Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking  (Read 98690 times)
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:16:57 AM

DevCoder you lost 12 btc to scams?  Sounds like your a fucking retard LOL.  I don't know if this coin is good or bad but your stupid if you lost 12 btc you risked too much on unproven shitcoins it sounds like..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 01:33:22 AM

DevCoder you lost 12 btc to scams?  Sounds like your a fucking retard LOL.  I don't know if this coin is good or bad but your stupid if you lost 12 btc you risked too much on unproven shitcoins it sounds like..

^^^ this!

hahahahah

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:57:21 AM

LOL
AxronToTheMoon

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:14:10 AM

DevCoder:"It is the same copy/paste coin "dev". If you want to be scammed than this message is not for you. This message is for the people who show up here and do not want to be scammed."

@DevCoder

Meanwhile you are potentially scamming all the people here that are mining this coin, or paying for hash power, on this potentially legit coin that you have absolutely no proof is a scam. So what does that make you? I'd say just as good as a scammer.

If you don't like scammers, just go away and stop scamming us out of OUR BTC. You are obviously doing more harm than good!

BTW, this guy is the same guy as "ItsNotMe" from the NM thread. He's a ShadowCoin bagholder/fanboy gone mad. Who now goes rampaging on all other coins that could steal away the limelight from his precious SDC.  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=352729
DevCoder

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:21:51 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 02:32:35 AM by DevCoder

DevCoder:"It is the same copy/paste coin "dev". If you want to be scammed than this message is not for you. This message is for the people who show up here and do not want to be scammed."

@DevCoder

Meanwhile you are potentially scamming all the people here that are mining this coin, or paying for hash power, on this potentially legit coin that you have absolutely no proof is a scam. So what does that make you? I'd say just as good as a scammer.

If you don't like scammers, just go away and stop scamming us out of OUR BTC. You are obviously doing more harm than good!

BTW, this guy is the same guy as "ItsNotMe" from the NM thread. He's a ShadowCoin bagholder/fanboy gone mad. Who now goes rampaging on all other coins that could steal away the limelight from his precious SDC.  Tongue

Says brand new account that is actually on the scam team with the dev. Nice Try!

I helped warn the community about the NightmareCoin scam. Now where is the dev? Dumped coins and gone. Maybe you should listen to me...
sung

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:32:17 AM

Maybe this is a scam
[/size][/color]

Just apply for account to defend himself. This is not his hit his face? Stupid DEV!
DevCoder

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:33:45 AM

Maybe this is a scam
[/size][/color]
http://d3.freep.cn/3tb_14082210274652po538117.png
http://d2.freep.cn/3tb_140822102746ljuo538117.png
Just apply for account to defend himself. This is not his hit his face? Stupid DEV!

What a dumb scammer...Jesus Christ he is slopy.
AxronToTheMoon

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:35:18 AM

@DevCoder

BTW, this guy is the same guy as "ItsNotMe" from the NM thread. He's a ShadowCoin bagholder/fanboy gone mad. Who now goes rampaging on all other coins that could steal away the limelight from his precious SDC.  Tongue

Says brand new account that is actually on the scam team with the dev. Nice Try!

Yeah? So what if i'm a new account. All new accounts are on the dev team.. lol

You are seriously delusional... Try getting some more sleep. And maybe baghold a little less, and you might just get your sanity back!

I made a new account specifically to argue with you. I usually don't post on bitcointalk, and have seen you on a lot of the coins i've mined lately, and would just like you to stop, as you are scamming me, and many other out of their BTC.

Nevertheless, you can't argue with the FACTS that i pointed out above. Dev team or not.

So go away and stop scamming honest people out of their hard earned BTC. Cause that's what you are doing to us!
DevCoder

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:37:23 AM

@DevCoder

BTW, this guy is the same guy as "ItsNotMe" from the NM thread. He's a ShadowCoin bagholder/fanboy gone mad. Who now goes rampaging on all other coins that could steal away the limelight from his precious SDC.  Tongue

You are seriously delusional... Try getting some more sleep. And maybe baghold a little less, and you might just get your sanity back!

I made a new account specifically to argue with you. I usually don't post on bitcointalk, and have seen you on a lot of the coins i've mined lately, and would just like you to stop, as you are scamming me, and many other out of their BTC.

Nevertheless, you can't argue with the FACTS that i pointed out above. Dev team or not.

So go away and stop scamming honest people out of their hard earned BTC. Cause that's what you are doing to us!

Dev...you have some nerve. You are a peice of shit scammer and thief and you hate that several of us have figured out your pattern. You GTFO of crypto.

I am right about this scam coin just like I was right about your other scam NightmareCoin. Look at NM now, its the same place this coin will be in two weeks...no dev and no value.
Project Axron (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:41:12 AM

@DevCoder

I was told by other members NOT to waste time on users like DEVCODER. Crypto Cartel? You have some nerve man. Cartels are serious problems for society, and a lot of families suffer because of them, so use your words carefully. The only account linked to Project Axron is my account.
Epiu

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:42:54 AM

Maybe this is a scam
[/size][/color]

Axron is scam coin. Cryptoasian is in on the coin, and is getting paid off himself. There is nothing legitimate about this entire operation.

Cryptoasian is heavily involved with @iconicexpert and they've been pumping coins together manipulating markets, scamming fools just like you.

Little tip for everyone who is backing this coins because of cryptoscammer, Iconic expert is using Cryptoasian to fund scam coins like AXRON and many others that got "verified." Filter through the bullshit and wake up STOP SUPPORTING SHIT SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL SOON SEE, TIME WILL EXPOSE THE LIARS CHEATERS AND SCAMMERS
DevCoder

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:44:11 AM

@DevCoder

I was told by other members NOT to waste time on users like DEVCODER. Crypto Cartel? You have some nerve man. Cartels are serious problems for society, and a lot of families suffer because of them, so use your words carefully. The only account linked to Project Axron is my account.

"I was told by other members NOT to waste time on users like DEVCODER." ...so I created a new account to support my bullshit scam.

"Cartels are serious problems for society, and a lot of families suffer because of them"...the high road won't work for you here. You stealing and scamming hurts people also.
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:51:49 AM

Maybe this is a scam
[/size][/color]

Axron is scam coin. Cryptoasian is in on the coin, and is getting paid off himself. There is nothing legitimate about this entire operation.

Cryptoasian is heavily involved with @iconicexpert and they've been pumping coins together manipulating markets, scamming fools just like you.

Little tip for everyone who is backing this coins because of cryptoscammer, Iconic expert is using Cryptoasian to fund scam coins like AXRON and many others that got "verified." Filter through the bullshit and wake up STOP SUPPORTING SHIT SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're probably one of those people that believes in conspiracy theories. I am surprised I've lowered myself to your level. I went to college and got an engenieering degree, then got a masters degree and I run my own software company, while being a full time dad. You and your newbie friends need to find other coins to spam, Axron is not going anywhere and the community doesn't seem to hear you out. You want to play games? Show your face, FULL NAME , PROOF of who you are. I did it, why don't you? Hiding behind a screen, maybe you're the one thats trying to scam people.
DevCoder

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:58:59 AM

Maybe this is a scam
[/size][/color]

You're probably one of those people that believes in conspiracy theories. I am surprised I've lowered myself to your level. I went to college and got an engenieering degree, then got a masters degree and I run my own software company, while being a full time dad. You and your newbie friends need to find other coins to spam, Axron is not going anywhere and the community doesn't seem to hear you out. You want to play games? Show your face, FULL NAME , PROOF of who you are. I did it, why don't you? Hiding behind a screen, maybe you're the one thats trying to scam people.

None of the people pointing out your scam are attempting to scam BTC out of people like you are so why do we need to "show face"...nice try. This "offence is best defence" BS won't work either....time to move on to next coin like you did with NightmareCoin.

Funny thing "Axron is not going anywhere and the community doesn't seem to hear you out." is word for word what you said on NightmareCoin.
AxronToTheMoon

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:08:25 AM

@DevCoder

Dev...you have some nerve. You are a peice of shit scammer and thief and you hate that several of us have figured out your pattern. You GTFO of crypto.

I am right about this scam coin just like I was right about your other scam NightmareCoin. Look at NM now, its the same place this coin will be in two weeks...no dev and no value.

Look, if you haven't realized by now, alt-crypto is one BIG scam. Full of pump and dumps etc. Do you really think ShadowCoin or any of these coins will ever come close to what Bitcoin has become? The answer is NO.

All of these coins are unfortunately get rich quick schemes, aka pump and dumps. And just like real life pump and dumps, if someone came along and started screaming "it's a scam". All the people involved in the get rich quick scheme would lose money.

So what you need to do is stop thinking all the coins that you baghold will someday replace Bitcoin.. or even come close! And stop being in denial, and accept alt-crypto for what it is.. One giant scam! A get rich quick scheme! A pump and dump! And you will never be able to stop it!

Once you can accept that fact, either jump on the train and make some BTC.(which is what we are doing) Or leave the scene and go somewhere else! Because the only people that will ever even be able to come close to stopping this, is the governments of the world.

Goodbye Kiss Grin
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:11:56 AM

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107288341207949691966

I've created a community on Google. We can do a weekly hangout, as proposed by a previous user. I am the first member of the community, you may also see my profile and share.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:12:38 AM

If you are sick of th shadowcoin scammers coming in here spreading fud.. go on over to the shadowcoin forum and let them know there was a back door found in the source code of their coin
DevCoder

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:14:57 AM

@DevCoder

Look, if you haven't realized by now, alt-crypto is one BIG scam. Full of pump and dumps etc. Do you really think ShadowCoin or any of these coins will ever come close to what Bitcoin has become? The answer is NO.

All of these coins are unfortunately get rich quick schemes, aka pump and dumps. And just like real life pump and dumps, if someone came along and started screaming "it's a scam". All the people involved in the get rich quick scheme would lose money.

So what you need to do is stop thinking all the coins that you baghold will someday replace Bitcoin.. or even come close! And stop being in denial, and accept alt-crypto for what it is.. One giant scam! A get rich quick scheme! A pump and dump! And you will never be able to stop it!

Once you can accept that fact, either jump on the train and make some BTC.(which is what we are doing) Or leave the scene and go somewhere else! Because the only people that will ever even be able to come close to stopping this, is the governments of the world.

Goodbye Kiss Grin

"Once you can accept that fact, either jump on the train and make some BTC.(which is what we are doing)"
                                                                                                                  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^
HaHa! Caught again.
Project Axron (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:15:57 AM

@DevCoder

Goodbye Kiss Grin

"Once you can accept that fact, either jump on the train and make some BTC.(which is what we are doing)"
                                                                                                                  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^
HaHa! Caught again.

Devcoder and Axrontothemoon is probably the same user talking to himself lol Don't you have something interesting to do. Dig our code, find something wrong with it, and tell me how this coin plans to scam people. Only 1,000 coins were pre-mined , either I am the dumbest scammer there is or the world has gone mad. I am done with you, FUD all you like, if you don't respect yourself then start respecting others.
AxronToTheMoon

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:30:15 AM

@Project Axron

I'm sorry to mess up your thread arguing with this guy, but i'm just fed up with him coming to all the coin threads that i mine, and then spamming the whole thing up with scam accusations.

I am not DevCoder btw.  Tongue

Just wish he would stop. I hope you understand that this guy is so persistent, that he will spam accusations in your thread at least once per hour! No joke. It really is annoying! And as i said earlier, hurts investors in these coins.

Anyway, i'm gone for real now! I've had enough of this..  Tongue   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: