Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:37:55 PM

people bought fibre to get the 10% discount. when that sold out they probly cashed out to btc to get in since that was the only option. good time to get cheap fibre. I am a little worried though now that its out that XC sold their premine, that doesnt reflect well on blocknet or fibre. I hope you guys have a system in place with blocknet to not give XC too much control because at this point I dont trust them at all. I dont want their poor decisions to hurt fibre or block.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xrobesx

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:38:42 PM

I know you are, thanks! I'm constantly refreshing the page.
Me too. And I' ex turned on notifications too. My inbox has like, 200 emails from the fibre thread lol.

I need to figure out how to do this hah
Do you mean getting notification from the thread?
For that: When you reply, Go to Additional Options below the reply box & select "Notify me of replies." & thats it.

thank you very much
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:42:17 PM

>>>>>>>>>>> NEW RELEASE UPDATE ! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

After a ton of in house testing on OSX 10.8, 10.9, & 10.10, we're proud to announce the final release the Bitcoin + FibreLock wallet for Mac OSX. As promised we said we would maintain the latest release for all users. At the moment the focus is on Windows and OSX releases, but behind the scenes we are also working on mobile wallets for Fibre too!

Also this marks the final time that we will be using a third party file hosting service such as Mega and will be bringing all our hosting under 1 secure roof, so after this you can find all the present and previous downloads via our website http://fibrecoin.com

Instructions:
1) Download the release
2) Mount the DMG file
3) Copy the .app to your applications folder
4) Run as normal.

Note: As with every new release we will always promote the same safety precautions. "Always Always backup your wallet.dat file or use the in-wallet backup feature,  BEFORE running any new software!!"

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!wMZAlS4S!M0KaJf313NljhA_lj8qX2apQYn9FJg_hntQc6iF5uzk

The new wallet running:

Awesome work again , thanks Bobby Smiley

The_FluffyBunny

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:42:43 PM

Nice work on the wallet Bobby!  Wink
Good to hear that the Fibreteam is working on mobile wallets.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:49:49 PM

people bought fibre to get the 10% discount. when that sold out they probly cashed out to btc to get in since that was the only option. good time to get cheap fibre. I am a little worried though now that its out that XC sold their premine, that doesnt reflect well on blocknet or fibre. I hope you guys have a system in place with blocknet to not give XC too much control because at this point I dont trust them at all. I dont want their poor decisions to hurt fibre or block.

Don`t worry , we won`t let hurt Fibre Wink All participating coins are equal and have the same rights , there is absolutely no central control

We can`t tell other devs what to do with their coins though

We are focusing on Fibre of course and as you can see not many were exchanged to Block Wink

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:56:13 PM

Hello Gentlemen. I have a question that does not know the answer. Why blockexplorerFibrecoin shows a different amount of coins? And my wallet has a different number of coins. sorry for my language.

Which Block Explorer are you using and what FIBRE version of the wallet (just in case)?

I sent a message to you. describing what and how. thanks for your quick answer here.

Hello. I check on two blockexp ... and both show the same thing.
My wallet FSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. eg cryptoid show that yesterday I paid 41.8 ... coin. And yesterday I was sending only 30 coins. In-blocks shows that I have 420 ... coins. and my wallet on the computer shows 432 ... coins. Why is this so? sorry for my language .
Wallet version 3.2.0.0

When possible please join #fibre channel or send me pm with your wallet address and transactions id Wink it will be much easier to help you then

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:01:07 PM

so is everyone dumping fibre to buy blocknet  Huh

ugh.

There has been a little of that going on, but not to worry. You can trust me on this one, if you sit tight you will be OK. It's just the markets, BTC down too. Also, you have some folks that did dump to get more FIBRE coins and now are trying to get you to dump (panic sell) because there are few willing to sell this cheap and these folks are now stuck below...

Yes , always after someone dumps big amount of Fibre it is almost impossible for him to buy at cheaper price next as noone is willing to sell

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:04:26 PM

Now that I have my BLOCK, I'm just excited about Fibre again. I would love to see mobile wallets soon. Are you working on Android or iOS? or better yet maybe both?!

We are always focusing on creating the most compatible solution Wink

charptype

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:08:45 PM

Don`t worry , we won`t let hurt Fibre Wink All participating coins are equal and have the same rights , there is absolutely no central control

We are focusing on Fibre of course and as you can see not many were exchanged to Block Wink

Yea I think misconceptions about how the 10% discount would be offered may explain the drop. That being said, the activity preceding the price drop on bittrex almost looked like an intentional price suppression. I ton of (presumably fake) buy support disappeared right before the large dump. What is clear is that the price drop had nothing to do with fibre itself, which means buy in my eyes.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:13:37 PM

Yea I think misconceptions about how the 10% discount would be offered may explain the drop. That being said, the activity preceding the price drop on bittrex almost looked like an intentional price suppression. I ton of (presumably fake) buy support disappeared right before the large dump. What is clear is that the price drop had nothing to do with fibre itself, which means buy in my eyes.

Yes 20% of Blocks distributed to Coingateway were sold in like 5 hours and many didn`t manage to buy there, i saw posts from those who only bought Fibre to buy Blocks and they cashed out almost instantly to BTC because they were late. I think they should do some reading about Fibre before selling Smiley

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:37:28 PM

yep i saw that. i even know who was doing it. all i'm going to say is it's good for fibre that they are interested. we will leave it at that.
charptype

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:13:32 PM

yep i saw that. i even know who was doing it. all i'm going to say is it's good for fibre that they are interested. we will leave it at that.

Very interesting. Does this mystery mans name rhyme with pontasfumps?  Hopefully they plan on getting into fibre for the devs and community and not to try a p&d. 
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:28:26 PM

Very interesting. Does this mystery mans name rhyme with pontasfumps?  Hopefully they plan on getting into fibre for the devs and community and not to try a p&d. 

If you know these people, please ask them to read about Fibre and its potential before starting Cheesy

Thanks Smiley

mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:30:09 PM

>>>>>>>>>>> NEW RELEASE UPDATE ! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

After a ton of in house testing on OSX 10.8, 10.9, & 10.10, we're proud to announce the final release the Bitcoin + FibreLock wallet for Mac OSX. As promised we said we would maintain the latest release for all users. At the moment the focus is on Windows and OSX releases, but behind the scenes we are also working on mobile wallets for Fibre too!

Also this marks the final time that we will be using a third party file hosting service such as Mega and will be bringing all our hosting under 1 secure roof, so after this you can find all the present and previous downloads via our website http://fibrecoin.com

Instructions:
1) Download the release
2) Mount the DMG file
3) Copy the .app to your applications folder
4) Run as normal.

Note: As with every new release we will always promote the same safety precautions. "Always Always backup your wallet.dat file or use the in-wallet backup feature,  BEFORE running any new software!!"

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!wMZAlS4S!M0KaJf313NljhA_lj8qX2apQYn9FJg_hntQc6iF5uzk

The new wallet running:

Very cool feature, well done!

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
HourlyMonitor

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:56:53 AM

Oh. Ilike Fibre. Im Buy 1500 Fibre 80.000 Sat. I think this is one good coin, It will return to 100,000 sat
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:51:03 PM

Hello Gentlemen. I have a question that does not know the answer. Why blockexplorerFibrecoin shows a different amount of coins? And my wallet has a different number of coins. sorry for my language.

Which Block Explorer are you using and what FIBRE version of the wallet (just in case)?

I sent a message to you. describing what and how. thanks for your quick answer here.

Hello. I check on two blockexp ... and both show the same thing.
My wallet FSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. eg cryptoid show that yesterday I paid 41.8 ... coin. And yesterday I was sending only 30 coins. In-blocks shows that I have 420 ... coins. and my wallet on the computer shows 432 ... coins. Why is this so? sorry for my language .
Wallet version 3.2.0.0

When possible please join #fibre channel or send me pm with your wallet address and transactions id Wink it will be much easier to help you then

mxxxxxxx I'm available on IRC
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:56:56 PM

The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 132 FIBRE.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:09:03 PM

mxxxxxxx I'm available on IRC

I am glad i could help Smiley

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:46:12 PM

If you know these people, please ask them to read about Fibre and its potential before starting Cheesy

Thanks Smiley

no it doesnt ryhme with that lol, and they arent P&D folks at all, just the kind of investors we want really. it's good, if they are buying then they see the potential here and i know im in the right coin.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

Very interesting. Does this mystery mans name rhyme with pontasfumps?  Hopefully they plan on getting into fibre for the devs and community and not to try a p&d.  

Thanks Smiley

no it doesnt ryhme with that lol, and they arent P&D folks at all, just the kind of investors we want really. it's good, if they are buying then they see the potential here and i know im in the right coin.

Great to hear Smiley thank you for this

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: