Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
The_FluffyBunny

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

My prediction is that we will hit 0.001 btc in 4 days. Mark my words!

So you predict that fibre will rise 10% in the next 4 days. Wow a very dangerous prediction Grin

I hope it will go to 0.01 in the next days.

I don't really care about the price at the moment.
Fibre is still cheap if you look at the price, the small amount of total coins and the upcomming plans.
Would be nice to see some new people get into the Fibre community the next fews days.

Feel free to say hello when you are new here .. !   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:23:14 PM

The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 292 FIBRE.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:44:50 PM

i predict that the fibre price will be between 0.5 - 0.05 BTC (minimum Marketcap of 10 million dollar) in the next 4 weeks, when everything went smooth.
Price will rise over 50x times - 500x times.
Mark my words!
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:56:26 PM

i predict that the fibre price will be between 0.5 - 0.05 BTC (minimum Marketcap of 10 million dollar) in the next 4 weeks, when everything went smooth.
Mark my words!

I am glad You do believe in Fibre as much as we do Wink

kangertech

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:25:07 PM

Mark my words!

0.5 it's crazy  Grin Grin Grin i hope you are right!
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:36:21 PM

Mark my words!

0.5 it's crazy  Grin Grin Grin i hope you are right!

0.5 BTC for 1 Fibre would be at the current price a marketcap of 110 million dollar.

177 Dollar x 625.000 Coins

For the FIRST Decentralized and trustless anon in crypto history it would be not so difficult to reach a marketcap of 100 million or more.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:54:06 PM

Mark my words!

Don't be to happy with that clown.....
Jumping from coin to coin, hyping the shit out of it....doing unrealistic price forecasts

Just 1 hilarious example: CANN was down to 2-3k
The price will bounce so hard back to over 15k in a few hours.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:58:12 PM

Mark my words!

Don't be to happy with that clown.....
Jumping from coin to coin, hyping the shit out of it....doing unrealistic price forecasts

Just 1 hilarious example: CANN was down to 2-3k
The price will bounce so hard back to over 15k in a few hours.

here it is again, the ghostcoin scammer  Roll Eyes
jumping from coin to coin, lol, investing in 4-5 coins is jumping?

i said it before, you are cancer for crypto.

btw. the price was @ 5k not 2-3k you liar
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:26:28 PM

Lmfao, don't turn the facts....clown

Dont lie you piece of sh*t.

you were fudding ghost for hours and then this:
sry for the fud, but i make a little profit  Grin

and then this:
[
I knew it from the beginning, the DEV is NOT a scammer.

you are cancer of crypto, told you before

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:33:26 PM

"sry for the fud, but i make a little profit"

And you call other people "cancer to crypto" after admitting you do that shit.  You're a DICK dude, creating FUD for your own self gain is the fucking definition of "cancer to crypto"!
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:33:03 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 10:45:15 PM by mxxxxxx

I am really glad that Fibre came to the crypto world to make a difference and hope people will start to treat coins as long term investments

"Fudding to make a profit" is definitely not allowed here

I hope we won`t see examples pasted above

Respect Fibre as the great crypto adventure has just started

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 10:54:25 PM

Hey guys,

I want to (attempt) to create a Fibre forum that looks something like this one. (A simple machines forum)
What should the URL be? Something like www.fibretalk.org??
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:13:20 PM

Hey guys,

I want to (attempt) to create a Fibre forum that looks something like this one. (A simple machines forum)

Hey , we were discussing about forum and wiki

Pm killakem please Wink

Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:55:40 PM

Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

Just my opinion but I hate it when a coin has 5 different web address, one for each thing. Either setup sub domains or create a separate directory for each service.

What was the address for the forums again?  Was if fibretalk or fibrecointalk?  Was it .org or .com?    I'll just google it...

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Branding, branding, branding.  Build the Fibre brand.  Building separate sites all with different address takes away from ones branding, brand management, marketing, etc...
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:01:08 AM

Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

Just my opinion but I hate it when a coin has 5 different web address, one for each thing. Either setup sub domains or create a separate directory for each service.

What was the address for the forums again?  Was if fibretalk or fibrecointalk?  Was it .org or .com?    I'll just google it...

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Branding, branding, branding.  Build the Fibre brand.  Building separate sites all with different address takes away from ones branding, brand management, marketing, etc...
Well said. I think it would be great for fibre to stream line everything into one domain and use subdomains for different services. Only problem with this as in most other coins is different ppl run the different sites and it's not maintained or run by the dev team as most are to busy to manage multiple sites.
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:19:41 AM

Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

I agree.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 12:22:41 AM

Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

So, you need to google Bitcoin forum to find this forum?
There will be links on the main website so it will be easy to find.
IMO having a . In the middle of the web address looks messy.
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:55:21 AM

Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Sure, if you are looking for this thread you need to google it.  Your average person will have no idea what bitcointalk is or how to find us here.  'ann fibre' is the easiest way to find this thread.  Its number one on the results.  Does the average person know that?  Searching 'fibre', this thread is at the bottom.  The website is not listed on the first page for either search.  Using 'fibre coin' puts this thread at the #1 spot with the website being listed below.

A clean, professional, and organized website is 1000x better than this thread.  Having all the Fibre services branded in the same fashion organized and accessible in one location increases a visitor's confidence in your product.  To an outsider, Fibrecoin.com is Fibre.  That address represents everything Fibre is.  It's the center of the Fibre universe.  One of the biggest things these coins fail at is branding and marketing.  Fibre should develop a branding guide that outlines every detail of the Fibre logo, color scheme, fonts, font sizes, etc..  Anything that has the Fibre logo should adhere to this guide.  This includes all official and unofficial sites and services. 

A '.' looks messy?  How do you think 3, 4 or 5 different websites and web addresses look?

fibretalk or fibrecointalk .com/.org   <<< looks like a third party sites.  Are these legit sites?  Are they really official?
fibrewiki or fibrecoinwiki .com/.org

OR

wiki.fibrecoin.com   <<< professional options centered around the fibrecoin.com address
forum.fibrecoin.com

Would you feel better visiting ebay if their website was

ebay.com
ebay-talks.org
ebay-announcements.com
ebay-pages.net
ebaydevelopers.com
etc...

OR

http://community.ebay.com/
http://deals.ebay.com/
http://my.ebay.com
http://announcements.ebay.com/
http://developer.ebay.com/
etc...

Well said. I think it would be great for fibre to stream line everything into one domain and use subdomains for different services. Only problem with this as in most other coins is different ppl run the different sites and it's not maintained or run by the dev team as most are to busy to manage multiple sites.

Having sub domains will not keep others from being able to help mange these services.  Root access accounts can be setup for specific domains.  Admin accounts can be setup for the forums, wiki and any other sites added to the mix.  If setup right, there's no issues here.  With the sub domain options, devs control the sites.  We don't have to worry about third party site owners not paying the hosting bill or deciding he no longer wants to be associated with Fibre.  It's just a better deal all the way around.

At the end of the day, this is just a suggestion and the devs will have to make the call.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:27:51 AM

Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Sure, if you are looking for this thread you need to google it.  Your average person will have no idea what bitcointalk is or how to find us here.  'ann fibre' is the easiest way to find this thread.  Its number one on the results.  Does the average person know that?  Searching 'fibre', this thread is at the bottom.  The website is not listed on the first page for either search.  Using 'fibre coin' puts this thread at the #1 spot with the website being listed below.

A clean, professional, and organized website is 1000x better than this thread.  Having all the Fibre services branded in the same fashion organized and accessible in one location increases a visitor's confidence in your product.  To an outsider, Fibrecoin.com is Fibre.  That address represents everything Fibre is.  It's the center of the Fibre universe.  One of the biggest things these coins fail at is branding and marketing.  Fibre should develop a branding guide that outlines every detail of the Fibre logo, color scheme, fonts, font sizes, etc..  Anything that has the Fibre logo should adhere to this guide.  This includes all official and unofficial sites and services. 

A '.' looks messy?  How do you think 3, 4 or 5 different websites and web addresses look?

fibretalk or fibrecointalk .com/.org   <<< looks like a third party sites.  Are these legit sites?  Are they really official?

OR

wiki.fibrecoin.com   <<< professional options centered around the fibrecoin.com address
forum.fibrecoin.com

ebay.com
ebay-talks.org
ebay-announcements.com
ebay-pages.net
ebaydevelopers.com
etc...

OR

etc...

Having sub domains will not keep others from being able to help mange these services.  Root access accounts can be setup for specific domains.  Admin accounts can be setup for the forums, wiki and any other sites added to the mix.  If setup right, there's no issues here.  With the sub domain options, devs control the sites.  We don't have to worry about third party site owners not paying the hosting bill or deciding he no longer wants to be associated with Fibre.  It's just a better deal all the way around.

At the end of the day, this is just a suggestion and the devs will have to make the call.
Yes you are very right and a major fail of most crypto's is not branding the different sites all into one to make it easy for non tech savvy people to find available information. Right agian with devs giving root acces to different admins subdomains, I didn't really think about that. It would give devs greater control of the overall perception of their product in the hands of trusted admins and not in not in the hands of anonymous third parties.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 03:34:48 AM

Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

OR

forum.fibrecoin.com

ebay.com
ebay-talks.org
ebay-announcements.com
ebay-pages.net
ebaydevelopers.com
etc...

OR

etc...

Yeah, you're right. It does look a lot better.

Btw when I meant "do you to go to google to find this forum?" I was just talking about www.bitcointalk.org not the Bitcointalk Fibre Ann thread.
I think most people that want to keep coming back to the forum would just bookmark it anyway. Plus, it would probably come up at the top in the Google search results.

But yeah, having it use the same domain as the fibre website does look a lot more official. Thanks for showing me.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: