist ..
1 FIBRE gets exchanged/destroyed for X FIBRELITE during ICO ..  
Set the FIBRE/FIBRELITE exchange ratio at a slight premium to FIBRELITE ICO price ..
Offer enough FIBRELITE to accomodate the conversion of FIBRE to FIBRELITE and
to raise sufficient additional fresh capital to fund development roadmap ..

If you make the conversion/merger 'fair' to existing FIBRE holders then it would mean
moving forward with one dev team and one coin ( with adequate funding in place ) ..

Basically, the idea is to fold existing FIBRE value into the "new coin" at launch via ICO ..

Triff ..

The premise is correct but FibreLite would coexist with Fibre!! Think of it as Fibrelite being Fibres silver.

Nice!! Top 15 holder, may I ask how much you have donated to the further development of Fibre?
killakem (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:53:30 AM

I don't know the ends and outs & politics of running a successful coin but this dev team definitely does and if they think the best solution is to launch FibreLite then i say its a great idea. Wont have to worry about a hardfork effecting the value of Fibre either so it seems like a win to me, Give me some FibreLite.

Thanks for your trust!! I guess I was expecting everyone to be of the same mind set but you can't please everyone!!

There has been some great suggestions and I'm loving the debate taking place!! However I'm yet
To see a solution other than FibreLite that will bring in hundreds of BTC.

How about if during the FibreLite ICO fibre could be trade against FibreLite at a 10% discount!! This would give existing Fibre holders an edge over the new wave of investors.

Also none of the suggested solutions will bring thousands of new investors to the Fibre group, unfortunately ICO's are very popular and are viewed by a lot of investors.

Even 100btc would not go far, we are talking about bringing in several new developers and running massive marketing campaigns. For example, we could have a Fibre Ad appear when anyone visits a crypto related Facebook page. This would not be cheap and would require at least 20k to make a realt impact. We will also run paid google advertisements campaigns. Our adds would be triggered by various bitcoin and alt coin related searches. Again this would not be cheap.

We can challenge the top alt coins but we will need a substantial amount of capital.

Please keep the suggestions coming!! We will not be like everyone else and create a new coin with newb accounts. We need a solution that's going to keep everyone happy and give us the financial firepower to challenge those at the top.

Regards
Killa
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:28:05 AM

What if the multipool that starts tomorrow is used by the community to donate it's payouts to the block Cypher  fund. I'm sure  people are more willing to donate their hash power than their current funds.

great idea

1. People mine on the MUltipool

2. Fibre will be bought for payout at the market what will help the price to stabilize

3. 10- 20 % of the payout will be paid to the fibre team every day. This will also help the people who mined the coin because more development higher price for the coined mined.

Win-Win for all. When we are a TOP 40 Coin we can talk about Fibrelite or Donations but right now no one is interested to donate or ICO this coin. Sorry thats hard but I think the reality.

I WOULD START with this. And in 1-2 Months if we are a real good established coin I would do the ICO.
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:46:40 AM

What if the multipool that starts tomorrow is used by the community to donate it's payouts to the block Cypher  fund. I'm sure  people are more willing to donate their hash power than their current funds.

great idea

2. Fibre will be bought for payout at the market what will help the price to stabilize

3. 10- 20 % of the payout will be paid to the fibre team every day. This will also help the people who mined the coin because more development higher price for the coined mined.

Win-Win for all. When we are a TOP 40 Coin we can talk about Fibrelite or Donations but right now no one is interested to donate or ICO this coin. Sorry thats hard but I think the reality.

I WOULD START with this. And in 1-2 Months if we are a real good established coin I would do the ICO.

Hi

The Fibrelite debate has been interesting, every individual will have its own view on what is best for the future of Fibre and I completely understand everyone's opinion. Keep them coming Smiley

Regarding the multipool, I believe to take 10-20% is quite unfair to the miners, especially after 2 months when we haven't recieved enough to pay for block cypher. We know investors have made a large profit but are still not willing to donate, just look at the donation address. Also as you know this Fibre team won't be slowing down and 2 months maybe more is to long for us to wait for block cypher donation to be completed.

Reality is that we have the potential to make Fibre and Fibrelite two of the best altcoins around. Who would miss the opportunity with Fibrelite with what we have already done with Fibre??

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
burner2014

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:56:50 AM

great idea

Hi

The Fibrelite debate has been interesting, every individual will have its own view on what is best for the future of Fibre and I completely understand everyone's opinion. Keep them coming Smiley

Regarding the multipool, I believe to take 10-20% is quite unfair to the miners, especially after 2 months when we haven't recieved enough to pay for block cypher. We know investors have made a large profit but are still not willing to donate, just look at the donation address. Also as you know this Fibre team won't be slowing down and 2 months maybe more is to long for us to wait for block cypher donation to be completed.

Reality is that we have the potential to make Fibre and Fibrelite two of the best altcoins around. Who would miss the opportunity with Fibrelite with what we have already done with Fibre??

Krushang

Thats the point were we disagree. You did not have already done it with fibre. You are not 100% established yet. You are a relatively new coin. THe community is strong but relatively small. etc etc. I can make the list longer.

What do you have?

A good team
A good roadmap
Fast Development

Hope we can discuss here in an not emotional way. I am still a believer and try to support you guys where I can but I am saying how I see it. As I also said that the announcement from "we go to TOP 40 Coins" was a communicational mistake and has to be proved first.

Cheers,
Chris
Krushang

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 07:22:53 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 07:59:46 AM by Krushang

Hi

We have more then you have just stated.

1) We have innovation that no one has done in crypto (FibreLock)
2) Multipool today made by the same multipool owner as Darkcoin and Bitcoindark
3) Merchant acceptance (coingateway, buying gold and silver at shinybars)
4) Traded on 4 very established exchanges (Bter is next)

I can also go on Smiley

We are here to debate Fibrelite and appreciate your concerns (keep them coming) but we believe this is the best option in moving forward regarding mainstream acceptance and awareness.

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Krushang

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 07:33:17 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We have confirmation that Fibre Multipool will be up tomorrow !

Prepare Your rigs for x11 , scrypt and sha256

https://twitter.com/_xpool_/status/519207529189212161

Multipool launches today!!!

I'm ready is everyone else??

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Gooly

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:43:06 AM

Just throwing my 2 cents in...

I personally have been excited about fibrelite. I didn't find out about fibre till fairly recently, but have been impressed with the speed and growth of this coin. I have been looking at fibrelite as an opportunity to get in earlier with a crew of devs that are focused and active and have already shown they are capable of success + the added bonus of the feature of fibre.

Thank you for your efforts and desire for excellence!

On the other hand I do believe there are valid concerns from the community...

Devs, if you are certain that fibrelite is your approach to getting the financing you need than isn't the question: How to introduce fibrelite without affecting the momentum of fibre?

I believe that between the community and the devs we can come up with a new solution to provide the finances necessary or come up with a new inovative way to release fibrelite without it impacting fibre.

CoinMin3r

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:54:15 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We have confirmation that Fibre Multipool will be up tomorrow !

Prepare Your rigs for x11 , scrypt and sha256

https://twitter.com/_xpool_/status/519207529189212161

Multipool launches today!!!

I'm ready is everyone else??

Krushang
Definitely. Me too ready for it.
Krushang

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 07:55:26 AM

I personally have been excited about fibrelite. I didn't find out about fibre till fairly recently, but have been impressed with the speed and growth of this coin. I have been looking at fibrelite as an opportunity to get in earlier with a crew of devs that are focused and active and have already shown they are capable of success + the added bonus of the feature of fibre.

Devs, if you are certain that fibrelite is your approach to getting the financing you need than isn't the question: How to introduce fibrelite without affecting the momentum of fibre?

I believe that between the community and the devs we can come up with a new solution to provide the finances necessary or come up with a new inovative way to release fibrelite without it impacting fibre.

Hi

Thanks for the feedback!!

I understand your concerns about how Fibrelite will affect Fibre but this is also hard to predict, Fibrelite will certainly bring new investors to Fibre and can see an overall positive affect to the Fibre Brand.

The road map we have planned is also mind blowing, it will certainly be an opportunity most won't be able to refuse.

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
burner2014

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:59:08 AM

Right words Smiley But Fibrelite seems to be coming if we want or not
joffmac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:48:26 AM

mintpal is up with fibre on but i think they have a few probs but at least we know it is on mintpal.
bobby6killers

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:49:04 AM

Morning all. good debating going on here.

In other news, does everyone know we are live on Mintpal V2 right now, or did it go un-noticed Smiley

https://www.mintpal.com/market/btc/fibre
https://www.mintpal.com/market/usd/fibre

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:59:46 AM

Morning all. good debating going on here.

In other news, does everyone know we are live on Mintpal V2 right now, or did it go un-noticed Smiley

https://www.mintpal.com/market/btc/fibre
https://www.mintpal.com/market/usd/fibre

Should refresh OP

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 09:27:27 AM

What is the github repo for FibreDark? or where is the Linux wallet download link for FibreDark?
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: