Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:57:58 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Coins Source have now upgraded our POD to the full rating, this is due to us being listed on a major exchange for more than 30 days.

Regards
Killa

Retweet please

https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/519540140205547520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:59:28 PM

Our community is most active in the whole altcoinworld Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:07:00 PM

Will someone just me how much BTC is needed still to get this FIBRE in the cloud or moon for that matter...

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
killakem (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:09:21 PM

Will someone just me how much BTC is needed still to get this FIBRE in the cloud or moon for that matter...

Why was you trying to manipulate the debate today by using multiple accounts?

Any shred of respect I had for you is gone........................................
DFJ

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:19:40 PM

OK putting on my financial engineer hat, because I think we can do better than donations.  My suggested structure follows, which meets the goal of raising money, without hurting current investors or creating some unworkable two coin structure (i.e. hurt current investors...):

1) Fibrelite is a new coin, that Fibre holders are able to convert to.  Fibre will cease to exist some period after the conversion.

2) "Baseline" # of coins in Fibrelite is the same as Fibre and Fibre holders can convert 1:1.  Thus there is no dilution
2a) But now you say then no money is raised, so what is the point

3) "Upside" # of coins in Fibrelite are the ICO.  Selling price is whatever the price of Fibre is at the start of the ICO (or some average over the last X days, whatever).  However many BTC come in from the ICO dictate how many "Upside" coins get actually released, the remaining unsold coins are burned.  Maybe some BTC target is set, but the key point is the unsold coins (if any) are burned.

4) Net result is that the value of Fibre holdings = value of fibrelite holdings in BTC for current fibre investors (because price is the same and # of coins held by individual investors are the same), but since new coins are sold in the fibrelite ICO, devs get the money they need to maximally execute on their awesome plans.

Comments / criticisms?  Let me know if any of that was unclear.  May need some tweaking but I think this is straightforwardly feasible from a tech perspective and best achieves everyone's objective.  

From a communication perspective, maybe you say something like the following:

1) Fibre is a great coin, and the worst case is that we continue to develop aggressively to grow and meet our goals

2) But we have even greater goals to create value for investors that we can execute on with new funding

3) Therefore we are considering a "v2" upgraded Fibre, ie. Fibrelite, which would have an ICO to provide that funding

4) We are 100% committed to not only protecting Fibre investors, but making sure they as early supporters get all the same upside in Fibrelite, which we think will be even greater for them than if we simply stay on the current course and develop fibre only (which is an option, but not one we think is the best)

5) To achieve (4), the ICO will have the same coin price as fibre, and new coins will only be created pro rata to new invested BTC coming in.  Fibrelite will also benefit, because potential investors will know our level of commitment in return for their support
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:24:26 PM

Any shred of respect I had for you is gone........................................

What?

killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:29:22 PM

What?

You accidentally signed your post from your other account with your name lol!! Not very clever.............
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:30:04 PM

Listen up, I also use multiple account all over the place and never try and hide it, as do many like me because I have a lot of coin and a lot of interest. I know you are an op on multiple coins as well (so don't gt preachy with me). I could give to shits about what you think of me. Based on your actions I have already made up my mind what I'm going to do because this is the same shit other coins pull over and over. Thought you guys had something here but you fucking blew it retards.

wnw

killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:39:51 PM

Listen up, I also use multiple account all over the place and never try and hide it, as do many like me because I have a lot of coin and a lot of interest. I know you are an op on multiple coins as well (so don't gt preachy with me). I could give to shits about what you think of me. Based on your actions I have already made up my mind what I'm going to do because this is the same shit other coins pull over and over. Thought you guys had something here but you fucking blew it retards.

wnw

So our debate today was floored because two of the main opposer's were your sock puppets.

I wish this was true and I had multiple coins like the other devs! I guess my downfall is putting the community before my own pocket.

We are the most active dev team in Crypto because we are only working on Fibre
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:46:44 PM

Yes, please look at my history. I have nothing to hide. My only point here is you are putting together plans for another shit coin and once I heard that, mind was made up. I am not the only one and you are trying to fabricate me and others as having a shrill account to benefit your own desires. Go ahead, spin it like you want like you want, but trying to make me look like I was playing this topic is a sorry excuse for your own short comings. I'm trying to present ideas as I did in my earlier comments and you are just trying to cause a ton of panic and distrust and act like putting this new coin out is the way to solve all issues.

Enjoy the Silence.

wnw

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:50:17 PM

Honestly a lot of investors loosing trust atm in my opinion due to this chaos here.

Can't we focus on Revision 2 now?

There is enough time till then to discuss this stuff in the irc or in private channels.

Thats what I meant with having a Fibreboard with people who have less than 10.000 Coins but who are trustworthy. You don't have to give them voting shares if you don't want but you can have constructive discussions about some stuff.

Honestly atm this is really chaos here Cheesy

Lets focus again one step after the other step.

E.g.

Rev 2 :  XY DAte
Announcement how we go forward:  XY Date

I don't know but I would not invest atm in Fibre due to this chaos! No one knows how it goes on and if now a new coin etc pp...
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:51:37 PM

wnw

So our debate today was floored because two of the main opposer's were your sock puppets.

I wish this was true and I had multiple coins like the other devs! I guess my downfall is putting the community before my own pocket.

We are the most active dev team in Crypto because we are only working on Fibre

yes you are killa! Thats completly right and thats why we have a strong community.

But now it is all about communication strategy and announcement strategy Cheesy this stuff should be discussed internal.
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:51:49 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fibre Multipool is up !

Active algos - x11 , scrypt and sha256

http://fibre.xpool.ca

Get them rigs mining everyone!!!

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:53:14 PM

Honestly a lot of investors loosing trust atm in my opinion due to this chaos here.

Can't we focus on Revision 2 now?

There is enough time till then to discuss this stuff in the irc or in private channels.

Thats what I meant with having a Fibreboard with people who have less than 10.000 Coins but who are trustworthy. You don't have to give them voting shares if you don't want but you can have constructive discussions about some stuff.

Honestly atm this is really chaos here Cheesy

Lets focus again one step after the other step.

E.g.

Rev 2 :  XY DAte
Announcement how we go forward:  XY Date

I don't know but I would not invest atm in Fibre due to this chaos! No one knows how it goes on and if now a new coin etc pp...

I dont know how many times I have to say it!! We will carry on as normal nothing has changed!! if investors want to jump ship because of a debate that took place, what am i supposed to do!

I was not forcing anything on anyone, we merely asked for opinions on the matter. Those selling will be kicking themselfs in a few weeks when they are priced out.
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:53:59 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fibre Multipool is up !

Active algos - x11 , scrypt and sha256

http://fibre.xpool.ca

Get them rigs mining everyone!!!

Krushang

Wooohooo This should add some buy pressure. Guys get your rigs pointed at the Fibre Multipool.
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:58:46 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A debate took place today on the funding of Block Cypher and capital for marketing etc.

The outcome:

Nothing has changed..................................

We will press on as usual and will keep up our aggressive development schedule.

Revision 2 Will be released on the 18th and Private beta testing starts on the 11th

If I knew this debate would stir peoples emotions as it did, i would never have entered into it.

I repeat!! Nothing has changed we will still press on as normal.

There will be no secondary coin offering or FibreLite. Lets just press on

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 07:10:52 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A debate took place today on the funding of Block Cypher and capital for marketing etc.

The outcome:

Nothing has changed..................................

We will press on as usual and will keep up our aggressive development schedule.

Revision 2 Will be released on the 18th and Private beta testing starts on the 11th

If I knew this debate would stir peoples emotions as it did, i would never have entered into it.

I repeat!! Nothing has changed we will still press on as normal.

There will be no secondary coin offering or FibreLite. Lets just press on

Good choice, show youre skills, volume will pick up and donations will be bigger!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 07:11:41 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I wanted to start the funding debate, so that we could come up with a plan. It was not started to cause a split in our community or uncertantiy.

I'm removing the Poll and I would appreciate if this was not discussed further.

I know you wont donate but the donation addresses are in the ANN. The future of Fibre is heavily dependent on Block Cypher as was set out in the Road Map that has been available since 1 week after launch. Transaction mixing and Block Cypher were clearly marked as community funded, we are delivering the Fibre Mixer in Rev2 so no funding is required. We can not develop our own Block Cypher so this will have to be funded, we have been fund raising for 1 month and have raised 1btc.

Development update

Revision 2

Release Date: 18 October

Rev2 is coming along great. Some of you maybe aware that for the most part Rev2 was ready to go. We gave ourself's some time between announcement and release to get our fancy marketing material in place, also to prepare press releases (Which will come out of my own pocket).

Fibre Mixer
We have successfully implemented the Fibre Mixer into the Fibre base source code. It is currently undergoing internal testing, which has been going well. We have an internal date of Saturday the 11th to have it ready for external private Beta testing.

One Wallet To Rule Them All
Our new wallet with switchable TOR support is ready to go and has gone through rigorous internal testing. Private Beta testing will begin on the 11th of October.

Tor support in the Fibre Daemon
The TOR support for the Daemon is ready to go and has been tested successfully. Private Beta testing will begin on the 11th of October.

FibreDark Gateway
The FibreDark gateway is ready to go, external Private Beta testing will begin on the 11th of October.

Regards
Killa

Hi All,

Please find the above update on the current progress of Fibre Revision 2. We are currently getting our fancy marketing material together. We are also creating lots of press releases for each feature. Hence the need for a 2 week window between the announcement and the release. As some of you may know, we do not announce anything untill we are 100% certain that we will be able to deliver on time.
charptype

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:31:51 PM

People posting from multiple accounts should be banned. I know things got quite heated today as there were serious points being discussed. The debate was not fud. Posting from multiple accounts is.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:58:38 PM

Please people, get your facts together and stop trying to spread something that is not true. I openly admit I use multiple accounts, and if you had half a brain you would look at the post from each and honestly see that my position was the same on both and actually signed my name to the other. Why the hell would I be trying to create FUD on a coin I heavily invest and have supported. Read my history on both accounts, I beg of you, to understand more of my position. I do not want a second coin and this is not just me. You cannot just "ban" someone because they have multiple accounts because there is "no rule" that prevents that from going on. If I pretended to be someone else with a different position, I could see your view, but this is not the case. I was only trying to see if it was possible to vote under a different account in order for me to trust the results of the poll. Seriously, this community is suppose to be adult based and it's started to show cracks. Let's just move on please.

wnw

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: