Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking  (Read 98686 times)
bledgesquelch

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:39:22 PM

Is there a block explorer? I lost coins from supernova to trex.

http://explorah.net/axr/
Thanks. The Bittrex AXR deposit address that I used to transfer from supernova was not found on the block explorer. I hope that bittrex or supernova can help get my coins back.

Same here, 1 hour ago i send coins from Suprnova to Bittrex, they never arrived and Bittrex AXR Deposit Address doesn`t show up on block explorer. Whats happening???
This probably happened because Suprnova never sent the coins. They may have a delay or bulk sending system, so do not go pointing fingers yet.
The deposit addresses do not show up on the block explorer, because it only displays addresses that are associated with transactions.

Just a little reminder that http://explorah.net/axr/ is only temporary, unless the developer pays me 0.06 BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marc.xxx

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:41:42 PM

Why should anybody buying this coin?
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:49:23 PM

General update:

I did not create this coin for profit. I am still currently working on AXR RMKT, when time permits, as I have a full time job at my company.

Sounds like this coin is going nowhere fast.

how fast would you like it , maybe 20k sat in two hours or 100k in 20 minutes ,your expectations are unreal ,

it takes time for any coin to grow in price , have some patients or try some other coin til then
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:52:10 PM

http://explorah.net/axr/
Thanks. The Bittrex AXR deposit address that I used to transfer from supernova was not found on the block explorer. I hope that bittrex or supernova can help get my coins back.

You shouldn't have deposited coins directly from the pool! It doesn't work that way, Pool->Wallet->Exchange
I've been doing this with coins for last 2-3 months, and it has always worked. I started direct transfer from pool to exchange because I here about some bad wallets that steal btc and other alts.

And now you finally learnt you lesson.

Nobody likes people like you who mine and dump on the exchange. Support the coin. Install the wallet and keep it running you fool.
Look here asshole. I do whatever the fuck I want. Actually I don't have to explain myself to some fuckin prick. BTW I don't dump you jerk off. I bought 12k more at 2.4k-4.2k. What an fuckin moron.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:04:23 PM

Hey mates, some payments bounced back or were rejected, i've fixed this now and re-processed all the payouts, please check your wallets, everything should be there now

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
tubesteak

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:07:11 PM

Hey mates, some payments bounced back or were rejected, i've fixed this now and re-processed all the payouts, please check your wallets, everything should be there now
Cool, Thanks

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:33:19 PM

General update:

I did not create this coin for profit. I am still currently working on AXR RMKT, when time permits, as I have a full time job at my company.

Sounds like this coin is going nowhere fast.

how fast would you like it , maybe 20k sat in two hours or 100k in 20 minutes ,your expectations are unreal ,

it takes time for any coin to grow in price , have some patients or try some other coin til then

You talk like there isn't 20 other coins trying to do this exact anonymous market thing. Only the first 1 and the best 1 will succeed. Some guy with a full time job isn't going to do anything here.

Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:41:06 PM

Can someone tell me why people are buying this coin? The guy admitted he is a fool that has no time to work on this.
Prove

Its funny how "fartbags" criticizes developers, I'd like to see you in my chair. Nowhere on the OP I stated what you are saying, I simply said I am balancing my full time job (as a software developer) and this coin, while being a father. I am sorry If it does not meet your expectations, but I have a life outside of crypto, and I am doing the best I can. I did not do a large pre-mine nor ico/ipo like other coins to scam users, I created a coin to build a try community behind and so far I am happy with the results. The coin was mined with stable hash rate until POW ended, and was hot in every market since it got listed. I have been interviewing new developers because the project keeps getting bigger each day. As I said to other users, If you don't like this coin, or can't respect development times, there are thousands of other choices, nobody is forcing you to mine/stake/buy or sell. AXR RMKT is still under development, once completed I believe many will benefit from it. Again it is product that will not generate any profit form me, peer-to-peer (user to user), I do it because I am passionate about it.

This should be enough reason to be behind the coin. Know that the developer is not here to make any money from it, instead to build a trustworthy community. 
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

+1 You guys at suprnova are great about resolving issues.  Wink
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:46:07 PM

i won't buy a single coin until i see some cool stuff from the developers/community
good luck

and peaceful shabat

+1

love him or hate him. he moves the markets. be stupid not to play along. just play careful and don't be too greedy

He's scammer. he also buying shitcoins. look at Pesacoin. He bought 3.4m from 20m total coins. Pesacoin = garbage.

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:48:06 PM

Skip to content
This repository

Explore
    Features
    Enterprise
    Blog

Earlz/coinreviews

coinreviews / axron.txt
Jordan Earls Earlz 5 days ago
axron

1 contributor
executable file 62 lines (46 sloc) 1.856 kb
axron https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738534.0
Heritage: NM (nightmare)
Problems:
* MINOR: blocktime is actually 80 seconds, not 75 as said in the ANN
* MINOR: genesis seed is not a news event
* NOTE: Total coin supply is actually 13 million(he cuts off PoS at that point), which is unusual. Total PoW supply is 1,800,000, making a 1000 coin premine very tiny
* MINOR: Mining started about 10 minutes before source release, but because of the fair launch 0 reward blocks, this doesn't really matter
side note: if this guy didn't have a 5 star PoD (and I verified it on cryptoasian), I'd say this was as Carsen coin
Notes:
@@ -23,7 +20,7 @@ static std::map<int, unsigned int> mapStakeModifierCheckpoints =
// Hard checkpoints of stake modifiers to ensure they are deterministic (testNet)
static std::map<int, unsigned int> mapStakeModifierCheckpointsTestNet =
boost::assign::map_list_of
- ( 0, 0x0e00670bu )
+ ( 0, 0xe00670b )
;
index 99afa10..a59981a 100644
--- a/allocators.h
+++ b/allocators.h
@@ -16,8 +16,8 @@
#endif
#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0501
#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN 1
-#ifndef NOMINMAX
-#define NOMINMAX
+#ifndef NOMIAXRAX
+#define NOMIAXRAX
#endif
#include <windows.h>
+static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 2000000 * COIN; // Not exact amount created from POW
Project Axron
Activity: 28
View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore
Re: [PRE-ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - NOW LIVE - START MINING!!!
August 21, 2014, 10:04:15 PM
Reply with quote #225
Source is now online https://github.com/projectaxron/Axron
Windows : https://mega.co.nz/#!VMcRnB7B!H3KpBL7s6-YEnQCSFlrDHSi7Gis--D8Q3MGAbFjdlCI
Report to moderator
Twitter @projectaxron - support@axron.pw
Watermarks: uint64_t

Status
    API
    Training
    Shop
    Blog
    About

© 2014 GitHub, Inc.
    Terms
    Privacy
    Security
    Contact

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:48:42 PM

Can someone tell me why people are buying this coin? The guy admitted he is a fool that has no time to work on this.
Prove

Its funny how "fartbags" criticizes developers, I'd like to see you in my chair. Nowhere on the OP I stated what you are saying, I simply said I am balancing my full time job (as a software developer) and this coin, while being a father. I am sorry If it does not meet your expectations, but I have a life outside of crypto, and I am doing the best I can. I did not do a large pre-mine nor ico/ipo like other coins to scam users, I created a coin to build a try community behind and so far I am happy with the results. The coin was mined with stable hash rate until POW ended, and was hot in every market since it got listed. I have been interviewing new developers because the project keeps getting bigger each day. As I said to other users, If you don't like this coin, or can't respect development times, there are thousands of other choices, nobody is forcing you to mine/stake/buy or sell. AXR RMKT is still under development, once completed I believe many will benefit from it. Again it is product that will not generate any profit form me, peer-to-peer (user to user), I do it because I am passionate about it.

This should be enough reason to be behind the coin. Know that the developer is not here to make any money from it, instead to build a trustworthy community.  

Why did you chose to make a new coin instead of joining the developers of one of the coins already trying to make an anonymous market?

Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:01:12 PM

Prove

Why did you chose to make a new coin instead of joining the developers of one of the coins already trying to make an anonymous market?

One simple reason, and I will side with you on this one, it is very hard to trust people. I don't trust easily, but I do trust my moral values. I am in a good financial position, I don't have money to throw away but I am also not in need. I wanted to do something on my own, and be able to control de variables. Is there something wrong with that? I see you are involved, and active, I like to see that, wether you praise or criticize the coin, I will stand behind it.
Walter001

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:06:44 PM

Received my coins. Thx a lot mate.
tubesteak

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:11:13 AM

Prove

One simple reason, and I will side with you on this one, it is very hard to trust people. I don't trust easily, but I do trust my moral values. I am in a good financial position, I don't have money to throw away but I am also not in need. I wanted to do something on my own, and be able to control de variables. Is there something wrong with that? I see you are involved, and active, I like to see that, wether you praise or criticize the coin, I will stand behind it.
+1mil, Dev

lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 01:15:48 AM

Prove

+1mil, Dev

I swear this Devs responses are so on point. I was skeptical on dumping half my stash but time and time again he delivers these responses that leaves all you faithless fud destroying crypto punks in a state of trance where all you cant even fathom to refute his statements.

Do your thing DEV. Im backing this coin. 100% Im not all in but not selling my stash anytime soon.

Trolls: Look at coins like CLOAK, DRK, XC. They all have a gang off devs going hard. All it really takes is a single genius though. Keep that in mind. Quality > Quantity

Keep doing your thing dev

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:28:46 AM

I am very happy to announce a new developer will be joining the AXR team on monday. He has an excellent profile, vast knowledge in C, Java, HTML, Python and PHP. He fits the vision of the project, and just like me, he is not in a rush to make a profit.

This guarantees more work into the coin, faster development and more and better features. The first priority will be to launch AXR RMKT, once completed we will decide which is the next step. I thank everyone personally for the support, and wish that this new developer is warmly welcomed to the community.

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:39:17 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 06:10:47 AM by SalimNagamato

thank you for your work

this RMKT thing can be great, i am keeping my coins just to use it, maybe try to sell product there
don't let the doubt of people effect this project
just keep working and see what happens...

i have doubts myself because of too many cons so i'm not buying... only mined Smiley

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:45:47 AM

recommendation buy and hold - https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/505591753194606592

Activity: 313

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:46:13 AM

moon'

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: